The Anti-Eternity vs Eternity/Death/Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
can the anti eternity win

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
can the anti eternity win he beat death already, but i think eternity can stalemate/defeat him

The Nuul
Cant beat Thanos though cos hes the Avatar of DEATH!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
Cant beat Thanos though cos hes the Avatar of DEATH! thats thanos though, he is right under the tribunal in power

guy222
who said that buddy

The Nuul
Stupid is as stupid does.

The Nuul
Originally posted by guy222
who said that buddy

Quan.

Black bolt z
IMO anyone of them can beat him.CK hasn't reached that level yet.

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
IMO anyone of them can beat him.CK hasn't reached that level yet.

He already KOed Galactus and made Death flee our universe. So as of now, he's already downed two of them.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
He already KOed Galactus and made Death flee our universe. So as of now, he's already downed two of them. he has?

I haven't gotten and CW yet so I go by what others say and this is the first time i've heard this.

zopzop
Yup he has. Stupidest storyline and BBEG EVER but hey it's on panel so it's legit.

He made Death flee and KOed Galactus. Eternity shows up and says he's his mirror image or something and to fight him would be like fighting himself. Leaves smiling and says he hopes they succeed in defeating CK.

Oh well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.