Dr. Doom vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Dr. Doom powering the Asguardian Destroyer

vs

Current Bad Ass Thanos... cool

Dr. doom gets 1 hour prep time and thanos knows this 10 seconds before the fight...

How this goes... confused

Black bolt z
Doom stomps.

It'd be pretty even if doom didn't have prep.But Doom can do wonders with an hour.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doom stomps.

It'd be pretty even if doom didn't have prep.But Doom can do wonders with an hour. Thanos would break him.

Wei Phoenix
Is this guy related to Fangirl101.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Dr. Doom powering the Asguardian Destroyer

vs

Current Bad Ass Thanos... cool

Dr. doom gets 1 hour prep time and thanos knows this 10 seconds before the fight...

How this goes... confused current thanos is not badass

it hurts to say but it's true

BattleMage
Doom stomps.

It'd be pretty even if doom didn't have prep.But Doom can do wonders with an hour.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by psycho gundam
current thanos is not badass

it hurts to say but it's true Get ready for the Villain Quanchi...starwars

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
current thanos is not badass

it hurts to say but it's true Then you obviously didn't read thanos imperative.

iceman24567
Doom stomps.

quanchi112
Doom stomps.

It'd be pretty even if doom didn't have prep.But Doom can do wonders with an hour. Doom had a lot longer than an hour against Thor and Thor wrecked him. Doom also had more than an hour against Osborn and he bested his doombot easily. Doom also has failed throughout the years countless times against the ff but you think he stomps against Thanos.

r0nm0n88
thanos wins

CosmicComet
Doom's prep will be useless.

Thanos stomps.

Mindset
Doom stomps all over quan's heart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom stomps all over quan's heart. Based on ? wink

Mindset
Him lifting his feet up, then lowering them.

quanchi112
Him lifting his feet up, then lowering them. Crazy.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Doom had a lot longer than an hour against Thor and Thor wrecked him. Doom also had more than an hour against Osborn and he bested his doombot easily. Doom also has failed throughout the years countless times against the ff but you think he stomps against Thanos. except there are rules on the forums.

Using the rules doom stomps thanos with prep.Thanos might win without it but I still have my doubts.

Lord_Talron
doom.

quanchi112
except there are rules on the forums.

Using the rules doom stomps thanos with prep.Thanos might win without it but I still have my doubts. You made a claim I backed up why he doesn't stomp so you must use comic appearances based off of prep why he does stomp. You can't just say things without proving them.

TheLordofMurder
Doom has the AD in this senario; Thanos has no chance here...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doom has the AD in this senario; Thanos has no chance here... Based on what ?

Stoic
Doom has no chance, he would be defeated at every turn. I would compare Thanos to Doom the same way that I would compare Darkseid to Desaad.

TheLordofMurder
Based on what ?

Based on the fact that the Asgardian Destroyer has only been directly harmed by The Celestials and King Thor (and only AFTER a plot device was used to weakened it and lower its durability...and it still took all his power to harm it)...

Bottomline is that Thanos will not be able to harm it whatsoever; it wont tire and it'll eventually beat Thanos down and KO him...

Happy Dance

Lord_Talron
doom dont need no destroyer durband

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
doom dont need no destroyer durband Probably Not with one sided prep.

Kid Kurdy
Doom also has failed throughout the years countless times against the ff but you think he stomps against Thanos.
Maybe because he's the bad guy, they always lose in the end ?

And being defeated - occasionally - by Reed Richards is not something to be ashamed about. Richards is one of the smartest people of the Marvel Universe, including Thanos.

Kid Kurdy
I've always considerd Doom being above Thanos, because:

- Doom is a puny human, an orphan, he had nothing when he grew up. Thanos on the other hand was born with wealth, powers and very advanced technology.

- Despite his miserable youth, Doom became one of the smartest men ever, the intelligence of Thanos is harder to evaluate, because it's not always clear what stuff he invented and what stuff he already had.

- Doom's willpower >>> Thanos. Please, don't argue about this.

- Doom learned magic, and he's become a powerful user of magic. Thanos sucks at magic.

Mindset
Originally posted by Stoic
Doom has no chance, he would be defeated at every turn. I would compare Thanos to Doom the same way that I would compare Darkseid to Desaad. No.

Also, you didn't even read the op.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

And being defeated - occasionally - by Reed Richards is not something to be ashamed about. Richards is one of the smartest people of the Marvel Universe, including Thanos. He isn't one of the he is.Sans Doom.

I see it as Doom>Reed>>>Thanos>the rest of dooms family(kang,rama tut,immortus)>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.

Nihilist

- Doom is a puny human, an orphan, he had nothing when he grew up. Thanos on the other hand was born with wealth, powers and very advanced technology.

- Despite his miserable youth, Doom became one of the smartest men ever, the intelligence of Thanos is harder to evaluate, because it's not always clear what stuff he invented and what stuff he already had.

- Doom learned magic, and he's become a powerful user of magic. Thanos sucks at magic. facepalm

Nihilist
Anyhow with 1 hour prep Doom still loses, he's not on Thanos lvl.

Mindset
No.

Also, you didn't even read the op.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Nihilist
facepalm Even though its all true.Originally posted by Nihilist
Anyhow with 1 hour prep Doom still loses, he's not on Thanos lvl. Doom would stomp thanos.He has the AD here and 1 hour prep.Thanos goes down hard.

Nihilist
Even though its all true. Doom would stomp thanos.He has the AD here and 1 hour prep.Thanos goes down hard. laughing out loud Like you even know what youre talking about when it come to Thanos.

The AD can be defeated by blasting through the visor or having the soul of whos animating it dispelled.

Doom simply lacks the know how to take someone like Thanos down, hell Thanos even keeps tabs on Doom to begin with.

With his own AD and prep he couldnt even beat Thor laughing out loud

Kid Kurdy
facepalm
Show me where I'm wrong, without using a picture like a little child but using actual words instead.

I'm waiting.

Kid Kurdy

Doom simply lacks the know how to take someone like Thanos down.
Based on what exactly ?

Black bolt z
laughing out loud Like you even know what youre talking about when it come to Thanos.

The AD can be defeated by blasting through the visor or having the soul of whos animating it dispelled.

Doom simply lacks the know how to take someone like Thanos down, hell Thanos even keeps tabs on Doom to begin with.

With his own AD and prep he couldnt even beat Thor laughing out loud And you do dur1

And thanos can be defeated much easier then that.

And that makes what difference?Doom punches thanos.Thanos goes down.The end.You don't need to know how to take someone down to take them down.

Based on what exactly?Your biased opinion laughing?

Nihilist

And? Thanos became what he was due to his intellect which enabled to do the things he achived.

Thanos created all his own personal stuff, like teleportation devices, time machines, his interdimensional porting chair, his ship santuary, dreadnaught 666, Thanos turned Galactus into a weapon using alien tech he had never used before-to name a few.

Thanos mastered and overcame the HOTU by sheer willpower alone.

Thanos learned black magic 100's 2 of years ago thats why he was barred from Titan, plus it was also said he leraned Death magic/accult magic. His power is a mix of magic/cosmic.

Black bolt z
And? Thanos became what he was due to his intellect which enabled to do the things he achived.

Thanos created all his own personal stuff, like teleportation devices, time machines, his interdimensional porting chair, his ship santuary, dreadnaught 666, Thanos turned Galactus into a weapon using alien tech he had never used before-to name a few.

Thanos mastered and overcame the HOTU by sheer willpower alone.

Thanos learned black magic 100's 2 of years ago thats why he was barred from Titan, plus it was also said he leraned Death magic/accult magic. His power is a mix of magic/cosmic. People who are born into money are more likely to be smart then poor people.Assuming they put in the same effort.

Doom has breached heaven, bypassed things reed have built like child play, created armies etc....whos are more impressive is all subjective.

Which means nothing as no one else tried to do this.So you can't compare it to anyone else as theres nothing to compare to.Doom has completely resisted purple man's influence which has let him controled towns of people and more.Check the respect thread ODG made for him.It has a lot.

And he has no magic feats.Dooms magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anything magic thanos might have.

Nihilist
And you do dur1Compared to you i am light years ahead of you when it comes to Thanos, thats why you always ask for scans.

Like how, because punching and blast doesnt put him down for the count. Thor with a PORTION of Odin force took the destroys most powerful beam, so it aint putting Thanos down.

The destroyer didnt put Thor down so easily by punching him, so doing so to current Thanos is gonna fail.

As oppossed to your lack of knowledge and constant trolling of every thread.

Black bolt z
Compared to you i am light years ahead of you when it comes to Thanos, thats why you always ask for scans.

Like how, because punching and blast doesnt put him down for the count. Thor with a PORTION of Odin force took the destroys most powerful beam, so it aint putting Thanos down.

The destroyer didnt put Thor down so easily by punching him, so doing so to current Thanos is gonna fail.

As oppossed to your lack of knowledge and constant trolling of every thread. I ask for scans for you to prove your case.Which you never do.

Yes it does.It has.And how much of a portion was that?And its still the odinforce.So its not like thor alone did it.

And thanos is going to do what to it?Hurt his hand laughing?

Once again its based on nothing.Provide scans.

Nihilist
People who are born into money are more likely to be smart then poor people.Assuming they put in the same effort. Bullshit, smarts is smarts regardless.

If its all subjective, why are you being so pissy about it troll.

Wrong others have tried and couldnt master the whole HOTU, the Celestial race and Akhenaten, it took Akhenaten 1000's of years to even be able tu use a small portion of thee power, Thanos mastered it instantly due to his willpower. And "because no one else had tried" is a cheap dodge answer, that could be applied to most feats of any character then "because it had been tried".

Who gives a shit if he doesnt have feats using spells, the point was that KK said Doom had learned Magic and Thanos hasnt which is wrong. Thanos has somehow infused magic in with his comsic power, and magic from Deaths realm>>>>>>any magic Doom has learned, that is of course he has learned magic originated from another abstract source.

Lord_Talron
Bullshit, smarts is smarts regardless.
bullshit. potential ≠ actual experience and knowledge. people with money are more likely to have the resources to turn more of their potential into actual experience and knowldge

Black bolt z
Bullshit, smarts is smarts regardless.

If its all subjective, why are you being so pissy about it troll.

Wrong others have tried and couldnt master the whole HOTU, the Celestial race and Akhenaten, it took Akhenaten 1000's of years to even be able tu use a small portion of thee power, Thanos mastered it instantly due to his willpower. And "because no one else had tried" is a cheap dodge answer, that could be applied to most feats of any character then "because it had been tried".

Who gives a shit if he doesnt have feats using spells, the point was that KK said Doom had learned Magic and Thanos hasnt which is wrong. Thanos has somehow infused magic in with his comsic power, and magic from Deaths realm>>>>>>any magic Doom has learned, that is of course he has learned magic originated from another abstract source. True.But Dooms smarts>Thanos's.

what am I being pissy about?You really have a bashing problem.

No.Akheaton didn't try to master all of it.He was only given access to a small portion of it.He never tried to get more then that.

Your claiming thanos magic is better then Dooms without any actual magic feats for thanos?Statements mean nothing without proof.

Nihilist
I ask for scans for you to prove your case.Which you never do.Funny thing is a do, oh wait your still going on about the 1 Blackheart scan lmfao, another poster in the same thread backed it up, im stil waiting on scans of WWH 1 shotting Herc that you was so sure about.

Like when.*Sigh* something else you dont know yet still comment on.. He hit the blast way with his hammer, i guess you havent read it.

Like how Thor hurt his hand by punching it eh..no he didnt and why would Thanos only punch it and not blast.

Youre trolling routine is getting borning now son.

Provide scans of what, Thanos stating he learned black magic , which has been stated in his early appearnces, Infinty Abyss and every legit bio, hell even Odin commented on it.

Lord_Talron
look, i kno you're upset because doom is better, but dont take it out on us

Black bolt z
Funny thing is a do, oh wait your still going on about the 1 Blackheart scan lmfao, another poster in the same thread backed it up, im stil waiting on scans of WWH 1 shotting Herc that you was so sure about.

Like when.*Sigh* something else you dont know yet still comment on.. He hit the blast way with his hammer, i guess you havent read it.

Like how Thor hurt his hand by punching it eh..no he didnt and why would Thanos only punch it and not blast.

Youre trolling routine is getting borning now son.

Provide scans of what, Thanos stating he learned black magic , which has been stated in his early appearnces, Infinty Abyss and every legit bio, hell even Odin commented on it. yet you still haven't

Drax has done it with anti matter.Maker has done it.Odin and tryant have given hi thorough beat down.

You you haven't provided any proof for.

And if what you said was true then he was amped.

Because thanos likes to go physical.

With no fets to show it even compare with doom.

Nihilist
True.But Dooms smarts>Thanos's.Come back when Doom creates a machine that replicated the Reality gem, whci was good enough to fool Magus using 5 other infinty gem. Doom was amazed by how high and advanced Thanos spy camera was compared to his own.

Like you said its all subjective, yet you make a huge deal out of other opinions, trolling for the sake of it then eh. Nah, you just cant handle anything thrown at you, i mean you bash Quan evertime he posts following from thread to thread. Live by the sword die by the sword, dont bait and troll all the time then.

Because he/they couldnt handle it, it took 1000's of years just master/use HOTU through some sort of filtering system.

Thank for proving you dont read what i said, he said Doom knows magic and Thanos didnt which is false as Thanos does know a form of magic.

Stall_19
Come back when Doom creates a machine that replicated the Reality gem, whci was good enough to fool Magus using 5 other infinty gem. Doom was amazed by how high and advanced Thanos spy camera was compared to his own.

Doom has created a time machine and utilized alien technology to create a device to steal Galactus's power. So he's no slouch in that area.

Nihilist
yet you still haven'tScans of what now.

lulzDestroyer doesnt have anti matter and Thanos wasnt at full strength as stated seveal times, Maker koed Thanos with a sneak blast which opened part of the klyn, the destroyers beam wouldnt do that, Odin and Tyrant are above the regular Destroyer, plus Maker,Odin and Tyrant didnt fight current Thanos so all youre points are moot.

Proof of what nowfacepalm is all you do now when you have no knowledged of anything being debated as cover up for yourself.

To what degree, who knows. But we do know a amped Thor with the PG struggled to block a older version of Thanos blast.

Not half as much as he like to blast ,as shown in TI when he wanted to put people down for good.

Youre still not understanding what being said here child, his magic is infused with his comsic power, all his he feats hve some sort of magical energy in them.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Stall_19
Doom has created a time machine and utilized alien technology to create a device to steal Galactus's power. So he's no slouch in that area. Tech created by The pre retcon Beyonder, basically at the time it was possibly the greatest tech around, iirc when the heroes/villain got to there bases they said it was the most advanced tech ever seen. So tech used by Doom then isnt that great a feats when at the time the Beyonder was TOAA(close to that lvl of power at the time)

Stall_19
Tech created by The pre retcon Beyonder, basically at the time it was possibly the greatest tech around, iirc when the heroes/villain got to there bases they said it was the most advanced tech ever seen. So tech used by Doom then isnt that great a feats when at the time the Beyonder was TOAA(close to that lvl of power at the time)

Well utilizing unfamiliar alien tech is darn impressive to me. Also he's built a machine with his own tech to steal cosmic power before so it's not he was totally reliant on what the Beyonder provide for him.

Black bolt z
lulzDestroyer doesnt have anti matter and Thanos wasnt at full strength as stated seveal times, Maker koed Thanos with a sneak blast which opened part of the klyn, the destroyers beam wouldnt do that, Odin and Tyrant are above the regular Destroyer, plus Maker,Odin and Tyrant didnt fight current Thanos so all youre points are moot.

It makes no sense when people say that.The only thing thanos got was being rejected by death.So it makes no difference?

And who has current thanos fought?He killed a few cancerverse people with no feats and hit lord mar-vell.You can't keep his old feats but make all older feats against him null.Thats just fanboyism at its best.Then again I am talking to that kind of fanboy.

Mindset
laughing out loud Like you even know what youre talking about when it come to Thanos.

With his own AD and prep he couldnt even beat Thor laughing out loud http://i.imgur.com/uf7zk.gif

quanchi112
Based on the fact that the Asgardian Destroyer has only been directly harmed by The Celestials and King Thor (and only AFTER a plot device was used to weakened it and lower its durability...and it still took all his power to harm it)...

Bottomline is that Thanos will not be able to harm it whatsoever; it wont tire and it'll eventually beat Thanos down and KO him...

Happy Dance Thanos is more powerful than King Thor and he wrecked it with one blow. Thanos for bringing that up which helps my case.

And being defeated - occasionally - by Reed Richards is not something to be ashamed about. Richards is one of the smartest people of the Marvel Universe, including Thanos. Thanos is the bad guy too and look at how he matches up. He doesn't get annihilated by just plain old Thor or continually lose against the ff.

Thanos succeeds left and right as the bad guy whereas Doom is humiliated time and time again as the bad guy.

Reed isn't anywhere near Thanos at all. The guy was wrecked by WW Hulk and clueless up against the Void. Sure his high end feats are impressive but the guy gets beaten by bricks and other threats all the time. Thanos takes down universes and threats all the time.Originally posted by Black bolt z
He isn't one of the he is.Sans Doom.

I see it as Doom>Reed>>>Thanos>the rest of dooms family(kang,rama tut,immortus)>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else. I'm convinced you don't know who Thanos is.

The Nuul
Doom doesnt need to have the DA to beat Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Doom doestn need to have the DA to beat Thanos. He even failed with his own armor against Thor yet you think he can best Thanos without it. LOL.

Black bolt z
Thanos is more powerful than King Thor and he wrecked it with one blow. Thanos for bringing that up which helps my case.

Thanos is the bad guy too and look at how he matches up. He doesn't get annihilated by just plain old Thor or continually lose against the ff.

Thanos succeeds left and right as the bad guy whereas Doom is humiliated time and time again as the bad guy.

Reed isn't anywhere near Thanos at all. The guy was wrecked by WW Hulk and clueless up against the Void. Sure his high end feats are impressive but the guy gets beaten by bricks and other threats all the time. Thanos takes down universes and threats all the time. I'm convinced you don't know who Thanos is. Based on what he is he more powerful then king thor?

quanchi112
Based on what he is he more powerful then king thor? Imperative feats.

Black bolt z
Imperative feats. Like?

quanchi112
Like? Killing Drax while weakened, destroying all life on universal's home world, laughing off gamora's blade, kiling unkillable beings, and dominating Lord Mar-vell who oneshotted Magus and toyed with the heroes.

Black bolt z
Killing Drax while weakened, destroying all life on universal's home world, laughing off gamora's blade, kiling unkillable beings, and dominating Lord Mar-vell who oneshotted Magus and toyed with the heroes. He wasn't that weakened at that point and Drax was only low herald.Not impressive.

2: Which he didn't do.

3: Which has no feats

4: Because he is the avatar of death

5: Who he didn't beat.

Next.No feats.Odin stomps him.

quanchi112
He wasn't that weakened at that point and Drax was only low herald.Not impressive.

2: Which he didn't do.

3: Which has no feats

4: Because he is the avatar of death

5: Who he didn't beat.

Next.No feats.Odin stomps him. Drax was created to kill him so destroying your silver bullet that easily for Thanos is very impressive while depowered.

2.You didn't read the comic.
3.Writer had it can kill gods which didn't even phase Thanos. The writer portrayed it as powerful as to show why Thanos is so crazy powerful. You don't grasp the writer's intent I do.
4.Yes, but the previous avatar of death wasn't unkillable like Thanos so not just because anyways.
5.he dominate dbut needed to draw death in to solo the universe. He ha da plan to defeat them all.

Odin never beat Thanos before so now Thanos murders him.

Black bolt z
Drax was created to kill him so destroying your silver bullet that easily for Thanos is very impressive while depowered.

2.You didn't read the comic.
3.Writer had it can kill gods which didn't even phase Thanos. The writer portrayed it as powerful as to show why Thanos is so crazy powerful. You don't grasp the writer's intent I do.
4.Yes, but the previous avatar of death wasn't unkillable like Thanos so not just because anyways.
5.he dominate dbut needed to draw death in to solo the universe. He ha da plan to defeat them all.

Odin never beat Thanos before so now Thanos murders him. Except he really wasn't that depowered.And Drax did kill thanos.Thanos then came back and killed him.Who was only low herald.

2: Is universal supposed to be a person?Yeah any high herald is capable of planetary murdur.So its still not impressive.

3: And yet it has no feats.It doesn't matter what it was said to do.I win you lose.Feats>statemants and it has no feats.

4: Which makes absolutely no difference

5: And he didn't beat mar-vell.

Odin had thanos struggling to get up.And Thanos has no feats that put him above Odin.At all.None.

quanchi112
Except he really wasn't that depowered.And Drax did kill thanos.Thanos then came back and killed him.Who was only low herald.

2: Is universal supposed to be a person?Yeah any high herald is capable of planetary murdur.So its still not impressive.

3: And yet it has no feats.It doesn't matter what it was said to do.I win you lose.Feats>statemants and it has no feats.

4: Which makes absolutely no difference

5: And he didn't beat mar-vell.

Odin had thanos struggling to get up.And Thanos has no feats that put him above Odin.At all.None. It was stated on panel but like usual you didn't read it.

Thanos killed someone who has powers to kill him so being low hearld isn't the case against Thanos only against others. Drax doesn't have powers to kill others like he does against Thanos. Context.

2.Universal church was shown to be far greater than the gotg let alone their home world and Thanos while naked rocked them hand to hand.

3.Neither does Oblivion but when we understand how powerful Oblivion is we don't need a million feats. You aren't able to grasp the writer's intent I am.

4.Yes, it shows only Thanos as the avatar is that powerful and unstoppable.

5.He didn't want to he showed he could easily dominate him though while weakened.

Odin failed to best a weaker thanos not using his own tech. Thanos is too powerful and unkillable. Thanos wrecks but it's off topic.

Black bolt z
It was stated on panel but like usual you didn't read it.

Thanos killed someone who has powers to kill him so being low hearld isn't the case against Thanos only against others. Drax doesn't have powers to kill others like he does against Thanos. Context.

2.Universal church was shown to be far greater than the gotg let alone their home world and Thanos while naked rocked them hand to hand.

3.Neither does Oblivion but when we understand how powerful Oblivion is we don't need a million feats. You aren't able to grasp the writer's intent I am.

4.Yes, it shows only Thanos as the avatar is that powerful and unstoppable.

5.He didn't want to he showed he could easily dominate him though while weakened.

Odin failed to best a weaker thanos not using his own tech. Thanos is too powerful and unkillable. Thanos wrecks but it's off topic. He was weakened.But at that point he regained most of his strength if not all.

It doesn't matter if drax was created to kill him.That would put drax at an advantage of killing thanos.It wouldn't put thanos at a disadvantage of killing Drax.

2: GOTG isn't exactly a very strong team in case you didn't know.

3: And yet theres nothing to compare it to.You take baseless speculation.If it had some feats it would be impressive.It doesn't.

4: Hes not more poweful and hes not unstopable.
He'd get stomped by any high skyfather.

5: And he didn't beat Marv-vell.

Odin was stomping thanos who had slightly less durability.Thanos got no more firepower.He'd still get stomped.

Lord_Talron
doom stomps 10/10. take away the AD and dooms armor and this becomes a fair fight

Nihilist
It makes no sense when people say that.The only thing thanos got was being rejected by death.So it makes no difference?Whats hard to understand that he was in a weak state so his durability wasnt up to scratch, therefore if he was at full power there was a great chance the anti matter wouldnt of worked.

He killed the old avatar of Death in one blast(whilst weak) and killed Drax in one blast. laughing out loud at trying to down play him dominating Marvell.You can when its clear that this is a different Thanos to the others. Nah, its just that your a rabid troll who doesnt understand anything, who only aim is to stir shit and report people.

Lord_Talron
oh yea sure, call him a rabid troll but completely ignore my post.

Nihilist
Which of your posts was directed at me? Because you only posts from you I've read is you bitching to someone else about scans.

Sr J-Bieb
I agree with Black Bolt; Thanos wins handily.

the ninjak
Doom was in an armor that stomped Thor until the power reserves were severed.

Then the suit quickly became useless.

Doom in a REAL Destroyer Armor would have killed Thor.....against Thanos, I'm not sure.

I give Thanos a slight advantage but only slight.

Lord_Talron
Which of your posts was directed at me? Because you only posts from you I've read is you bitching to someone else about scans. im asking you to call me a rabid troll, surely you dont think im being serious with you!

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
im asking you to call me a rabid troll, surely you dont think im being serious with you! . Your trolling is rabid smile

quanchi112
He was weakened.But at that point he regained most of his strength if not all.

It doesn't matter if drax was created to kill him.That would put drax at an advantage of killing thanos.It wouldn't put thanos at a disadvantage of killing Drax.

2: GOTG isn't exactly a very strong team in case you didn't know.

3: And yet theres nothing to compare it to.You take baseless speculation.If it had some feats it would be impressive.It doesn't.

4: Hes not more poweful and hes not unstopable.
He'd get stomped by any high skyfather.

5: And he didn't beat Marv-vell.

Odin was stomping thanos who had slightly less durability.Thanos got no more firepower.He'd still get stomped. Then prove he did.

Yes, it puts Drax at an advantage of killing Thanos which makes Thanos' feat uber under the weakened conditions. Thanks for agreeing with me.

2.They are crafty and one member is created to destroy Thanos yet Thanos was above them all anyways. FF beats Doom and they are far below the gotg.

3.That ism't baseless it's the writer's intent most of debating is speculation. The message was clear Thanos was durable as all hell. That was the writer's intent but you missed it.

4.Yes, he is. I guess yu feel Death wouldn't upgrade someone when her entire existence is on the line. LOL. Prove a high skyfather can beat him.

5.Because he didn't want to. He dominated him and then outsmarted him. Thanos is smarter than him and more powerful even while weakened.

Odin failed to beat Thanos when he gave him his best. Thanos didn't give him his best. Thanos currently crushes Odin.

KuRuPT Thanosi

- Doom learned magic, and he's become a powerful user of magic. Thanos sucks at magic.

Actually.. On panel Thanos will power has been shown to be exponentionally greater than Doom's

Lord_Talron
. Your trolling is rabid smile thanks cool

KuRuPT Thanosi
He isn't one of the he is.Sans Doom.

I see it as Doom>Reed>>>Thanos>the rest of dooms family(kang,rama tut,immortus)>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else.

How on God's green Earth are both Doom and Reed >>> greater than Thanos. The only time they have prepped to go after the same thing.. Thanos won. Doom even commented that Thanos tech was superior to his.

FanBoy101
I think this is a very very close fight... Happy Dance

Black bolt z
Whats hard to understand that he was in a weak state so his durability wasnt up to scratch, therefore if he was at full power there was a great chance the anti matter wouldnt of worked.

He killed the old avatar of Death in one blast(whilst weak) and killed Drax in one blast. laughing out loud at trying to down play him dominating Marvell.You can when its clear that this is a different Thanos to the others. Nah, its just that your a rabid troll who doesnt understand anything, who only aim is to stir shit and report people. Proof? You claim that thanos was weakened but yet you have no other showings for durability.So you can't just say "yeah well just cuz this worked on him when he was weakened and I have no showings of him not weakened it wouldn't work on him now".And being killed by anti-matter isn't a low showing.Odin would probably be killed or severly hurt by it if its written like it should be.

There are more then 1 avatars of death....and who was this previous one.Drax was low herald so its not impressive.And thats just pure fanboyism.How the **** can anyone think thanos beat Mar-vell when he did no damage?He hit mar-vell then marvell with fine.Its not hard.He didn't win.No dominating happened.Stop wanking.

Except its not quite clear.He can't permenatly die.No other obvious changes.

Sure....just provide evidence for a change.
Then prove he did.

Yes, it puts Drax at an advantage of killing Thanos which makes Thanos' feat uber under the weakened conditions. Thanks for agreeing with me.

2.They are crafty and one member is created to destroy Thanos yet Thanos was above them all anyways. FF beats Doom and they are far below the gotg.

3.That ism't baseless it's the writer's intent most of debating is speculation. The message was clear Thanos was durable as all hell. That was the writer's intent but you missed it.

4.Yes, he is. I guess yu feel Death wouldn't upgrade someone when her entire existence is on the line. LOL. Prove a high skyfather can beat him.

5.Because he didn't want to. He dominated him and then outsmarted him. Thanos is smarter than him and more powerful even while weakened.

Odin failed to beat Thanos when he gave him his best. Thanos didn't give him his best. Thanos currently crushes Odin. He did what?

Yet it makes thanos's feat no more impressive.Thanos could one shot any low herald just like he was Drax.Him being Drax makes no difference.

2: Drax also didn't use his ability to kill thanos.The FF would beat thanos too.Its how the story goes.The bad guy loses.

3: So your deciding the writers intent? laughing. And it still doesn't have any feats.

4: Yet what you are saying is speculation.With no proof.Prove thanos can beat a high skyfather.Your the only making the claim that thanos can beat a high skyfather.When he has absolutely no feats to say otherwise as tyrant and Odin have both pwned him.

5: And you can't claim thanos beat him in a fight.

laughing. Based on absolutely nothing.Prove Odin was going all out.Was he he would have killed thanos in a second.You have no proof thanos would beat Tyrant much less Odin.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How on God's green Earth are both Doom and Reed >>> greater than Thanos. The only time they have prepped to go after the same thing.. Thanos won. Doom even commented that Thanos tech was superior to his. Based on feats they are above him.

God.....I just responded to so much fanboyism my heads about to explode.

quanchi112
Proof? You claim that thanos was weakened but yet you have no other showings for durability.So you can't just say "yeah well just cuz this worked on him when he was weakened and I have no showings of him not weakened it wouldn't work on him now".And being killed by anti-matter isn't a low showing.Odin would probably be killed or severly hurt by it if its written like it should be.

There are more then 1 avatars of death....and who was this previous one.Drax was low herald so its not impressive.And thats just pure fanboyism.How the **** can anyone think thanos beat Mar-vell when he did no damage?He hit mar-vell then marvell with fine.Its not hard.He didn't win.No dominating happened.Stop wanking.

Except its not quite clear.He can't permenatly die.No other obvious changes.

Sure....just provide evidence for a change.
He did what?

Yet it makes thanos's feat no more impressive.Thanos could one shot any low herald just like he was Drax.Him being Drax makes no difference.

2: Drax also didn't use his ability to kill thanos.The FF would beat thanos too.Its how the story goes.The bad guy loses.

3: So your deciding the writers intent? laughing. And it still doesn't have any feats.

4: Yet what you are saying is speculation.With no proof.Prove thanos can beat a high skyfather.Your the only making the claim that thanos can beat a high skyfather.When he has absolutely no feats to say otherwise as tyrant and Odin have both pwned him.

5: And you can't claim thanos beat him in a fight.

laughing. Based on absolutely nothing.Prove Odin was going all out.Was he he would have killed thanos in a second.You have no proof thanos would beat Tyrant much less Odin. Based on feats they are above him.

God.....I just responded to so much fanboyism my heads about to explode. Prove he regained most of his strength.

It makes it all the more impressive since Drax was trying to kill him with his special powers against him.

2.You can't turn that ability off it's what he does. It failed against Thanos. Thanos beats the Surfer and he is the bad guy. Surfer>>>FF.

3.I comprehend the writer's intent you don't.

4.Thanos is more powerful and already went rounds with the best skyfather in comics.

5.Yes, i can based on how easily he manhandled him.

Odin wanted to kill Thanos though he couldn't. You have nothing while all the evidence supports me.

Black bolt z
Prove he regained most of his strength.

It makes it all the more impressive since Drax was trying to kill him with his special powers against him.

2.You can't turn that ability off it's what he does. It failed against Thanos. Thanos beats the Surfer and he is the bad guy. Surfer>>>FF.

3.I comprehend the writer's intent you don't.

4.Thanos is more powerful and already went rounds with the best skyfather in comics.

5.Yes, i can based on how easily he manhandled him.

Odin wanted to kill Thanos though he couldn't. You have nothing while all the evidence supports me. The GOTG commented on it

No he wasn't.He didn't glow green and rip out his heart.It being drax gave thanos no disadvantage of killing him.

2: He didn't use it against thanos. And thanos still got beat.The FF would beat thanos

3: You use speculation I use feats.Feats>Speculation.You lose.

4: Prove hes more powerful.And he was getting pwned by them doing absoluetly no damage and fleeing and struggling to get up.

5: No he can't.You say if someone isn't knocked unconcious they're not defeated.Mar-vell wasn't.Thanos didn't win.

Prove he wanted to kill thanos. Absoltely no evidence supports you.

quanchi112
The GOTG commented on it

No he wasn't.He didn't glow green and rip out his heart.It being drax gave thanos no disadvantage of killing him.

2: He didn't use it against thanos. And thanos still got beat.The FF would beat thanos

3: You use speculation I use feats.Feats>Speculation.You lose.

4: Prove hes more powerful.And he was getting pwned by them doing absoluetly no damage and fleeing and struggling to get up.

5: No he can't.You say if someone isn't knocked unconcious they're not defeated.Mar-vell wasn't.Thanos didn't win.

Prove he wanted to kill thanos. Absoltely no evidence supports you. What were their exact words ?

He doesn't have to he's created to do so and different writers and artists don't always have to illustrate it in the same way,

2.Yes, he can't turn it off he;'s designed to kill Thanos he couldn't help himself. Wow. The surfer is a hero Thanos beat in his own book mulitple times so this hero always wins is crap. Thanos would rip the ff in half.

3.That isn' tspeculation I am using the feats from gotg. smile

4.Already have and that's irrelevant to current Thanos.

5.You still don't understand what I am saying your problem not my own.

I already have.

KuRuPT Thanosi
BLACK BOLT... DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE IMPERATIVE?

Nihilist
Proof? You claim that thanos was weakened but yet you have no other showings for durability.So you can't just say "yeah well just cuz this worked on him when he was weakened and I have no showings of him not weakened it wouldn't work on him now".And being killed by anti-matter isn't a low showing.Odin would probably be killed or severly hurt by it if its written like it should be.In his old incarnation he survived a black hole designed to kill him, survived inside the HOTU as it was tearing him apart, resisted having his molecules torn apart in the nexus of reality they prove he should resist anti matter as he is a Eternal. How many times do you have to be told that it was stated in the story by Rocket Raccon that he was weak thats why the plasma cannon would work on him, ignoring on panel proof is just trolling anymore and ill report you. And Odin wouldnt be killed by anti matter at all.

So you dont know, Phyla Vell was the avatar of Death and a agent of Oblivion.Thanos killed her in 1 shot when he returned.Name me all the low herald youknow that have been easily killed in 1 shot. Stop being such a childish ignorant moron, Marvel did nothing to Thanos when he hit him, Thanos slamed Marvell into the ground,made him spit blood with a punch and nearly popped his eyes out of his head when choking him. Thanos only stopped because he wanted to, seem one sided to any sane person. If the fight had continued Thanos would have crushed him as shown Marvell had nothing that troubled Thanos.

Killing others in one shot, who he couldnt previously, proves otherwise.

This excuse of yours is getting old now either stop ignoring on panel proof and start tryingto debate( if you actually can that is) or you can continue to troll and hide behind excuses.

Black bolt z
What were their exact words ?

He doesn't have to he's created to do so and different writers and artists don't always have to illustrate it in the same way,

2.Yes, he can't turn it off he;'s designed to kill Thanos he couldn't help himself. Wow. The surfer is a hero Thanos beat in his own book mulitple times so this hero always wins is crap. Thanos would rip the ff in half.

3.That isn' tspeculation I am using the feats from gotg. smile

4.Already have and that's irrelevant to current Thanos.

5.You still don't understand what I am saying your problem not my own.

I already have. I don't feel like digging out my comic.But mantis said something like "thanos has regained too much of his strength to restrain" or something like that.I have too few comic boxes for my comics so its hell to take any out.

SO what proof do you have he was doing this?None.Thanos was at no disadvantage of killing Drax.

2: Exactly.Your point? And thanos is still defeated. The FF would destroy thanos

3: You can't be using feats as godslayer has no feats.Nice try at a lie attempt.

4: Bullshit.Thanos is no more powerful.Odin and tyrant both stomp him.

5: Except mar-vell didn't lose to thanos.Thanos didn't beat Mar-vell.Claim he did and look like an idiot.

No you haven't.You've provided no proof.

quanchi112
I don't feel like digging out my comic.But mantis said something like "thanos has regained too much of his strength to restrain" or something like that.I have too few comic boxes for my comics so its hell to take any out.

SO what proof do you have he was doing this?None.Thanos was at no disadvantage of killing Drax.

2: Exactly.Your point? And thanos is still defeated. The FF would destroy thanos

3: You can't be using feats as godslayer has no feats.Nice try at a lie attempt.

4: Bullshit.Thanos is no more powerful.Odin and tyrant both stomp him.

5: Except mar-vell didn't lose to thanos.Thanos didn't beat Mar-vell.Claim he did and look like an idiot.

No you haven't.You've provided no proof. Yes, this means he gained enough power for this not to work not he gained almost all of his power back.

It's Drax's sole mission he couldn't control himself and it's instinctual and even if it wasn't what sense does it make for him not to be trying his hardest to kill Thanos.

2.That Thanos resisted even anti Thanos powers and killed his bullet, easily. Get back to me when they can beat ww hulk. Their weak sauce compared to Thanos.

3.Writer told you what the blade was designed to kill anything even gods yet it broke against Thanos. Great durability showing.

4.You are ignoring Thanos' imperative feats showings and Odin is nowhere near as powerful as Thanos.

5.Yes, and around and around we go. Thanos didn't want to defeat mar-vell he wanted to trick him.

That's all I have done whereas you haven't said anything other than unsupported statements.

thanos-prime
Would just like to comment on the whole mar-vell thanos fight now while it may not have been a long drawn out fight thanos was shown to be clearly superior hell at one point in the fight thanos had him by the throat choking him and mar-vell looked as if his eyes were abut to pop out.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bold clearly didn't read the T.I.

Kid Kurdy
In his old incarnation he survived a black hole designed to kill him, .
On panel ? Scan please.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Read more Thanos

Desaad
On panel ? Scan please.

Infinity Abyss, but it couldn't have been very big (they described the size), and surviving a black hole in comics is hardly a big deal. Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, etc have all survived more impressive black holes and taken less damage in the process. Superman has survived them at least as well.

Thanos was legit ripped up from the Black Hole, spattered with blood.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Desaad
Infinity Abyss, but it couldn't have been very big (they described the size), and surviving a black hole in comics is hardly a big deal. Green Lanterns, Silver Surfer, etc have all survived more impressive black holes and taken less damage in the process. Superman has survived them at least as well.

Thanos was legit ripped up from the Black Hole, spattered with blood.
And for all we know, he was hiding behind a dozen forecefields and was flying in a special space ship when he "survived" the black hole.

In other words, the "feat" doesn't count.

thanos-prime

Thanos was legit ripped up from the Black Hole, spattered with blood. He was covered in skrull blood after he took there ship but not his own from the black hole and thanos can't fly like those mentioned above so it is a good feat. And only his clothes were rpiied up.

quanchi112

Thanos was legit ripped up from the Black Hole, spattered with blood. And this decides what ? It was an artificially made black hole and we've seen Thanos dominate the Silver Surfer to the point of him being a street leveler almost. It's like me taking that time superman was easily impaled and showing other characters shrug off being pierced and making my conclusion based off of these alone. You need to read more comics and like I said that was an artificial blackhole and it didn't eve stop Thanos and making someone bleed does not equal almost defeated.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by thanos-prime
He was covered in skrull blood after he took there ship but not his own from the black hole and thanos can't fly like those mentioned above so it is a good feat. And only his clothes were rpiied up.
I remember he was bleeding. Skrull blood ? Based on what ?

quanchi112
I remember he was bleeding. Skrull blood ? Based on what ? Even if it was him bleeding what does that have to do with anything ?

Kid Kurdy
Even if it was him bleeding what does that have to do with anything ?
Hey, I didn't drag the black hole thing into this debate.

quanchi112
Hey, I didn't drag the black hole thing into this debate. Then you admit it has no relevance as to the topic at hand.

Kid Kurdy
Then you admit it has no relevance as to the topic at hand.
I'll admit everything as long you admit Doom > Thanos in every way (except self-doubt maybe).

quanchi112
I'll admit everything as long you admit Doom > Thanos in every way (except self-doubt maybe). Doom isn't anywhere near Thanos league. Doom is someone with prep who got completely destroyed by Thor despite Loki's aid and he even needed Loki to save his life. Loki>>Doom and Thanos would pwn both of them like gnats.

Thanos brings universes to their knees whereas Doom can't even take over asgard with Loki's aid.

Nihilist
And for all we know, he was hiding behind a dozen forecefields and was flying in a special space ship when he "survived" the black hole.

In other words, the "feat" doesn't count. In other other words your making shit up that isn't even hinted at on panel, he ship was destroyed whilst he was on it, he teleported aboard a skrull ship. laughing out loud how pathetic and desperate are you that you have to lie.

I see you ignored Thanos mastering the HOTU on willpower alone which is>>>>>>>>>>>any Doom willpower feat, come back when you have anything worthy of note, which in your case is never

Kid Kurdy
Doom isn't anywhere near Thanos league. Doom is someone with prep who got completely destroyed by Thor despite Loki's aid and he even needed Loki to save his life. Loki>>Doom and Thanos would pwn both of them like gnats.
No he wouldn't. I think you are really underestimating Doom.

Always with the help of powerful artifacts, not under his own power.

quanchi112
No he wouldn't. I think you are really underestimating Doom.

Always with the help of powerful artifacts, not under his own power. Yes, I gave you an example of how easy someone like Thor can take him out even with Loki's help.

Doom has lusted over the same artifacts yet Thanos acquires them first and handles the power whereas Doom was defeated prior to when he acquired the beyonder's power because he wouldn't even contain it.

Doom uses whatever he can he's simply less intelligent than Thanos, less durable, less successful, and less powerful.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Doom greater in every way EXCEPT... Strength, Durability, striking power, blast power, TP, TK, Matter and Energy manipulation, Tech... but sure he's superior in every way... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Doom greater in every way EXCEPT... Strength, Durability, striking power, blast power, TP, TK, Matter and Energy manipulation, Tech... but sure he's superior in every way... roll eyes (sarcastic) And to make matters even worse Thanos is so above him in prepping it's like comparing Batman to Thing in terms of prep.

the ninjak
Doom is potential.

Thanos realisation.

paisapower
In other other words your making shit up that isn't even hinted at on panel, he ship was destroyed whilst he was on it, he teleported aboard a skrull ship. laughing out loud how pathetic and desperate are you that you have to lie.

I see you ignored Thanos mastering the HOTU on willpower alone which is>>>>>>>>>>>any Doom willpower feat, come back when you have anything worthy of note, which in your case is never

I dont think hes doing anything different than those who claim Thanos survived a black hole are, just speculation.

I have the comic and nowhere does it show Thanos inside the black hole like others have been shown.(those who could actually claim this feat). All we see is the aftermath of a small shortlived black hole. And since you can see debris left behind (not swallowed up by Black Hole), one could easily conclude that Thanos fought off being swallowed up long enough for it to close. Then got on to the alien ship (looking pretty wrecked)

Black bolt z
Yes, this means he gained enough power for this not to work not he gained almost all of his power back.

It's Drax's sole mission he couldn't control himself and it's instinctual and even if it wasn't what sense does it make for him not to be trying his hardest to kill Thanos.

2.That Thanos resisted even anti Thanos powers and killed his bullet, easily. Get back to me when they can beat ww hulk. Their weak sauce compared to Thanos.

3.Writer told you what the blade was designed to kill anything even gods yet it broke against Thanos. Great durability showing.

4.You are ignoring Thanos' imperative feats showings and Odin is nowhere near as powerful as Thanos.

5.Yes, and around and around we go. Thanos didn't want to defeat mar-vell he wanted to trick him.

That's all I have done whereas you haven't said anything other than unsupported statements. Then you can't quantify how much of his power he gained back.But we do know he gained enough back for Mantis to fail to restrain him.

Exactly.Thanos was still at no disadvantage of killing Drax.He's just another low herald.

2: killing your bullet if your bullet is weak isn't hard.laughing out loud you still don't know that WWH was PIS.

3: No feats.Not a showing.You lose.

4: Thanos has no feats in imperative.He killed mid heralds at best.Odin one shots high heralds.You still have no proof that thanos would beat Odin.

5: Yes.But he didn't beat him.

No you haven't.You've provided no evidence what-so-ever.Originally posted by Nihilist
In his old incarnation he survived a black hole designed to kill him, survived inside the HOTU as it was tearing him apart, resisted having his molecules torn apart in the nexus of reality they prove he should resist anti matter as he is a Eternal. How many times do you have to be told that it was stated in the story by Rocket Raccon that he was weak thats why the plasma cannon would work on him, ignoring on panel proof is just trolling anymore and ill report you. And Odin wouldnt be killed by anti matter at all.

So you dont know, Phyla Vell was the avatar of Death and a agent of Oblivion.Thanos killed her in 1 shot when he returned.Name me all the low herald youknow that have been easily killed in 1 shot. Stop being such a childish ignorant moron, Marvel did nothing to Thanos when he hit him, Thanos slamed Marvell into the ground,made him spit blood with a punch and nearly popped his eyes out of his head when choking him. Thanos only stopped because he wanted to, seem one sided to any sane person. If the fight had continued Thanos would have crushed him as shown Marvell had nothing that troubled Thanos.

Killing others in one shot, who he couldnt previously, proves otherwise.

This excuse of yours is getting old now either stop ignoring on panel proof and start tryingto debate( if you actually can that is) or you can continue to troll and hide behind excuses. Prove it was created to kill him, he only survived the heart because of his will, Being an eternal has nothing to do witht he anti-matter.Written as it should be which it was it should kill thanos.Except i'm not ignoring it.I'm just saying he wasn't weaked that much when he was hit by the anti-matter

OK....so...?

Have been?None.But thanos kills high heralds in a couple hits.Theres not reason he shouldn't be able to kill low heralds with ease.

Based on absolutely nothing.Mar-vell staggered thanos.Thanos hit mar-vell in the stomach then grabbed him by the neck.No one owned anyone.Its just fanboyism at its best to say any of this.

And who was this that he did this to?

So asking for proof is an excuse kinda? Learn to debate.Debating means providing proof to back up your claims.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Black Bold clearly didn't read the T.I. I have.I specifically got it at a sale I went to on black friday.

So my fanboyism in that post thanduros

KuRuPT Thanosi
Then you can't quantify how much of his power he gained back.But we do know he gained enough back for Mantis to fail to restrain him.

Exactly.Thanos was still at no disadvantage of killing Drax.He's just another low herald.

2: killing your bullet if your bullet is weak isn't hard.laughing out loud you still don't know that WWH was PIS.

4: Thanos has no feats in imperative.He killed mid heralds at best.Odin one shots high heralds.You still have no proof that thanos would beat Odin.

No you haven't.You've provided no evidence what-so-ever. Prove it was created to kill him, he only survived the heart because of his will, Being an eternal has nothing to do witht he anti-matter.Written as it should be which it was it should kill thanos.Except i'm not ignoring it.I'm just saying he wasn't weaked that much when he was hit by the anti-matter

OK....so...?

Have been?None.But thanos kills high heralds in a couple hits.Theres not reason he shouldn't be able to kill low heralds with ease.

Based on absolutely nothing.Mar-vell staggered thanos.Thanos hit mar-vell in the stomach then grabbed him by the neck.No one owned anyone.Its just fanboyism at its best to say any of this.

So asking for proof is an excuse kinda? Learn to debate.Debating means providing proof to back up your claims. I have.I specifically got it at a sale I went to on black friday.

So my fanboyism in that post thanduros If you REALLY did then you wouldn't be questioning whether Thanos was weakened like you were doing in multiple threads. He was weakened when Drax killed him which is confirmed when the issue after then STILL mention Thanos gaining more power.

Black bolt z
If you REALLY did then you wouldn't be questioning whether Thanos was weakened like you were doing in multiple threads. He was weakened when Drax killed him which is confirmed when the issue after then STILL mention Thanos gaining more power. Exactly.I know he was weakened.I just don't agree with him being weakened to the degree that these two are saying.

I've never disagreed with thanos being weaked as it was stated on panel.

TheLordofMurder
Doom has the single greatest feat ever in a comicbook; he defeated Classic Beyonder...

This feat trumps any and everything Thanos has ever done...

Doom pwns Thanos...

Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
He defeated beyonder... really... scans please of Doom ON HIS OWN and UNDER HIS OWN POWER defeating pre-recton Beyonder.

Black bolt z
He defeated beyonder... really... scans please of Doom ON HIS OWN and UNDER HIS OWN POWER defeating pre-recton Beyonder. His tech.

Omega Vision
Doom has the single greatest feat ever in a comicbook; he defeated Classic Beyonder...

Doom pwns Thanos...

Happy Dance
Didn't he have to steal some tech from Galactus to do that though?

KuRuPT Thanosi
His tech.

He didn't even defeat the beyonder in the least and it wasn't even his own power. How is that impressive? If we are going by those kinda feats... Thanos getting the HOTU and besting Doom to get it.. poops all over Dooms geting Galactus power.. Not even close.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't he have to steal some tech from Galactus to do that though? From what I recall he used his own tech along with Klaw who was on galactus's ship by butting him up and when galactus ate Ta II the power was transferred to Doom because Klaw was on his ship(which is stupid). It was PIS but it was his own tech.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He didn't even defeat the beyonder in the least and it wasn't even his own power. How is that impressive? If we are going by those kinda feats... Thanos getting the HOTU and besting Doom to get it.. poops all over Dooms geting Galactus power.. Not even close. ^

Read above.

Lord_Talron
doom wins.

SupremeMan
In other other words your making shit up that isn't even hinted at on panel, he ship was destroyed whilst he was on it, he teleported aboard a skrull ship. laughing out loud how pathetic and desperate are you that you have to lie.

Doom did chat away while being dissected and he did shut off his armor's defenses and resist the Purple Man by will alone when the world was controlled.

But throwing in the Destroyer armor and one-sided prep is the real crux here. Normally, even with prep (assuming it's his own stuff and not, "Oh look, I found this alien tech and I can use it to steal Galactus's power but I didn't make the tech myself"wink, I don't think he could take Thanos. Thanos has too much power. But with Doom having the Destroyer armor and one-sided prep, it's at least close.

Mindset
Originally posted by SupremeMan
Doom did chat away while being dissected and he did shut off his armor's defenses and resist the Purple Man by will alone when the world was controlled.

But throwing in the Destroyer armor and one-sided prep is the real crux here. Normally, even with prep (assuming it's his own stuff and not, "Oh look, I found this alien tech and I can use it to steal Galactus's power but I didn't make the tech myself"wink, I don't think he could take Thanos. Thanos has too much power. But with Doom having the Destroyer armor and one-sided prep, it's at least close. Doom didn't use Galactus tech to steal his power, he integrated some Galactus tech into his suit to steal Beyonder's.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't he have to steal some tech from Galactus to do that though? Well, he was able to learn and operate Galactus tech in a short amount of time, then he was able to add it to his own tech.

He has also stolen PC with his own tech.

Mindset
He didn't even defeat the beyonder in the least and it wasn't even his own power. How is that impressive? If we are going by those kinda feats... Thanos getting the HOTU and besting Doom to get it.. poops all over Dooms geting Galactus power.. Not even close. How?

Black bolt z

But throwing in the Destroyer armor and one-sided prep is the real crux here. Normally, even with prep (assuming it's his own stuff and not, "Oh look, I found this alien tech and I can use it to steal Galactus's power but I didn't make the tech myself"wink, I don't think he could take Thanos. Thanos has too much power. But with Doom having the Destroyer armor and one-sided prep, it's at least close. Originally posted by Mindset
Doom didn't use Galactus tech to steal his power, he integrated some Galactus tech into his suit to steal Beyonder's. thumb up

yeah the tech he used to steal galactus's power was all his own.The tech used to steal beyonders was created with galactus's power but of his own design IIRC.I might be wrong on the last part but I know i'm right on the former.

quanchi112
Then you can't quantify how much of his power he gained back.But we do know he gained enough back for Mantis to fail to restrain him.

No you haven't.You've provided no evidence what-so-ever. Prove it was created to kill him, he only survived the heart because of his will, Being an eternal has nothing to do witht he anti-matter.Written as it should be which it was it should kill thanos.Except i'm not ignoring it.I'm just saying he wasn't weaked that much when he was hit by the anti-matter

OK....so...?

So asking for proof is an excuse kinda? Learn to debate.Debating means providing proof to back up your claims. I have.I specifically got it at a sale I went to on black friday.

So my fanboyism in that post thanduros That's what I have stated and he hadn't gained it all back showing while weakened he can still bring the pain against the perfect tool to beat him.

To defeat your own k-nite that easily while weakened is impressive. Drax can do what even Galactus cannot per schmidt and yet while weakened he stomped Drax. Him being lower herald iyo has no bearing when he faces off against Thanos. None.

2.Destroying a being whose sole purpose is to kill you while weakened is awwesome. WW Hulk counts only fanboys use excuses.

3.Message was clear it was to show how badass Thanos was. featd don't matter ninety percent of the time. You'll never ever get any better if you lean on feats.

4.Thanos dominated mar-vell who easily tosses heralds around like pigeons. Thanos was even weakened.

5.Because he didn't want to. How many times do I have to tell you, kid ?

quanchi112

Doom pwns Thanos...

Happy Dance With tech not his own and based on the situation and circumstances and it was only momentary.

Thanos defeated the Maker on his own. laughing out loudOriginally posted by Mindset
Doom didn't use Galactus tech to steal his power, he integrated some Galactus tech into his suit to steal Beyonder's. That's using someone else's tech.

Silent Guardian
With tech not his own and based on the situation and circumstances and it was only momentary.

Thanos defeated the Maker on his own. laughing out loud That's using someone else's tech.

the ends justify the means. Doom takes Thanos down. Doesn't matter how Doom will find a way

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
the ends justify the means. Doom takes Thanos down. Doesn't matter how Doom will find a way That's flawed logic and he failed against the beyonder with his power he couldn't hold it, he failed against Thanos with the ig, he failed against the Magus in infinity war, he failed against the ff how many times, he failed against Thor recently, he failed against the Sentry, etc.

Thanos is simply too powerful and prep can't even assure a victory against Thor.

Silent Guardian
That's flawed logic and he failed against the beyonder with his power he couldn't hold it, he failed against Thanos with the ig, he failed against the Magus in infinity war, he failed against the ff how many times, he failed against Thor recently, he failed against the Sentry, etc.

Thanos is simply too powerful and prep can't even assure a victory against Thor.

lol I actually agree with you. I was just messing with you.

Its kind of funny seeing you post outside of herochat, or spinsulin

quanchi112
lol I actually agree with you. I was just messing with you.

Its kind of funny seeing you post outside of herochat, or spinsulin Who are you on herochat/spinsulin ?

Silent Guardian
Who are you on herochat/spinsulin ?

Repoman on Spinsulin.

I changed my names a few times on herochat, just think of the coolest poster u know on the site and thats me.

quanchi112
Repoman on Spinsulin.

I changed my names a few times on herochat, just think of the coolest poster u know on the site and thats me. What did your old name used to be ? Gimme a few I usually know posters by one name or so and tend to lose track once they start changing their names often.

Silent Guardian
What did your old name used to be ? Gimme a few I usually know posters by one name or so and tend to lose track once they start changing their names often.

I originally went by Vangaurd (yeah I know its spelled wrong). My last name was Anansi before the site crashed.

quanchi112
I originally went by Vangaurd (yeah I know its spelled wrong). My last name was Anansi before the site crashed. Yeah, spinsulin is terrible no debating just a flame fest.

Silent Guardian
Yeah, spinsulin is terrible no debating just a flame fest.

Heck I could live with the flame fest, but the site is dead. It gets like no traffic whatsoever.

quanchi112
Heck I could live with the flame fest, but the site is dead. It gets like no traffic whatsoever. It's like it was way back when. It thrived at first when they had a reason to chime in about kk's ban by the then admin clark kent but died soon as he left. When scott williams quit giving them ammo they again had nothing to chime in about. When you have no debating to fall back on it kills the site as a whole.

Silent Guardian
It's like it was way back when. It thrived at first when they had a reason to chime in about kk's ban by the then admin clark kent but died soon as he left. When scott williams quit giving them ammo they again had nothing to chime in about. When you have no debating to fall back on it kills the site as a whole.

agreed

Black bolt z
That's what I have stated and he hadn't gained it all back showing while weakened he can still bring the pain against the perfect tool to beat him.

To defeat your own k-nite that easily while weakened is impressive. Drax can do what even Galactus cannot per schmidt and yet while weakened he stomped Drax. Him being lower herald iyo has no bearing when he faces off against Thanos. None.

2.Destroying a being whose sole purpose is to kill you while weakened is awwesome. WW Hulk counts only fanboys use excuses.

3.Message was clear it was to show how badass Thanos was. featd don't matter ninety percent of the time. You'll never ever get any better if you lean on feats.

4.Thanos dominated mar-vell who easily tosses heralds around like pigeons. Thanos was even weakened.

5.Because he didn't want to. How many times do I have to tell you, kid ? WHich isn't impressive at all.

Yes it does.Its not impressive in the least.Thanos killed a low herald.Thats the only thing he did.Not impressive.

2:No its not.Not when your silver bullet is weak. And only fanboys don't know when something is PIS.

3: So you want to randomly take a sword with no showings as impressive to wank thanos?Yeah no feats.And then he got stabbed in TI.

4: No domination happened.Just end it there.It can't even be argued.And you still have no proof he could scratch Odin.

5: And he couldn't have even if he wantedOriginally posted by quanchi112
With tech not his own and based on the situation and circumstances and it was only momentary.

Thanos defeated the Maker on his own. laughing out loud That's using someone else's tech. It was his his own tech with which he defeated galactus

And thanos only beat Maker because she let him.
That's flawed logic and he failed against the beyonder with his power he couldn't hold it, he failed against Thanos with the ig, he failed against the Magus in infinity war, he failed against the ff how many times, he failed against Thor recently, he failed against the Sentry, etc.

Thanos is simply too powerful and prep can't even assure a victory against Thor. He didn't fail against beyonder.How does getting the stronger power in MU and fail kinda

Nihilist

No you haven't.You've provided no evidence what-so-ever. Prove it was created to kill him,It was a artificial Black Hole created by the clones to eliminate Thanos, you do know artificial means created for a puprpose. He survived in the HOTU LONG ENOUGH to master and overcome it, hence the point about surviving in it, because if he hadnt survived in it long enough he wouldnt have been able to do what he did. Of course it does as all Eternal has control of their molecular structure on a atomic or sub atomic lvl. Your opinion holds no ground on this point as you think that Anti matter bomb would kill a high skyfather like Odin, so trying to use it a proof against Thanos is weak when the Destroyer has no such weapon. The text of comic says otherwise several times.

Ah playing ignorant again, Thanos killed Phyla who was the avatar of Death and was working for Oblivion at the time in 1 blast whilst in a weak state having just emerged from the coccoon, in the past he only koed Phlya with 1 blast whilst at full power. So its clear his power output was higher than before.

Exactly even Tryrant didnt kill the likes of Terrax in 1 blast..But thanos kills high heralds in a couple hits.Theres not reason he shouldn't be able to kill low heralds with ease.It took Thanos 7-8 punches to kill Surfer and his punches was charged with cosmic energy, its like combining a punch from a class 100 with a energy blast from a high Trans/low skyfarther huge difference from 1 single blast.

facepalmMarvells punch didnt even hit Thanos, he was stopped from reaching him by Thanos hand. I honetsly dont think you have read the fight, Thanos made Marvell spit blood with a punch then slammed him into the ground followed up by nearly popping his eyes out of his head by choking him. Thanos dominated him and was in no danger at all, hell Thanos even said "he didnt want to win" and "just wanted to meet face to face".

He couldnt kill Phlya or Drax prviously in 1 shot, yet he did so easily this time, showing a invrease in power.

Debating is knowing something about a character you are arguing over, considering you say Thanos is one of your fave characters, yet you seem to know so little about him otherwise you wouldnt need scans of everything, so either way youre too lazy to learn/look uo who your debating or youre just doing it for the troll because being a fan you wouldnt need to ask for so many scans.

If youre not gonna bother answering this with any debate other than your usual trick of "fanboysim" "wanking" to cover for your lack of a decent argument dont bother as i have counter everything you posted.

quanchi112
WHich isn't impressive at all.

Yes it does.Its not impressive in the least.Thanos killed a low herald.Thats the only thing he did.Not impressive.

2:No its not.Not when your silver bullet is weak. And only fanboys don't know when something is PIS.

3: So you want to randomly take a sword with no showings as impressive to wank thanos?Yeah no feats.And then he got stabbed in TI.

4: No domination happened.Just end it there.It can't even be argued.And you still have no proof he could scratch Odin.

5: And he couldn't have even if he wanted It was his his own tech with which he defeated galactus

And thanos only beat Maker because she let him.
He didn't fail against beyonder.How does getting the stronger power in MU and fail kinda To beat a character who is designed to kill you while weakened is very impressive. To say otherwise is just being silly.

His raking has no bearing with how he matches up against Thanos. To anyone else it wouldn't very very impressive but with his capabilities against Thanos it is very impressive.

2.The point is a silver bullet can kill a werewolf yet a grenade can't, The grenade is overall more powerful than one single bullet but not when used against a werewolf. You simply don't understand anything.

3.The writer got the point across you don't need feats to grasp the storyteller's message. LOL.

4.Then you didn't read the fight.

5.Again, you didn't read the fight.

Thanos uses his own tech all the time with shields and Maker didn't want to let Thanos win. I guess you didn't read that either.

This post makes no sense. Clean it up so I can destroy it.

SupremeMan
Doom didn't use Galactus tech to steal his power, he integrated some Galactus tech into his suit to steal Beyonder's.

I didn't say he used Galactus's tech to steal Galactus's power. I said he used alien tech that he didn't create himself.

SupremeMan
the ends justify the means. Doom takes Thanos down. Doesn't matter how Doom will find a way

Aw so Doom wins because he's Doom. Batman wins because he's Batman.

SupremeMan
Who are you on herochat/spinsulin ?

What has happened to HeroChat? My link doesn't work and nothing that comes up on search engines works.

quanchi112
What has happened to HeroChat? My link doesn't work and nothing that comes up on search engines works. Damaged database. Some of the herochatters have gone to project fanboy while some have gone elsewhere. The owner of the site swears he will bring it back or so they have said.

Be grateful kmc isn't run like herochat.....it's terrible.

Mindset

Thanos defeated the Maker on his own. laughing out loud That's using someone else's tech. Comprehension.Originally posted by SupremeMan
I didn't say he used Galactus's tech to steal Galactus's power. I said he used alien tech that he didn't create himself. Except that he didn't.

quanchi112
Comprehension. Except that he didn't. I do comprehend do you ?

Mindset
I comprehend your lack of ability to.

Doom didn't use someone else's tech to steal Galactus's power.

quanchi112
I comprehend your lack of ability to.

Doom didn't use someone else's tech to steal Galactus's power. Then how did he do it ?

Mindset
Try reading the comic.

quanchi112
Try reading the comic. I want to hear your breakdown then I will take it from there.

Mindset
And I want you to read the comic, I guess we wont be getting our wishes.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>