Eyedol runs the Mortal Kombat boss gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
After being sent back to Limbo after his loss in the tournament, the ancient warlord escapes his magic prison once again and finds himself in the MKverse, where the demons/monsters of Outworld and the Netherrealm await him. Eyedol challenges them all for control of the realms. With his colossal strength and ability to heal himself during and in between fights, can he clear it?

1. Goro
2. Kintaro
3. Motaro
4. Moloch
5. Shao Khan
6. The Deadly Alliance

Tha C-Master
Eyedol gets no love on here so I'll be the one to rep him. He's very tough and could heal and shake everything with a stomp. He could block his entire body and was very quickly.

Personally I'd say he might have a chance of clearing it, but I'm not sure how he would do against the magic users (Kahn and the DA) he is granted the power of the gods.

I'd say up close he takes any of them.

Demonic Phoenix
Eyedol's foot > MK.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Eyedol gets no love on here so I'll be the one to rep him. He's very tough and could heal and shake everything with a stomp. He could block his entire body and was very quickly.

Personally I'd say he might have a chance of clearing it, but I'm not sure how he would do against the magic users (Kahn and the DA) he is granted the power of the gods.

I'd say up close he takes any of them.
Pretty much agree. Even if the Deadly Alliance were to temporarily immobilize Eyedol and hit him with a strong magic attack like they did Raiden, it wouldn't be anything he couldn't recover from, IMO.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Eyedol's foot > MK.
I looked at some of the older VS threads involving the two-headed behemoth before making this one, and kind of agreed that Ogre and others of his caliber might be a little too much for Eyedol (Blaze, Onaga, and such, which was why I didn't include them with the rest of the MK bosses in the gauntlet), but you never know I guess. Suppose that's where it comes down to feats. mmm

Darkstorm Zero
I honestly have not played Killer Instinct in years.... I've forgotten much about Eyedol, exept for that massive uppercut club swing he uses for his combo finishers... That was awsomesauce.

http://luxnkw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pip9e38qNNCC24-R2uhCxA58mBJNNgFJNgio5Wg1wCTzjsLTBEpMb_-EsZ2NSO2rn3TPzzw_90a5r5DY-Xlj1-A/EyedolMO.gif

CosmicComet
What did Eyedol ever do but make ridiculous battle grunts and die in lava?

Ridley_Prime
Besides starting a wind-swept battle in the distant past that nearly caused complete armageddon for the world? Nothing really, though I'd say it puts him on par with the MK bosses listed, if not higher than all of them, except maybe Khan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.