Goku runs the Comic Characters Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Goku can only go up to Super Sayian 3

1: Spiderman
2: Luke Cage
3: Iron Man
4: Absorbing Man
5: Flash(Wally)
6: Adam Warlock
7: Black Bolt
8: Superman
9: Thor
10: Superman & Thor
11: Void
12: Lord Mar-vell
13: Thanos
14: Darkseid
15: Hunter Prey Doomsday
16: Zues
17: Odin

Where does he stop?

Black bolt z
Oops sorry.Wrong forum.

King Kandy
Might stop at 4, if he plays it wrong.

SquallX
He stops at 3, now way is he beating Iron Man, it Tony start with his strongest suit.

Gecko4lif
maybe 4
Hard stop at 5

carver9
Stops at 16. Lol... ironman or absorbing man beating him... you all are HILARIOUS.

StyleTime
If it's "KMC going all out God-mode" Flash, Goku stops at 5.

carver9
Originally posted by StyleTime
If it's "KMC going all out God-mode" Flash, Goku stops at 5.

I agree but with cis on, flash is losing this and he could possibly get blitzed (with cis on).

iceman24567
5 Wally obliterates him

Bentley
Webbing!

StyleTime
Originally posted by carver9
I agree but with cis on, flash is losing this and he could possibly get blitzed (with cis on).
With CIS on, Flash probably trips on a rock and dies while Goku floats above and looks confused. stick out tongue

carver9
Stops at 16.

StyleTime
minus 8.

carver9
minus 8.

No one on that list minus flash can keep up with goku and I'm not even talking about super saiyan 1 or 2. Then his powerout put is off the chain... none of them can match his punching power which has destroyed land scapes and none of them has ever withstood the type of beating goku has taken in one fight (minus skyfathers).

He stops at 16 and I'm referring to a normal super saiyan goku. If frieza at less than 1% of his power could destroy a planet, there is no telling what kind of power a super saiyan is packing.

Gecko4lif
No one on that list minus flash can keep up with goku and I'm not even talking about super saiyan 1 or 2. Then his powerout put is off the chain... none of them can match his punching power which has destroyed land scapes and none of them has ever withstood the type of beating goku has taken in one fight (minus skyfathers).

He stops at 16 and I'm referring to a normal super saiyan goku. If frieza at less than 1% of his power could destroy a planet, there is no telling what kind of power a super saiyan is packing.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

laughing The truth is so funny. laughing

confused

iceman24567

He stops at 16 and I'm referring to a normal super saiyan goku. If frieza at less than 1% of his power could destroy a planet, there is no telling what kind of power a super saiyan is packing. "Theres no telling" pretty much seals the deal. We didn't see anything that proves Goku can even survive an attack by Adam a guy that can one shot heralds with his attack no expression. Either way Wally stomps him

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
"Theres no telling" pretty much seals the deal. We didn't see anything that proves Goku can even survive an attack by Adam a guy that can one shot heralds with his attack no expression. Either way Wally stomps him

Lol... like I said before, goku has survived attacks and a beating that no one in this matchup has ever endured in a single fight.

iceman24567
Lol... like I said before, goku has survived attacks and a beating that no one in this matchup has ever endured in a single fight. No he hasn't no expression

carver9
No he hasn't no expression

Uuummm, yes he did. In one fight with frieza he was hit with a nuke, atomic bomb, had lava thrown on him, rambed through a mountain and hit with thousands of high 100 ton punches.

Like I said before, goku combat speed is pretty much superior to anyone here minus flash and flash doesn't even use his speed in the fashion goku does. Then let's not even include his SUPERIOR martial arts skills that he can use while fighting at super speed. His high end durability. The guy was physically superior to a being (frieza) that tanked 3 planetary attacks in one fight. He tanked the spirit bomb, tanked a kamehameha times 20 and the planet namek exploding on him and goku was his superior in every sense.

goku makes it to 16 and if they don't use their versatility right off the bat then they would lose as well and hard. A super saiyan 1 is all that is needed for this thread.

Bentley
Will Carver ever see the light?

iceman24567
Uuummm, yes he did. In one fight with frieza he was hit with a nuke, atomic bomb, had lava thrown on him, rambed through a mountain and hit with thousands of high 100 ton punches.

Like I said before, goku combat speed is pretty much superior to anyone here minus flash and flash doesn't even use his speed in the fashion goku does. Then let's not even include his SUPERIOR martial arts skills that he can use while fighting at super speed. His high end durability. The guy was physically superior to a being (frieza) that tanked 3 planetary attacks in one fight. He tanked the spirit bomb, tanked a kamehameha times 20 and the planet namek exploding on him and goku was his superior in every sense.

goku makes it to 16 and if they don't use their versatility right off the bat then they would lose as well and hard. A super saiyan 1 is all that is needed for this thread. Nukes and being rammed threw mountains? Not impressed either way a karmic should Ko him and Flash is flat out to fast for Goku and just about anybody in this thread. Goku making it past 5 and 6 is unlikely most of the people beyond that would stomp him

carver9
Nukes and being rammed threw mountains? Not impressed either way a karmic should Ko him and Flash is flat out to fast for Goku and just about anybody in this thread. Goku making it past 5 and 6 is unlikely most of the people beyond that would stomp him

Ok, show me the most someone has been through in a fight using anyone mentioned in this thread besides skyfathers. A couple of peeps on that list has been rambed into a mountain ending in a ko (don't want to say a name).

Super saiyan goku stops at 16 and with cis on, he WILL defeat flash.

Again, no one minus flash could keep up with goku... none of the heralds is standing up to a couple of punches from a super saiyan and none of the heralds could withstand his power.

Goku is more powerful than them, punching power before his super saiyan mode is greater, he is a far better fighter, and his durability is greater. I could easily say jubilee is more durable than anyone here but is it true, no. Now show me whqat someone has withstood in one fight to make you believe they are close to gokus durability ot stfu.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Will Carver ever see the light?

Will you ever see the light? Writers have already seen the light and wrote a story for the world to see... they wrote a super saiyan 1 shotting a high herald with a punch. That alone should tell you how powerful goku is.

iceman24567
Ok, show me the most someone has been through in a fight using anyone mentioned in this thread besides skyfathers. A couple of peeps on that list has been rambed into a mountain ending in a ko (don't want to say a name).

Super saiyan goku stops at 16 and with cis on, he WILL defeat flash.

Again, no one minus flash could keep up with goku... none of the heralds is standing up to a couple of punches from a super saiyan and none of the heralds could withstand his power.

Goku is more powerful than them, punching power before his super saiyan mode is greater, he is a far better fighter, and his durability is greater. I could easily say jubilee is more durable than anyone here but is it true, no. Now show me whqat someone has withstood in one fight to make you believe they are close to gokus durability ot stfu. Pretty sure you are low balling Superman AGAIN the same guy that was crushed by two planets colliding and lived to tell he tale. Show me Goku moving close to Flash speed lets see those lightspeed feats you were so willing to show me or stfu no expression. Flash would make Goku is ***** he's isn't keeping up with Flash he has no feats to say he would. Goku stops at Adam or Flash

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bentley
Will Carver ever see the light? He would most likely low ball the light it's what he does

carver9
Pretty sure you are low balling Superman AGAIN the same guy that was crushed by two planets colliding and lived to tell he tale. Show me Goku moving close to Flash speed lets see those lightspeed feats you were so willing to show me or stfu no expression. Flash would make Goku is ***** he's isn't keeping up with Flash he has no feats to say he would. Goku stops at Adam or Flash

With cis on flash wouldn't last a minute against goku and like I said before, flash has never faced anyone like goku. Adam isn't stopping goku, adam never displayed anything showing that he can withstanding the power that goku possess. Hell, black hair goku could simply solar flare adam and hit him with a destructo disk and please don't say that it won't work because all in all, it sure as hell can since I have seen adam pierced on a couple of occassions.

Super saiyan goku is too much for any herald and I'm not low balling anyone, you tend to just throw EVERYTHING that has happened on panel to help your argument.

Adam gets stomped along with anyone else herel.

As for your planet colliding against supes. Like I told you before, frieza TANKED 2 planetary explosions blast and supes was koed when those two planets collided. You know you have other people you can use as an argument instead of supes right.

Super saiyan Goku stops at 16 and if they don't play their cards right, they could lose as well.

carver9
He would most likely low ball the light it's what he does

No need to lowball, especially when we have some of the best debators on kmc agreeing with me that frieza or goku could annihilate anyone mentioned in this thread.

carver9
Hell, you had senior members voting for frieza over thanos.

iceman24567
With cis on flash wouldn't last a minute against goku and like I said before, flash has never faced anyone like goku. Adam isn't stopping goku, adam never displayed anything showing that he can withstanding the power that goku possess. Hell, black hair goku could simply solar flare adam and hit him with a destructo disk and please don't say that it won't work because all in all, it sure as hell can since I have seen adam pierced on a couple of occassions.

Super saiyan goku is too much for any herald and I'm not low balling anyone, you tend to just throw EVERYTHING that has happened on panel to help your argument.

Adam gets stomped along with anyone else herel.

As for your planet colliding against supes. Like I told you before, frieza TANKED 2 planetary explosions blast and supes was koed when those two planets collided. You know you have other people you can use as an argument instead of supes right.

Super saiyan Goku stops at 16 and if they don't play their cards right, they could lose as well. I used him because i knew what you wee doing and your EVERYTHING comment makes no sense. I know Adam isn't a durable herald he doesn't need to be his offensive power works he could KO alot of the people in the Gauntlet in one shot. You still having shown Goku with Flash level speed or anything close so like i said Adam wins or Flash stomps

iceman24567
Hell, you had senior members voting for frieza over thanos. Then you have a dozen other senior members saying Thanos stomps but is Thanos in this thread? Are you really bringing up a closed/spammed/dead thread to defend your case instead of proving your case with actually PROOF? Somebody is looking awefully desperate

carver9
I used him because i knew what you wee doing and your EVERYTHING comment makes no sense. I know Adam isn't a durable herald he doesn't need to be his offensive power works he could KO alot of the people in the Gauntlet in one shot. You still having shown Goku with Flash level speed or anything close so like i said Adam wins or Flash stomps

What herald has adam one shotted? You are really high balling him. I would give supes the majority against him along with thor.

Do you not know what cis is? Flash with cis isn't all godly like you are makinghim out to be... that is why people like supes, deathstroke, wonder woman, grundy, etc, is able to hit him.

With cis off, I would give wally the majority over goku but not like you are putting it because I think a super saiyan could react before flash tags him. Speed IS what goku is... a second means nothing to someone like goku, a guy that can perform a thousand thing within a second. So again, flash isn't just running up to goku punching him to sleep as soon as the bell rings. Time is a non-factor in a fight regarding flash and goku. The only reason I would give flash a stomp against goku is if he speed steal him.

Goku doesn't even need to go super saiyan to destroy adam. Adam would be hard pressed at even landing a lick on goku and even if he did hit black hair goku, he sure as hell isn't koing him.

Like I said before, no one here has tanked what goku has taken in a fight... not even close and you will NEVER prove that anyone (under skyfather) here has.

Its denial that is making you not see the truth.

carver9
Then you have a dozen other senior members saying Thanos stomps but is Thanos in this thread? Are you really bringing up a closed/spammed/dead thread to defend your case instead of proving your case with actually PROOF? Somebody is looking awefully desperate

Not desperate... you all just came at me the wrong way... like I was the only one saying that goku could annihilate high heralds.

iceman24567
What herald has adam one shotted? You are really high balling him. I would give supes the majority against him along with thor.

Do you not know what cis is? Flash with cis isn't all godly like you are makinghim out to be... that is why people like supes, deathstroke, wonder woman, grundy, etc, is able to hit him.

With cis off, I would give wally the majority over goku but not like you are putting it because I think a super saiyan could react before flash tags him. Speed IS what goku is... a second means nothing to someone like goku, a guy that can perform a thousand thing within a second. So again, flash isn't just running up to goku punching him to sleep as soon as the bell rings. Time is a non-factor in a fight regarding flash and goku. The only reason I would give flash a stomp against goku is if he speed steal him.

Goku doesn't even need to go super saiyan to destroy adam. Adam would be hard pressed at even landing a lick on goku and even if he did hit black hair goku, he sure as hell isn't koing him.

Like I said before, no one here has tanked what goku has taken in a fight... not even close and you will NEVER prove that anyone (under skyfather) here has.

Its denial that is making you not see the truth. Even with CIS on Flash would still beat Goku imo he's still way faster. Do you know anything about Adam Warlock? Trick question no expression. I don't care what you said i have given my reasons why and how Goku stops at Adam or Flash

carver9
Even with CIS on Flash would still beat Goku imo he's still way faster. Do you know anything about Adam Warlock? Trick question no expression. I don't care what you said i have given my reasons why and how Goku stops at Adam or Flash

And this is where we disagree at again. CIS is flash weakness. Majority of his battles, he suppose to won. He ran around grundy in a circle punching him which lead to grundy koing him. Same with despero along with deathstroke. He attacked amazo going mach 1 and got blitzed.

A full out going flash, I would give him a 10/10 against almost anyone... CIS on cripples him and he would get blitzed as soon as the bell ring.

We were talking about black adam right?

iceman24567
And this is where we disagree at again. CIS is flash weakness. Majority of his battles, he suppose to won. He ran around grundy in a circle punching him which lead to grundy koing him. Same with despero along with deathstroke. He attacked amazo going mach 1 and got blitzed.

A full out going flash, I would give him a 10/10 against almost anyone... CIS on cripples him and he would get blitzed as soon as the bell ring.

We were talking about black adam right? What Adam is in this thread Jimmy Neutron?

carver9
Ah... all this time I thought we were talking about black adam. Show me something from adam that makes you believe he could beat a super saiyan.

carver9
What Adam is in this thread Jimmy Neutron?

I just realized it. Adam is getting blitzed and its debatable that he would even land an attack on goku.

iceman24567
Ah... all this time I thought we were talking about black adam. Show me something from adam that makes you believe he could beat a super saiyan. Again read a bloody Adam Warlock appearance erm

iceman24567
I just realized it. Adam is getting blitzed and its debatable that he would even land an attack on goku. Blitzed by these lightspeed chracters in DBZ amirite? laughing

carver9
Blitzed by these lightspeed chracters in DBZ amirite? laughing

Blitzed by people far superior to him speed wise. Adam hasn't done anything Close to what even kid goku has done speed wise. Goku as a child was slapping machine gun bullets from multiples of shooters with ease.

iceman24567
I see speed blitzing will be your answer for everything in this thread.

carver9
I see speed blitzing will be your answer for everything in this thread.

Ok... disregard speed blitzing... goku is more more powerful than adam.

iceman24567
Ok... disregard speed blitzing... goku is more more powerful than adam. Agreed no expression

Lord KMC
Goku clears this list effortlessly.

The only problem here is Odin; too bad he lacks the speed needed to win.

Superboy-Prime could do a better job than Odin.

SquallX
Originally posted by Lord KMC

Superboy-Prime could do a better job than Odin.

laughing eek! laughing out loud smokin' sick

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

iceman24567
Odin would one shot Goku with one finger then rewind time and do it again

Lord KMC
Goku drives his foot through Odin's skull.

Black bolt z

Superboy-Prime could do a better job than Odin. erm

Slaanesh
Goku stop at Flash..he can never win against the Flash..

carver9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Goku stop at Flash..he can never win against the Flash..

I forgot about something... doesn't goku have instant transmission which is basically instantaneous movement? With that said since I think goku could react before getting blitzed by flash, as soon as the bell ring he wink out cloud height, charge up a kamehameha blast and instant transmission in front of flash with this blast.

From my knowlegde flash had to amp to extreme levels to keep up with instantaneous movement... flash gets stomped. Even without instant transmission I would give goku the majority. Like I said before, with cis on, flash would get blitzed and hit/blasted a thousand times before he realized what happened because he would underestimate goku.

SquallX
I forgot about something... doesn't goku have instant transmission which is basically instantaneous movement? With that said since I think goku could react before getting blitzed by flash, as soon as the bell ring he wink out cloud height, charge up a kamehameha blast and instant transmission in front of flash with this blast.

From my knowlegde flash had to amp to extreme levels to keep up with instantaneous movement... flash gets stomped. Even without instant transmission I would give goku the majority. Like I said before, with cis on, flash would get blitzed and hit/blasted a thousand times before he realized what happened because he would underestimate goku.

No on all parts.

Goku needs a Ki signal to teleport. Flash doesn't need to amp anything on himself to go fast.

The second Goku uses a kamehameha, Flash could just faze through, than Infinite Mach Punch Goku to death.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
No on all parts.

Goku needs a Ki signal to teleport. Flash doesn't need to amp anything on himself to go fast.

The second Goku uses a kamehameha, Flash could just faze through, than Infinite Mach Punch Goku to death.

What are you talking about? Goku doesn't need ki signals to teleport, he can willingly do it.

Flash isn't phasing through the kamehameha, especially with all of the blast and punches he has been hit by and especially if goku is moving at instantaneous speeds.

How about goku just instant transmissioning in front of flash and doing an omni blast at super speed? Or him instant transmissioning at super speed doing the solar flare at super speed, that should do the trick.

The instant transmission is faster than flash and add that to gokus insane super speed... he destroys flash as soon as the bell ring with a blast that would cover the entire battlefield.

By the way, flash isn't koing goku any time soon.

carver9
Goku drives his foot through Odin's skull.

I agree with goku (not even super saiyan 3 goku but a regular super saiyan) destroying everyone here but he isn't beating odin IF odin plays his cards smart and use his versatility. If he fights dumb and just blast and punch, he is dying as well.

SquallX
What are you talking about? Goku doesn't need ki signals to teleport, he can willingly do it.

Flash isn't phasing through the kamehameha, especially with all of the blast and punches he has been hit by and especially if goku is moving at instantaneous speeds.

How about goku just instant transmissioning in front of flash and doing an omni blast at super speed? Or him instant transmissioning at super speed doing the solar flare at super speed, that should do the trick.

The instant transmission is faster than flash and add that to gokus insane super speed... he destroys flash as soon as the bell ring with a blast that would cover the entire battlefield.

By the way, flash isn't koing goku any time soon.

My God, how the **** can you wank Goku like that.

Question? By any chance are from moviecodec, because you sound just like one of the posters there.

1. Go back and read DBZ, every time Goku use instant transmitions, there's always a Ki signal.

2. Flash can phase through anything Goku has, and i mean everything. Also ever heard of the Infinite Mach Punch, that move right there shots on anything Goku has ever done.

3. The fact that you think Goku could move faster than the Flash is ****ing hilarious. laughing That's for you.

4. You actually think the IT is actual than the Flash, again what are you smoking.

Slaanesh

with Flash level of speed..instantaneous movement can't really do anything..Flash can vibrate through anything Goku dish out..the guy can vibrate through universe..Goku speed is nothing when compare to Flash..

CIS doesn't mean Flash would fight like an idiot..it just mean he will fight in character and not go for the kill or use his more exotic ability..another forum rule says that character will fight to the best of their ability..which mean..Goku is not gonna be able to keep up with flash moving at multiple time the speed of light..

iceman24567
Gokus instant transmition is hardly instant Flash is to fast for Goku

carver9
My God, how the **** can you wank Goku like that.

Question? By any chance are from moviecodec, because you sound just like one of the posters there.

1. Go back and read DBZ, every time Goku use instant transmitions, there's always a Ki signal.

2. Flash can phase through anything Goku has, and i mean everything. Also ever heard of the Infinite Mach Punch, that move right there shots on anything Goku has ever done.

3. The fact that you think Goku could move faster than the Flash is ****ing hilarious. laughing That's for you.

4. You actually think the IT is actual than the Flash, again what are you smoking.

Do you not understand what instantaneous movement is? Flash has went against someone with this level of teleportation and had to amp himself from every being on the planet in order to keep up with him.

Prove that goku can only use IT only when ki is around. Prove it.

Flash isn't phasing through an attack if he is caught off guard. Do you also not understand what CIS is. With cis on, flash fights like a moron and that is why he loose 90% of his battles. Like I said, flash is losing to goku and would probably get blitzed (with cis on).

Like I said before, goku isn't dropping from a single punch. Goku was tanking punches that was sending shockwaves across planet namek (which is twice the size of earth) and this was at his weakest. Like I said before, goku could send an omni blast covering the entire battle field. Flash would either have to bfr himself or take the entire blast and die. Show me flash vibrating through an omni blast.

Do you not understand what instataneous movement is? Flash has admitted on panel that he cant move that fast, flash also amped to insane levels to keep up with that type of speed. Goku has instataneous movement. This is a FACT. Goku using this technique would be faster than flash since again, the instant transmission is instantaneous movement and flash had to amp from every human, super human on earth in order to keep up with such speeds. Flash doesn't have that luxury here. All of this is common sense. If you actually thought for a bit and stop worry about goku defeating flash, you would understand this.

carver9
Gokus instant transmition is hardly instant Flash is to fast for Goku

Why isn't it instant when goku using it traveled billions of light years "instatntly"?

Goku traveled from earth to the supreme ki planet with just a thought and he did this on numerous of occasions.

Its instantaneous movement.

carver9
Originally posted by Slaanesh
with Flash level of speed..instantaneous movement can't really do anything..Flash can vibrate through anything Goku dish out..the guy can vibrate through universe..Goku speed is nothing when compare to Flash..

CIS doesn't mean Flash would fight like an idiot..it just mean he will fight in character and not go for the kill or use his more exotic ability..another forum rule says that character will fight to the best of their ability..which mean..Goku is not gonna be able to keep up with flash moving at multiple time the speed of light..

Why wouldn't instantaneous speed do anything to flash. With this technique being faster than flash he could surprise attack flash at any given instant and again, show me these vibration feats that you all are using. Show me flash vibrating through super speed blast and an omni blast. That's like me saying that goku would vibrate through everything that the flash throws at him since he does have vibrating feats of vibrating through blast/punches.

Goku COULD hit flash if he plays his cards right. Goku could also solar flare the entire battle field temporarily blinding flash, then the fight would be set then.

iceman24567
Why isn't it instant when goku using it traveled billions of light years "instatntly"?

Goku traveled from earth to the supreme ki planet with just a thought and he did this on numerous of occasions.

Its instantaneous movement. Goku has to think where he goes during the cell saga he had to lock on to ki signatures to travel to people aFlash moves faster than Goku can think simple.

carver9
Goku has to think where he goes during the cell saga he had to lock on to ki signatures to travel to people aFlash moves faster than Goku can think simple.

He didnt think when he used it against cell and blasted his body into chunks
and buu didn't think when he was destroying planets almost every second. The only time he really thought was when he had to travel millions of light years away. If its within his vicinity, he can teleport at will and easily at that.

iceman24567
Like when he was almost hit by Cell while trying to teleport he weak dying friends to Kamis look out? Lets face it teleportation isnt something new to guys like Flash, Ironman, Adam and so on Goku rarely uses it in battle I can think of only two instances of him actually using it in battle you are reaching again

Lord KMC
Goku would turn Wally into a pancake with a single punch. I like how you're claiming Goku somehow gets blitzed by a guy that regularly gets tagged by people slower than Diana. Teleportation is superior to the Speed Force anyhow erm

Not even Odin is a problem seeing as he has almost no speed feats and he has low physical strength as well. Goku kicks the geezer's head off before he realizes what's going on...

Like I said, only Superboy-Prime could give Goku a fairly good fight out of all these scrubs.

SquallX
Goku would turn Wally into a pancake with a single punch. I like how you're claiming Goku somehow gets blitzed by a guy that regularly gets tagged by people slower than Diana. Teleportation is superior to the Speed Force anyhow erm

Not even Odin is a problem seeing as he has almost no speed feats and he has low physical strength as well. Goku kicks the geezer's head off before he realizes what's going on...

Like I said, only Superboy-Prime could give Goku a fairly good fight out of all these scrubs.

My God, the wanking is Godly.

1. Diana is not slow. She blocked the shatter God blast, while protecting someone.

2. She caught Jesse Quick, after Jesse entered the speed force.

3. She battle Zoom, while blindfolded.

Oh, nothing Goku has can hurt Flash, unless Flash let's it.

Black bolt z

Like I said, only Superboy-Prime could give Goku a fairly good fight out of all these scrubs. durpalm

iceman24567

Like I said, only Superboy-Prime could give Goku a fairly good fight out of all these scrubs. I like how your low balling I guess Ironman can ko Goku because the rock Krillin threw almost knocked him the hell out I guess trolls gona troll Goku stops at Adam or Flash

Lord KMC
My God, the wanking is Godly.
Tell me about it roll eyes (sarcastic)

1. Diana is not slow. She blocked the shatter God blast, while protecting someone.
1. Diana's also been blitzed by street-level fighters like Clayface, Circe, Poison Ivy, Chesire etc.; your single high-end feat doesn't mean shit.

2. She caught Jesse Quick, after Jesse entered the speed force.
2. Yet she's still slower than Kal who's slower than Jesse who's slower than Wally...

3. She battle Zoom, while blindfolded.
3. Inconsistent feat considering even Wally couldn't beat Zoom.

Oh, nothing Goku has can hurt Flash, unless Flash let's it.
...Hurr which is why he gets tagged by hypersonic fighters ON PURPOSE durr erm

I like how your low balling I guess Ironman can ko Goku because the rock Krillin threw almost knocked him the hell out I guess trolls gona troll Goku stops at Adam or Flash
That rock thrown by Krillen would've killed Odin.

iceman24567
Not likely continue to troll though smile

Lord KMC
...You're the trolls for thinking anybody on that list poses a threat for base Goku facepalm

iceman24567
Whatever you say Lordtroll ignored

carver9
Like when he was almost hit by Cell while trying to teleport he weak dying friends to Kamis look out? Lets face it teleportation isnt something new to guys like Flash, Ironman, Adam and so on Goku rarely uses it in battle I can think of only two instances of him actually using it in battle you are reaching again

What are you talking about? Goku rarely if ever needs instant transmission... the guy is fast as hell and has some of the best combat speed feats that has ever existed in any comic.

Goku can use instant transmission during combat and again, he will tag flash. Flash has NEVER faced anyone that uses speed in the fashion that Goku uses his speed. Goku WILL beat Flash.

When has Ironman faced someone with instantaneous movement? When has Adam faced someone that fights like goku... never?

Goku would crush Adam imo. He is far more powerful, far faster, and imo, he is more durable and I am referring to black hair Goku.

iceman24567
Goku is fast but not Flash fast and Flash has fought many people WAY faster than Goku prove Goku is even half as fast as Flash you never have. When has Ironman fought a teleporter? Seriously read a comics Adams magic and shields are enough to keep Goku at bay then he karmic blasts him. You spout alot of things about Gokus speed but never prove it

carver9
Goku is fast but not Flash fast and Flash has fought many people WAY faster than Goku prove Goku is even half as fast as Flash you never have. When has Ironman fought a teleporter? Seriously read a comics Adams magic and shields are enough to keep Goku at bay then he karmic blasts him. You spout alot of things about Gokus speed but never prove it

His speed was already proven on a previous thread when kid goku outraced the solar flare. He outraced solar energy before it even touched him and grabbed some shades and ran back to his location. That feat alone puts him far above light and he was a kid when he did this.

Show me Ironman out reacting a teleporter who can teleport instantly. I am pretty sure that I am familiar with all of ironman high end showings.

Lol... do you honestly believe that adam shields would keep a super saiyan from getting to him? Yeah right. Goku would punch through that sh** like it ain't nothing.

I agree with flash fighting people way faster than goku, zoom comes to mind but like I said before, flash has never fought anyone that fights in the fashion that goku fights in at super speed and let's not forget that he will be using martial arts while fighting at tremendous speeds.

iceman24567
That solar flare feat is suspect and ambiguous everybody knows this stop reaching Adam Warlock is a teleporter and pretty much a legit high herald his shields and QUANTUM MAGIC (i noticed you half read my post or leave out parts for your own benefit) will be enough to hold Goku off for a karmic blast ko unless you can proof Goku is immune to Warlocks exoctic abilities? Now show me stating or even implying that Ironman can outreact a teleporter? The fanshion Goku fights? You do know various other anime shows fight in the same fanshion and you would be hard pressed to prove they are even half as fast as Flash too

Black bolt z

That rock thrown by Krillen would've killed Odin. I hope this is a joke post

Lord KMC
Wally's been tagged by people a lot slower than Goku multiple times so stop acting like he'll blitz somebody a lot faster than Kal; also take into account that Wally can't even tank a single punch from Goku.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
I hope this is a joke post
...He was trying to lowball Goku roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
I hope this is a joke post The guy is a joke or havent you noticed?

Black bolt z
The guy is a joke or havent you noticed? Oh i've noticed. That would just be x10 worse then anything even carver has ever said.

carver9
Oh i've noticed. That would just be x10 worse then anything even carver has ever said.

My post could be very helpful to you if you actually paid attention and stop low balling DBZ characters like you tend to do. You have potential black bolt, just stop ignoring everything and actually listen, everything will be ok with you.

carver9
That solar flare feat is suspect and ambiguous everybody knows this stop reaching Adam Warlock is a teleporter and pretty much a legit high herald his shields and QUANTUM MAGIC (i noticed you half read my post or leave out parts for your own benefit) will be enough to hold Goku off for a karmic blast ko unless you can proof Goku is immune to Warlocks exoctic abilities? Now show me stating or even implying that Ironman can outreact a teleporter? The fanshion Goku fights? You do know various other anime shows fight in the same fanshion and you would be hard pressed to prove they are even half as fast as Flash too

Why is it ambiguous? Because you dont like it? It happened, accept it and move on.

Do you not understand Goku is magnetudes more faster than Adam. He could cover the battlefield instantly, before Adam even conjured up a thought and either blast Adam to dust or punch a hole in him BEFORE he even got the chance to conjure up a shield.

Then we have people that has actually resisted Adams Quantum Magic... it wont do JACK to Goku if it hit him and would do nothing but enrage him. Prove that Adams shield can tank planet shaking punches/kicks... prove that Adam shields can survive multiple nukes at super speed or planet busting energy blast.

I know what various of animes can do, thats all I look at is anime. What you fail to realize is NONE OF THEM FIGHT LIKE DBZ. Can they outrun a nuke while being in the heart of it? Can they cover miles instantly like Goku did. Can they throw 100s if not 1000s of blast within a short time like Goku can do? Can they bounce a body around at super speed before that person got the chance to react? How about creating NUMEROUS of after images that is basically attacking... can they do that?

Can they stand in one spot while someone is punching them at super speed and vibrate through their attacks (punches/blast)?

No one fights like DBZ or have the feats... especially dodging super speed punches like Goku has shown or fighting so fast that they completely become invisible to even super humans eyes for a long period of time.

DBZ peeps are the god of speed under flash/Zoom, etc.

iceman24567
Going in circles as usual you have yet to prove the gods of speed are gods of speed ignore my posts and move on I wont respond to yours either good day

iceman24567
Oh and Goku never vibrated threw their attacks (lol) he feet actually moved meaning his body moved they just couldnt preceive it last post to you in this or any dbz related thread

The Red
Everyone is referring to SSJ1 Goku. The OP said SSJ3 Goku.

SSJ Goku: 15,000,000
SSJ3 Goku: 450,000,000

We're talking about a major jump in power from SSJ1 to SSJ3.

I can't believe you all are saying the Flash would win. Flash has speed which Goku could easily keep up with in SSJ3 form. Besides, if Goku wanted he could just blow the entire planet up and Instant Transmission out of there and Flash would be stuck. So any person on the list that cannot instantly teleport anywhere they want or could live in space after facing the explosion of a planet is marked off the list. Nice argument though.

SquallX
Originally posted by The Red

We're talking about a major jump in power from SSJ1 to SSJ3.

I can't believe you all are saying the Flash would win. Flash has speed which Goku could easily keep up with in SSJ3 form. Besides, if Goku wanted he could just blow the entire planet up and Instant Transmission out of there and Flash would be stuck. So any person on the list that cannot instantly teleport anywhere they want or could live in space after facing the explosion of a planet is marked off the list. Nice argument though.

Nice one genius, or did you forget this little thing call the Speed Force.

Also only three of them on that list that can't survived in space.

Where the **** would Goku teleports too, when he's fighting in a neutral universe, where there's no KI signal for him to lock on.

Edi: Power levels only works in the DBZ verse, no where else. Because if that's the case how would you rank Superman when he survived a blast that would have destroyed half a galaxy.

Q99

Since when? I don't recall there ever being official power levels for SSJ stages above 1.

The Red

Where the **** would Goku teleports too, when he's fighting in a neutral universe, where there's no KI signal for him to lock on.

Edi: Power levels only works in the DBZ verse, no where else. Because if that's the case how would you rank Superman when he survived a blast that would have destroyed half a galaxy. Instant transmission had nothing to do with locking onto Ki. It was picturing a place in your mind to be able to instant transmission to the location.
Originally posted by Q99
Since when? I don't recall there ever being official power levels for SSJ stages above 1. http://dbzcentral276.tripod.com/dragonballzcentral/id1.html

StyleTime

With CIS on, Goku would never blow up the planet. With it off, Flash would steal Goku's speed and vibrate a hand through his head.

SquallX
Instant transmission had nothing to do with locking onto Ki. It was picturing a place in your mind to be able to instant transmission to the location.
http://dbzcentral276.tripod.com/dragonballzcentral/id1.html

WOW, you really don't about half the shit to write about do you.

Goku's IT's is done through the locking of a KI signal. Goku even said multiple times in the series, without a KI signal he can't use it properly.

carver9

Goku's IT's is done through the locking of a KI signal. Goku even said multiple times in the series, without a KI signal he can't use it properly.

Show us where he said that. He NEVER said that.

carver9

Edi: Power levels only works in the DBZ verse, no where else. Because if that's the case how would you rank Superman when he survived a blast that would have destroyed half a galaxy.

Superman has been dropped by FAR less than a galaxy destroying blast.

carver9

You don't know shit... goku doesn't even need IT to almost clear this.

SquallX
Show us where he said that. He NEVER said that.

The example to my knowledge is the Buu Saga. When Kid Buu first came out, and he was destroying the planet, Goku told Dende he couldn't teleport because the KI signal was to far away.

carver9
The example to my knowledge is the Buu Saga. When Kid Buu first came out, and he was destroying the planet, Goku told Dende he couldn't teleport because the KI signal was to far away.

Wrong...

He was looking for a signal because he would have teleported them either in space or a abandoned planet where dende probably would have died. He needed a signature for a reason. Supreme ki had the same technique (he even said they were similar) and teleported them easily due to him knowing the location. Goku didn't know where the ki planet was, of course he would need a ki sig.

dadudemon
Wrong...

He was looking for a signal because he would have teleported them either in space or a abandoned planet where dende probably would have died. He needed a signature for a reason. Supreme ki had the same technique (he even said they were similar) and teleported them easily due to him knowing the location. Goku didn't know where the ki planet was, of course he would need a ki sig.

I'm not sure what you're arguing about but IT works by locating someone's spiritual energy (ki) and locking onto it and then teleporting to that location. If you disagree with that, you're wrong. If you agree with that, you're right.

SquallX
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm not sure what you're arguing about but IT works by locating someone's spiritual energy (ki) and locking onto it and then teleporting to that location. If you disagree with that, you're wrong. If you agree with that, you're right.

He's disagreeing, that's why i didn't give him a response.

dadudemon
He's disagreeing, that's why i didn't give him a response.

AHA!

Then he's wrong. But I couldn't tell because he kind of agreed at the end of the post I quoted. sad I like Carver but some times he's a bit too abusive in his posts.

carver9
AHA!

Then he's wrong. But I couldn't tell because he kind of agreed at the end of the post I quoted. sad I like Carver but some times he's a bit too abusive in his posts.

Lol... I'm not abusive and if I did say something bad I try not to be abusive and I apologize for it. I like every last one of you all (no homo).

dadudemon
Lol... I'm not abusive and if I did say something bad I try not to be abusive and I apologize for it. I like every last one of you all (no homo).

lol

K, then. Love you to, bro.

BUT EXPLAIN THIS!

You don't know shit... goku doesn't even need IT to almost clear this.

AHA! laughing

marwash22
stops @ 5.

Goku gets KTFO before he gets the chance to amp.

carver9
lol

K, then. Love you to, bro.

BUT EXPLAIN THIS!

AHA! laughing

Lol... he said sh** to me first so I said it back.

Black bolt z
Lol... I'm not abusive and if I did say something bad I try not to be abusive and I apologize for it. I like every last one of you all (no homo). Carver beats me every night repeatedly with a belt.

marwash22
pause.

also...

pedo.

carver9
Carver beats me every night repeatedly with a belt.

Lol... damn

Sirius77
He stops at flash. Someone prove that any dbz character is as fast as light. With actual evidence, not speed lines.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sirius77
He stops at flash. Someone prove that any dbz character is as fast as light. With actual evidence, not speed lines. Nobody has because nobody can its that simple

StyleTime
He stops at flash. Someone prove that any dbz character is as fast as light. With actual evidence, not speed lines.
What? "Winking out" isn't enough evidence for you? What more do you people want!?

teehee

carver9

Goku oturacing the solar flare is evidence enough for me and he performed things while outracing it.

Its just that simple.

Have a question... roshi kamehameha made it to the moon instantly, roshi shot the same blast at goku and goku outpaced it. Why would roshi or even goku shoot a slower kamehameha than the on that made it to the moon instantly?

Can someone answer that for me?

carver9
What? "Winking out" isn't enough evidence for you? What more do you people want!?

teehee

Not just winking out but fighting at constant "invisible to super human eyes speed". Can you show me one character in marvel or dc fighting this fast at a constant rate?

You will never find it.

Black bolt z
Not just winking out but fighting at constant "invisible to super human eyes speed". Can you show me one character in marvel or dc fighting this fast at a constant rate?

You will never find it. Fighting faster then the human eye can see? You do realize Wolverine has done this right?

carver9
Fighting faster then the human eye can see? You do realize Wolverine has done this right?

I guess you didn't see the word super human. Goku and frieza was fighting faster than supreme ki could see... a being that has spotted goku space ship flying through space at multiple times the speed of light.

Human eyes ain't crap compared to how fast goku could fight... you need to move it up a notch.

iceman24567
Why do you guys even try? carver is stuck in his ways stop trying to convince him otherwise

carver9
I hope this help you all like it helped me. Enjoy

Its about dbz speed and confirmation that dbz characters are light speedsters.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/dragon-ball/72/how-fast-are-dbz-characters/314493/?

carver9
By the way, don't IGNORE what is said in that scan because you don't like the characters. Embrace what you are reading and don't lowball. Basically everything that is said is common sense and accurate. I can see people ignoring everything due to denial especially when it comes to DBZ characters.

carver9
By the way, look at the last guy post, he give a better detail of everything.

iceman24567
Thats all opinion no solid evidence no expression

carver9
Thats all opinion no solid evidence no expression

Its not an opinion... the evidence is there... but you are ignoring it. Read the LAST guy post... its all there.

Black bolt z
I guess you didn't see the word super human. Goku and frieza was fighting faster than supreme ki could see... a being that has spotted goku space ship flying through space at multiple times the speed of light.

Human eyes ain't crap compared to how fast goku could fight... you need to move it up a notch. King Kai. Supreme Kai didn't come until later.Originally posted by carver9
I hope this help you all like it helped me. Enjoy

Its about dbz speed and confirmation that dbz characters are light speedsters.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/dragon-ball/72/how-fast-are-dbz-characters/314493/? This statement is just stupid "I think it is obvious, that early DBZ characters can react and fight at light speed"

There is no evidence to support this. And that blog was all opinion.

carver9
King Kai. Supreme Kai didn't come until later. This statement is just stupid "I think it is obvious, that early DBZ characters can react and fight at light speed"

There is no evidence to support this. And that blog was all opinion.

Just like I thought, ignore provided evidence. The guy showed you picollo blast making it to the moon in less than a second, raditz DODGED this same blast at POINT BLANK RANGE. What is it that you disagree about his scans/evidence besides "I don't believe it because I don't like it". He even showed you evidence during the frieza saga that suggest the same things.

Then we have roshi and krillin doing all of what they did INCLUDING thinking in less than 1/5 of a second.

Its sad that you all don't have any type of common sense or any type of logic.

If it was any other character you all would accept these insane feats... hell, black bolt you posted feats of thor slapping energy blast out of the air as a light speed feat.

You all are hilarious.

I'm accepting COMMON SENSE... goku is a light speedster and he was that during the beginning going by EVIDENCE.

Black bolt z
Just like I thought, ignore provided evidence. The guy showed you picollo blast making it to the moon in less than a second, raditz DODGED this same blast at POINT BLANK RANGE. What is it that you disagree about his scans/evidence besides "I don't believe it because I don't like it". He even showed you evidence during the frieza saga that suggest the same things.

Then we have roshi and krillin doing all of what they did INCLUDING thinking in less than 1/5 of a second.

Its sad that you all don't have any type of common sense or any type of logic.

If it was any other character you all would accept these insane feats... hell, black bolt you posted feats of thor slapping energy blast out of the air as a light speed feat.

You all are hilarious.

I'm accepting COMMON SENSE... goku is a light speedster and he was that during the beginning going by EVIDENCE. But we've also seen blasts take over a second to hit someone 10 feet away. They very greatly in speed.

OK. Thats not even remotely close to 1/1000 of light speed.

See above. The things you mention are either inconsistent or less then you think they are

Ummm...No I didn't. Unless it was stated it was light speed or I have any other reason to believe it was light speed to me it isn't light speed.

Except he wasn't.

carver9
But we've also seen blasts take over a second to hit someone 10 feet away. They very greatly in speed.

OK. Thats not even remotely close to 1/1000 of light speed.

See above. The things you mention are either inconsistent or less then you think they are

Ummm...No I didn't. Unless it was stated it was light speed or I have any other reason to believe it was light speed to me it isn't light speed.

Except he wasn't.

Are you referring to the anime "where they slow EVERYTHING" down for us to see what's going on? I have proven this, why discuss this when on-panel, everything is slowed for us.

What's not light speed? Nano second speed?

So a beam making it to the moon in less than a second isn't light speed? So basically since it takes light 2 seconds to make it to the moon but since roshi blast is much faster along with piccolo blast we are going to ignore tis because

What is inconsistent? What happened in dbz to make their speed inconsistent combat wise? Are just saying things to make yourself look good?

Black bolt z
Are you referring to the anime "where they slow EVERYTHING" down for us to see what's going on? I have proven this, why discuss this when on-panel, everything is slowed for us.

What's not light speed? Nano second speed?

So a beam making it to the moon in less than a second isn't light speed? So basically since it takes light 2 seconds to make it to the moon but since roshi blast is much faster along with piccolo blast we are going to ignore tis because

What is inconsistent? What happened in dbz to make their speed inconsistent combat wise? Are just saying things to make yourself look good? Carver....so are you claiming all blasts in dragon ball Z go light speed? Confirm this and I will prove you wrong....tomorrow. Gotta go beddie by.

Its not nanosecond. You said the referee saw a blur. It was a milisecond feat. Not near a nanosecond.

So once again are you claiming ALL DBZ blasts go this fast?

no expression...I said blast speed not combat speed. They don't have light speed combat speed either. But then again few do.

carver9
Carver....so are you claiming all blasts in dragon ball Z go light speed? Confirm this and I will prove you wrong....tomorrow. Gotta go beddie by.

Its not nanosecond. You said the referee saw a blur. It was a milisecond feat. Not near a nanosecond.

So once again are you claiming ALL DBZ blasts go this fast?

no expression...I said blast speed not combat speed. They don't have light speed combat speed either. But then again few do.

Huh? Piccolo shot a blast at the moon that destroyed it instantly... a light speed feat. Why would piccolo shoot a slower blast at Raditz (common sense). Raditz dodged the SAME type of blast that piccolo destroyed the moon with instantly "that is why piccolo was shocked".

Everything points to a dbz character having light speed reaction/speed but again that's where denial comes into place.

You using anime is irrelevant since again 90% of the things in anime is slowed down so that we can see it... especially the kamehameha since it is a signature move but that still does not take away from the fact that the kamehameha has made it to the moon INSTANTLY by a far weaker character.

The sad thing is DBZ characters havee light speed feats since early dragonball.

Then you state that you would rather go by "statements", well if that's the case Popo during regular dragonball was fast as lightning (statement) and he was teaching goku how to be as fast as lightning as a child.

There goes your statement. One of the weakest versions of goku possessing and being trained to go 93000 mps.

What feats make you not believe they are light speedsters combat wise because with the post that the guy on my scan presented its pretty much "common sense". He put everything right in you face, what more do you need. Then he showed scan of goku during the frieze fight out pacing a light speed attack that he was trapped in... hell Picollo referred goku as being a "god".

iceman24567
King Kai. Supreme Kai didn't come until later. This statement is just stupid "I think it is obvious, that early DBZ characters can react and fight at light speed"

There is no evidence to support this. And that blog was all opinion. Exactly its opinion only somebody like carver would pass it off as fact laughing

carver9
Exactly its opinion only somebody like carver would pass it off as fact laughing

Naah, it is something that you always had intentions of ignoring even if it was thrown right in front of your face that these characters were far above light speed. There is no chaning your opinion of the characters because your mind is made up so why not just overal stop posting in dbz related threads since you have no liking of the characters? I dislike Spiderman that's why 95% of the time I am not posting in his lame threads because my mind is already made up about the character.

iceman24567
Naah, it is something that you always had intentions of ignoring even if it was thrown right in front of your face that these characters were far above light speed. There is no chaning your opinion of the characters because your mind is made up so why not just overal stop posting in dbz related threads since you have no liking of the characters? I dislike Spiderman that's why 95% of the time I am not posting in his lame threads because my mind is already made up about the character. Oh please dont tell me what I like and dissike I will post where I want my mind is made up because I have seen no PROOF just opinion now stop being a hypocrite or ignore me

StyleTime

You will never find it.
My way is funnier. uhuh
Why do you guys even try? carver is stuck in his ways stop trying to convince him otherwise
I agree, although I think it applies in a larger sense. Enough information is on these boards to educate posters about either side. At this point, everyone is already committed to their position. I doubt anyone here will change their stances. I'm surprised carver9 is willing to still argue it honestly.

I just joke around in these threads 95% of the time now. I believe Goku is somewhere around mid herald, but it seems pointless to argue it. The people who agree with me already agree. The people who disagree will never come around to the truth. stick out tongue
By the way, don't IGNORE what is said in that scan because you don't like the characters. Embrace what you are reading and don't lowball. Basically everything that is said is common sense and accurate. I can see people ignoring everything due to denial especially when it comes to DBZ characters.
You assume we dislike the characters because we disagree with your stance. That's not necessarily true.

dadudemon
My way is funnier. uhuh

What way? What gold of a post did I miss??????

Huh? Piccolo shot a blast at the moon that destroyed it instantly... a light speed feat.

Incorrect. That'd be much faster than light-speed. big grin

Black bolt z
Huh? Piccolo shot a blast at the moon that destroyed it instantly... a light speed feat. Why would piccolo shoot a slower blast at Raditz (common sense). Raditz dodged the SAME type of blast that piccolo destroyed the moon with instantly "that is why piccolo was shocked".

Everything points to a dbz character having light speed reaction/speed but again that's where denial comes into place.

You using anime is irrelevant since again 90% of the things in anime is slowed down so that we can see it... especially the kamehameha since it is a signature move but that still does not take away from the fact that the kamehameha has made it to the moon INSTANTLY by a far weaker character.

The sad thing is DBZ characters havee light speed feats since early dragonball.

Then you state that you would rather go by "statements", well if that's the case Popo during regular dragonball was fast as lightning (statement) and he was teaching goku how to be as fast as lightning as a child.

There goes your statement. One of the weakest versions of goku possessing and being trained to go 93000 mps.

What feats make you not believe they are light speedsters combat wise because with the post that the guy on my scan presented its pretty much "common sense". He put everything right in you face, what more do you need. Then he showed scan of goku during the frieze fight out pacing a light speed attack that he was trapped in... hell Picollo referred goku as being a "god". OK so you are claiming that all DBZ blasts are light speed right? When Majin Buu sent out his billions of blasts to kill everyone on earth regular humans were able to percieve them and run from them. Not light speed. When fighting cell the same. Also bulma percieving blasts during the frieza Goku fight.

Actually it doesn't.

And I proved to you by REGULAR HUMANS percieveing them.

no expression. No. They don't.

Lightning still isn't near light speed. They still have massive speed. Just not lightspeed. You don't comprehend how fast lightpseed is or nanoseconds.

Ummm...lightning is not half light speed carver no expression.

Its an opinion. An interpretation. Its not fact. And piccolo never called Goku god in the freiza saga.

carver9
OK so you are claiming that all DBZ blasts are light speed right? When Majin Buu sent out his billions of blasts to kill everyone on earth regular humans were able to percieve them and run from them. Not light speed. When fighting cell the same. Also bulma percieving blasts during the frieza Goku fight.

Actually it doesn't.

And I proved to you by REGULAR HUMANS percieveing them.

no expression. No. They don't.

Lightning still isn't near light speed. They still have massive speed. Just not lightspeed. You don't comprehend how fast lightpseed is or nanoseconds.

Ummm...lightning is not half light speed carver no expression.

Its an opinion. An interpretation. Its not fact. And piccolo never called Goku god in the freiza saga.

Lol... why would Majin buu need to shoot anything at high speeds against humans? Lol

Lol... what feats discredit them from being light speed? Goku has some of the bst dodging in comics... the only thing that is missing is a figure on how fast they are going and that's when the common sense comes into place.

You never showed me regular humans perceiving them and even if that was the case, humans and super humans NOT seeing them is more fluent in dbz than vice verse. Humans like doctor cold along with thousands of others has seen flash during combat but does that make him not a light speedster... hell no.

Yes they do... you all just discredit it. Goku outranned the solar flare as a child. There ya go, that's a light speed feat.

Lolololololololhahahahaha.... lightning goes 92824 mps (I think I'm off by a couple of numbers) ... that's damn near close to half the speed of light. I don't know why I debate with you when your math is...

Again, I don't know why I debate against you when you know nothing of the anime or the manga. After escaping the "paralyzing light ball" Picollo comments on Goku AND frieza being a god. The beam that goku escaped was a beam of parlyzing "light" and he escaped it without it touching him.

kbclassof09
I would love for Goku to clear out this gauntlet, but he would probably stop at Thanos or Darkseid.

dadudemon
Lol... why would Majin buu need to shoot anything at high speeds against humans? Lol

Lol... what feats discredit them from being light speed? Goku has some of the bst dodging in comics... the only thing that is missing is a figure on how fast they are going and that's when the common sense comes into place.

You never showed me regular humans perceiving them and even if that was the case, humans and super humans NOT seeing them is more fluent in dbz than vice verse. Humans like doctor cold along with thousands of others has seen flash during combat but does that make him not a light speedster... hell no.

Yes they do... you all just discredit it. Goku outranned the solar flare as a child. There ya go, that's a light speed feat.

Lolololololololhahahahaha.... lightning goes 92824 mps (I think I'm off by a couple of numbers) ... that's damn near close to half the speed of light. I don't know why I debate with you when your math is...

Again, I don't know why I debate against you when you know nothing of the anime or the manga. After escaping the "paralyzing light ball" Picollo comments on Goku AND frieza being a god. The beam that goku escaped was a beam of parlyzing "light" and he escaped it without it touching him.

You're correct about lightning.

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/wea00/wea00189.htm

It's around 1/3 to 1/2 the speed of light.

That's relativistic speeds. If Goku is moving that fast as a child, that would be very very fast.

StyleTime
What way? What gold of a post did I miss??????
All of my posts are gold, sir. excellent

Black bolt z

Again, I don't know why I debate against you when you know nothing of the anime or the manga. After escaping the "paralyzing light ball" Picollo comments on Goku AND frieza being a god. The beam that goku escaped was a beam of parlyzing "light" and he escaped it without it touching him. So you totally disgard what both I and you say? You claimed all blasts were that fast. They are not. They are avoided by humans. You can't just make up stuff to use that "they slow things down" crap.

Common sense dictates they can be percieved by humans. You know...as shown. What isn't shown or stated is that things are slowed down. Thats your speculation.

But since your claim that their blasts are past lightspeed and they dodge them proves they are not lightspeed combatants. And even superhumans can't see them. That still doesn't make them near lightspeed.

Prove the solar flare is lightspeed. Please.

I looked it up and I saw it was 14,000 MPH. Not even 1 tenth.

Just because its called a "light" ball doesn't mean its lightspeed Carver...really. And no picoloo never said this. At least in the anime.

I guarntee you i know more about DBZ then you from the sayian saga through the freiza saga.

carver9
So you totally disgard what both I and you say? You claimed all blasts were that fast. They are not. They are avoided by humans. You can't just make up stuff to use that "they slow things down" crap.

Common sense dictates they can be percieved by humans. You know...as shown. What isn't shown or stated is that things are slowed down. Thats your speculation.

But since your claim that their blasts are past lightspeed and they dodge them proves they are not lightspeed combatants. And even superhumans can't see them. That still doesn't make them near lightspeed.

Prove the solar flare is lightspeed. Please.

I looked it up and I saw it was 14,000 MPH. Not even 1 tenth.

Just because its called a "light" ball doesn't mean its lightspeed Carver...really. And no picoloo never said this. At least in the anime.

I guarntee you i know more about DBZ then you from the sayian saga through the freiza saga.

So you know so much about Dragon ball Z huh? You say that humans dodged buu blast.

Show me where they dodged a blast. EVERY human died on the face of the planet... the only HUMAN that survived was Hercule and that was due to his connection with Buu. EVERY last one of them was shot in the heart. You REALLY need to stay out of DBZ threads because you know next to nothing about them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzF6GEEva-s&feature=related

LOL at lightning being only 14000 mph. A scan was posted above proving your inaccurate theory wrong. Lightning goes half the speed of light... my 5 year old nephew knows this. Read the scan above that was presented to aid you in your caculations. LOL. Remember, since you go by quotes, Popo was half the speed of light and he trained Goku to be just that fast... so with that said, the weakest versions of Goku was hitting 93000 mps using your theory of "quotes". You are an anime person so again, in the manga, it was quoted, in the anime, it was also quoted that Goku would be faster than lightning (as a child) and the thing is, in the anime, they actually had Goku outpacing lighting whereas in the manga, the quote only came into place.

HUH? The Solar Flare is solar energy emitted from the "Z" fighters body. Goku outpaced SOLAR energy and solar energy is FTL. Goku performed numerous of tactics before the energy even reached his body. Think about this, it take rays from the sun seconds to hit earth... it take light 8 minutes tops to make it to the sun. If it take rays from the sun SECONDS and goku outpaced these same rays "as a child" while running to get some glasses, running back to his spot and putting the glasses on his face before "again" the rays touched him, that is a FTL feat.

LOL... here I go again about to prove you wrong... LOLOLOLOL... here we see Goku and Buu shooting blast at each other but from the way the camera has us seeing it, they are only shooting one blast every now and then. Lets look at how it looks from Hercule eyes... Hercules is seeing HUNDREDS of blast flying everywhere whereas we were seeing it in slow motion (OMG this is common sense).

Fast forward this to 6 min and 15 sec...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnRjSXQrxc&feature=related

Here we have Yamacha and a Saibaman fighting each other and they completely vanish but guess who can see them fighting while moving at super speed... we can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEP1zjYI_V8

Guess what, here goes another one. Goku and Jeice are fighting and we can actually see whats going on BECAUSE THE CAMERA IS ALLOWING IT but they take the camera away from the fight onto Krillin and Gohun and we actually see how fast they are moving (which is much faster than what the camera ALLOWED us to see) and guess what Krillin and Gohun say... "can you see the fight" Krillin say "NU UH" LOL... they couldnt see NOTHING, Goku and the Ginyu force were WINKING around everywhere but again, they slowed it down so that the viewers can see it (common sense) so with that said, WE either have super human eye sight and we can see faster than Krillin and Gohun OR it was slowed down; your choice... please start the vid at 55 seconds.... LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqmizNkxIbg

Its pretty obvious that their blast are light speed since ROSHI blast made it to the moon instantly and Roshi is the weakest DBZ character that exist and if you are saying that frieza blast is slower than Roshi attacks then you honestly need to get off of any DBZ topic. Picollo blast did the same thing, made it to the moon instantly and he shot a similar blast (the same blast) at Raditz. So again, if we have "the same blast" making it to the moon instantly and raditz dodged this same blast at point blank range, what does that tell you (common sense)?

Piccolo called Goku a god in the manga but since you dont accept the manga, he called Frieza and Goku "monsters" instead of Gods in the anime.

You know next to nothing about DBZ and you prove this every time you post in a thread involving them. You really need to stay out of DBZ threads... leave it to the professionals.

carver9
My way is funnier. uhuh

I agree, although I think it applies in a larger sense. Enough information is on these boards to educate posters about either side. At this point, everyone is already committed to their position. I doubt anyone here will change their stances. I'm surprised carver9 is willing to still argue it honestly.

I just joke around in these threads 95% of the time now. I believe Goku is somewhere around mid herald, but it seems pointless to argue it. The people who agree with me already agree. The people who disagree will never come around to the truth. stick out tongue

You assume we dislike the characters because we disagree with your stance. That's not necessarily true.

LOL... no, I dont think that you dislike them at all... it wasnt you that I was talking about when I said that.

iceman24567
Same circles over and over again anyways Goku stops at Adam or Flash

carver9
Goku stops at the skyfathers... the rest are fodder.

Astner
If we base the match of average canon showings, Goku will stop at "11. Void". If we base the gauntlet of high-end showings he'll get to "4. Absorbing Man" or maybe even as low as "3. Iron Man".

carver9
Originally posted by Astner
If we base the match of average canon showings, Goku will stop at "11. Void". If we base the gauntlet of high-end showings he'll get to "4. Absorbing Man" or maybe even as low as "3. Iron Man".

And what has ironman done to make you believe that he could take on goku? Especially a super saiyan. Ironman would get his suit ripped off of him before he even realized there was a fight and honestly, I think goku is too durable/strong for ironman. Goku fought ironman type people as a child and was busting through them like paper.

Absorbing man dies as well... his reaction speed is terrible and he doesn't start off invulnerable as soon as the match starts. Goku could hit him with a casual nuke taking him completely out of the fight.

Sirius77
Goku oturacing the solar flare is evidence enough for me and he performed things while outracing it.

Its just that simple.

Have a question... roshi kamehameha made it to the moon instantly, roshi shot the same blast at goku and goku outpaced it. Why would roshi or even goku shoot a slower kamehameha than the on that made it to the moon instantly?

Can someone answer that for me?

When did Goku outrace a solar flare? Also, if they're so fast then why does it take them entire episodes to get to the other side of the planet? The human torch does it faster...

Their reaction time may be fast... but nowhere near nano-second reaction.Every heavy hitter on the jla could outpace and out-h2h them judging by the implications.

carver9
When did Goku outrace a solar flare? Also, if they're so fast then why does it take them entire episodes to get to the other side of the planet? The human torch does it faster...

Their reaction time may be fast... but nowhere near nano-second reaction.Every heavy hitter on the jla could outpace and out-h2h them judging by the implications.

He outraced it during his fight against tien.

Did I say their flight is light speed but since we are talking about that. Namek is twice the size of earth... goku landed on the other side of namek from the frieza and vegeta fight during his arrival. Goku flew from one side of the planet to the other in seconds. That's a light speed feat if we are basing it off of flight.

Then we have krillin and roshi fighting, playing rock paper scissors, taunting, and THINKING in less than 1/5th of a second... that's INSANE and roshi and krillin is like a snail during that time compared to someone like goku during dbz or frieza. Nano seconds ain't crap to them.

Black bolt z
IMO he stops at 13. Carver is just....Carver.

wakkawakkawakka

Really! 13 is a bit high don't you think. Although my Goku fanboyism will allow me to see him get to Thor. After seeing him hurt Galactus with the God-blast and having hints of him with the Odinforce, Goku's pretty much screwed. Granted I'm still confident he'd stop at Black Adam.

And the Tien Solar-flare argument needs to be dropped. Even if it was lightspeed, and we have no actual evidence that it was, then how come speed the likes of that has been surpassed constantly in DBZ. As stated by many before, the power levels and beefing got messed up beyond repair.

carver9
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Really! 13 is a bit high don't you think. Although my Goku fanboyism will allow me to see him get to Thor. After seeing him hurt Galactus with the God-blast and having hints of him with the Odinforce, Goku's pretty much screwed. Granted I'm still confident he'd stop at Black Adam.

And the Tien Solar-flare argument needs to be dropped. Even if it was lightspeed, and we have no actual evidence that it was, then how come speed the likes of that has been surpassed constantly in DBZ. As stated by many before, the power levels and beefing got messed up beyond repair.

I'm about to help you out brough.

Thor doesn't have the odin force anymore.

I agree, the godblast would KILL goku but its a tactic that takes time to do, time that goku will not allow thor to have. Thor is losing to a super saiyan, there is no way to avoid this.

Black Adam is screwed as well. A destructo disk would kill him right off the bat. Let's not forget that the guy was shot by bowing arrows and it went clean through him. BA doesn't have the speed to keep pace with Goku and physically, again, a super saiyan would destroy him.

Why not accept goku light speed feat? Can we do the same with ALL characters... discredit their feats?

carver9

Well, prove me wrong then.

Kirikaze Fuuma
I always thought Goku is always overhyped. But I guess I was wrong...

And number 13... Thanos. Carver, tell me. What makes you think Goku can defeat Thanos?

Bro SMASH
He outraced it during his fight against tien.

Did I say their flight is light speed but since we are talking about that. Namek is twice the size of earth... goku landed on the other side of namek from the frieza and vegeta fight during his arrival. Goku flew from one side of the planet to the other in seconds. That's a light speed feat if we are basing it off of flight.

Goku was in Frieza's ship recovering during the Vegeta and Freiza fight. In fact, the fight wasn't really far away from the ship.

carver9
edit

carver9
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Goku was in Frieza's ship recovering during the Vegeta and Freiza fight. In fact, the fight wasn't really far away from the ship.

Buddy...

Goku was on the other side of the planet...

Please read.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/carver9/?action=view&current=13503-speed_feat_super.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>