Goku runs the Comic Characters Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Goku can only go up to Super Sayian 3

1: Spiderman
2: Luke Cage
3: Iron Man
4: Absorbing Man
5: Flash(Wally)
6: Adam Warlock
7: Black Bolt
8: Superman
9: Thor
10: Superman & Thor
11: Void
12: Lord Mar-vell
13: Thanos
14: Darkseid
15: Hunter Prey Doomsday
16: Zues
17: Odin

Where does he stop?

Gecko4lif
Gets to flash

dadudemon
Yeah, prolly Wally.

I do not see how Goku can defeat the speed force.

Well, Wally can punch with infinite mass...so it's an easy victory.

Wally can run absurdly fast(it's stupid to even say he can run "fast" because that's not even coming close.)

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Black bolt z

Where does he stop?

Flash.

Even if Wally does not retaliate, Goku still wouldn't be able to hit him, so Goku's not progressing.

Astner
Stops at the Void, definitely.

Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Flash.

Even if Wally does not retaliate, Goku still wouldn't be able to hit him, so Goku's not progressing.
Goku could take him out by blowing up the surrounding area. That is assuming that Goku wouldn't be able to tag him.

Demonic Phoenix
Assuming self-BFR is not in play, Wally would just escape the area before it is disintegrated.

Black bolt z
Assuming self-BFR is not in play, Wally would just escape the area before it is disintegrated. Self BFR is always in play...

Demonic Phoenix
Then Goku could win via BFR.

Of course, this is all assuming Wally doesn't clock him a nanosecond after the fight starts.

Astner

Of course, this is all assuming Wally doesn't clock him a nanosecond after the fight starts.
Wally is rarely depicted as fast as you're indicating. It's generally considered a huge deal when he transcends lightspeed and enters the speed force. If he's not taking out Black Adam, then I doubt he'll have much luck against Goku.

carver9

Where does he stop?

Zeus stops goku dead in his track and I don't think super saiyan 3 is needed.... super saiyan 2 should be enough.

I don't know why people are saying that goku can't tag flash when all in all he can and without to much trouble imo. Speed steal would be the killer... that's the trouble thaqt flash would give him but I can't see flash using this from the get go and I could see goku koing flash with a punch as soon as flash started off with his blitz.

carver9

So are you saying that wally could ko goku with one hit ... a guy who's body is as hard as steel? If grundy, wonder eoman along with others can take hits from wally, goku would as well.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by carver9
So are you saying that wally could ko goku with one hit ... a guy who's body is as hard as steel? If grundy, wonder eoman along with others can take hits from wally, goku would as well. You want to compare goku to steel?

You do know steel is broken through by street levelers right?

carver9
You want to compare goku to steel?

You do know steel is broken through by street levelers right?

That's why I said "harder". As a kid he was hit upside the head with an ax and it shattered into small pieces.

danteiscool
Goku stops at Flash. sure Goku is strong, tough, fast, and is a very experienced warrior not to mention having an unnatural talent for battle, but the Flash is much faster than him. seriously, most feats put him at faster than light speeds while Goku is nowhere near that.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
That's why I said "harder". As a kid he was hit upside the head with an ax and it shattered into small pieces. Actually you said "as hard."

carver9
Originally posted by danteiscool
Goku stops at Flash. sure Goku is strong, tough, fast, and is a very experienced warrior not to mention having an unnatural talent for battle, but the Flash is much faster than him. seriously, most feats put him at faster than light speeds while Goku is nowhere near that.

Do you honestly believe that goku wouldn't surprise flash with his speed. You cant see flash saying "wow this guy is fast"? I can see this and I can see goku tagging flash. I'm not saying that goku is faster than flash but flash has never fought someone who'll be throwing numerous and numerous of punches at him within a second. Goku fighting style with his speed would be something completely new to flash and I could see a super saiyan 3 tagging him without too much trouble.

wakkawakkawakka
Awww...not again! Alright on to the debate

Flash has the whole vibrating molecules thing going for him right? Which would make it dificult for Goku to tag him even if he does match his speed...right? Wally might not use the speedforce off the bat(however seeing as how this is a vs thread why wouldn't he?) he's still above Goku's speed IMHO. He has a chance to win, but its more than likely going to involve a planet busting kamehameha or something.

carver9
Flash should have been further up the list... somewhere after doomsday. everything that I based my judgement off of goku vs flash is based off of cis. I do not believe that anyone is as fast or faster than flash... he is the god of speed BUT, again, flash has never fought anyone that use their speed like a dbz character. Flash is a runner, that basically runs around in circles punching you whereas goku use EVERY potion of his body as speed during combat. If flash doesn't start the match off full throttle he is getting punched out of orbit as soon as the bell ring. If he pulls what he pulled against amazo, starting off at mach 1... the fight is done and that was the same reason he got blitzed and almost koed by amazo.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by NemeBro
Actually you said "as hard." thumb up

Astner
While in the Speed Force Wally can't interact with the material world.

King Kandy
He doesn't have to go into the speed force when above lightspeed. There have been plenty of time where he hasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.