Sweet Irony. How many younglings could Anakin kill before being killed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
If ROTS Anakin were to fight x number of younglings on Tatooine, how many do you think he could kill before being killed?

Lord Lucien

Omnislash Kid
2?

Lord Lucien
Hired goons?

NCRotCA
Probably a virtually unlimited amount.

Jinsoku Takai
Silly question, but I'll take the bait anyways. I guess it all depends on what size clusters these younglings are attacking in. Are they in groups of 5-15, 10-20, 50-100, etc...?

Omnislash Kid
They're in a constant, never-ending wave.

NCRotCA
Younglings kind of suck. I think by RotS Anakin could probably take them out with literally no effort whatsoever in as great a number they can coordinate their attacks in.

Omnislash Kid
Well, we would eventually run out of energy, and how many hot sticks can be around his body at once before being sliced up? lol

Lord Lucien
They're not that hot.

Omnislash Kid
I think I read somewhere (though my knowledge on lightsaber technology is a bit rusty after not reading any of the novels for the longest time), that their heat was equivalent to that of the surface of our sun? I could be wrong, but does anybody know?
Regardless, irrelevant to the thread, but always useful to know when you need to know how long you need to put it in your water to boil it for some noodles or something.

truejedi
actually that quote sounds familiar...

Though if they were actually that hot, they would kill anyone who was around them.

In a non ending wave of younglings? Like they all rush at him in a wave? He might get one or two killed before they literally overwhelm him.. ('i'm picturing charging army wave here... not one at a time wave.)

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by truejedi
actually that quote sounds familiar...

Though if they were actually that hot, they would kill anyone who was around them.

That's what I've been thinking for the longest time, but it also makes sense how a lightsaber is able to cut through all but like, what, 2 substances instantly?
I guess we shouldn't think to hard about it though, since so much of Star Wars' technology doesn't make sense. Hell, all of the Storm and Clone troopers who live from battle should be dying from cancer from being exposed to alpha and beta particles, on top of gamma rays form their blasters.

Lord Lucien
Kamikaze him, he'll go down quickly.

And yeah, sabers don't give off heat. That's the temperature they generate when they make contact.

Omnislash Kid
That's what I've been thinking for the longest time, but it also makes sense how a lightsaber is able to cut through all but like, what, 2 substances instantly?
I guess we shouldn't think to hard about it though, since so much of Star Wars' technology doesn't make sense. Hell, all of the Storm and Clone troopers who live from battle should be dying from cancer from being exposed to alpha and beta particles, on top of gamma rays form their blasters.

Also, the waves would be like the waves in 300 when the Persian's charge in. Around those numbers charging at him before having to face another group of toddlers.

Omnislash Kid

Also, the waves would be like the waves in 300 when the Persian's charge in. Around those numbers charging at him before having to face another group of toddlers.

Omnislash Kid

truejedi
huh. anything worth saying is worth saying 4 times, huh?

Omnislash Kid
Tis an accident. I meant to edit them, but I didn't realize that I was doing quote, and then I was like, "Oh yeah. I cant delete them. f***"

Lord Lucien
If you click on Edit, then Advanced, you can check the option to delete.

truejedi
i actually never even knew that.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
If you click on Edit, then Advanced, you can check the option to delete.

Really? Let's see if it works.

Nope! Don't have access to delete posts. What a crock of shit!!

NCRotCA
testing...

edit - it doesn't let you actually.

Jinsoku Takai
Right. The option is there, but the ability to execute is denied.

Lord Lucien
Damn you, Salazar!

ares834
Salazar? There is a wizard in this forum? Awesome!

Omnislash Kid
lol I know. I tried the advanced mumbo gumbo and delete doesn't work lol

Slash_KMC
Lol, the Canadian tricked you all with his elaborate lie.

draylok3
Originally posted by Omnislash Kid
If ROTS Anakin were to fight x number of younglings on Tatooine, how many do you think he could kill before being killed? probably not alot after they overwhelm him i mean cmon anakin only killed younglings while the clones killed masters and knights anakins a wuss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.