Ichabod Crane versus Sherlock Holmes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Ichabod Crane and Sherlock Holmes are called upon to investigate the Jack the Ripper murders.

Crane has the support of Young Masbath. Sherlock Holmes has the support of Watson.

The investigation begins after the murder of the first woman, Mary Ann Nichols, killed on August 13, 1888. Crane and Holmes have until the murder of the last victim, Mary Jane Kelly, on November 9, 1888, to find and stop Jack the Ripper.

Who finds the Ripper first? Or do they find him at all?

siriuswriter
Sherlock can solve anything, given enough time. But I'm pretty sure there'd have to be at least two more hits before the major epiphanys begin to happen. There's simply not enough information to go off after one murder, and two murders could still be a fluke. I'm not quite sure how consistent Jack the Ripper was, especially as there's no doubt that he escalated the torture of the victims, and became more brave as to who he snatched... three killings, and both detectives can be sure it's the same guy, and I see both of them being able to start seeing possible futures .

Holmes has this.

Crane gets too wrapped up in all the hoop-la and supposition and how the Jack the Ripper is getting supernaturalized.... and that clouds his mind.

Rogue Jedi
Probably so. Although I see Holmes winning just because that much better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.