Willow Ufgood (Willow)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
http://www.the-movie-library.com/c/1489/1489_3.jpg
Warwick Davis as Willow Ufgood.

Take one flediging wizard, a couple of Brownies (tiny people), a mercenary swordsman, one powerful sorceress, one evil queen ***** and her hot daughter, add George Lucas in the mix and you got a cult classic.

Willow Ufgood thought he had problems. His magic skills are average at best, and he stands to lose his family farm.

Then a Daikini (human) baby washes up on his door step. But this is no ordinary baby. She is the child of prophecy, named Elora Danna, destined to overthrow said evil queen *****, Queen Bavomorda a black sorceress who would feel at home with Voldemort.

So begins a totally righteous quest, with Willow acting as protector for the young baby girl. Teaming up with Madmartigan, a master swordsman, Fin Raziel and those two Brownies, Willow will face his ultimate destiny.

Willow came on the other night and I got to show respect for the little dwarf wizard. This movie still rocks.

FistOfThe North
i remember their folk music being funny and burglecutt being an ahole..

Lacan Grahf
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Queen Bavomorda a black sorceress who would feel at home with Voldemort.

Your detestable racism aside, Willow is a great film. Jean Marsh steals the show.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lacan Grahf
Your detestable racism aside, Willow is a great film. Jean Marsh steals the show.

That's a joke, right?

Willow is one of the best movies of the 80s.

Lacan Grahf
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's a joke, right?

Willow is one of the best movies of the 80s.

Yes, it's a joke.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Lacan Grahf

I'm no racist. You simply took it the wrong way. The Queen is a black (as in dark, evil) sorceress.

Lacan Grahf
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
I'm no racist. You simply took it the wrong way. The Queen is a black (as in dark, evil) sorceress.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.