Amazo vs. Thanos Imperative Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
These are two totally separate battles

Amazo with the powers of the JLA

vs.

1: Ronan
Beta Ray bill
Surfer
Quasar
Nova Prime
Gladiator

2: Thanos
Lord-Marvell
Adam Magus (amped by a million people)

carver9
Team imperative is a powerful team. Send glads in to fight him to a standstill until surfer scans him for a weakness and the others shoot and blast him from a distance.

Galan007
Amazo.

Aside from his own (uber) base powers, all he's gotta do is look at the others, and *poof* he's got their abilities as well.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo.

Aside from his own (uber) base powers, all he's gotta do is look at the others, and *poof* he's got their abilities as well.

Sadly, this. erm

Q99
It depends on the version. Some versions *only* have the JLA's powers and can't copy more, or can only copy more if the other people are part of the JLA, or so on.

quanchi112
Teams stomp in both scenarios.

Parmaniac
Amazo, it would be crazy to have him with cosmic awareness and the abilities of Bill's hammer.

Utrigita
Amazo.

Can Amazo copy Adam Magus power amp?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Teams stomp in both scenarios. laughing out loud

The Nuul
Typical Quan fail.

Galan007
Originally posted by Utrigita
Can Amazo copy Adam Magus power amp? Amazo would likely gain the trait which enables Adamagus to be empowered by his believers -- but I don't know if he'd receive the actual amp. It's highly possible, though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud How does Amazo win ?Originally posted by The Nuul
Typical Quan fail. Proves I am not on ignore. smile

The Nuul
laughing out loud

thumb up

Black bolt z
How does Amazo win ? Proves I am not on ignore. smile Not saying he does.I was laughing at you saying the team stomps.

quanchi112
Not saying he does.I was laughing at you saying the team stomps. They most certainly do.

Black bolt z
They most certainly don't. Better

quanchi112
Better What's amazo done to suggest he can weather their storm ?

Black bolt z
What's amazo done to suggest he can weather their storm ? He could probably just Originally posted by Galan007
Amazo.

Y'know...copy their abilities...

quanchi112
He could probably just

Y'know...copy their abilities... That doesn't stop him from getting beat in the mean time. I mean amazo gets beat all the time.

carver9
Didn't amazo have the jla powers when black adam ripped its head off? Gladiator is more powerful than adam and he is backed by a team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Didn't amazo have the jla powers when black adam ripped its head off? Gladiator is more powerful than adam. Yeah, during infinite crisis just ripped his head off like he was nothing yet some say the team doesn't stomp. LOL.

carver9
His durability has always been boo boo. He is very powerful but I could see a couple of people ripping him apart.

quanchi112
His durability has always been boo boo. He is very powerful but I could see a couple of people ripping him apart. thumb up

Galan007
Didn't amazo have the jla powers when black adam ripped its head off? Gladiator is more powerful than adam and he is backed by a team. Different versions of Amazo have always been shown to have different levels of power. Regardless, it's laughable that you'd pick one of the weakest versions ever seen, despite the fact that there are more current versions who are astronomically more powerful.

thumb up

carver9
Different versions of Amazo have always been shown to have different levels of power. Regardless, it's laughable that you'd pick one of the weakest versions ever seen, despite the fact that there are more current versions who are astronomically more powerful.

thumb up

Batman was ripping through his leg with a laser... flash stabbed him the chest with a pole. I can't see any of this happening to a top tier. Didn't batman strap bombs to him one time which damaged him and rambed him with the batmobile into a river? He has had holes shot in him with heat vision and the list goes on. You have to have high end durability to face a team like this.

The Nuul
Heres Carv9 to low ball Amazo.

carver9

Utrigita
Amazo would likely gain the trait which enables Adamagus to be empowered by his believers -- but I don't know if he'd receive the actual amp. It's highly possible, though.

Okay, going with Galan.

Prep-Man

Parmaniac
Batman was ripping through his leg with a laser... flash stabbed him the chest with a pole. I can't see any of this happening to a top tier. Didn't batman strap bombs to him one time which damaged him and rambed him with the batmobile into a river? He has had holes shot in him with heat vision and the list goes on. You have to have high end durability to face a team like this. http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4789/awank.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Didn't amazo have the jla powers when black adam ripped its head off? Quite right my man.

I believe that Amazo had WW's Lasso, and a GL ring.

Also, Adam is billions of times stronger than Gladiatior.

Warlord
Amazo

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Quite right my man.

I believe that Amazo had WW's Lasso, and a GL ring.

Also, Adam is billions of times stronger than Gladiatior.

Well I am not going to say that you are right because adam isn't stronger than glads, if anything, its the other way around.

Allankles
How does Amazo win ?

His primarily ability is copying other's abilities. It's like how Superman unlocks all his power through stars. So if Amazo is being Amazo he's copying the team's abilities, in a matter of seconds he is more powerful than the entire opposition.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Allankles
His primarily ability is copying other's abilities. It's like how Superman unlocks all his power through stars. So if Amazo is being Amazo he's copying the team's abilities, in a matter of seconds he is more powerful than the entire opposition. Copying their powers doesn't mean he can beat the other team too especially when outnumbered and we've seen others beat him when he's been able to copy their powers.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Allankles
His primarily ability is copying other's abilities. It's like how Superman unlocks all his power through stars. So if Amazo is being Amazo he's copying the team's abilities, in a matter of seconds he is more powerful than the entire opposition.

Through stars??

Black bolt z
Copying their powers doesn't mean he can beat the other team too especially when outnumbered and we've seen others beat him when he's been able to copy their powers. With all their powers + those of the JLA he can most certainly win.

quanchi112
With all their powers + those of the JLA he can most certainly win. No, he can't he gets his body wrecked in the meantime by all these foes pressing him at once.

Prep-Man
With all their powers + those of the JLA he can most certainly win.

Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.