Aaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
My coworker just came to the job (I work for a major hotel chain, BTW.) She also works weekends at a local strip club. So she walks in, dressed to kill, and says "Give me a key to a vacant room." I asked her "Employee rate?" She said "No, just put the room out of order." She was asking for a free room.

So anyway, my manager told me a while back that if she comes by on the weekend to do it for her. No problem, right? Bear in mind that he is under the impression that she does this only when she has to be at work at 7 am the next morning.

So I am finding a room for her and she starts in on me about not coming to the Christmas party. Really laying into me about it. I grit my teeth and bear it. Then she starts harping on me about my earrings, and that I should get a haircut. Again, I grit my teeth and bear it.

THEN she starts ranting about "things that go on in the hotel that she knows about, and that she should tell our boss."

Well, I lost it. I said "Oh yeah? Like using our rooms for free to hook yourself out in?"

She started to open her mouth to say something, but then, in walked her "date." Some guy she had picked up at the strip club.

I lol'd.

Strangelove
sounds like a real *****...what about your earnings? that you shouldn't make as much as you do?

BruceSkywalker
lol

dadudemon
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol

laughing

You got a laugh out of this one, too. laughing

She was certainly "pwned". big grin

Rogue Jedi
Shut that mouth up of hers.

The Red
You should make a little key chain that says, "Our Hotels are STD free." and put it on the room key to the "out of order" room. It'd be amusing.

steverules_2
I thought this was gonna be a score story...it started of with a girl who strips so who can blame me erm

GCG
BOOBIES make me smile !

steverules_2
Really? They give my penis a sudden case of rigamortis

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My coworker just came to the job (I work for a major hotel chain, BTW.) She also works weekends at a local strip club. So she walks in, dressed to kill, and says "Give me a key to a vacant room." I asked her "Employee rate?" She said "No, just put the room out of order." She was asking for a free room.

So anyway, my manager told me a while back that if she comes by on the weekend to do it for her. No problem, right? Bear in mind that he is under the impression that she does this only when she has to be at work at 7 am the next morning.

So I am finding a room for her and she starts in on me about not coming to the Christmas party. Really laying into me about it. I grit my teeth and bear it. Then she starts harping on me about my earrings, and that I should get a haircut. Again, I grit my teeth and bear it.

THEN she starts ranting about "things that go on in the hotel that she knows about, and that she should tell our boss."

Well, I lost it. I said "Oh yeah? Like using our rooms for free to hook yourself out in?"

She started to open her mouth to say something, but then, in walked her "date." Some guy she had picked up at the strip club.

I lol'd.

Not bad.

Rogue Jedi
Me too, B. Me too.

~Bun Bun~
Ohhh wow. Hahahahha I can only imagine the look of her face.

Noice.

Rogue Jedi
Yup, pwned her.

Lestov16
That's some good RJ pawnage lol

Robtard

I lol'd.

I suspect that your manager allows this because he's getting some ass on the side from time to time, that or he's an imbecile. I suspect the former.

P.S. Does she give you the "employee rate"?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
I suspect that your manager allows this because he's getting some ass on the side from time to time, that or he's an imbecile. I suspect the former.

P.S. Does she give you the "employee rate"?

Nah, he's just hands off until he HAS to be hands on. He's actually a great manager.

Nah, I get free suites at will. Thing is, it's only when I need them for legit reasons.

Dave_97
i blindly agree with whatever robtard said.
he da man.

Rogue Jedi
Cheerleader.

dadudemon
JK Rowling stole the idea for Harry Potter from Georgie!

Rogue Jedi
Sure she did.

mikeydude
That is why I love you.

Robtard
Nah, he's just hands off until he HAS to be hands on. He's actually a great manager.

Nah, I get free suites at will. Thing is, it's only when I need them for legit reasons.

If I'm wrong (doubtful), then that would mean one of his employees is using the hotel he manages as a whore-house; for free to boot. Sounds like an inept manager to me.

So she makes you pay full price, gotcha.

Robtard
Originally posted by Dave_97
i blindly agree with whatever robtard said.
he da man.

Good, good, good... "wrings hands menacingly*

Rogue Jedi
If I'm wrong (doubtful), then that would mean one of his employees is using the hotel he manages as a whore-house; for free to boot. Sounds like an inept manager to me.

So she makes you pay full price, gotcha.

Full price for........

Robtard
Full price for........

What you like to do with women, cuddle and cry like a school-boy.

But that manager, he's getting ass (or cash) as a kick-back for turning the other way.

Rogue Jedi

But that manager, he's getting ass (or cash) as a kick-back for turning the other way.

I don't pay for pussy, dumbass. I'd sooner put my dick in a blender.

Nah, he's more of a "hear no evil, see no evil" type of guy.

Robtard
I don't pay for pussy, dumbass. I'd sooner put my dick in a blender.

Nah, he's more of a "hear no evil, see no evil" type of guy.

D-did I say pussy?

Then the later of what I said, an inept manager.

Rogue Jedi
D-did I say pussy?

You done?

Robtard
You done?

You mad?

Rogue Jedi
You mad? Nah, but you should really know more about someone, about the circumstances involved before you assume they are inept.

Robtard
Nah, but you should really know more about someone, about the circumstances involved before you assume they are inept.

Have to go with what you're telling me. A "hear no evil, see no evil" (your words) attitude for someone whose job is to manage, is indeed ineptitude.

Rogue Jedi
Have to go with what you're telling me. A "hear no evil, see no evil" (your words) attitude for someone whose job is to manage, is indeed ineptitude. OK haermm

Ax3l
Good movie though, eh?

Rogue Jedi
Depends.

Ax3l
I was referring to... Originally posted by Robtard
"hear no evil, see no evil"

but reverse it.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Ax3l
Good movie though, eh? i enjoyed it growing up, havent seen it in a while.

Kaibs

Hahahahah. Thanks Rob. I couldn't sleep and well I just read that. I think I may pass out from laughter now.

And @ RJ well played sir.

Rogue Jedi
We crossed paths this morning for the first time since. She was being unusually nice to me.

Kaibs
Sounds like you got a date, mate.

Rogue Jedi
Er....No.......Not with the staff of Gandalf, dude.

Kaibs
Don't insult Gandalf like that. And I got what you mean. Well at least she's being nice.

Rogue Jedi
Because she thinks I'm gonna narc on her. She thinks my manager is totally unaware.

Kaibs
Well it just seems like he doesn't care. Which is if it's true, she should already know that. If she doesn't then well she doesn't seem to adept of things. Oh well, she didn't trash the room or anything yeh?

Rogue Jedi
He knows, but until she causes a problem, he's gonna turn the other cheek. Hotel managers, in my experience, tend to let their employees get away with murder.

And no, she even cleans the room after she uses it.

Dave_97
He knows, but until she causes a problem, he's gonna turn the other cheek. Hotel managers, in my experience, tend to let their employees get away with murder.

so if i work there, then i'll finally have a place to dump the bodies, no questions asked?

man i wish i had perks like that at my job, all i get is a stupid dental plan.

dadudemon

You can tell him I said that.

I will not be offended or feel betrayed.

Robtard
We crossed paths this morning for the first time since. She was being unusually nice to me.

Be smart and play your hand well, get her to kick back 20% of the take to you or a flat-fee for each 'John' she brings in, say $40.00.

Be a Demi-Pimp. You can even wear a feathered felt hat.

Rogue Jedi
Be smart and play your hand well, get her to kick back 20% of the take to you or a flat-fee for each 'John' she brings in, say $40.00.

Be a Demi-Pimp. You can even wear a feathered felt hat. Cougar keeps his bitches in line.

mikeydude
Lol,

Rogue Jedi
YkJjWOYvyTY

mikeydude
Lolol.

Rogue Jedi
Will Ferrell haermm

Robtard
Will Ferrell haermm

Really! I thought that was you. Glad you cleared that up, ass.

Rogue Jedi
Uncle Leo?

Robtard
Uncle Leo?

Did he touch you again?

Rogue Jedi
Did he touch you again? Sure thing, Gus.

Robtard
God damn that bastard.

Did he at least give you candy this time?

Rogue Jedi
Yes, Dear.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.