Kratos $ Captain Commando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordxalba
kratos vs Captain Commando
NO LIMITS!! Who wins?

No End N Site
Captain Commando...

Phanteros
What can Captain Commando do?

No End N Site
-His suit can withstand up to a trillion degrees.

-He's 48X Stronger than peak human.

-He can tank 100 meter fall with no problem.

-He can wield fire and electricty.

-Tank the vaccum of space.

-Some other shit that I can't remember cuz I haven't played the game in ages.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Phanteros
What can Captain Commando do?

Not much.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site

Wasn't Genocide a universal threat and CC soled him? IIRC, CC policed on a galactic scale.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by lordxalba
kratos vs Captain Commando
NO LIMITS!! Who wins?

Kratos 'ports to the Loom Chamber and cuts CC's thread.
vin

Yeah, Kratos probably does not have anything that can reach that high a temperature. Is the durability of the suit to pressure and force as impressive? Could the suit withstand being torn to pieces to reveal the man inside?

Not very impressive, compared to Kratos.

Not very impressive, compared to Kratos.

As does Kratos. He has a number of magics, items and weapons for both.

Pretty good. Means that the suit likely has its own air supply or something, can protect the man in low pressure areas, and can tank very low temperatures as well.

Kratos doesn't need to breathe oxygen. He can stay underwater indefinitely (albeit, that is due to the Trident), and he has been swallowed by Cronos.

As for low pressure areas, I cannot recall anything. Same goes for low temp tanking. Kratos is vulnerable to freezing pre-GoW2, but he can quickly 'escape'.

CC seems like an awesome dude though.

No End N Site
I'd have to play the game again to answer most of this shit...

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Wasn't Genocide a universal threat and CC soled him? IIRC, CC policed on a galactic scale.

Not sure, I'm gonna run through the game again, to check.

CosmicComet
I tried to play it on an emulator but the graphics are glitched up for some reason.

TheGoldenSpy
I believe Kratos can survive in space because he has poseidons trident and that lets him hold his breath forever. This is why he does so much physically exhausting tasks without ever getting tired (such as climbing mount olympus non-stop)

Proof?When Ares sucked him into his space dimension he was fine. And it didn't happen in his mind as some believe becuase I doubt Kratos would know what space looks like and he could also get hurt, that and ares took his blades and magic afterwards. I doubt Kratos could take away his own stuff.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheGoldenSpy
I believe Kratos can survive in space because he has poseidons trident and that lets him hold his breath forever. This is why he does so much physically exhausting tasks without ever getting tired (such as climbing mount olympus non-stop)

Proof?When Ares sucked him into his space dimension he was fine. And it didn't happen in his mind as some believe becuase I doubt Kratos would know what space looks like and he could also get hurt, that and ares took his blades and magic afterwards. I doubt Kratos could take away his own stuff.

No, he likely just has incredible stamina.

As for Poseidon's Trident, it only lets him breathe indefinitely underwater.
So it might be that I was kind of wrong about him not needing to breathe.
Still, he's been inside volcanoes, under the Earth, inside a Titan's Gut, in the upper atmosphere, etc.

NemeBro

-Some other shit that I can't remember cuz I haven't played the game in ages. Based on this and only this, Kratos could hold him in place with one hand.

But then I know legitimately nothing about Captain Commando.

I especially loled at 48X stronger than peak human.

AsbestosFlaygon
48x stronger than peak human means jackshit when the opponent can withstand getting crushed by Titans and getting soul-ripped by a God.

BugsBunny
Kratos will crush Captain Commando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.