Jared Nomak vs. Jason Voorhees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
Nomak, the main villain from Blade II, takes on Jason Voorhees. All of Jason's feats are allowed, even from Freddy vs Jason. This is Zombie Jason, no Cyborg Jason.

The setting is where Blade fought and killed Nomak. No weapons, hand to hand only.

Who wins?

Rogue Jedi
Nomak rips him in half.

Kaibs
Lol what?

Jason destroys Nomak. He said ALL of Jason's feats. Jason is a teleporter, not to mention he also gets to use his feats from Freddy vs Jason and even his old school ones? GG Nomak. GG.

marwash22
Jason teleports? Errr, I'm a little rusty on my F13 history, but until you provide some evidence of this, I'm going Nomak for the stomp.

Kaibs
Yes, a classic movie horror teleporter. It's not like he has instant transmission or something, but watch the movies. It's pretty obvious that he can do it. He's a dumbed down version of Michael Myers.

BruceSkywalker
Nomak gets ripped to shreds here

marwash22
lulz. I thought i missed something, didn't know you were talking about that "show up out of nowhere" crap that's typical in horror movies.

Freddy was messin' Jason up in FvJ and Nomak is faster and stronger than Freddy.

Nomak for the rapestomp.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by marwash22
lulz. I thought i missed something, didn't know you were talking about that "show up out of nowhere" crap that's typical in horror movies.

Freddy was messin' Jason up in FvJ and Nomak is faster and stronger than Freddy.

Nomak for the rapestomp. Big time. Jason won't feel a thing.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Kaibs
Yes, a classic movie horror teleporter. It's not like he has instant transmission or something, but watch the movies. It's pretty obvious that he can do it. He's a dumbed down version of Michael Myers.
Jason never teleported. He just knew the forest well while chasing panicking teens.

He did have the ability to enter other bodies though via the worm demon inside his body, a turn them into a new Jason! Michael Myers had solid teleporting feats though.

That won't come in handy in this fight.

Jared is far too fast and maneuverable for Jason. But remember every time Jason dies he comes back stronger and in this fight that's gonna happen alot. Jared will catch on that he is fighting a regenerator though and cut his head off.
Giving him a forum win. But the demon worm inside Jason will escape and find a new host.

This feat is from Jason goes to Hell. He entered many bodies.

Kaibs
Originally posted by the ninjak
Jason never teleported. He just knew the forest well while chasing panicking teens.

He did have the ability to enter other bodies though via the worm demon inside his body, a turn them into a new Jason! Michael Myers had solid teleporting feats though.

That won't come in handy in this fight.

Jared is far too fast and maneuverable for Jason. But remember every time Jason dies he comes back stronger and in this fight that's gonna happen alot. Jared will catch on that he is fighting a regenerator though and cut his head off.
Giving him a forum win. But the demon worm inside Jason will escape and find a new host.

This feat is from Jason goes to Hell. He entered many bodies.

Err yeah you're right sorry. Michael is a teleporter though.

While I agree that Nomak is way faster than Jason, and possibly stronger, because of immortality I give Jason the win.

Rogue Jedi
Michael is a teleporter? Glad I stopped watching after H2O.

Kaibs
That happened way before H20 broseph. If you read my respect thread you'd know that. S'all good though.

Rogue Jedi
Well, I watched Halloween 1 and 2, then 3 put me to sleep. Then I watched H20.

Lestov16

Hmm..

in Friday the 13th Part 8, a dude is climbing a ladder to the top of a building to escape Jason. When he was like 3 rungs to the top, he looked down and saw Jason, who was far down from the ladder. Dude looks back up, climbs the ladder, and Jason is waiting for him on the top of the building. If you don't call that teleportation, I don't know what is

Kaibs
OOOO LESTOV COMIN THROUGH BABY!

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kaibs
OOOO LESTOV COMIN THROUGH BABY!

Thanks smile

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
Hmm..

in Friday the 13th Part 8, a dude is climbing a ladder to the top of a building to escape Jason. When he was like 3 rungs to the top, he looked down and saw Jason, who was far down from the ladder. Dude looks back up, climbs the ladder, and Jason is waiting for him on the top of the building. If you don't call that teleportation, I don't know what is

Good call. Jason has incredible strength though and the ability to jump heights of around 10-15 feet at a time.
He liked to strut all the time but the thing is he could get on top of a two storey house quick....a 5 storey building in New York with its scafoldings about 7- 10secs no prob.

I've seen him jump through hardwood floorboards before.
Fly out of the waters into the sky.
That very same guy i believe he punched his head clean off another, squashed his skull with two hands. Apply that to his legs and you got a leaper with insane grip.

And Michael Myers TP feats were in the beginning of Halloween and the telemovie with Paul Rudd playing the original boy Jamie Curtis protected in that very film.
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)

Kazenji
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Well, I watched Halloween 1 and 2, then 3 put me to sleep. Then I watched H20.

Why did you even bother with 3 obvisouly Micheal was'nt in it...

Lestov16
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why did you even bother with 3 obvisouly Micheal was'nt in it...

It was still a good movie IMO

Good call. Jason has incredible strength though and the ability to jump heights of around 10-15 feet at a time.
He liked to strut all the time but the thing is he could get on top of a two storey house quick....a 5 storey building in New York with its scafoldings about 7- 10secs no prob.

I've seen him jump through hardwood floorboards before.
Fly out of the waters into the sky.
That very same guy i believe he punched his head clean off another, squashed his skull with two hands. Apply that to his legs and you got a leaper with insane grip.

And Michael Myers TP feats were in the beginning of Halloween and the telemovie with Paul Rudd playing the original boy Jamie Curtis protected in that very film.
Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995)

Yeah, but in order for what you say to work, Jason would have had to, in literally 4-5 seconds:
Run around to the side of the building
Jump on top of the building
Run across the roof to meet the guy as he got up there
All of which without making a single, solitary sound whatsoever

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why did you even bother with 3 obvisouly Micheal was'nt in it... Beer.

Kaibs
I liked them all. Obviously some were better than others, but the Original Halloween will always be my favorite with number 2 as a close second

the ninjak
Originally posted by Lestov16
Yeah, but in order for what you say to work, Jason would have had to, in literally 4-5 seconds:
Run around to the side of the building
Jump on top of the building
Run across the roof to meet the guy as he got up there
All of which without making a single, solitary sound whatsoever

He's a strong bastard. With style.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Michael is a teleporter? Glad I stopped watching after H2O.

How else do we explain how he walks at a slow pace, yet somehow manages to catch people who are running away at full speeds.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Robtard
How else do we explain how he walks at a slow pace, yet somehow manages to catch people who are running away at full speeds.

He taps into the collective subconcious and appears where he wants....like a shaman.

BruceSkywalker

i think it is because the directors use the 'baywatch' style of filming big grin

Rogue Jedi
How else do we explain how he walks at a slow pace, yet somehow manages to catch people who are running away at full speeds. Black people to boot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.