Clint Barton vs Kitty Pryde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Forum Rules.......

1) h2h

2) sword fight

-Pr-
Barton in both.

Lord_Talron
kitty has fought wolverine when he was under control of apoc. i dont see why she would get hit by clint at all.

or is this no powers?

Kid Kurdy
Kitty Pryde. She can hurt him - kill him even - but I fail to see what he's gonna do to her. Unless he has some special arrows.

Lord_Talron
he doesnt really use arrows anymore afaik

BruceSkywalker
yeah if Pryde is allowed to use her powers Barton loses, but if not Barton 9/10

StiltmanFTW
Is Kitty allowed to use her powers?

King Castle
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Is Kitty allowed to use her powers? would she need to? erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by King Castle
would she need to? erm

Against Bendispower there can be no victory. Clint throws a car at her.

King Castle
that's right he hoisted a car recently, didnt he?

StiltmanFTW
He did. "HE DID IT WITH HIS ARROWZ" - that's how it would be explained in the old days...

King Castle
compared with the outright pis of marvel past decade, his isnt too bad...

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71666/1468191-hawkeye.jpg

one thing for sure with this scan he is stronger then wolverine

Sin I AM

lol is that Clint or someone else?

StiltmanFTW
That's Clint. Welcome to Bendisverse.

King Castle
well at least he is straining a bit..

i wonder if Bendis has written wolverine, i am interested in his take on the character.

i never paid much attention on the writers when i read comics.

Sin I AM
depressing...i had hoped it was someone masquerading as him, and you cant even say he's straining when he uses one arm

The Pict
I'll go with Kitty ftw

What the heck?!

Black bolt z

one thing for sure with this scan he is stronger then wolverine Thats not toom bad.He's straining,not lifting it that much and using the bow for support.I wouldn't call that superhuman but peak human.

StiltmanFTW
well at least he is straining a bit..

i wonder if Bendis has written wolverine, i am interested in his take on the character.

i never paid much attention on the writers when i read comics.

Of course he has. He's written New Avengers, for God's sake. Where have you been? stick out tongue

Bendis' Wolverine's cut the shit out of Count Nefaria happy

King Castle
was he the one who said wolverine was strong just not ape strong?

StiltmanFTW
was he the wrong who said wolverine was strong just not ape strong?

No, that was Jeff Parker. He ain't a bad writer actually. He's just a fanboy of that Atlas team.

King Castle
maybe next they can have him say: the strength of the spider is no match for the awesome strength of the ape.

anyways...

bendis the one who wrote rulk under the bus when fought Wolverine?

which by the way its as the fights use to go when logan fought the Hulks... now not so much

StiltmanFTW
The Rulk fight was written by Loeb.

King Castle
i'm the guy who goes to the movie and doesnt know who directed the movie

Lord_Talron
it doesnt matter if he can lift a god damn building, hes not touching kitty.

King Castle
b/c her combat skills are just that awesome being instilled by Ogun and trained by Logan... em i right?

Lord_Talron
because she can phase.....................

she fought logan controlled by apoc during the 12 and he couldnt touch period her until he tricked her

Eternal Idol
With powers, there is no way Kitty should ever lose a purely physical fight.

Without powers, I'd still give Kitty the majority. Something like 6 or 7 out of 10.

King Castle
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
With powers, there is no way Kitty should ever a purely physical fight.

Without powers, I'd still give Kitty the majority. Something like 6 or 7 out of 10. but, Ronin dresses like a ninja and hit venom and Daken..

he is MA master. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord_Talron
so you're saying hes faster than logan? :P

Eternal Idol
but, Ronin dresses like a ninja and hit venom and Daken..

he is MA master. roll eyes (sarcastic)

A ninja?! Like, with shurikens, nunchuks, katanas, and shit like that?! For realz?!

Oh, damn.... I guess Kitty is phucked...

King Castle
plus, he has had personal training from umm... umm..?

well you know fellow heroes, that or tv.

chomperx9

one thing for sure with this scan he is stronger then wolverine the writers are getting worse and worse

Juk3n
Daredevil flipprd a limo, no reason why Clint can't tilt a car.

Lord_Talron
wasnt that shadowland?

StiltmanFTW
Nope.

Lord_Talron
which way did he flip it? lengthways or widthways? one hand or two?

StiltmanFTW
Widthways, both hands. And Fisk was inside that limo shocklaugh

Lord_Talron
dds lifted 600-800 lbs as if it was nothing under frank miller. this is completely within his range.

Prep-Man
I recently did a similar feat last week after my little brother accidentally ran me over. It's not that impressive.

the ninjak
Kitty showed impressive feats when she had Logan's broken claws back in the day. Took down Brood warriors in the Danger Room stuff but she did have her powers soooo.........

Ronin stills kicks her ass.

StiltmanFTW
Barton pimpslaps her just like Harada did.

Dum Dum Dugan
I think people may be seriously underrating kitty level of skill. She was trained by Wolverine extensively and Ogun trained her and implanted a life time of knowledge, she for all purposes large amount more experienced and trained then hawlkeye. Her swordsmen ship is with out a doubt better then hawlk eyes, she really should have no problem beating him in a sword fight.

King Castle
but she doesnt dress like a ninja..

Dum Dum Dugan
but she doesnt dress like a ninja..
lol.

Konton
I don't think we've seen any evidence supporting the claim that she retained the Ogun training.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Konton
I don't think we've seen any evidence supporting the claim that she retained the Ogun training.
Why would we assume she did not retain it? it has never been once suggested that she did not retain it. In fact Ogun even comes after her years later, and they fight again.............

-Pr-
Originally posted by -Pr-
Barton in both.

^ was assuming it was sans powers.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Why would we assume she did not retain it? it has never been once suggested that she did not retain it. In fact Ogun even comes after her years later, and they fight again.............

the issue is that her skill is largely implied, rather than stuck to and shown ON panel by the various writers who write x-men. nobody's gonna say she's bad, but as high as the whole ogun thing?

King Castle
Cyclops has stated on panel that her fighting style is similar to Wolverine due to him training her..

as Dum Dum said Ogun came after her the second time and she showed she possessed the training of Ogun still.. she even commented that she was still skilled admittedly clumsy due to lack of practice.

She also fought Wolverine(death) in a sword fight...

there are other showings of her MA skills which are more then Hawkeyes short list of feats and scans..

She even was trained Grav maga by Logan on panel unlike a certain some one.. Her skills are legit not implied nor unexplained like a certain some one.

-Pr-
Cyclops has stated on panel that her fighting style is similar to Wolverine due to him training her..

as Dum Dum said Ogun came after her the second time and she showed she possessed the training of Ogun still.. she even commented that she was still skilled admittedly clumsy due to lack of practice.

She also fought Wolverine(death) in a sword fight...

there are other showings of her MA skills which are more then Hawkeyes short list of feats and scans..

She even was trained Grav maga by Logan on panel unlike a certain some one.. Her skills are legit not implied nor unexplained like a certain some one.

i didn't say it was completely implied.

being "similar" to wolverine does not put her on his level.

King Castle
cyclops was having a hard time keeping up with her in a danger room practice session.. which is why he noted her skill.pr1983

honestly you give Cyclops a ninja suit and you got Ronin

Lord_Talron
RONIN HAS OPTIC BLASTS? dawg

-Pr-
cyclops was having a hard time keeping up with her in a danger room practice session.. which is why he noted her skill.pr1983

honestly you give Cyclops a ninja suit and you got Ronin

so?

no, you don't.

King Castle
yes, you do.

i rest my case.

Dum Dum Dugan
Why are you assuming Ronin would beat Kitty in a sword fight? She has more experience by far, and much better training and longer. She also has better feats of swordmen ship as well.

King Castle
i mean look at this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8d/Kitty_Pryde_by_Paul_Smith.jpg

this tells you right off the bat she is the better swordsmen.big grin

-Pr-
yes, you do.

i rest my case.

facepalm

putting cyclops and clint barton in the same bracket = not a good idea.

King Castle
true... cyclops is better trained with more on panel showings of skill and feats... i concurexcellent

also Kitty Pryde was also trained by Nightcrawler in sword fighting during her time with Excaliber.

-Pr-
true... cyclops is better trained with more on panel showings of skill and feats... i concurexcellent

also Kitty Pryde was also trained by Nightcrawler in sword fighting during her time with Excaliber.

ermm

King Castle
come on you gotta agree with me..

Cyclops is judo tossing flipping colossus and his fellow team mates as if they were novice.

his fighting skill feats, training are legitimate on panel and exceeds Circus wannabe ninja boy..

Konton
Being trained by someone doesn't equate to having high level martial arts.

We've seen Kitty train, sure, but just because Black Canary trains with Shiva and White Canary doesn't mean that, you know, she's as good as Shiva or the White Canary.

Kitty needs to beat someone in a comic to get cred IMO.

King Castle
and she has... it's hawkeye that is missing out on the feats not her.

-Pr-
come on you gotta agree with me..

Cyclops is judo tossing flipping colossus and his fellow team mates as if they were novice.

his fighting skill feats, training are legitimate on panel and exceeds Circus wannabe ninja boy..

cyclops has very few h2h feats at all. certainly not NEARLY as many as barton does.

King Castle
Being a mutant grants him automatic olympic stats. plus his training from the danger room and his fellow X-men makes him pretty skilled.

His analytical mind which i say is slight touch of autism gives him a nice edge in combat..

plus he has his blind fighting with the gang member thugs.

he has shown his Olympic agility in the juggernaut mini series.

pretty sure in a modern story he re displayed his Olympic skill agility.

i'm telling you, you put a ninja suit on him no one would be the wiser.

well, except for the goggles that would be a dead give away but skill wise most would not see a big difference. ninja

-Pr-
did you seriously just try to educate me about cyclops? facepalm

also, it was a cyclops mini; and it was hardly "olympic level".

King Castle
yes, b/c you needed it. miffed

i knew it was cyke mini just referencing that juggernaut was in it.

-Pr-
yes, b/c you needed it. miffed

i knew it was cyke mini just referencing that juggernaut was in it.

lol. you'd know you were new to this forum. that's the only reason i haven't banned you.

rotiart
Being a mutant grants him automatic olympic stats. plus his training from the danger room and his fellow X-men makes him pretty skilled.

His analytical mind which i say is slight touch of autism gives him a nice edge in combat..

plus he has his blind fighting with the gang member thugs.

he has shown his Olympic agility in the juggernaut mini series.

pretty sure in a modern story he re displayed his Olympic skill agility.

i'm telling you, you put a ninja suit on him no one would be the wiser.

well, except for the goggles that would be a dead give away but skill wise most would not see a big difference. ninja

Being a mutant does not give you automatic Olympic feats...
I mean they used to call him slim summers...

Storm doesn't have Olympic feats, havoc, Jean grey, scarlet witch, etc etc...
Unless thier mutant power calls for it... Mutants have the same athleticism as regular humans with the same build...

Of course this is in comparison to a world where ninjas exist and people can move faster than light... So that comment comes with it's own grain of salt...

And seriously... You tried to educate pr on cyclops?!

Thats like asking dr doom if he knows arithmetic... What's wrong with you. :-P

StiltmanFTW

Wrong.

StiltmanFTW
i didn't say it was completely implied.

being "similar" to wolverine does not put her on his level.

Silver Samurai said she might be even better than him.

Mindset
lol. you'd know you were new to this forum. that's the only reason i haven't banned you. He has been here awhile.

Juk3n
Being a mutant grants him automatic olympic stats.

Losing credibility FAST dude.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Juk3n
Losing credibility FAST dude.

I heard something like that was stated in Generation X. Just saying.

King Castle
Originally posted by Juk3n
Losing credibility FAST dude. nah, its bn stated that Mutants are naturally more athletic then baseline humans more then once..

-Pr-
Silver Samurai said she might be even better than him.

good for her. did she show it?

Originally posted by Mindset
He has been here awhile.

i was speaking relatively.

nah, its bn stated that Mutants are naturally more athletic then baseline humans more then once..

cyclops is agile, but he's not in barton's class.

The Pict

cyclops is agile, but he's not in barton's class.

I'll just leave this scan of ninja Cyclops here shifty

http://i51.tinypic.com/2096hyv.jpg

JK. I still think Kitty wins though.

-Pr-
lol. i was including that.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

I remember Wolverine saying that she'd go ninja on him in AXM Gifted when she asked is he going to fight all the members of the faculty. I'd say she still has it, I don't remember her ever needing to go H2H with someone recently. Maybe X-Treme X-Men.

the ninjak
It was stated in a few Xcomics that being a mutant grants olympic level fitness.
I heard something like that was stated in Generation X. Just saying.
I could have been that series. But then again they undergo insane training.
The fact should be ignored.

Konton
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I remember Wolverine saying that she'd go ninja on him in AXM Gifted when she asked is he going to fight all the members of the faculty. I'd say she still has it, I don't remember her ever needing to go H2H with someone recently. Maybe X-Treme X-Men.

Well I know that everyone TALKS about it, but aside from punching two guys in Astonishing, I haven't seen her take on anyone in combat.

Martian_mind
Hawkeye.

Fools.

The Pict

Well I know that everyone TALKS about it, but aside from punching two guys in Astonishing, I haven't seen her take on anyone in combat.

Couple of years ago in here mini she showed she retained all of Ogun's knowledge. Schooled a group of ninja's in Japan. A few times IIRC.

Shadowcat would stomp with her powers.

Without them, Clint wins. He can lift cars for christ's sake.

ExodusCloak
did you seriously just try to educate me about cyclops? facepalm

shifty

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1292336393.jpg

I will actually hurt someone if Emma becomes wheelchair bound and bald though.

-Pr-
shifty

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1292336393.jpg

I will actually hurt someone if Emma becomes wheelchair bound and bald though.

and THAT'S exactly why i've given up on x-men. cyclops would have never gone down that path.

fraction deserves to have horrible, horrible things done to him.

In all fairness that's a big improvement for Cycke

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
In all fairness that's a big improvement for Cycke

get. out.

the ninjak
get. out.

What the heck is that!

i was waiting all these years for Cyke to get over his inner demons and pushing his crimson portals around his body but why is he wearing MAg's armour?

-Pr-
Originally posted by the ninjak
What the heck is that!

i was waiting all these years for Cyke to get over his inner demons and pushing his crimson portals around his body but why is he wearing MAg's armour?

he got over his inner demons ages ago, before all this shit happened.

get. out. c'mon raul... you know it's true and we could all see this coming for quite some time now

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
c'mon raul... you know it's true and we could all see this coming for quite some time now

it's neither true, nor did i see it coming that they would royally f*ck up the character.

so uhuh to you.

StiltmanFTW
good for her. did she show it?

No embarrasment

Like I said before, I believe Clint kicks her ass in h2h if she doesn't go intangible.

Sword duel goes to Kitty I'd say.

Kitty Pryde: Shadow and Flame mini.

King Castle
i remember she fought one of the neo's without her powers...

where is her respect thread!!jr_shakefist

the ninjak
he got over his inner demons ages ago, before all this shit happened.
I understand he is a telepathic blockin beast due to his relationships with Jean, Goblin Jean and Emma.

But when did he get overcome the death of his parents when he grabbed his brother and jumped from the plane his parent's flew back in the day, and his rough upbringing.

His brothers are beastly in the same category of power level. When did he overcome his barriers?

-Pr-
No embarrasment

Like I said before, I believe Clint kicks her ass in h2h if she doesn't go intangible.

Sword duel goes to Kitty I'd say.

mmm

i could go with that.

I understand he is a telepathic blockin beast due to his relationships with Jean, Goblin Jean and Emma.

But when did he get overcome the death of his parents when he grabbed his brother and jumped from the plane his parent's flew back in the day, and his rough upbringing.

His brothers are beastly in the same category of power level. When did he overcome his barriers?

he accepted what he was over the course of the morrison run on new x-men (though not as much as he did later), and in deadly genesis and above all else, astonishing x-men. most of it is down to emma, to be honest. she was a good woman, who treated him right, and made him actually comfortable with himself to a level that he'd never been at previously.

the ninjak
he accepted what he was over the course of the morrison run on new x-men (though not as much as he did later), and in deadly genesis and above all else, astonishing x-men. most of it is down to emma, to be honest. she was a good woman, who treated him right, and made him actually comfortable with himself to a level that he'd never been at previously.

He still doubts himself deep down. And Jean's teachings keep him at arms length at truly trusting Emma. He just uses her for sex and telepathic protection for the team. He is a player of the highest calibre and still struggles with the most profound of inner demons that even Emma can't penetrate.....hence the BOX!

The box was strong enough to entrap a Void imprint. Which is huge. Scott is the ultimate rebel....a true goth. Ever since day one, Jean knew this, she saw in him true intent of nobility....true sacrifice. That's why Xavier forged him as the true Xman. Capable of making the choices even he couldn't.

Scott has a while to go. And when he gets there he'll make Vulcan look like a waste of potential.there is a reason why Jean, Emma and Psylocke found him irresistable and had to have him. Logan has marvelled at him on occasions.

-Pr-
He still doubts himself deep down. And Jean's teachings keep him at arms length at truly trusting Emma. He just uses her for sex and telepathic protection for the team. He is a player of the highest calibre and still struggles with the most profound of inner demons that even Emma can't penetrate.....hence the BOX!

The box was strong enough to entrap a Void imprint. Which is huge. Scott is the ultimate rebel....a true goth. Ever since day one, Jean knew this, she saw in him true intent of nobility....true sacrifice. That's why Xavier forged him as the true Xman. Capable of making the choices even he couldn't.

Scott has a while to go. And when he gets there he'll make Vulcan look like a waste of potential.there is a reason why Jean, Emma and Psylocke found him irresistable and had to have him. Logan has marvelled at him on occasions.

i disagree, to be honest. what you're talking about is an invention of fraction and the other x-men writers who completely disregarded the astonishing run (which is superior to any current x-men for me).

he does doubt himself, yes, but it's a lot less than it was before. he did trust emma implicitly, though i don't know if they've gone and ruined that yet.

lol @ the box. that was funny.

you're reminding me of king castle now. do people seriously forget about me, or something?

the ninjak
you're reminding me of king castle now. do people seriously forget about me, or something? Huh?

Dude he trapped a Void imprint in a corner of his mind. A feat Xavier and Emma could have only dreamed of doing.

That corner of his mind is that box.

And I hate Matt Fraction. His Xmen suck. I have a wild imagination and make my own stuff up.

-Pr-
Huh?

Dude he trapped a Void imprint in a corner of his mind. A feat Xavier and Emma could have only dreamed of doing.

That corner of his mind is that box.

And I hate Matt Fraction. His Xmen suck. I have a wild imagination and make my own stuff up.

i wasn't disputing what you said about the box. i did read those issues. my "lol" was because you made me laugh.

and iirc he gave emma full access (as he rightfully should).

fraction doesn't know how to write an adult relationship, at least in the case of cyclops and emma imo.

the ninjak
i wasn't disputing what you said about the box. i did read those issues. my "lol" was because you made me laugh.

and iirc he gave emma full access (as he rightfully should).

fraction doesn't know how to write an adult relationship, at least in the case of cyclops and emma imo.

Agreed he let her in full stomp to test his limits.
Which she herself has stated to still infuriate her due to his solid defences.
His mind is an enigma.
A riddle that is still to be unravelled.
The Stoic leader that perceives the world around him behind an unbreakable barrier and shoots forward.
Something an oppotunist like Emma and Xavier could NEVER understand.

Scott has a while to go. And when he gets there he'll make Vulcan look like a waste of potential.there is a reason why Jean, Emma and Psylocke found him irresistable and had to have him. Logan has marvelled at him on occasions. Goths are rebels? Anyway, Scott is turning Emo if anything and still has a gigantic stick up his ass. And the whole 'cykes is even more of an x-man than chuck' has already gone down the drain. Chuck may have been retconned into a much bigger ******* than we all knew he was, but he sure as hell wasn't putting seek and destroy missions toghether.

They have been steering cykes towards the role Magneto used to fulfill for a while now. I would have been cool with this, if the execution had been better. But in the end they took a dump over all the characters envolved, cykes, chuck and mags.

The Pict

he does doubt himself, yes, but it's a lot less than it was before. he did trust emma implicitly, though i don't know if they've gone and ruined that yet.

Well he didn't tell her about X-Force until Beast demanded he and Emma come clean about everything.

Edit: Don't worry, I'll always remember you as a Cyke fanboy petpet stick out tongue

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
Goths are rebels? Anyway, Scott is turning Emo if anything. And the whole 'cykes is even more of an x-man than chuck' has already gone down the drain. Chuck may have been retconned into a much bigger ******* than we all knew he was, but he sure as hell wasn't putting seek and destroy missions toghether.

They have been steering cykes towards the role Magneto used to fulfill for a while now. I would have been cool with this, if it the execution had been better.

Scott had no choice in a world where his species numbers were less than 400.
Xforce's re-employment was an enivitable decision that I would have made myself.
Mankind is an opportunistic species that would have eradicated mutantkind the second vunerabilitility presented itself. And in comic world it did.
Bastion, Cults even Vampires seeked to absorb or destroy them and Scott made the right decisions.

-Pr-
Agreed he let her in full stomp to test his limits.
Which she herself has stated to still infuriate her due to his solid defences.
His mind is an enigma.
A riddle that is still to be unravelled.
The Stoic leader that perceives the world around him behind an unbreakable barrier and shoots forward.
Something an oppotunist like Emma and Xavier could NEVER understand.

disagree, tbh. emma is his partner, not his adversary. the box is not an attempt to hide from her, it's to protect her (assuming he still uses it).

Originally posted by The Pict
Well he didn't tell her about X-Force until Beast demanded he and Emma come clean about everything.

Edit: Don't worry, I'll always remember you as a Cyke fanboy petpet stick out tongue

what you're referencing is part of the character assassination i call current x-men. he should have told her.

Scott had no choice in a world where his species numbers were less than 400.
Xforce's re-employment was an enivitable decision that I would have made myself.
Mankind is an opportunistic species that would have eradicated mutantkind the second vunerabilitility presented itself. And in comic world it did.
Bastion, Cults even Vampires seeked to absorb or destroy them and Scott made the right decisions. I don't disagree that his choices were necessary or at least productive given the circumstances. But it wasnt x-manly of him to make them.

But more importantly, Magneto had been right all along - at least in Cyclop's eyes, even if he didn't realize their growing similarities at first. When push came to shove, cykes became convinced that separatism, autonomy and organized violence were the only ways to protect his kind from erradication.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
I don't disagree that his choices were necessary or at least productive given the circumstances. But it wasnt x-manly of him to make them.

But more importantly, Magneto had been right all along - at least in Cyclop's eyes, even if he didn't realize their growing similarities at first. When push came to shove, cykes became convinced that separatism, autonomy and organized violence were the only ways to protect his kind from erradication.

there's nothing with protecting his people. it's his methods...

chomperx9
there is nothing clint can do to kitty.

rotiart
I don't think kitty gets her powers for this thread right?
No powers Clint wins.
With powers kitty wins.

Either way they has some adult fun afterwards

The Pict
disagree, tbh. emma is his partner, not his adversary. the box is not an attempt to hide from her, it's to protect her (assuming he still uses it).

what you're referencing is part of the character assassination i call current x-men. he should have told her.

He must still use the 'box' as part of the Void is trapped within it (as far as I know anyway, few issues behind Uncanny')

Doesn't trust her as much as he would Jean, perhaps?

But yeah this is a bad interpretation of the character, a big "**** you" to his fairly consistent history. Started before Fraction though, with X-Force.

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Pict
He must still use the 'box' as part of the Void is trapped within it (as far as I know anyway, few issues behind Uncanny')

Doesn't trust her as much as he would Jean, perhaps?

But yeah this is a bad interpretation of the character, a big "**** you" to his fairly consistent history. Started before Fraction though, with X-Force.

well yeah, to keep the void contained.

i actually think he trusts her more than he ever did jean.

tbh, anything after brubaker, for me, was the start of it.

there's nothing with protecting his people. it's his methods... huh?

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
huh?

his ends aren't justified by his means, etc,

his ends aren't justified by his means, etc, Right, I'm not arguing my view on the morality of his actions. My point is that he arrived at the conclusion that the end do justify the means, just like magneto did before him and that this process has been growing for a while.

-Pr-
Originally posted by 753
Right, I'm not arguing my view on the morality of his actions. My point is that he arrived at the conclusion that the end do justify the means, just like magneto did before him and that this process has been growing for a while.

with cyclops, its out of character for me, and it's only something that came along with kyle/yost, and fraction.

ExodusCloak
with cyclops, its out of character for me, and it's only something that came along with kyle/yost, and fraction.

I can't argue with that, because of that Emma has suffered gravely or that could have just down to Fraction.

Konton

(old, but whatever)

But she also says in Astonishing that she is "not a fighter like you guys," in reference to the rest of the X-Men. Logan hints that she could go all ninja on him in a fight, sure, but after the team established that she is largely there to be the unintimidating posterchild.

Existere
If powers aren't included, I'll take Hawkeye in both.

Existere
no expression

Konton
http://i967.photobucket.com/albums/ae155/dpVolacdp/th_KW5-17.jpg

Kitty openly admits she hasn't retained any of Ogun's training in the same series she gained it. All she's got is Logan's tutelage.

maxivitopowe
Bump

StiltmanFTW
No man, mutant or god can beat Lord Clint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.