Batman and Tim Drake vs. Crossbones, Killmonger, Bushman and Jigsaw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Standard equipment for everyone. Jigsaw also gets the exo-skeleton he was wearing in his first appearance.

2. Pure hand-to-hand.

Eternal Idol
Team in both.

Deadline
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Team in both.

Which team?

Solidus Black
Team 1 has it for me.

The biggest threat on team 2 is crossbones. But if Bats can hold off Bane, he can take down bones. The key in fight 1 is to use the bat arsenal.

Battle two will be tight, but bats will make it. tim may succumb to his much stronger opponents.

khazra
How much difference does the exoskeleton make?

I think the marvel rogues squeak it if crossbones has his powers and saves it to the opportune moment. Otherwise they may go down to gadgets.

In the 2nd fight, batman and the boywonder get destroyed. Crossbones, Bushman and especially Killmonger (whos beaten panther and done well against deadpool) are serious threats to batman or drake and they outnmber them.

khazra
Originally posted by Solidus Black

The biggest threat on team 2 is crossbones. But if Bats can hold off Bane, he can take down bones. The key in fight 1 is to use the bat arsenal.

I disagree. Killmonger is just as much a threat as Crossbones. He's beaten BP 3 times, stalemated deadpool and killed an elephant by tackling it! And Crossbones hangs with a standard Cap.
Bane only did particuarly well against Bats after months of psychological torture so i dont think Batman beating bane means he beats these guys.

Regardles of how you ususally see cap vs bats, Knightfall bats is totally diferent to the standard.

Deadline
Crossbones gave Cap one hell of a time, and we haven't even got onto Killmonger. Batman and Drake lose kinda badly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by khazra
How much difference does the exoskeleton make?

He held his own against Spider-Man and beat Nightcrawler, IIRC.

What Batfamily member(s) is/are needed here to even the odds a bit?

Prep-Man
2 against 4? I'll go with the 4. Put in Batman Inc and I'll side with the Batmen.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Prep-Man
2 against 4? I'll go with the 4. Put in Batman Inc and I'll side with the Batmen.
Indeed.

Silent Guardian
which Batman is this. Cool Batman or douchebag Batman

StiltmanFTW
Bruce.

Silent Guardian
Team 2 wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.