DP Tyrant vs Thanos Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
Current Bad Ass Thanos

vs

Classic DP Tyrant

they don't have prep but since they will use the experience from their last fight...

How this goes... confused

Stoic
Tyrant

KuRuPT Thanosi
I still think it would be Tyrant but a closer fight.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Lord_Talron
and this bait thread is supposed to change quans mind how?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
and this bait thread is supposed to change quans mind how? Not everything about kmc is all geared towards me.

Lord_Talron
erm

Nihilist
Id see it as very close fight, Thanos would be able to deal with the team Tyrant took on pretty much the same way/scenario.

Lord_Talron
team?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
team? The group Tyrant beat down.
Surfer, BRB, Glads, Terrax and Ganymede, they mostly all attacked him 1 v 1, and on the odd occasion 2 v 1, he pretty much swatted them like flys.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Id see it as very close fight, Thanos would be able to deal with the team Tyrant took on pretty much the same way/scenario.

Black bolt z
Tyrant still wins like 9/10.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Tyrant still wins like 9/10. How?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by FanBoy101
How? By, like the odin fight, doing all the damage and taking practically none of it and making thanos flee.

Nihilist
How? Do you really expect him to back up his stance with knowledge proof or logic ? laughing out loud

FanBoy101
Do you really expect him to back up his stance with knowledge proof or logic ? laughing out loud What's Logic?.. confused

Black bolt z
Do you really expect him to back up his stance with knowledge proof or logic ? laughing out loud How about you provide some evidence as to how thanos does any better then he did last time.

And still you continue bashing.Reported.The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one.

Power Cosmic II
Tyrant 6/10. Fight is closer than last due to brute force, but current Thanos is still crazy due to death's rejection...not optimal situation when taking on someone of Tyrant's capabilities and intellect.

FanBoy101
Reported. Dude Reporting aint cool...

Nihilist
How about you provide some evidence as to how thanos does any better then he did last time.Apart from killing people with 1 one shot whilst weak who he previously couldnt kill in 1 shot, and being able to withstand greater punishment.

So when you get reported for bashing and trolling Quan in every thread you wont be complaining then eh. Good on you for admitting you have a double standard problem thumb up

Black bolt z
Apart from killing people with 1 one shot whilst weak who he previously couldnt kill in 1 shot, and being able to withstand greater punishment.

So when you get reported for bashing and trolling Quan in every thread you wont be complaining then eh. Good on you for admitting you have a double standard problem thumb up He wasn't even that weak when he killed Drax.The GOTG even said this.

Fine report me.I don't get in trouble if I didn't do anything wrong.

durpalm

TheTyrant
He wasn't even that weak when he killed Drax.The GOTG even said this.

durpalm

The GoTG said he was regaining strength and he had regained enough to resist Mantis. Stop making stuff up.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
The GoTG said he was regaining strength and he had regained enough to resist Mantis. Stop making stuff up. I'm not claiming he wasn't weakened.I'm claiming he wasn't as weakened as they are making him out to be.

quanchi112
The GoTG said he was regaining strength and he had regained enough to resist Mantis. Stop making stuff up. thumb upblackbot doesn't comprehend words.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb upblackbot doesn't comprehend words. You don't comprehend any comics you read.Just like Odina and tyrant stomping him.Thanos gets turned into purple goo.

Nihilist
He wasn't even that weak when he killed Drax.The GOTG even said this.

durpalm Honest question, did read TI or just look at the pretty pictures?

They said he WAS STARTING TO GET STRONGER , that was all.

Youve trolled your way through every Thanos thread lately and bashed (mainly Quan) then act all inoccent when it happens to you, that some cowardly stuff right there.

Nihilist
The GoTG said he was regaining strength and he had regained enough to resist Mantis. Stop making stuff up. thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
BLACK BOLT DID YOU READ THE IMPERATIVE?

Badabing

quanchi112
You don't comprehend any comics you read.Just like Odina and tyrant stomping him.Thanos gets turned into purple goo. Even if he does he comes right back so all Tyrant did was waste energy.

Utrigita
DP Tyrant for the win.

Stoic
Originally posted by Utrigita
DP Tyrant for the win.

Hell Yea. Thanos was amped during his battle with Tyrant, which is why he was able to survive the conflict. Let's face it, Thanos prepped for months before taking it to Tyrant, he got help, and studied ways to improve his own personal power so that he wouldn't get wasted the moment he stepped foot out of the gate. Even with the amp he was beneath tyrant, which is why he fled.

I for one am tired of people saying that Thanos was stronger and more powerful than he ever was during his latest stint. There is no solid proof of this. Please show me where it stated that Thanos was more powerful in the Imperative than he was in Annihilation. My bet is that my request will once agin be side stepped by thing that do not pertain to my question in the least, and the rant on how much more powerful Thanos was than ever will begin again. The only thing that I saw that Thanos was granted was true immortality. You see the guy in my sig? Well he was granted true immortality, but he's not beating Tyrant, even with Thanos' help.

KuRuPT Thanosi
While I do agree on some of your points about Tyrant Stoic.. and in the end, we agree Tyrant still wins. Asking for proof of something that seemed pretty clear is odd. Speaking of proof, please prove that Thanos was amped when he fought Tyrant. I don't want to see any pictures of glowing orbs... as those could very well be glowing because they were clear and thus if thanos was expending energy while holding a clear glass objext it stands to reason it would glow as well. So I want solid proof and narration stating that Thanos was amped in that fight.. see you won't find it will you. It also hurts your case that Morg was already given his powers back BEFORE Thanos got that orb, AND when it was studied later.. NO mention of there being P.C. in the orb ONLY Knowledge. See how that works Stoic? Yet, some people would say common sense tells us he was using the orb to increase his blasting power because of the pictures... yet that really is SOLID proof.

Now in the T.I. it isn't outright stated he was amped, but when you look at the things he did while weakened it could lead one to believe he was.. One shot killing the old avatar of death in Phyla... killing drax in one shot (something he's never been able to do before)... The Godslayer breaking on Thanos skin.. killing being that nobody else could kill.. JUST being the avatar of death one would think that comes with some upgrades. The point is.. much like the Thanos amped against Tyrant situation...it could very easily be viewed that Thanos was amped. AT THE VERY LEAST.. we could say if he wasn't amped.. he was pissed and angry and letting people have it more than usual. Usually he is talking and messing around and not taking it too seriously when fighting. Even with Tyrant and Odin we saw that. Here... there was NO joking around. So we could view him very similiar to B&T Thor... That was a Thor not holding back and bloodlusted and that clearly let me do stuff he had never done before. So at the very least.. that could be applied to Thanos and could be considered an amp of sorts

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Hell Yea. Thanos was amped during his battle with Tyrant, which is why he was able to survive the conflict. Let's face it, Thanos prepped for months before taking it to Tyrant, he got help, and studied ways to improve his own personal power so that he wouldn't get wasted the moment he stepped foot out of the gate. Even with the amp he was beneath tyrant, which is why he fled.

I for one am tired of people saying that Thanos was stronger and more powerful than he ever was during his latest stint. There is no solid proof of this. Please show me where it stated that Thanos was more powerful in the Imperative than he was in Annihilation. My bet is that my request will once agin be side stepped by thing that do not pertain to my question in the least, and the rant on how much more powerful Thanos was than ever will begin again. The only thing that I saw that Thanos was granted was true immortality. You see the guy in my sig? Well he was granted true immortality, but he's not beating Tyrant, even with Thanos' help. You obviously didn't read or even glance at scans of Thanos new appearances if you don't feel he was upgraded. I mean he's the avatar of death and unkillable yet that isn't an upgrade in and of itself.

Black bolt z
Honest question, did read TI or just look at the pretty pictures?

They said he WAS STARTING TO GET STRONGER , that was all.

Youve trolled your way through every Thanos thread lately and bashed (mainly Quan) then act all inoccent when it happens to you, that some cowardly stuff right there. Read.I assume you just looked.

Strong enough to resist mantis and cosmo his mind was getting pretty strong.

Cowardly stuff what? Read DP tyrant vs. thanos match.Then get back to me.Originally posted by quanchi112
Even if he does he comes right back so all Tyrant did was waste energy. Then he turns him into goo again and again and again.

And heres something that will either make quan concede or look like an idiot:

Tyrant has great technopathy.Whats so stop him from taking control of thanos's sheilds?If thanos uses them he takes them and becomes unbeatable as according to you you need galactus level power to break through them which thanos doesn't have and if thanos doesn't use his sheilds he gets his skull stomped in.

Stoic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
While I do agree on some of your points about Tyrant Stoic.. and in the end, we agree Tyrant still wins. Asking for proof of something that seemed pretty clear is odd. Speaking of proof, please prove that Thanos was amped when he fought Tyrant. I don't want to see any pictures of glowing orbs... as those could very well be glowing because they were clear and thus if thanos was expending energy while holding a clear glass objext it stands to reason it would glow as well. So I want solid proof and narration stating that Thanos was amped in that fight.. see you won't find it will you. It also hurts your case that Morg was already given his powers back BEFORE Thanos got that orb, AND when it was studied later.. NO mention of there being P.C. in the orb ONLY Knowledge. See how that works Stoic? Yet, some people would say common sense tells us he was using the orb to increase his blasting power because of the pictures... yet that really is SOLID proof.

Now in the T.I. it isn't outright stated he was amped, but when you look at the things he did while weakened it could lead one to believe he was.. One shot killing the old avatar of death in Phyla... killing drax in one shot (something he's never been able to do before)... The Godslayer breaking on Thanos skin.. killing being that nobody else could kill.. JUST being the avatar of death one would think that comes with some upgrades. The point is.. much like the Thanos amped against Tyrant situation...it could very easily be viewed that Thanos was amped. AT THE VERY LEAST.. we could say if he wasn't amped.. he was pissed and angry and letting people have it more than usual. Usually he is talking and messing around and not taking it too seriously when fighting. Even with Tyrant and Odin we saw that. Here... there was NO joking around. So we could view him very similiar to B&T Thor... That was a Thor not holding back and bloodlusted and that clearly let me do stuff he had never done before. So at the very least.. that could be applied to Thanos and could be considered an amp of sorts

The only time that Thanos appeared to be stronger than his old self was when he was first resurected. When Gamora's dagger broke on his skin is the only instance showing that he was physically superior to his old self, but this level of power did not continue for long. Notice how in the last issue that Mar-Vell was cutting him up like a turkey.
Thanos was always Deaths Avatar, is this supposed to mean something? Quasar is the Champion of the Universe, does this somehow mean that he's ready to go round for round with Tyrant? If this is the case I name Spiderman the Great Champion of LT, because surely this title will allow him to waste Tyrant. I would have nothing to say about your twisting the Orb of power that Thanos used to amp himself but there is proof.

My proof is solid, Thanos was knocked for a loop and the Orb was knocked out of his hand, he scrambled to get it because in fact he needed it to help himself in the struggle with Tyrant. If not and he simply wanted to steal it, he would have opened a portal to his ship, and tossed the useless bauble through it. Did Thanos do this? No, he scrambled to repossess it.

I also read someone state that they believed that Thanos could single handedly defeat Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax, Morg, Ganymede and, Jack of Hearts as easily as Tyrant did.... This is a lie. Morg alone nearly worked Thanos. Tyrant would WTF PWN Morg.

Current Thanos would get his shyt pushed in by DP Tyrant.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Badabing
. Spammer

quanchi112
Read.I assume you just looked.

Strong enough to resist mantis and cosmo his mind was getting pretty strong.

Cowardly stuff what? Read DP tyrant vs. thanos match.Then get back to me. Then he turns him into goo again and again and again.

And heres something that will either make quan concede or look like an idiot:

Tyrant has great technopathy.Whats so stop him from taking control of thanos's sheilds?If thanos uses them he takes them and becomes unbeatable as according to you you need galactus level power to break through them which thanos doesn't have and if thanos doesn't use his sheilds he gets his skull stomped in. How can he take over Thanos' shields ? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanos fought him before and was knocking him to the ground and him being amped and unkillable. Yeah, that's it for Tyrant.

Stoic
How can he take over Thanos' shields ? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanos fought him before and was knocking him to the ground and him being amped and unkillable. Yeah, that's it for Tyrant.

Thanos was begging for his life when Galactus blasted him, and he would be begging for his life if a Celestial blasted him as well. If a Celestial blasted Tyrant however....

You still have not shown one shred of evidence that indicates this massive Thanos upgrade that you have been parading around with. I checked the books and all I saw was:

Thanos is revived and is chaotically stronger and tougher than ever, showing that his skin was so tough that the God Slayer was fractured on it. He then loses this physical amp when he is blasted by the CCU, and is reduced back to his previous levels of power. As proof of this, and how he lost his toughness, he was seen being cut by Lord Mar-Vell. Once again i am sure that you will sidestep this minor detail.

Thanos' only upgrade was that he had been exiled from Death's realm, which rendered him immortal. Ok so he is immortal, does this mean that he can't be KO'd? Does this mean that Tyrant wouldn't hook him up to the same device that he would have before he fled in their first encounter?

Tyrant would destroy Thanos, just like Odin would. I bet you'll never admit this, but that's alright, others on the forum know what station Thanos holds, and it is one that is beneath that of a High Sky Father. I'd be surprised if Thanos could defeat Pluto to be honest.

quanchi112
Thanos was begging for his life when Galactus blasted him, and he would be begging for his life if a Celestial blasted him as well. If a Celestial blasted Tyrant however....

You still have not shown one shred of evidence that indicates this massive Thanos upgrade that you have been parading around with. I checked the books and all I saw was:

Thanos is revived and is chaotically stronger and tougher than ever, showing that his skin was so tough that the God Slayer was fractured on it. He then loses this physical amp when he is blasted by the CCU, and is reduced back to his previous levels of power. As proof of this, and how his lost his toughness, he was seen being cut by Lord Mar-Vell. Once again i am sure that you will sidestep this minor detail.

Thanos' only upgrade was that he had been exiled from Death's realm, which rendered him immortal. Ok so he is immortal, does this mean that he can't be KO'd? Does this mean that Tyrant wouldn't hook him up to the same device that he would have before he fled in their first encounter?

Tyrant would destroy Thanos, just like Odin would. I bet you'll never admit this, but that's alright, others on the forum know what station Thanos holds, and it is one that is beneath that of a High Sky Father. I'd be surprised if Thanos could defeat Pluto to be honest. Speculation. Current Thanos can't die as well.

Unkillable and the power to dominate Lord vell who treated nova, surfer, and company like nitwits.

Thanos was weakened and Lord vell cut him with a weapon forged by the gods of an entire universe to kill the avatar of death. How is that a weak showing of durability ? LOL.

Tyrant didn't try and hook him up to any device he needed to beat him first which he failed to do.

Thanos is more powerful now and unkillable he beats them both and Odin handily.

Stoic
I'll take your response as an indication that you are in denial. Tyrant did beat him, or he would not have fled. Tyrant would wipe the floor with Lord Vell, and Thanos together, and if you like you can throw in all of the guys that Vell punked, and it still wouldn't make a difference. Tyrant is above Thanos period. Guess what? This one is going to tickle you. When and if you see Thanos again, and you know you will, keep in mind that when this happens he will no longer be immortal. I let you deciefer that one on your own. Just know one thing, Tyrant was written to be Thanos' superior, as is Odin. So until Thanos can take a beating that threatens to decimate a galaxy, he is just not on the level.

quanchi112
I'll take your response as an indication that you are in denial. Tyrant did beat him, or he would not have fled. Tyrant would wipe the floor with Lord Vell, and Thanos together, and if you like you can throw in all of the guys that Vell punked, and it still wouldn't make a difference. Tyrant is above Thanos period. Guess what? This one is going to tickle you. When and if you see Thanos again, and you know you will, keep in mind that when this happens he will no longer be immortal. I let you deciefer that one on your own. Just know one thing, Tyrant was written to be Thanos' superior, as is Odin. So until Thanos can take a beating that threatens to decimate a galaxy, he is just not on the level. Thanos in his mind won their struggle but that's irrelevant to current Thanos anyways.

No, he wouldn't. Mar-vell was above a team that was probably better than the team Tyrant beat or around the same. Not saying he can beat Tyrant but acting as if he can wipe the floor with him is based off nothing.

Thanos wins, unkillable, more powerful, more durable, more pissed off.

iceman24567
Tyrant wins

KuRuPT Thanosi
The only time that Thanos appeared to be stronger than his old self was when he was first resurected. When Gamora's dagger broke on his skin is the only instance showing that he was physically superior to his old self, but this level of power did not continue for long. Notice how in the last issue that Mar-Vell was cutting him up like a turkey.
Thanos was always Deaths Avatar, is this supposed to mean something? Quasar is the Champion of the Universe, does this somehow mean that he's ready to go round for round with Tyrant? If this is the case I name Spiderman the Great Champion of LT, because surely this title will allow him to waste Tyrant. I would have nothing to say about your twisting the Orb of power that Thanos used to amp himself but there is proof.

My proof is solid, Thanos was knocked for a loop and the Orb was knocked out of his hand, he scrambled to get it because in fact he needed it to help himself in the struggle with Tyrant. If not and he simply wanted to steal it, he would have opened a portal to his ship, and tossed the useless bauble through it. Did Thanos do this? No, he scrambled to repossess it.

I also read someone state that they believed that Thanos could single handedly defeat Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Terrax, Morg, Ganymede and, Jack of Hearts as easily as Tyrant did.... This is a lie. Morg alone nearly worked Thanos. Tyrant would WTF PWN Morg.

Current Thanos would get his shyt pushed in by DP Tyrant.

Stoic I tried to be fair and you still don't understand that concept yourself. So I'm going to have to once again point out your clear double standard and bias. That along with a basic lack of comprehension of words...

Do you know what the word proof means stoic? Do you know what the word speculation means?

Okay I asked for PROOF that Thanos was amped... and you gave me speculation. Thanos trying to get an orb and scrabbling to do so ISN'T PROOF Stoic. You claiming that is proof is so amusing I don't know where to begin. Proof would be narration saying the orb was amping Thanos strength or blast. There was ZERO narration like that. Don't you understand that him scrabbling to get the orb could be very EASILY and SIMPLY be explained by that being his brize. He didn't want to lose his prize to study. Prize becvause it was something to gain knowledge from and because it was taken from Tyrant. He scrabbilng to get it is easily explain by that being his prize.

Him not teleporting away is again explained by the above and there is SOLID ACTUAL proof of why. It was stated in narration he wanted to challenge himself and look for a good fight. That is WHY he was there to FACE Tyrant in combat. So, your "proof" which is a joke is contradicted by ACTUAL proof. He wouldn't just teleport away with the orb because his whole point in being there was to challenge Tyrant in combat.

You really need to learn what the word proof means, and not try and pass your speculation and conjecture off as proof.

Now onto Thanos.. I didn't say he was amped for sure but AT THE VERY LEAST we can consider it a B&T amp like Thor. Even though it was later shown NOT to be WM mode which is a verified amp. Thor was shown to do things he hasn't ever done. This was because through narration he was stated to be bloodlusted and not holding back. Being in that kinda of state clearly made him more powerful and thus could be conidered an amp. Thanos was CLEARLY in this state of mind.. there is ACTUAL proof of this. Look at his demeanor in comparison to other battles. He was clearly not joking around or messing around and this could explain why he was able to accomplish ALL he did while weakened. I could accept that but there was clearly some kinda of amp. He has NEVER EVER been able to kill drax in one shot. They have met numerous times and this has never been the case. Yet now, he one shot him with ease. This speaks towards SOMETHING. Either a Thanos not messing around or an amp from Death. Pick which one Stoic but you can't claim neither as the evidence is clearly against you.

Lastly, he hasn't always been the avatar of death.. where on God's green earth are you getting this from. Please post the scans or issue numbers of him always being Death's avater. That is just a load of poop and not true. He became Death Avatar in the T.I. he wasn't always that. One would think that came with special powers... Why was he able to kill things that NOBODY else could kill? That is clearly a power from being the avatar of death. If you disagree that works even better for me cause then Thanos is JUST THAT POWERFUL that he could do that without any upgrades from Death. See how that works?

You honestly need to understand what the word proof means and what the word speclation means. Going by your post, you clearly have no clue and have them backwards. I tried to be fair and point out, how it could be very EASILY and WITH PROOF argued that the orb contained nothing... you can't disprove ANY of these points can you

1. Thanos looked for Morg's orb to steal.. computer showed him where it was... Problem is BEFORE he gets the orb.. morg's power is restored by Tyrant. Thus there should be NO power in that orb or it was the wrong orb

2. When Thanos studied the orb there was NO mention of any P.C. or Morg's power or ANYTHING of the like. It was specifically said to contain knowledge.

You can't disprove any of the above. Yet, it seems (where I was trying to be fair) that the artist was having thanos blasts.. and blasts only upgraded by the Orb. The artwork seems to imply this. Yet that ISN'T proof but it could be viewed as such. However, if you're going to take little pieces here and there and call them proof with ZERO naration backing you up (Thanos with the orb) then you should also do the same with bits of into seeming to show Thanos amped and amply that the same. If not, it's a clear double standard or at the very least you dont' understand what the word proof means.

carver9
Of thanos blast was amped why wouldn't his physical stats not be amped with the orb... it doesn't make sense to me.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Well there is no proof either way. However, the evidence and narration point to there being no amp. The colorful pictures point to an amp. That being said... I think if there was an amp it was via his blasting only. You see when he locked up with Tyrant in a physical wrestling match the orb is still in his hand. However, it is in his hand and totally lifeless i.e. devoid of any color at all and doesn't appear active at all. Yet, when he is blasting it seems to be radiating color quite clearly. So if there was an amp it was to his blasts only.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by carver9
Of thanos blast was amped why wouldn't his physical stats not be amped with the orb... it doesn't make sense to me.

Two questions carver

1. Do you think Thanos was amped when he fought Tyrant?

2. Do you think Thanos was amped being the avatar of Death or was it a quasi amp of sorts like B&T Thor?

Stoic
Stoic I tried to be fair and you still don't understand that concept yourself. So I'm going to have to once again point out your clear double standard and bias. That along with a basic lack of comprehension of words...

Do you know what the word proof means stoic? Do you know what the word speculation means?

Okay I asked for PROOF that Thanos was amped... and you gave me speculation. Thanos trying to get an orb and scrabbling to do so ISN'T PROOF Stoic. You claiming that is proof is so amusing I don't know where to begin. Proof would be narration saying the orb was amping Thanos strength or blast. There was ZERO narration like that. Don't you understand that him scrabbling to get the orb could be very EASILY and SIMPLY be explained by that being his brize. He didn't want to lose his prize to study. Prize becvause it was something to gain knowledge from and because it was taken from Tyrant. He scrabbilng to get it is easily explain by that being his prize.

Him not teleporting away is again explained by the above and there is SOLID ACTUAL proof of why. It was stated in narration he wanted to challenge himself and look for a good fight. That is WHY he was there to FACE Tyrant in combat. So, your "proof" which is a joke is contradicted by ACTUAL proof. He wouldn't just teleport away with the orb because his whole point in being there was to challenge Tyrant in combat.

You really need to learn what the word proof means, and not try and pass your speculation and conjecture off as proof.

Now onto Thanos.. I didn't say he was amped for sure but AT THE VERY LEAST we can consider it a B&T amp like Thor. Even though it was later shown NOT to be WM mode which is a verified amp. Thor was shown to do things he hasn't ever done. This was because through narration he was stated to be bloodlusted and not holding back. Being in that kinda of state clearly made him more powerful and thus could be conidered an amp. Thanos was CLEARLY in this state of mind.. there is ACTUAL proof of this. Look at his demeanor in comparison to other battles. He was clearly not joking around or messing around and this could explain why he was able to accomplish ALL he did while weakened. I could accept that but there was clearly some kinda of amp. He has NEVER EVER been able to kill drax in one shot. They have met numerous times and this has never been the case. Yet now, he one shot him with ease. This speaks towards SOMETHING. Either a Thanos not messing around or an amp from Death. Pick which one Stoic but you can't claim neither as the evidence is clearly against you.

Lastly, he hasn't always been the avatar of death.. where on God's green earth are you getting this from. Please post the scans or issue numbers of him always being Death's avater. That is just a load of poop and not true. He became Death Avatar in the T.I. he wasn't always that. One would think that came with special powers... Why was he able to kill things that NOBODY else could kill? That is clearly a power from being the avatar of death. If you disagree that works even better for me cause then Thanos is JUST THAT POWERFUL that he could do that without any upgrades from Death. See how that works?

You honestly need to understand what the word proof means and what the word speclation means. Going by your post, you clearly have no clue and have them backwards. I tried to be fair and point out, how it could be very EASILY and WITH PROOF argued that the orb contained nothing... you can't disprove ANY of these points can you

1. Thanos looked for Morg's orb to steal.. computer showed him where it was... Problem is BEFORE he gets the orb.. morg's power is restored by Tyrant. Thus there should be NO power in that orb or it was the wrong orb

2. When Thanos studied the orb there was NO mention of any P.C. or Morg's power or ANYTHING of the like. It was specifically said to contain knowledge.

You can't disprove any of the above. Yet, it seems (where I was trying to be fair) that the artist was having thanos blasts.. and blasts only upgraded by the Orb. The artwork seems to imply this. Yet that ISN'T proof but it could be viewed as such. However, if you're going to take little pieces here and there and call them proof with ZERO naration backing you up (Thanos with the orb) then you should also do the same with bits of into seeming to show Thanos amped and amply that the same. If not, it's a clear double standard or at the very least you dont' understand what the word proof means.

I know my screen name lol... The proof is that Tyrant could mop the floor with Morg, and yet Thanos was barely keeping up with Morg. You see things your way, and i will see it my way, there are others who share my belief that Thanos was amped, we will never agree so let's keep it at that. I know that Thanos was amped and you are not sure if he was.

Carver he was amped, just keep on believing and you will remain correct.

Thanos in his mind won their struggle but that's irrelevant to current Thanos anyways.

No, he wouldn't. Mar-vell was above a team that was probably better than the team Tyrant beat or around the same. Not saying he can beat Tyrant but acting as if he can wipe the floor with him is based off nothing.

Thanos wins, unkillable, more powerful, more durable, more pissed off.

More speculation, Lord Mar-Vell had a handful of appearances and suddenly he's the king of the world. Have you ever seen Superman get his clock punched by an unknown, only to return and beat the bricks off the guy that whipped him out? No? Well I have.

Galactus said that a battle between himself and Tyrant would have laid waste to an entire galaxy, and he was talking to a depleted Tyrant not a fully powered one.... hmmmm.... so i guess Thanos could go toe to toe with Galactus now huh? Please stop this charade, Tyrant would bust his bubble quicker than you can type wait. You still have not given or shown any proof where it stated that Thanos was upgraded other than him being immortal. The Highlanders are immortals but that does not mean that they would beat Tyrant. All it means is that Thanos would be an inexhautible power supply to Tyrant after he was hooked up to his citadel, which in turn would make Tyrant extremely pleased.

Tyrant 10/10.

Stoic
Well there is no proof either way. However, the evidence and narration point to there being no amp. The colorful pictures point to an amp. That being said... I think if there was an amp it was via his blasting only. You see when he locked up with Tyrant in a physical wrestling match the orb is still in his hand. However, it is in his hand and totally lifeless i.e. devoid of any color at all and doesn't appear active at all. Yet, when he is blasting it seems to be radiating color quite clearly. So if there was an amp it was to his blasts only.

When Thanos punched Tyrant the Orb was lit. He was amped.

quanchi112
Of thanos blast was amped why wouldn't his physical stats not be amped with the orb... it doesn't make sense to me. No proof Thanos looked at that orb as a trophy I don't see it as an amp.

quanchi112
I know my screen name lol... The proof is that Tyrant could mop the floor with Morg, and yet Thanos was barely keeping up with Morg. You see things your way, and i will see it my way, there are others who share my belief that Thanos was amped, we will never agree so let's keep it at that. I know that Thanos was amped and you are not sure if he was.

Carver he was amped, just keep on believing and you will remain correct.

More speculation, Lord Mar-Vell had a handful of appearances and suddenly he's the king of the world. Have you ever seen Superman get his clock punched by an unknown, only to return and beat the bricks off the guy that whipped him out? No? Well I have.

Galactus said that a battle between himself and Tyrant would have laid waste to an entire galaxy, and he was talking to a depleted Tyrant not a fully powered one.... hmmmm.... so i guess Thanos could go toe to toe with Galactus now huh? Please stop this charade, Tyrant would bust his bubble quicker than you can type wait. You still have not given or shown any proof where it stated that Thanos was upgraded other than him being immortal. The Highlanders are immortals but that does not mean that they would beat Tyrant. All it means is that Thanos would be an inexhautible power supply to Tyrant after he was hooked up to his citadel, which in turn would make Tyrant extremely pleased.

Tyrant 10/10. Mar-vell was simply above anyone Superman related. Thanos is also so having Thanos beat him down is proof of how amazing, powerful, and handsome Thanos is.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=3973564&postcount=1908

Andy stated and I quote, Drax is essentially the right tool for the job. Heck, Superman couldn't kill Thanos--Galactus can't kill Thanos, can barely hurt him. But Drax CAN KILL him. That's what he was designed to do.

Barely hurt him based on his opinion and Thanos' unkillable nature he most certainly beats Galactus today.

Thanos would definitely beat Tyrant since he already showed he can knock him around before far less powerful and certainly killable.

Black bolt z
How can he take over Thanos' shields ? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Thanos fought him before and was knocking him to the ground and him being amped and unkillable. Yeah, that's it for Tyrant. Any reason he can't?He took control of galactus tech

Thanos is not amped and is not unkillable.

zopzop
This fight comes down to one thing and one thing only :
Was Thanos amped by the Orb during their first and only encounter?

Stoic and I, among others say : yes. Quan and Kuroupt , among others say : no.

If he was amped, he still retreated as soon as Tyrant was about to get serious. Thanos himself admitted it.

If he wasn't amped, he still retreated as soon as Tyrant was about to get serious. Thanos himself admitted it.

The only difference between the two scenarios is how well Thanos did before Tyrant got serious. But the ultimate outcome would be the same regardless whether he was amped or not and Thanos knew it. That's why he fled.

DP Tyrant > Thanos (amped or not).

quanchi112
Any reason he can't?He took control of galactus tech

Thanos is not amped and is not unkillable. Because he took over tech that tried assimilating him he didn't simply eyeball his tech and take over it. It would help if you read any of the characters you debate for or against.

Thanos is unkillable and is not amped. He wasn't when he fought Tyrant the last time either.

Stoic
Mar-vell was simply above anyone Superman related. Thanos is also so having Thanos beat him down is proof of how amazing, powerful, and handsome Thanos is.
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/showpost.php?p=3973564&postcount=1908

Andy stated and I quote, Drax is essentially the right tool for the job. Heck, Superman couldn't kill Thanos--Galactus can't kill Thanos, can barely hurt him. But Drax CAN KILL him. That's what he was designed to do.

Barely hurt him based on his opinion and Thanos' unkillable nature he most certainly beats Galactus today.

Thanos would definitely beat Tyrant since he already showed he can knock him around before far less powerful and certainly killable.

So Thanos can beat Galactus now huh. Quanchi April 1st is way passed. Stop joking around.

quanchi112
So Thanos can beat Galactus now huh. Quanchi April 1st is way passed. Stop joking around. He most certainly can. If it were april fools maybe I'd give Galactus the nod, but nah I wouldn't mess with anyone that badly. That's about as mean as pretending the forum is shutting down and watching the lemmings panic.

Stoic
He most certainly can. If it were april fools maybe I'd give Galactus the nod, but nah I wouldn't mess with anyone that badly. That's about as mean as pretending the forum is shutting down and watching the lemmings panic.

laughing out loud

Galactus would turn Thanos into a new addition of his ship. He'd stick him right beside Khoon, so that he could serve as a new network firewall.

iceman24567
Galactus puts Thanos down like a rabid dog so would Tyrant

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Galactus would turn Thanos into a new addition of his ship. He'd stick him right beside Khoon, so that he could serve as a new network firewall. Not at all. Thanos used one shield and not his best and Galactus went from well nourished to needing to feed. Add on that Thanos is more powerful and can come back and this isn't even fair for Tyrant let alone Galactus.

TheLordofMurder
No proof Thanos looked at that orb as a trophy I don't see it as an amp.

Of course you wouldnt...you are blind to anything that doesnt end in "Thanos wins."

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Of course you wouldnt...you are blind to anything that doesnt end in "Thanos wins." I back up my case with logic, reasoning, and comics.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
This fight comes down to one thing and one thing only :
Was Thanos amped by the Orb during their first and only encounter?

Stoic and I, among others say : yes. Quan and Kuroupt , among others say : no.

If he was amped, he still retreated as soon as Tyrant was about to get serious. Thanos himself admitted it.

If he wasn't amped, he still retreated as soon as Tyrant was about to get serious. Thanos himself admitted it.

The only difference between the two scenarios is how well Thanos did before Tyrant got serious. But the ultimate outcome would be the same regardless whether he was amped or not and Thanos knew it. That's why he fled.

DP Tyrant > Thanos (amped or not).

++++++++

FanBoy101
I back up my case with logic, reasoning, and comics. you are right Quan... smokin'

Stoic
Hercules is immortal and Galactus reduced him to a pool of living goo, he would do the same to Thanos. Tyrant would just knock him out, and when he awoke, he would find himself in the new position of being a power source.

quanchi112
Hercules is immortal and Galactus reduced him to a pool of living goo, he would do the same to Thanos. Tyrant would just knock him out, and when he awoke, he would find himself in the new position of being a power source. Thanos is too powerful nowadays for even Tyrant.

iceman24567
Tyrant pummels Thanos into a coma its what he does to scrubs then he washes his tentalocks of Thanos' blood no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tyrant pummels Thanos into a coma its what he does to scrubs then he washes his tentalocks of Thanos' blood no expression Based on ?

Stoic
Based on ?

It really isn't for anyone to prove whether or not Tyrant could take Thanos, for lack of power. It is you that must prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Thanos was given more than immortality in his latest stint. Cough up the evidence that states that Thanos was stronger than he was in Annihilation, or Thor: Blood & Thunder. I re-read the imperative for a sign that he was given an upgrade outside of being the bane of the undead, and his exile from Death's domain, and I found nothing. When he was brain dead was the only time that he was physically greater than his past incarnations, this was cut short, and he was reduced to his previous levels of strength, and toughness.

What has you convinced that he could defeat top of the food chain sorts like, Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus, while failing to bring forth any proof whatsoever of this phantom power upgrade that you have in mind? You've almost made it seem like Mar-Vell would give Tyrant a working, and thus because Thanos beat a near unknown that he could defeat Tyrant. I foresee another sidestep on your part which has me believing that you will once again fail to bring forth documented proof of Thanos being stronger than he was in past books.

How long does it normally take Thanos or any other character to shake off grogginess, and get back into optimum form? Does it usually take six books for this to happen? He looked perfectly fine when he gave Mar-Vell the choke slam. However as impressive as this may have appeared, it in no way resembled Tyrant handing out ass whopping cards to the Heralds that he did in the past. Nor was it indicative to what it would take to leave an entire galaxy in ruin as mentioned by Galactus, when he spoke to Tyrant pertaining to their mock battle.

quanchi112
It really isn't for anyone to prove whether or not Tyrant could take Thanos, for lack of power. It is you that must prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Thanos was given more than immortality in his latest stint. Cough up the evidence that states that Thanos was stronger than he was in Annihilation, or Thor: Blood & Thunder. I re-read the imperative for a sign that he was given an upgrade outside of being the bane of the undead, and his exile from Death's domain, and I found nothing. When he was brain dead was the only time that he was physically greater than his past incarnations, this was cut short, and he was reduced to his previous levels of strength, and toughness.

What has you convinced that he could defeat top of the food chain sorts like, Odin, Tyrant, and Galactus, while failing to bring forth any proof whatsoever of this phantom power upgrade that you have in mind? You've almost made it seem like Mar-Vell would give Tyrant a working, and thus because Thanos beat a near unknown that he could defeat Tyrant. I foresee another sidestep on your part which has me believing that you will once again fail to bring forth documented proof of Thanos being stronger than he was in past books.

How long does it normally take Thanos or any other character to shake off grogginess, and get back into optimum form? Does it usually take six books for this to happen? He looked perfectly fine when he gave Mar-Vell the choke slam. However as impressive as this may have appeared, it in no way resembled Tyrant handing out ass whopping cards to the Heralds that he did in the past. Nor was it indicative to what it would take to leave an entire galaxy in ruin as mentioned by Galactus, when he spoke to Tyrant pertaining to their mock battle. I already have in various threads......

1.He's more durable gamora broke her blade on his skin.

2.His form is indestructible. His atoms form back even if he is killed.

3.He easily destroyed his silver bullet while weakened.

4.He tossed around Lord Mar-vell like nothing while weakened.

5.Mar-vell already showed he was far above an upgraded Surfer and the rest of his team.

6.Mar-vell also oneshotted the Magus.

The evidence is clear Thanos is a lot more powerful.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Thanos either got an upgrade or this is what Thanos can do when he's pissed ala B&T Thor. Not a true upgrade but what a pissed off Thanos can do. Everything he accomplished was while weakened and that is pretty impressive.

zopzop
Of course it's impressive. No one is calling Thanos a scrub. He's a high trans tier pummeling other trans and high herald tiers.

vansonbee
By, like the odin fight, doing all the damage and taking practically none of it and making thanos flee. Thats the image I've in mind for both fights~

KuRuPT Thanosi
Of course it's impressive. No one is calling Thanos a scrub. He's a high trans tier pummeling other trans and high herald tiers.

Skyfather.

zopzop
Skyfather.

no

Silent Master
Skyfather.

Based on what feats?

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Silent Master
Based on what feats? Based on what you based that question? erm

KuRuPT Thanosi
Based on what you based that question? erm thumb up

Silent Master
Based on what you based that question? erm

Well, his comment was so stupid that I was curious to know how he came to that conclusion. Going by your logic, his comment must have been based on his stupidity.

Thank you.

Black bolt z
Skyfather. I agree.A low skyfather but a skyfather none-the-less.

iceman24567
thumb up

Stoic
Odin would not be able to run the bag off of a Sky Father the way that he did to Thanos, nor woul Morg have been a threat to a Sky Father. High Trans is what he is. This however would not be enough to defeat Tyrant.

I already have in various threads......

1.He's more durable gamora broke her blade on his skin.

2.His form is indestructible. His atoms form back even if he is killed.

3.He easily destroyed his silver bullet while weakened.

4.He tossed around Lord Mar-vell like nothing while weakened.

5.Mar-vell already showed he was far above an upgraded Surfer and the rest of his team.

6.Mar-vell also oneshotted the Magus.

The evidence is clear Thanos is a lot more powerful.

This is not the proof that shows without a shadow of a doubt that Thanos was any more powerful than he was during the Blood and Thunder arc. Show me where it states that he was given an upgrade. What was the underlying story behind the God Slayer being fractured? Stop hiding the truth. Morg was impotent compared to Tyrant, whereas he was pushing Thanos around, and nearly killed him. There is a huge gap betweeen Tyrant and Thanos. If Tyrant was as powerful as Thanos I'd say that he was operating at about 15% of his DP form.

zopzop
Stoic, when did this Thanos/Morg throw down take place? What issue? I want to see if I can find it. I'm still waiting on my Magic Limited Series to arrive :P

quanchi112
Odin would not be able to run the bag off of a Sky Father the way that he did to Thanos, nor woul Morg have been a threat to a Sky Father. High Trans is what he is. This however would not be enough to defeat Tyrant.

This is not the proof that shows without a shadow of a doubt that Thanos was any more powerful than he was during the Blood and Thunder arc. Show me where it states that he was given an upgrade. What was the underlying story behind the God Slayer being fractured? Stop hiding the truth. Morg was impotent compared to Tyrant, whereas he was pushing Thanos around, and nearly killed him. There is a huge gap betweeen Tyrant and Thanos. If Tyrant was as powerful as Thanos I'd say that he was operating at about 15% of his DP form. Odin was defeated by an army of ants. These ants were far weaker than Thor yet they ransacked Odin and his entire army in battle. Thanos defended himself whereas odin was overwhelmed by space ants. I can play whatever game you want and Thanos still ends up looking better.

Being indestructible is an upgrade. being able to kill unkillable beings is an upgrade. You can deny it all you want it's all right on panel.

It's speculation he nearly killed him and Thanos easily defended him and oneshotted him.
Thanos wins.

Stoic
Stoic, when did this Thanos/Morg throw down take place? What issue? I want to see if I can find it. I'm still waiting on my Magic Limited Series to arrive :P

Sorry had to look for it, but it was in Cosmic Powers 5: Morg.

Stoic
Odin was defeated by an army of ants. These ants were far weaker than Thor yet they ransacked Odin and his entire army in battle. Thanos defended himself whereas odin was overwhelmed by space ants. I can play whatever game you want and Thanos still ends up looking better.

Being indestructible is an upgrade. being able to kill unkillable beings is an upgrade. You can deny it all you want it's all right on panel.

It's speculation he nearly killed him and Thanos easily defended him and oneshotted him.
Thanos wins.

Thanos had the help of Ganymede and Terrax. Morg was taken off guard by Thanos, as you clearly see when they fought his first blast wasn't even able to slow Morg down. If Thanos did not have a conveniently placed weapon on the floor to defend himself with, Morg would have killed him. Odin could have easily killed Thanos at the end of their struggle. Space ants have nothing to do with the fact that odin had Thanos on the ropes. Was Thanos indestructible after he was hit with the CCU?

quanchi112
Thanos had the help of Ganymede and Terrax. Morg was taken off guard by Thanos, as you clearly see when they fought his first blast wasn't even able to slow Morg down. If Thanos did not have a conveniently placed weapon on the floor to defend himself with, Morg would have killed him. Odin could have easily killed Thanos at the end of their struggle. Space ants have nothing to do with the fact that odin had Thanos on the ropes. Was Thanos indestructible after he was hit with the CCU? Thanos defended himself. They easily held him back and Thanos oneshotted him. He's been defeated by the Surfer and Thanos' feats crap all over Morg's best. You lack common sense.

Speculation. Thanos has taken on much better from Odin and wasn't killed.

Yes, he is indestructible as being hit by the cc ?

Stoic
Thanos defended himself. They easily held him back and Thanos oneshotted him. He's been defeated by the Surfer and Thanos' feats crap all over Morg's best. You lack common sense.

Speculation. Thanos has taken on much better from Odin and wasn't killed.

Yes, he is indestructible as being hit by the cc ?

Do you need help to get out of that corner that you've painted yourself into? If Thanos was indestructible, I mean truly indestructible, why then was he being cut? I lack common sense huh.

quanchi112
Do you need help to get out of that corner that you've painted yourself into? If Thanos was indestructible, I mean truly indestructible, why then was he being cut? I lack common sense huh. His form is indestructible meaning he can't be destroyed it always reforms. All stated on panel.

You really do.

You actually think Morg can kill Thanos when Galactus didn't and Tyrant didn't.

Stoic
His form is indestructible meaning he can't be destroyed it always reforms. All stated on panel.

You really do.

You actually think Morg can kill Thanos when Galactus didn't and Tyrant didn't.

Galactus didn't kill Thanos because Thanos begged him to stop chaffing his hide.

Tyrant didn't kill him because he fled.

On panel proof shows that Morg could give thanos a good fight... do I really believe that Morg could take a majority of fights if he fought thanos? No, but that is also because I always believed that Morg was just another Thanos wannabe. If they fought I would give Thanos 7/10. Tyrant is on another level completely.

Also if he can be cut, it sort of plugs up the indestructible theory, doesn't it?

quanchi112
Galactus didn't kill Thanos because Thanos begged him to stop chaffing his hide.

Tyrant didn't kill him because he fled.

On panel proof shows that Morg could give thanos a good fight... do I really believe that Morg could take a majority of fights if he fought thanos? No, but that is also because I always believed that Morg was just another Thanos wannabe. If they fought I would give Thanos 7/10. Tyrant is on another level completely.

Also if he can be cut, it sort of plugs up the indestructible theory, doesn't it? He tried to and maybe the next blast would do it but since this blast didn't you feel Morg's axe is more powerful than this Gaklactus blast ?

Tyrant attacked him and he withstood his attacks all which dwarf Morg's attack in power.

No, it shows even with the drop Thanos can defend himself and can oneshot him.

I stated his form is so and this was stated on panel. Don't you ge it yet ?

You feel Morg is more powerful than Tyrant and Galactus which is just silly.

Stoic
He tried to and maybe the next blast would do it but since this blast didn't you feel Morg's axe is more powerful than this Gaklactus blast ?

Tyrant attacked him and he withstood his attacks all which dwarf Morg's attack in power.

No, it shows even with the drop Thanos can defend himself and can oneshot him.

I stated his form is so and this was stated on panel. Don't you ge it yet ?

You feel Morg is more powerful than Tyrant and Galactus which is just silly.

Are you putting words down that I did not write? Read what I posted. Galactus would have killed thanos, we all saw it. tyrant would have killed Thanos, which is why he fled. Morg gave him a good fight, and had Thanos not reached for that weapon, he would have been split in two. Let's see if you understood it this time.

quanchi112
Are you putting words down that I did not write? Read what I posted. Galactus would have killed thanos, we all saw it. tyrant would have killed Thanos, which is why he fled. Morg gave him a good fight, and had Thanos not reached for that weapon, he would have been split in two. Let's see if you understood it this time. His first blast didn't and that's far more powerful than Morg's axe so if you are saying Morg's axe swipe would have in a sense you are saying it's more powerful than Galactus' blast.

Morg jumped and he countered. That's it. He's not in Thanos' league.

Proof he can kill Thanos with his axe ?

Rhiaggo
DP tyrant barely beat Thanos the first time, why would he be able to do it with Thanos acting as deaths avatar lol.

Stoic
His first blast didn't and that's far more powerful than Morg's axe so if you are saying Morg's axe swipe would have in a sense you are saying it's more powerful than Galactus' blast.

Morg jumped and he countered. That's it. He's not in Thanos' league.

Proof he can kill Thanos with his axe ?

Thanos also employed his shields to take the full brunt of Galactus' assault. Do you think that Thanos would have survived without his shields?

quanchi112
Thanos also employed his shields to take the full brunt of Galactus' assault. Do you think that Thanos would have survived without his shields? Ok, ok. Yes, but he'd be in worse shape. Thanos employed no shields against Tyrant or Odin do you believe the oneshot he took out Surfer with and Drax which didn't even make Thanos move was more powerful than Morg's axe ?

Rhiaggo
Thanos also didn't ultalize any shields during his encounter with WM Thor w/PG so why are people making the claim Morg's axe would have took out Thanos?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rhiaggo
Thanos also didn't ultalize any shields during his encounter with WM Thor w/PG so why are people making the claim Morg's axe would have took out Thanos? Very good point.

Stoic
Ok, ok. Yes, but he'd be in worse shape. Thanos employed no shields against Tyrant or Odin do you believe the oneshot he took out Surfer with and Drax which didn't even make Thanos move was more powerful than Morg's axe ?

there was a couple of panels that thanos had his shields up during his battle with Odin. Odin din't seem to exert much effort in bouncing Thanos' ass all over Asgard, and if this were not what I saw, I would not say this. Despite what you may believe, Thanos is one of my favorites, he is certainly in my top 10 best characters ever. Hulk as you know is my 2nd, but I would never dream of placing him in a cage with Tyrant... Well at least until The HULK FORCE comes.... SMASHHH!!!!

quanchi112
there was a couple of panels that thanos had his shields up during his battle with Odin. Odin din't seem to exert much effort in bouncing Thanos' ass all over Asgard, and if this were not what I saw, I would not say this. Despite what you may believe, Thanos is one of my favorites, he is certainly in my top 10 best characters ever. Hulk as you know is my 2nd, but I would never dream of placing him in a cage with Tyrant... Well at least until The HULK FORCE comes.... SMASHHH!!!! No, there weren't. He didn't implore any shields against Odin.

You get my point he's taken far more serious power than his axe and walked away fine from it.

Bring the hulk force on. Thanos welcomes him.

Stoic
No, there weren't. He didn't implore any shields against Odin.

You get my point he's taken far more serious power than his axe and walked away fine from it.

Bring the hulk force on. Thanos welcomes him.

Just remember that if Thanos gets out of that hellish place that he is in, he will no longer be the Thanos that you last saw. It will also most likely mean that he was destroyed, and was resurrected once again.

Also my comparison of Thanos to Morg, was merely to show how morg was able to tie him up, whereas Tyrant would one shot Morg into a coma.

Rhiaggo
there was a couple of panels that thanos had his shields up during his battle with Odin. Odin din't seem to exert much effort in bouncing Thanos' ass all over Asgard, and if this were not what I saw, I would not say this. Despite what you may believe, Thanos is one of my favorites, he is certainly in my top 10 best characters ever. Hulk as you know is my 2nd, but I would never dream of placing him in a cage with Tyrant... Well at least until The HULK FORCE comes.... SMASHHH!!!!

I don't know about the shields claim, but regardless he still held his own against one of the supreme skyfather beings in all of comics. DP Tyrant isn't that much more powerful then Odin and current Thanos is far more powerful then he was during the Odin fight....some food for thought.

Stoic
I don't know about the shields claim, but regardless he still held his own against one of the supreme skyfather beings in all of comics. DP Tyrant isn't that much more powerful then Odin and current Thanos is far more powerful then he was during the Odin fight....some food for thought.

If hold his own means being turned into a super ball by Odins back hand I will agree with you. Truth be told, Thanos was no match for Odin, and had odin employed the entire Odin Force on Thanos he would have been reduced to a greasie purple puddle.

quanchi112
Just remember that if Thanos gets out of that hellish place that he is in, he will no longer be the Thanos that you last saw. It will also most likely mean that he was destroyed, and was resurrected once again.

Also my comparison of Thanos to Morg, was merely to show how morg was able to tie him up, whereas Tyrant would one shot Morg into a coma. We will find out soon enough. He's so powerful it would only give these others characters a chance to beat him here.

So you agree Morg is nothing to Thanos ?

Rhiaggo
If hold his own means being turned into a super ball by Odins back hand I will agree with you. Truth be told, Thanos was no match for Odin, and had odin employed the entire Odin Force on Thanos he would have been reduced to a greasie purple puddle.

Let me ask 1 simple question, was thanos stil standing after the fight...exactly my point)

Silent Master
Let me ask 1 simple question, was thanos stil standing after the fight...exactly my point)

Let me ask you a simple question, was Thanos still standing because Odin stopped attacking?

Exactly my point evil face

Rhiaggo
Originally posted by Silent Master
Let me ask you a simple question, was Thanos still standing because Odin stopped attacking?

Exactly my point evil face

They both stopped attacking, it was a stalemate at that point in the battle. Even Odin was impressed by Thanos, infact its very unclear if Odin could have even put Thanos down considering he gave him everything he had already.

Stoic
We will find out soon enough. He's so powerful it would only give these others characters a chance to beat him here.

So you agree Morg is nothing to Thanos ?

I agree that Thanos would take a clear majority if he fought Morg, but that Morg would give him a fight any day of the weak. I would compare the two like I would compare Namor to Hercules. I would compare Thanos to Tyrant like I would compare Spiderman to Thor, Thor being Tyrant, the Spiderman being Thanos.

You mean his fight with Odin correct? Yes he was still standing, but let me ask you a question. Was Odin employing the entire Odin Force against Thanos? Thanos was barely able to budge odin, while Odin used Thanos as a tennis ball.

Silent Master
They both stopped attacking, it was a stalemate at that point in the battle. Even Odin was impressed by Thanos, infact its very unclear if Odin could have even put Thanos down considering he gave him everything he had already.

2 follow up questions

1) What position was Thanos in when he stopped attacking

and

2) What position was Odin in when he stopped attacking

quanchi112
I agree that Thanos would take a clear majority if he fought Morg, but that Morg would give him a fight any day of the weak. I would compare the two like I would compare Namor to Hercules. I would compare Thanos to Tyrant like I would compare Spiderman to Thor, Thor being Tyrant, the Spiderman being Thanos.

You mean his fight with Odin correct? Yes he was still standing, but let me ask you a question. Was Odin employing the entire Odin Force against Thanos? Thanos was barely able to budge odin, while Odin used Thanos as a tennis ball. Thanos woul dbeat Morg down each and every time worse than he'd wreck the Surfer who bested Morg yet continues to be Thanos' chewtoy.

Thanos already took on Tyrant and lived. If Spiderman took on Thor's assault directly he'd be dead in a few blows if that.

carver9
Tyrant 10/10... I can't think of one reason on thanos pulling a single win against tyrant. Tyrant is FAR more powerful.

quanchi112
Tyrant 10/10... I can't think of one reason on thanos pulling a single win against tyrant. Tyrant is FAR more powerful. Thanos is more powerful and has an indestructible form. I love Tyrant but he has no chance against the new Thanos.

carver9
Thanos is more powerful and has an indestructible form. I love Tyrant but he has no chance against the new Thanos.

What has thanos done recently to make you believe that he could beat someone like tyrant... a being that was one shotting high heralds?

iceman24567
Tyrant 10/10... I can't think of one reason on thanos pulling a single win against tyrant. Tyrant is FAR more powerful. Though i agree Tyrant wins i don't think its so one sided erm

quanchi112
What has thanos done recently to make you believe that he could beat someone like tyrant... a being that was one shotting high heralds? Thanos dominated while depowered someone who was also shown to be far above heralds and a more powerful Surfer.

Stoic
Thanos woul dbeat Morg down each and every time worse than he'd wreck the Surfer who bested Morg yet continues to be Thanos' chewtoy.

Thanos already took on Tyrant and lived. If Spiderman took on Thor's assault directly he'd be dead in a few blows if that.

Tyrant was playing with Thanos, and Thanos was amped, prepped and had help in distracting Tyrant while he went to find the Orb which placed him in the vicinity of Tyrant's power level. If he did not need this Orb, and merely wanted it to study, he would have opened a portal and sent it to his ship, but he did not do this. When it was dislodged from his hand he scrambled to retrieve it. When he punched Tyrant the Orb was lit up. When he blasted Tyrant with it, the Orb was lit up. There were 7 Heralds that Tyrant juiced for an undisclosed amount of time, and this may have been the Orb that Thanos employed against Tyrant, but he was most certainly amped.

iceman24567
Why you guys choose to debate with Quan in a Thanos vs thread i don't know fact is you will get the same response from him so go head "debate" until your blue in the face "Thanos wins" erm

Stoic
Why you guys choose to debate with Quan in a Thanos vs thread i don't know fact is you will get the same response from him so go head "debate" until your blue in the face "Thanos wins" erm

Because I have to study, and I don't want to. embarrasment

iceman24567
Because I have to study, and I don't want to. embarrasment Man up and hit the books or I'll hit you mad

carver9
Thanos dominated while depowered someone who was also shown to be far above heralds and a more powerful Surfer.

That person that thanos fought wasn't on tyrants level either. Again, I see no reason on why thanos could pull a single win against someone like tyrant, someone who is far more powerful than him.

Stoic
Man up and hit the books or I'll hit you mad

Network Security sux man, but yea... I'm on it. Thanks for the push.

quanchi112
That person that thanos fought wasn't on tyrants level either. Again, I see no reason on why thanos could pull a single win against someone like tyrant, someone who is far more powerful than him. You said wrecking hearlds which mar-vell did but even while weakened Thanos wrecked him.

Power doesn't mean victor. You haven't 'proven Tyrant is more powerful than current Thanos anyways.

carver9
You said wrecking hearlds which mar-vell did but even while weakened Thanos wrecked him.

Power doesn't mean victor. You haven't 'proven Tyrant is more powerful than current Thanos anyways.

Its depowered tyrant, its obvious that he is FAR more powerful. What has thanos done that makes you believe that he is on tyrants level? Tyrant even during the time as being depowered was still a threat to galactus.

quanchi112
Its depowered tyrant, its obvious that he is FAR more powerful. What has thanos done that makes you believe that he is on tyrants level? Tyrant even during the time as being depowered was still a threat to galactus. Thanos was a threat to an entire universe. What did Tyrant do that proved he was far more powerful than Thanos ?

carver9
Thanos was a threat to an entire universe. What did Tyrant do that proved he was far more powerful than Thanos ?

Had galactus scared sh**less. That is enough for me. Are you referring to the thanos with the gems? Thanos isn't a universal threat. Tyrant would CRUSH him. Thanos hasn't done aything to prove that he is above tyrant and when the upcoming fight between thanos and hulk happens and thanos get that a** tapped by his superior, I will be in my room doing the cha cha slide out of so much excitement.

quanchi112
Had galactus scared sh**less. That is enough for me. Are you referring to the thanos with the gems? Thanos isn't a universal threat. Tyrant would CRUSH him. Thanos hasn't done aything to prove that he is above tyrant and when the upcoming fight between thanos and hulk happens and thanos get that a** tapped by his superior, I will be in my room doing the cha cha slide out of so much excitement. Galactus wasn't scared shitless. That's an exaggeration. Thanos was a threat to an entire universe in thanos imperative. Galactus was also in this story but wasn't a threat to that entire universe.

Thanos can come back time and time again and Tyrant can't. Simple.

carver9
Galactus wasn't scared shitless. That's an exaggeration. Thanos was a threat to an entire universe in thanos imperative. Galactus was also in this story but wasn't a threat to that entire universe.

Thanos can come back time and time again and Tyrant can't. Simple.

Galactus had worries aout facing tyrant and tyrant showings against galactus is also proof enough for me.

Thanos isn't a universal threat. Thanos has done nothing to prove this.

Tyrant doesn't have to worry about coming back, thanos would NEVER defeat him.

quanchi112
Galactus had worries aout facing tyrant and tyrant showings against galactus is also proof enough for me.

Thanos isn't a universal threat. Thanos has done nothing to prove this.

Tyrant doesn't have to worry about coming back, thanos would NEVER defeat him. That isn't being absolutely terrified like you implied.

Thanos was a universal threat and is listed as such in annihilation.

So now you claim Thanos can't hurt him ? LOL. Based off what ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.