Black Adam Vs Thor (strength contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
they go about the same way war hulk and juggernaut did, no other powers or hammer, who gets pushed back?

2. both families are killed and is told to each person

CosmicComet
Adam

quanchi112
Adam slightly.

Gecko4lif
Without any of his gear I would give adam the nod over thor

Nihilist
Adam in both.

celeyhyga17
Prolly Thor

Adam was granted strength by Shazam through the gods.

Thor is the scion of an actual skyfather and an elder goddess.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Prolly Thor

Adam was granted strength by Shazam through the gods.

Thor is the scion of an actual skyfather and an elder goddess.
Actually no.

They are empowered by extradimensional beings that happen to have the same names as gods

DarkOdin
Thor for the majority. When Thor gets into rage mode it gets ugly Blood &thunder is a good example.

TheLordofMurder
At normal strength levels, I give the edge to Black Adam...

But if the news of his families death provokes the true Warriors Madness, then Adam gets manhandled like a rag doll...

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Thor for the majority. When Thor gets into rage mode it gets ugly Blood &thunder is a good example. He used his hammer as well. If he isn't going into warrior madness mode Adam should be slightly stronger.

tideoftime
Generally, Adam will win... after a long, long, loooonnngggg time...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
At normal strength levels, I give the edge to Black Adam...

But if the news of his families death provokes the true Warriors Madness, then Adam gets manhandled like a rag doll... no warrior madness

Black bolt z
1: Black Adam

2: Thor.

Colossus-Big C
Bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
Split unless other factors are included such as upgrades or I guess Warrior Madness.

leonidas
split.

abhilegend
Split.

Newjak
Split

CosmicComet
Not a split.

Adam's body moves a lot faster than Thor's. He'll be able to push Thor back in a lock-up.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by abhilegend
Split. Imo adam, he has done better in physical fights against superman. Even restraining him physically were superman said it was almost impossible to leave the city, i dont think thor can restrain supeshttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0ke3zWfSn1qzbuoao1_500.jpg

Colossus-Big C
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0ke3zWfSn1qzbuoao1_500.jpg

JakeTheBank
Probably a split.

I think Adam would probably act more aggressive over the lost of his family than Thor would, generally. Thor's family is pretty much from a race of warrior gods; them dying in of itself wouldn't have him break down.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Imo adam, he has done better in physical fights against superman. Even restraining him physically were superman said it was almost impossible to leave the city, i dont think thor can restrain supeshttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l0ke3zWfSn1qzbuoao1_500.jpg
You said thor is stronger than superman, so obviously he can restrain superman.ahuh

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by abhilegend
You said thor is stronger than superman, so obviously he can restrain superman.ahuh lol, but based on the scan i posted, can you see thor doing that to supes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.