The Most Expensive Car In The World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Bugatti Type 57SC

Starting Price $30Million

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/05/1936-bugatti-type-57sc-atlantic-sells-for-a-record-30-million/

would you guys buy this car if you had 30 million ,lets say you win 30 million in the lottery?

inimalist
no, even if I had billions of dollars laying around, I would never purchase a car even 1/60 of that price. imho, cars are a pragmatic tool of transportation, and issues like gas milage and frequency of repair are far more important than top speed or sportyness.

Shakyamunison
One of the ugliest cars I've ever seen. eek!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by inimalist
no, even if I had billions of dollars laying around, I would never purchase a car even 1/60 of that price. imho, cars are a pragmatic tool of transportation, and issues like gas milage and frequency of repair are far more important than top speed or sportyness.

This, plus it looks really stupid.

inimalist
yes, that too

Bardock42

Hmm 1/60th...maybe, would have to check the offers at that price out.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm 1/60th...maybe, would have to check the offers at that price out.

to be honest, going over 50 000 would be a huge investment in my mind.

I'm not saying a car can't be worth that, just that what I want from a car can probably be covered with 35 000

Colossus-Big C
whats 1/60 of that?

inimalist
500 000

which is more than I even intend to spend on a house

dadudemon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Bugatti Type 57SC

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/05/05/1936-bugatti-type-57sc-atlantic-sells-for-a-record-30-million/

would you guys buy this car if you had 30 million ,lets say you win 30 million in the lottery?

A care that expensive better had be able to:

1. Drive itself.
2. Give me a BJ.
3. Shave my face, perfectly, each morning.
4. Get a 0-100 Km/h of 3 seconds.
5. Have a gas milage on the city of 100 Km a "litre."
6. Have integrated WiFi, bluetooth, 110cm LED TV (240hz), internal PC, massage chair, both hot and cold water, and have a near neutral carbon profile.

no expression

no, even if I had billions of dollars laying around, I would never purchase a car even of that price. imho, cars are a pragmatic tool of transportation, and issues like gas milage and frequency of repair are far more important than top speed or sportyness.

Everything you put in your post, I agree with, except one portion.

I edited your post to reflect 1/1000 because I do not plan on spending more than that in the next 10 years.

I like function. I just need a car that can accelerate fast enough to merge with traffic or pass an annoying driver.

Omega Vision
Bugatti Type 57SC

I don't think any reasonable person would spend ALL of their money on any car.

FistOfThe North
A zonda.

Bardock42
I like comfort, too, I am willing to pay some more (if I have the money) for driving comfort and certain extras. Not for collector's reasons though.

Robtard

I rather spend around $80-$100k on a fully restored 1960s Jaguar XKE and pocket the other $29.9mil.

Possibly an Aston Martin DB5, thought that would be quite a few more shekels.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think any reasonable person would spend ALL of their money on any car.

So you're saying black-people are unreasonable. How racist, sir.

Epic_net_cliche
I would beat the capitalistic pig or member of the royal family driving it!

BruceSkywalker
Bugatti Type 57SC

i would not buy that.. i'd buy some other high powered fast car

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't think any reasonable person would spend ALL of their money on any car. People do it all of the time.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
People do it all of the time. The term "reasonable" is very impoertant here.

Stoic
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
One of the ugliest cars I've ever seen. eek!

LMAO, wow you're right, what a piece of shyt.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.