The Chosen Few OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix3068

Phoenix3068
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Captain Hyrokai (full name unknown)

Personality: Helpful, Honest, Caring

2. South Eastern U.S.

Species: Unknown - Referred to only as a Chosen.

Nationality: Comes from Akemi, Unknown of his origins.

Appearance:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/Hyrokai.jpg

Chosen Power(s) :
1. Physical Strength
2. Endurance
3. Chosen Insight

Non-Chosen Power(s) :
1. Summoning Abilities
2. Manipulation of Ethereal Creatures
3. Dimensional Shifting

Biography (optional):
Little is known of the mysterious Captain from the Order aside from basic natured things such as his name and what he is. His life before the Order had no knowledge behind it and after joining it at age 10, certain things were still kept hidden. Only the leader of this group has knowledge of many of the secrets behind Hyrokai. He is thought to be a chosen of mercy and kindness as he is always willing to put his life on the line for those who need his help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SHEET

Namemessedai Daso

Personality: Shy, Loner, Easily Embarrassed

Species: Human Species - Chosen Blood

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/knight-1-1.jpg

Chosen Power(s) :
1. Counter Offense
2. Magical Prowness
3. Chosen Insight

Non-Chosen Power(s) :
1. High Speed Advantage
2. Highly Flexible

Biography (optional):
Sai was born in Japan in 1994. Her mother was very ill and her father was often very forgetful. Soon after her birth, her father had met with an unfortunate end at the hands of an organization that saw that his life had not benefited their cause. After Sai turned age 9, she came home from school to find her mother on the floor. When rushed to the hospital; fear had swept her eyes as the doctors had informed her that her mother would not make it. Sai has lived in the same house sense the day that she was born though is afraid of nearly every corner as she see's it soaked with the blood of her family. It has never been revealed to her that she is a "chosen" as she see's her mysterious abilities as a simple mind complexity.

The Scenario
Name: Moria Mementos

Personality: Secretive, Paranoid, Driven, Sadistic.

Species: Revenant/Proto Vampire

Nationality: American

Appearance: Due to being an undead creature, Moria looks deathly pale normally, but due to the blood within his system still tending to move around, he looks as he is badly bruised all over his body. His hair is stiff and black, and kept short in a military cut. He typically wears a black officer's cap, along with dark shirts and pants.

Chosen Powers:
Endurance
Magical Prowess
Knowledge of Past

Non-Chosen Powers :
Reformation (weakness: fire)
Shapeshifting
Blood control (Corrosive, flammable)

Biography:
Moria joined the military at a young age, during the American Civil War. While in battle, he was injured and took sick, nearly dying several times. It was during this time that he heard of a way to live forever, and was desperate enough to try anything. After a nearly miraculous recovery, he left the military, hiding out wherever he could. After years of tireless searching, and hundreds failures and dead ends, Moria finally succumbed to sickness. On his death bed, he still swore never to stop searching. After death, Moria was surprised to learn that, due to his conviction and willpower, his soul was unable to rest until he accomplished his goal or gave it up. He also learned then that he was one of the Chosen, and took to it immediately, trying first to return to life, and then make it eternal.
One of Moria's earliest attempts at new life, expirementing with his new power, managed to transform him into a vampire. He was forced to stop his quest temporarily in various attempts to reverse the transformation, most of which merely removed various weaknesses and powers from his vampiric form. He's since overcome most weakness, but also lost several abilities while gaining new ones. He gained power over blood, moving and manipulating it at will. His blood has become corrosive, as well as flammable, and he can call it back to himself in order to recover from wounds. He can manipulate the blood of others, as well.

Phoenix3068
Approved Scenario

starryknight
Name: Alexis Rose
Personality: tactical, thinks before acting, calm and tranquil until her peace is interrupted then she will act out and her enemies will fell her wraith.
Species: dragon
Nationality: appears Caucasian
Appearance
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/Rhaplanca/others%20picture/Gardevoir.jpg
Dragon
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af88/Valana_album/WoW%20lore%20pics/ysera.jpg
Chosen Power(s):
Counter offence
Magical Prowness
Mana Counter
Non-Chosen Power(s) :
Dragon form
Dragon fire
flight
Biography: Alexis was born into a long line of dragons and like all her kin she is expected to take care of herself after 10 years of age. It has not been easy since she is a chosen one and was hunted by the others but still, she has made it six years and still thriving with the help of her magic and her strong will.

Phoenix3068
Approved Starry ^-^;

I will probably start posting some of the other "random" chosen close to the time I plan to start the RP. I'll also be posting some people who are out to kill the Chosen. These will be people to avoid looking for.

Remember, you don't have to be a fight :-P You could just be a student who goes to school. But that doesn't mean you won't be attacked.

Silent Guardian
Name : Evan Redwood

Personality : easy going, relaxed, jokester, inquisitive, soft hearted

Species : Believed to be human

Nationality : American

Appearance :
http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/154/10692/icon/Kyle.jpg http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs45/i/2009/094/f/9/Kyle_by_Reruns.jpg http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/100/0/0/Psyren__Elmore_Wood__Kyle_by_Domira.jpg http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd342/OGTurin/f_BTPsyren720m_43d5975-1.jpg

Chosen Powers :
Magical Prowness: Awareness of Magical Presence.
Mana Counter (Amount of available Energy)
Knowledge of Present: Information on Current Events.

Non-Chosen Powers ]:
Elemental Manipulation: the element must be in the area to be utilized
Illusions/Mirages- self explanatory
Communication with animals- self explanatory
Summoning: (this ability is limited to magical beings, and can only be utilized depending on several circumstances.)

Biography :

Evan has no knowledge of his father. He was raised alone by his mother. His mother never spoke of his father, and Evan never pressed the issue.
From an early age Evan recognized he was different from others. He quickly discovered he was gifted with the ability to communicate with animals, and manipulate elemental forces. Wherever he went Evan always felt in-tune with his surroundings and all the creatures that had inhabited it.
As he matured he thought it best to keep his gifts hidden, for fear of drawing unwanted attention to himself. However, Evan was still curious about his abilities and the potential that there were others out there like himself. For over 7 years now he has been secretly researching the supernatural and the occult.
Nevertheless, Evan seeks to live as normal a life as he can, and although he is immensely curious about supernatural beings and phenomenon he is always hesitant around them, for fear they may jeopardize his attempt at a normal and peaceful life.

Phoenix3068
*applauds*

Approved SG ^-^;

Phoenix3068
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Raine

Personality: Determined

Species: Spirit Type

Nationality: Race unknown - Appears Japanese

Appearance:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/RaineGuardianofSpirit.jpg

Power(s) :
(+)Weapon Abilities(-)
~Spiritualistic Medium~ A hieroglyphic forms beneath the feet of Raine and spread out as far as she chooses to push it (limit: 35ft) Everything inside of the glyph becomes paralyzed for the time period that the glyph remains in position (3 seconds) the attack itself, appears instant to those outside.

(+)Body Abilities(-)
~Fonic Decomposition~ Forming a fonic seal over a section of a target, the fonon inside of the target are vigorously dispersed and that section of the target is destroyed or becomes useless.

Biography (optional):
It is unknown exactly of where this being came from. Her power is unfamiliar with many who might view her. The first time that she appeared was to a "Chosen" several months previous to the current time in which she drew her weapon and attacked the Chosen. The Chosen escaped with the help of her own mythical being though not without receiving severe damage. She is uneffected by the Chosen's Technique "Elimination" and seems to be able to travel through different mediums.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The RP will be starting up soon. Waiting for any additional people to join.

Regelion1
can i join

Phoenix3068
lol sure, all can join.

Regelion1
ya i will post my cs when i finish it but heres a link to what hes going to be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_people

Regelion1
Hows this

Name: Shadoboi

Personality: sarcastic, Caring, Daredevil, friendly, scary, relaxed, optimistic, clumsy

Status (Do you go to School, Do you go to work, etc):Chef

Species: half Shadow being half human

Nationality: Italian/black (more italian)

Appearance: He wears a Black fedora on his head and yes he wears his suit when fighting
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/b6459415.jpg

Chosen Power(s) :
1.Physical Strength,
2.Counter Offense,
3.Chosen Insight

Non-Chosen Power(s) :
1.Body shifting: (can turn his arms and or legs into weapons but for the guns they just appear in his hands all of his weapons are pitch black: Scythe, katana, sledgehammer, shield, axe, dessert eagles, ball and chain and spiked gloves)
2.Shadow absorption: (can absorb dark type of attacks)
3. shift (can turn into animals mostly to escape: snake, bird, and fish but he can also turn into each of his weapons also to allow someone to use him)
4. Body warp: (can make his body into a shadowy silhouette for only 20 seconds each use.)

Biography (optional):
Shadow people (also known as shadow ghosts, shadow figures, shadow beings, shadow men, or shadow folk) are supernatural shadow-like figures of both modern folklore and paranormal popular culture that believers describe as dark humanoid forms or evasive specters they are commonly regarded as malicious or evil spirits. Shadow people are typically described as black humanoid silhouettes Movement is said to be quick and disjointed, and some stories describe the visible outline of a cloak, or a 1930s style fedora hat. Years ago his father a shadow being used to shift into a human form and walk a human life for a few days. But unfortunately he had fell in love with a human who was an accomplished painter. They began a passionate relationship and soon married. She became pregnant but since their child was part human his father choose to let him live a human life until his powers fully developed at age 12. His father told his wife to paint a picture of how their child would look because when a shadow being is born it takes the form of the first thing they see. Since usually shadow beings are born in the shadow world their children take the form of a shadow being and when they visit the human world they take what they see and make a human form to blind in or to play pranks. The picture was finished and the day had come Shadoboi was born. His father quickly placed the painting in front of him making him shift into it. 12 years had passed and His father told him about his powers and he decided then that he would teach him how to use them proprly. His father was a very powerful Shadow being and took on forms that people have only read in books but his son could not come close to it. But he knew his son was strong and had a very powerful power inside of him. That was the day his father gave him a present and told him it was in the family for years even. Shadoboi opened it and it was a black fedora his father told him it was passed down through his shadow being family for generations and he could choose to wear it or get his own but he still had to hold on to it to pass it down. Shadoboi was so happy and decided to wear the hat and kept it with him always. A year later Shadoboi discovered the art of cooking and every day in between his fathers training and school he would learn about cooking till he mastered it. At the age of 17 he finished school early and stopped his training with his father to learn more about cooking. On his birthday He decided he would Set off into the world to become a travaling cook to have an adventure see the sites and meet new people but he never forgot were he came from or what he was.

starryknight
Originally posted by starryknight
Name: Alice Rose
Personality: tactical, thinks before acting, calm and tranquil until her peace is interrupted then she will act out and her enemies will fell her wraith.
Species: dragon
Nationality: appears Caucasian
Appearance
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/Rhaplanca/others%20picture/Gardevoir.jpg
Dragon
http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af88/Valana_album/WoW%20lore%20pics/ysera.jpg
Chosen Power(s):
Counter offence
Magical Prowness
Mana Counter
Non-Chosen Power(s) :
Dragon form
Dragon fire
flight
Biography: Alice was born into a long line of dragons and like all her kin she is expected to take care of herself after 10 years of age. It has not been easy since she is a chosen one and was hunted by the others but still, she has made it six years and still thriving with the help of her magic and her strong will.

name change big grin

Phoenix3068
Nice starry!
I suppose that will do Reg.

Bladewind
Name: Genius Daemon
Personality: bloodthirsty, entirely loyal to his master (Alice' orders will override all personal opinions)
Status (Do you go to School, Do you go to work, etc): None
Species: Guardian
Appearance:
http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd333/drucii/Dspl_02.jpg
His Amulet is made of silver and looks like this, it is attached to a slim silver necklace:
http://vnmedia.ign.com/warhammervault.ign.com/fms/images/wallpapers/101/1200182232_thumb.jpg
Non-Chosen Power(s) :
Exceptional speed and endurance
Biography (optional): Soon after being assigned to a god general, Genius lost him again. His master and a few other god generals had planned something big. Something that would change the order of things dramatically. Not that Genius had been told about any details. But they were uncovered and quickly dispatched before any harm could be caused. However the attack hadn't fulfilled it's purpose completely. Quite a few of the schemers escaped being captured or killed. Genius himself fought until exhaustion, retreating from the enemy into his amulet. But his master had lost it and Genius soon found himself in the human world. He grew anxious no longer connected to his master. Finally after a few weeks that nearly drove him mad, Genius' amulet was found by a new master, Alice.

starryknight
Damn it Phoenix! I was totally looking forward to this one!!!!

Bladewind
Damn it Phoenix! I was totally looking forward to this one!!!!

Ditto.

Bladewind
Phoenix is currently not there because she had a bad fall and is in the hospital.

Regelion1
omg is she alright

Bladewind
I hope that question was rhetoric. huh

Just in case it wasn't: she is in the hospital.

Regelion1
I know i'm saying like did she break her leg or something is she in critical condition or is she like in a comma or something

The Scenario
Oh, that sucks. Phoenix, I hope you recover soon.

Regelion1
yeah we really miss you hope she gets better soon

Bladewind
From what I could understand she broke her arm... sad

starryknight
Omg thats terrible news, thanks for telling us Bladewind please keep us informed if you can.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bladewind
I hope that question was rhetoric. huh

Just in case it wasn't: she is in the hospital.

You can be alright and in the hospital. You can be not alright and in the hospital. Stable and unstable condition for example.

Phoenix3068
Like I've said to everyone else, I'm back up and running! And driving... and FIGHTING! lol anyways if anyone is still interested like I've said with other RP's, just post. I won't post in this RP again unless someone else does so if nobody posts, I will just let this die.

The Scenario
I'm still interested in this, personally.

Phoenix3068
YAY!

Bladewind
I'm ready when starry is. (after all I can't play if she doesn't)

@The Scenario: Is your avi a female necron?

The Scenario
Indeed she is. She is known as the Lolicron, and I wouldn't be typing that into google. Ever.

A larger version of the pic.

Phoenix3068
XD I checked it out. Anyways, I'm ready to start it but I haven't seen starry on lately (then again I did just get back yesterday). Whoever has been approved can continue to post, I'll jump in once the time comes. Just move like you would, let me handle the plot parts once I decide to throw them in.

starryknight
I'm in, was waiting for this one for a while. Hopefully I get some free time soon so I can really get in to an rp.

Regelion1
I'm in as well sorry i haven't been on for a while

Phoenix3068
Well I don't want to start unless I know I have 3 dedicated people at least who can post aside from myself. For now, I'll wait till Starry is able to post more.

Also, Starry if you have XBox Live (even if Silver) you can add me. My Gamertag is my Username on here. It could be fun to at least talk.

starryknight
I'll make time to play with with my friends. big grin
Oh and I don't have live, in fact my xbox is not even hooked up...its somewhere in a khols bag

Phoenix3068
lmao! Well, ever sense I got back, me and Matt have been playing games and talking a lot on live. I've also talked to the mighty Xanatos! It's surprising O.o... P.S. Matthias Fenris is indeed insane. But then again... so are we all.. MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'll wait for more people to post on here. It tends to get quiet when I'm here all alone.

Matthias Fenris
wait, what? i heard my name...

Phoenix3068
Your name has come up, FEAR IT! Now anywho...

Reg
Starry
Scenario
Myself
I don't know if Blade is in

That's five. If everyone is active enough, I'll start so post when you're ready to start (which means you can actually message actively).

This is my post to say I'm ready to start.

Etna
Alright, sounds cool enough. I'll put up a sheet when I get home today. Then I'll be active smile

question: what is the minimum of how big the posts are gonna be in this place?

2-4 lines? 1 - 3 paragraphs?
I'm not that good in writing, so I just want to know

Phoenix3068
I'd like to make a minimum of a paragraph at least so that people don't just post one line. I think of an RP like a story written by people and each person writes their own paragraph - page to add to the book. But all my RP's have a "No Limit" in how much they have to post sense many people like to post a lot and some don't like that so much.

The rules are simple...
1. Treat others fairly, don't start fights and don't jump into them.
2. No Godmodding, nobody in this RP is seemingly stronger then anyone else sense they are all just starting out. That also means you need consent from someone to kill their character.
3. KMC rules follow, if you need to post again within 15 minutes just edit your previous post please, don't spam it.

All the rules are pretty basic.

As for character's.. I'm limiting it as such...

Set 1: 2 Chosen
Set 2: One Chosen, Two Others.
Set 3: Four Others.
Set 4: 1 Chosen, 1 Chosen Hunter
Set 5: 2 Chosen Hunters

Descriptions...

Chosen are the primary beings of the RP. They are pretty much "Blessed Beings" who have incredible power. A single chosen can save a world on their own (only when they have been awakened though so don't get ahead of yourselves).

Others are considered just civilians or fighters with no true purpose. They can be guests, they can help the chosen, but they are also much weaker. I don't suggest making only Other type characters sense they will be easy targets for corrupt chosen.

Chosen Hunters are typically mercenaries hired by Other Chosen. Some are pure freelancers with an eye for vengence. Their goal is to kill the Chosen, though they are not as powerful as a fully awakened chosen, they can still beat a Chosen before they are fully awakened.

Final Note: This isn't just an RP of Violence, but it has an ending. The ending is when all the Living Chosen have awakened. That time will come eventually and comes about by either the prevailing of the Chosen or the Death of those not awakened.

I myself am controlling a "Chosen Hunter" to ensure that I keep the Chosen thinking and not just decide to sit in their house the entire RP.

Etna

Bladewind
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
I don't know if Blade is in

Honestly? We had a PM convo about this. I told you that I'm in if starry is since my char completely depends on her's.

Etna
I'm planning on posting another character. But waiting on the RP to start first to get a good feel of it

starrys character is uber cute

Phoenix3068
lol I know, so I wanted to change one of my characters so that I could also have a slightly cute one sad Anyways, it all looks good, I approve the character (finally, an awesome american!) LMAO! So after I know that Starry can post, I'll start it! By the way Starry, this is officially the post saying "I'm starting this once you post saying that you can actively post!"

I'll post my character soon, btw, it's replacing one of my already made ones so I maintain only two.

Etna
Cool Thanks!

Can't wait, i wanna RP! >.<

Wei Phoenix
Honestly? We had a PM convo about this. I told you that I'm in if starry is since my char completely depends on her's.

Why not make another character that doesn't depend on her for the time being at least?

Phoenix3068
Maintaining more then one character isn't easy. Right now I'm stressing on what i'm going to do with Rago from Destiny Orb but Naiyao is no problem XD I maintain two characters because I love typing a lot and the more characters I have, the easier it is to do without going too far in the story. Blade doesn't have as much time as me.

Etna
I do the same. I tend to make several characters to type more

@_@ im in this one RP where I ended up making like 5-7

Wei Phoenix
I play multiple characters all the time. It's not really hard to keep up with two characters so long as you have at least a good three months of experience roleplaying. He also wouldn't be obligated to post as both each time he makes a post.

starryknight
I can actively post, I'm on here all the time. big grin
and Blade I said I still want to be you master!!!!!!!! >big grin

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I play multiple characters all the time. It's not really hard to keep up with two characters so long as you have at least a good three months of experience roleplaying. He also wouldn't be obligated to post as both each time he makes a post.

It's easy to keep up with the characters but I like to make each of my characters as detailed as possible and with how busy people are, it's not always so easy. If you type one paragraph for each, sure, if you try to type a page full then maybe a bit harder. You can't hold everyone to the same standards. Blade is a decent RPer.

I can actively post, I'm on here all the time. big grin
and Blade I said I still want to be you master!!!!!!!! >big grin

Right! Then I shall start the RP. Give me a second and I'll give the information...

===============================================

How it starts will be random. There is no meeting spot, like most of my RP's. You will be playing as your character. The time will be Monday, January 9th, 2011. For students, school would have been starting. It is not long after Christmas.

This is a modern age RP so you can be sitting in your room blasting the stereo. You can be anywhere in the World but I do request that everyone is on Earth (don't try to go space with it). If you want to pair up already and have friends with other chosen that's okay, but keep the following in mind...

Date: January 9th, 2011 - Monday
Area: Anywhere, Earth
Knowledge: You know that you are different, you are not necessarily aware why.

Keep to the rules.

Phoenix3068
CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Captain Hyrokai (full name unknown)

Personality: Helpful, Honest, Caring

2. South Eastern U.S.

Species: Unknown - Referred to only as a Chosen.

Nationality: Comes from Akemi, Unknown of his origins.

Appearance:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/Hyrokai.jpg

Chosen Power(s) :
1. Physical Strength
2. Endurance
3. Chosen Insight

Non-Chosen Power(s) :
1. Summoning Abilities
2. Manipulation of Ethereal Creatures
3. Dimensional Shifting

Biography (optional):
Little is known of the mysterious Captain from the Order aside from basic natured things such as his name and what he is. His life before the Order had no knowledge behind it and after joining it at age 10, certain things were still kept hidden. Only the leader of this group has knowledge of many of the secrets behind Hyrokai. He is thought to be a chosen of mercy and kindness as he is always willing to put his life on the line for those who need his help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Ai (Name Marked Out)

Age: (Unknown) Years, Presumed to be around the age of 20.

Personality: Quiet, Calm, Decisive

Species: Human/Chosen

Nationality: Unknown

Appearance:
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k582/Phoenix3068/Ai.jpg

Chosen Power(s) :
1. Counter Offense
2. Knowledge of the Present
3. Chosen Insight

Non-Chosen Power(s) :
1. High Speed Advantage
2. Highly Flexible
3. Summoning/Transforming

Biography (optional):
Little is actually known of the female. She seemed to appear after the events of the year 2000 in which the tales tell of an ancient sword that caused the Reset (Rebirth). Because of this, she is presumed to be age 20 by those that know of her arrival. She travels much of the time and generally stays out of sight. If she does encounter others, she tends to be in a transformed state as a common animal (typically a dog). An easy way to tell her appearance is because despite the shape she takes she has white hair/fur.

The only place she does know to call her home is a small field in the south of North America, nearby Florida. The reason for this is unknown.. however, it is rumored that many odd occurrences tend to take place in this area.

An amusing note on Ai that some who pay attention to her is that she seems to suffer from amnesia. She tells all of what she knows, but she does not seem to know much at all. This is possibly an effect of her being a Chosen.

===============================================

There's my Two characters, I deleted Sai, I didn't like the idea after I thought about it.

Etna
New character is cuter then the one you deleted

Then again I have a soft spot for characters with horns laughing

Bladewind
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Phoenix is wrong to say I've got no time. In fact I have more time than I need. By far. It's just that I somehow feel uncomfortable playing multiple chars. I can't help it.

@Phoenix3068: Decent??? I thought that you'd have a bit more positive opinion of me... sad

Wei Phoenix
May I ask why you feel uncomfortable doing so?

Bladewind
I don't know... When I make a second char I get all weird, have problems coming up with a single paragraph when others give me three to base it on. To me it's a pain to read those posts.

starryknight
Sorry if some of the stuff in my post was not in Alice's bio but I had a lot of time to think about it, I'll add it to the CS is needed. smile

Phoenix3068
I like people to add to things so feel free. I'm actually sort of happy in the turn out on the first day smile

@Blade: LOL! I wasn't trying to insult you blade! I'm saying that for me to make one post, it typically takes about a half hour to think it out, to an hour. When its a good size maybe longer. For both Naiyao and Rago from DO it takes me a long time and I try to post as much as possible through the day so it takes up my whole day. More then that and nobody in real life will even see me.
As for saying that you and me are equal, that's a positive one because I'm conceded and think highly of myself as an RPer. So in my mind, you're right up there with the best. Me. XD

@Starry: If you want to add to the CS I would be happy ^_^ I like people who customize their CS and upgrade their character. It helps keep track of them. I could just make a page like they did for HH but this way it doesn't pollute as much in the Forum :P You can expect I'll be updating my character's stats during the RP.

@Etna: Thank you! ^_^ Someone can appreciate my character decisions. Hyrokai was actually my friends idea and they helped me make the idea for this RP so I figured I had to add him. The second was fully mine both times, so I tried to make it creative. I might have messed up a bit on the CS because I only deleted the parts that I didn't think fit her so I may have missed some.

The Scenario
Speaking of character upgrades, my character Moria underwent some changes after I first made him months ago. Rather than an upgrade, though, I consider this more of a character reboot since I changed, among other things, his last name and backstory. So, reboot go:

Name: Corporal Moria Samson

Personality: Insane, sadistic, driven.

Species: Revenant

Nationality: American

Appearancebig grinue to being an undead creature, Moria looks deathly pale normally, but due to the blood within his system still tending to move around, he looks as he is badly bruised all over his body. His hair is stiff and black, and kept short in a military cut. He typically wears a gray officer's cap, along with dark shirts and pants, along with a dark colored coat. He typically carries an officer's sword, a rapier.

Chosen Powers:
1. Endurance
2. Magical Prowess
3. Knowledge of Past

Non-Chosen Powers : Moria can manipulate the blood in his body, as well as the blood of others. He can excert minor control over a person by manipulating the blood in thier body. Heis able to feed on blood to recover from wounds, and call his own blood back to his body to reform. Moria's blood is also highly corrosive and flammable, and he can launch it as an attack.

Biography: Moria Samson's story begins in the American Civil War. At age 20, he joined the Confederate Infantry and earned the rank of Corporol, as well as command over a small squad of soldiers. In battle, his squad was wiped out and he was injured, taking sick. While on the verge of death, he was approached by a slave that claimed to be a practitioner of Voodoo that could help him. In his desperation, Moria accepted a deal. The man gave Moria a protective charm that would ward off sickness for two years, and in exchange, Moria would help the man escape and search for a way for both of them to live forever. But, should Moria betray the man, the blood would be drained from his body to his death immediately.
For the next two years Moria left the military and searched for any way to achieve immortality. After many failures and dead ends, Moria's time was up. His charm failed and he died of sickness. However, Moria was not ready to give up. After he was buried, Moria rose again as a Revenant, sheer will and stubborness animating his dead flesh. Eventually, Moria returned to the man who helped him, and killed him, bringing the blood curse upon himself. The blood was drained from his body, but it had no effect on the dead man. Since that day Moria has continued to search, seeking first to return to life, then to make it eternal.

Phoenix3068
So Moria seeks eternal life? X3 can you say.. "Dark Chosen"? LMAO!

Phoenix3068
lol Etna, you got the name of my character wrong ^_^ But it's okay, just a small error. His name "Hyrokai" Akemi is where he lived before. I did say it a lot and type a lot more then I maybe should have for an opening though >_> so its understandable.

The Scenario
So Moria seeks eternal life? X3 can you say.. "Dark Chosen"? LMAO!

Indeed he is. I figure controlling blood works as power of the Underworld.

And yes, he'll probably be trying to kill other Chosen as well.

Etna
@_@ oh crapper! sorry

Phoenix3068
lol it's okay Etna, I sort of confused people I bet with my first post of him. I have two characters. "Hyrokai Tomoshi" and "Ai" who has no last name lol. Hyrokai is visiting your restaurant and Ai is just wandering.

Also, sense Scenario brought it up I'll go ahead and state this to everyone. A Chosen goes by a Morality compass like you may see in some games. Their choices effect their over all demeanor. You can be a Chosen of Light (Clean and soft skin, a lighter aura, happier appearance) or a Chosen of Darkness (their skin will be a bit darker, not in terms of tan but it looks more diverged of life, and possible pale, with an angrier or more sinister look about them). You can be neutral if you want but if your neutral you won't have any allies in terms of Heaven or Hell. I suggest you decide which side you'd want to be earlier rather then later.

Bladewind
@Blade: LOL! I wasn't trying to insult you blade! I'm saying that for me to make one post, it typically takes about a half hour to think it out, to an hour. When its a good size maybe longer. For both Naiyao and Rago from DO it takes me a long time and I try to post as much as possible through the day so it takes up my whole day. More then that and nobody in real life will even see me.
As for saying that you and me are equal, that's a positive one because I'm conceded and think highly of myself as an RPer. So in my mind, you're right up there with the best. Me. XD

I was never insulted. I was merely sarcastic. It's kinda hard getting that across in writing. ^^'

Phoenix3068
My feet hurt, my dogs licking them. Weird? Not at all.

starryknight
Weird is answering your own questions...O.o

Phoenix3068
Lol Starry, where is your character at?

Etna
I'm guessing her foot got hurt by kicking it to a brick wall made of treats

starryknight
Some where in southern cali, walking home after giving out an ass beating.

Phoenix3068
No, I just woke up today and my feet really hurt >_< My guess.. It's my muscles being sore from walking all day. Starry's guess.. I killed a man by bashing my feet into his skull >=D That man was Matthias! lol kidding.

RP Update!
The RP Day ends when everyone goes to sleep. If you don't sleep at night, go into a means of sleep like.. waiting. Point is, once that happens, I'll do the actual RP Update. I won't tell you what its going to be, but it is a hint... "Dreams". Right now it's about 11'ish so do however you will until then. It's just a freeplay RP until I post the actual next Plot section.

starryknight
Lol psy getting his butt kicked ^-^

Phoenix3068
Starry X3 although I totally agree with what you did there, I definitely agree to all bullies getting their butts kicked. Chosen live by the rule "Protect the Innocents, Destroy the Corrupt" which even though you are not aware of, you have an urge to do. XD Just don't go killing people right yet, well.. unless you want to be a "Dark Chosen". In which case, feel free to kill everyone ^_^

Etna
Someone should RP a bully wink

Phoenix3068
I have a "Chosen Hunter" I made in the beginning to push things along but I need to wait until after the Dreams to release it.

starryknight
What the hell Etna did I give you permission to speak! RAWR RP BULLIZZSSESZZ!!! (I'm just playing a bully please don't be offended smile )

Phoenix3068
I'd be more offended at the terrible spelling <.< LMAO! Just playing with you Starry :P

starryknight
Wat da Hell Foenix: i Sure aS hell dednt gevi u premistion to tlak!

Phoenix3068
.... Starry... *steps forward slowly closer to her and brings my left hand up to my right arm, pulling my sleeve up to avoid getting blood on my shirt* I'm going to have to kick your butt for that awful spelling! *steps forward at a faster movement and brings up my right hand, preparing to make a powerful forward jab as my body would then move at an increasingly high speed in that instant, seeming as if it was a method of teleporting as I would then appear on the reverse side of Starry-- bringing my right foot up swiftly as the end of my foot would strike her butt* BAM!

Bladewind
Originally posted by Regelion1
two dessert eagles

hysterical

@everybody: If I write something in italics and with quotation marks Genius is saying something to Alice in a kind of telepathy. This only happens while he is inside the amulet. Sorry about the length of the posts btw. Didn't have much to write about till now.

starryknight
*As Phoenix starts to move to her attack Starry spots something shiny and moves out the way.* IT'S SO SHINY!!!

starryknight
Well Phoenix it's way past bed time, I'll let you kick me in the butt some other time. *yawns* I'm losing feeling in my face...

Phoenix3068
There's nothing for me to post for now. Someone has to move to the next point of the day. All that Blade's lazy butt really did was repeat the exact moment that Starry posted XD

Etna
i posted hank sleeping stick out tongue

Phoenix3068
<.< I can't put the "update" Until EVERYONE is sleeping Etna!

Bladewind
There's nothing for me to post for now. Someone has to move to the next point of the day. All that Blade's lazy butt really did was repeat the exact moment that Starry posted XD

I'm sorry but that's what I'm supposed to do/can do. My character moves in the exact same time frame as starry's. What could I have done while insde my amulet?

Phoenix3068
Rearrange your amulet-furniture! XD

Bladewind
Once our chars meet Genius 'll get a whole paragraph detailing how he has arranged his new trophy.

Phoenix3068
I'm trying to think of how I can post next, but the problem is that I already posted the parts of most of Hyrokai's day and right now, Ai is just following Alice and you.

Bladewind
I could make Genius somehow manage to free himself and confront Ai. *shrugs*

Phoenix3068
Or not =D

Etna
<.< I can't put the "update" Until EVERYONE is sleeping Etna!

O_O Everyone?!

But......When America is asleep, Japan is awake

starryknight
late sleepers?

Phoenix3068
YEP! XP You see, technically all Chosen are connected by their minds and hearts, though that is a secret so "shhh!" <_< Because of this, they all of a pattern of similar habits. Eating around the same time, Sleeping around the same time, Even sexing around the same time (Though this RP is for Mature audiences only, we will not be showing some of that ^_^;wink

I kind of have to wait for Ai to go to sleep until Starry puts Alice to sleep, sense Ai can't just fall asleep while Starry is still moving otherwise she'll lose her! As for everyone else, its up to them to soon go to sleep. GOOD LUCK! XD

Etna
Even sexing around the same time (Though this RP is for Mature audiences only, we will not be showing some of that ^_^;wink

Are our characters allowed to have sex through PM?

starryknight
Phoenix, Alice is already asleep big grin

Your so funny Etna. stick out tongue

Bladewind
Actually I think she's serious...

Etna
Yes, indeed I was

Come on Starry, you remember how I am i'm sure wink Ms Vampire

starryknight
*blushes* Nothing happened ><

Bladewind
Originally posted by Etna
Yes, indeed I was

Come on Starry, you remember how I am i'm sure wink Ms Vampire

*blushes* Nothing happened ><

laughing I don't even want to know. laughing

Phoenix3068
O_O;; Err.. I uh... <////< SURE! HAVE FUN!

(dear god what did I JUST say!?)

Bladewind
*grins* I'm really enjoying this.

Phoenix3068
XD Guys don't get me into trouble! I don't know the rules as far as PMing goes but as far as RPing goes, hell I would say go ahead and do it in here if it wasn't for the fact that I bet you that's against the rules! ^_^ you can do whatever you want as far as outside of the OOC and actual RP goes, but I hope I don't get in trouble for saying yes to that question >_>... "God's of big.. Dark... Scary things.. Forgive me?" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" "OKAY! SORRY! O_O"

Bladewind
Cybering in PMs is allowed as far as I know...

Etna
O_O;; Err.. I uh... <////< SURE! HAVE FUN!

http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/rikaguzman/etna-2-1.jpg
awesome...

Phoenix3068
Originally posted by Etna
http://i724.photobucket.com/albums/ww244/rikaguzman/etna-2-1.jpg
awesome...

>////> Why does this make me blush and make me want to say "Ehhhhhh"

Darn my incredible animated-ness!!

Note: Never let Matthias see this post, or I shall be called names of the controversial variety.

Cybering in PMs is allowed as far as I know...

It's not Cybering! O////O Technically... It's RolePlay Sexually Explicit Content being put into a Censored Private Message!

Bladewind
"Cybersex, also called computer sex, Internet sex, netsex, mudsex, TinySex and, colloquially, cybering, is a virtual sex encounter in which two or more persons connected remotely via computer network send each other sexually explicit messages describing a sexual experience. It is a form of sexual roleplay in which the participants pretend they are having actual sex."

It's cybering!

Phoenix3068
-_- fine, you know what because of what Bladewind says I retract my previous statement! No PMing regarding said request! But I cannot take the credit for this, I will graciously give all credit for this to Bladewind ^_^ He deserves it!

starryknight
OMG BLADE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I didn't even notice until now. big grin

Etna
-_- fine, you know what because of what Bladewind says I retract my previous statement! No PMing regarding said request! But I cannot take the credit for this, I will graciously give all credit for this to Bladewind ^_^ He deserves it!

Wait? Does that mean...? no private ERPs regarding the RP?

sad lame

OMG BLADE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Sorry I didn't even notice until now. big grin

really? Well then

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Birthday guy! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

*twiddles thumbs* well, they are all asleep. I don't think there's anything left to post but wait for Phoenix to post the start of the next Act

Wei Phoenix
I would like to join and ERP with Etna. She looks like a good one.

Bladewind
Thanks starry and Etna. (and Etna: If you do it Phoenix'll never get behind it unless someone tells on you. wink)

Etna
stick out tongue alright Wei, lets do this

wink I'll do it and tell the world.
Not afraid to break her rules big grin

Wei Phoenix
If only you knew what I was going to do tonight after reading that!

starryknight
Oh gawd... sick

Phoenix3068
XD look so long as you guys don't break Forum Rules and don't break the RP Rules, you can do whatever you want. I wouldn't care if Alice stripped down to her bloody bares and danced to hula music while her Guardian poured hot syrup down her and licked it off-- and I mean every darn inch. But if it's against the rules, I don't want to get in trouble for inspiring it. So feel free to do whatever, just keep it within the rules, okay ^_^

As for the RP, I can't tell because some people were confusing with their posts. If someone wants to vouch and say that ALL chosen are sleeping, (note: all CHOSEN, that means that other characters don't have to be sleeping) then I'll post the Plot Point. Some of the people who I question with this are "Regelion" and "Scenario". My eyes are entirely too sluggish to read with full clarity.

To Blade...
YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etna
hmmm syrup...

but yeah! I believe its ok to 'imply' sex and things like that. But not to get into detail
im sure you guys have watched enough pg13 films and rated T games

Phoenix3068
Like I said. You guys are free to do whatever, though I do request if you want to make it public that you get the consent of a moderator or something (most likely Ush sense he is the UHRP Mod). If you don't want to, that's fine, but it would just be nice to know that I'm not inspiring to break a forum rule! =D

Etna
its been done before several times. Your k stick out tongue

Bladewind
XD look so long as you guys don't break Forum Rules and don't break the RP Rules, you can do whatever you want. I wouldn't care if Alice stripped down to her bloody bares and danced to hula music while her Guardian poured hot syrup down her and licked it off-- and I mean every darn inch. But if it's against the rules, I don't want to get in trouble for inspiring it. So feel free to do whatever, just keep it within the rules, okay ^_^

To Blade...
YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As coincidence wants it I was eating some toast with syrup when I read this. ^^

WHY WITH CAPS LOCK???

Phoenix3068
Because George Mother Flunking Simmons Aye!!!

starryknight
Why does my character have to be the example for the sexual act...some how it always is...

The Scenario
As for the RP, I can't tell because some people were confusing with their posts. If someone wants to vouch and say that ALL chosen are sleeping, (note: all CHOSEN, that means that other characters don't have to be sleeping) then I'll post the Plot Point. Some of the people who I question with this are "Regelion" and "Scenario". My eyes are entirely too sluggish to read with full clarity.

Yeah, Moria's sort of sleeping.

And Regelion's last post says that Shadoboi went to sleep, too. I think that's everybody?

Bladewind
Why does my character have to be the example for the sexual act...some how it always is...

It is? If that's the case how about making the example come true to make up for it? wink

starryknight
No way, Alice is not that type of girl. Shes waiting till she gets married.

Bladewind
laughing JK

Phoenix3068
-_- screw it, I say everyone's asleep, people are getting anxious and those that didn't post for theirs it is their own fault.

Have fun! Updates up!

Bladewind
Let's get going! The early bird get's the worm! (no idea where that came from)

starryknight
Early bird also gets shot at first...

Bladewind
Not if the bird's called Bladewind. In that case everything else is the worm. Including anybody trying to shoot it.

starryknight
don't drink the worm...anyways I'll post tomorrow, today was way to busy lol

Phoenix3068
*yawns* I'm tired... I just woke up though.

Bladewind
don't drink the worm...anyways I'll post tomorrow, today was way to busy lol

Drink?

starryknight
Never mind...lol

Phoenix3068
You'll get all loopy and start seeing things that aren't really there, and pretty soon you'll start trying to make out with your best friend who is the same sex because you think its your dream man/woman.

Bladewind
laughing Nice work Phoenix. How about posting in IC?

Phoenix3068
Nah, waiting for more people to post.

starryknight
AWWWWW!!!! but I wanna continue noa ><

Bladewind
*headdesk*

Etna
*places a leek on his head*...

sorry for vanishing passed 2-3 days i think. been busy helping people and running around doin stuff

Etna
*crossed arms and looks disappointed* only 3 posts while i was gone? you guys getting tired of this RP already?

Bladewind
Why do you think I was headdesking?

Phoenix3068
*sighs* I'm making sure it doesn't die, but I can't be the only one to post. That's how it ended up before, so I'm making sure at least the majority posts before me. No matter what, I'll post tonight when I get back on. For now, I have to get something to eat -_-

starryknight
I'LL POST TONS MORE. I'll just hafta make more character!!!!!!!

Bladewind
*sighs* I'm making sure it doesn't die, but I can't be the only one to post. That's how it ended up before, so I'm making sure at least the majority posts before me. No matter what, I'll post tonight when I get back on. For now, I have to get something to eat -_-

At least the majority? Scenario is the only one who hasn't posted since your last post.

Phoenix3068
... Blade you question me too much. I'm posting, I fell asleep last night.

starryknight
Oh gao...

Etna
err I think its fairly obvious your not so crazy about this RP, at least not anymore.

@_# Im not gonna blame you if you admit it. Its best to not do something that hurts to do.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>