Annhilators vs Morrison JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Desaad
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Ronan the Accuser
Quasar (Wendell)

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman (Diana)
Batman
Green Lantern (Kyle, Morrison era rookie)
Flash (Wally, Morrison/Waid era badass)
Martian Manhunter (Morrison era fire weakness)
Aquaman (Hook hand/beard attitude)
Zauriel
Plastic Man

How does it go?

quanchi112
Annihilators win.

celeyhyga17
Annihilators are too much...
If u swap out bats & plasticman for orion and big barda they have chance..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Annihilators are too much...
If u swap out bats & plasticman for orion and big barda they have chance..

Definitely. Orion and Barda were members, anyway. If so, JLA win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Definitely. Orion and Barda were members, anyway. If so, JLA win. They aren't in this thread.

Prep-Man
duh.

shokosugi
flash solos this team via blitz

Q99
The JLA definitely has a chance- 5 Annihilators, 5 JLA herald levelers, plus Plas who can tie up a herald leveler and Zauriel who's not useless here either. By the end of the Morrison run Kyle wasn't that much of a rookie and had pulled off feats like containing Solaris's nova.

Superior numbers, better teamwork, they stand a pretty good chance. Maybe 6.5/10?

Warlord
The Annihilators win this.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
The JLA definitely has a chance- 5 Annihilators, 5 JLA herald levelers, plus Plas who can tie up a herald leveler and Zauriel who's not useless here either. By the end of the Morrison run Kyle wasn't that much of a rookie and had pulled off feats like containing Solaris's nova.

Superior numbers, better teamwork, they stand a pretty good chance. Maybe 6.5/10?

Yeah, Z is pretty powerful and Plastic Man has one of the best durability on either list.

Q99
And this is of course the god of speed version of Wally who did use Infinite Mass punches and such.

Plas, Aquaman, and Bats hold off Ronin.
Flash takes out, oh let's say Bill.
Wonder Woman + Zauriel working together take out, hm, might as well go with Quasar.
Superman takes Gladiator
MM + Kyle take Surfer

And even if one or two of those go the other way, enough JLA members win to take out an Annihilator who wins their fight.

Warlord
All that of course if team Marvel is kind enough and do not use weakness exploitation.

Which they will

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
All that of course if team Marvel is kind enough and do not use weakness exploitation.

Which they will

And of course, part of the reason the JLA's on a team is they can cover for weakness exploitation. Throw up members without weaknesses against those most likely to try.

Weakness exploitation is why I think the Annihilators will get a good share of wins, but trying to exploit weaknesses (of which, what, 2 out of 9 JLA members have major ones?) and succeeding are not the same thing.

Warlord
2 out of 9?
Right. Like batman or Aquaman are even threats.
Morison's MM was neutralized by simple fires every second issue and red sun radiation or energy drain will not take an eternity to work on superman. Plasticman can be easilly bfred.

I give JLA the teamwork factor that's why I give the 3-4 wins

Solidus Black
Flash will have to do his infinite mass punches for the JLA to win. And J'onn is going to have to go hardcore on his telepathy

Anhilliators 6/10

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
And this is of course the god of speed version of Wally who did use Infinite Mass punches and such.

Wonder Woman + Zauriel working together take out, hm, might as well go with Quasar.
Superman takes Gladiator
MM + Kyle take Surfer

And even if one or two of those go the other way, enough JLA members win to take out an Annihilator who wins their fight.

Good break down. Also, remember that Zauriel's sword can cut through anything. And we're not even counting Michael's battle spear.

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
2 out of 9?
Right. Like batman or Aquaman are even threats.

They aren't, though Aquaman can at least help holding off Ronan.

The ones who are significant threats still outnumber the Annihilators in total.

Yes, normally when fighting individually or split up. If there's someone draining Superman's energy, then someone else is right there to step up and castle with him, a tactic they use often. Ditto fire.

They aren't suddenly going to fight dumb and forget their own weaknesses while their enemies go directly for them.

Except there's room to stick at least one herald-level on every member of the Annihilators sans Ronan, and keep a herald level and the high-meta Zauriel in spare.

Who's BFRing Plastic Man and leaving their back open to someone a lot more powerful than Plas? What's stopping Flash or Kyle from yanking him away from whatever's doing the BFRing?

Remember, the JLA can soak some casualties and still have the numbers/power advantage, and they fight as a team.

This justice League is very powerfull, no doubt about it, but I still don't think they're enough to take a majority. The annihilators are too mcuh in terms of raw power, versatilty and ruthlessness.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99

Superman takes Gladiator
MM + Kyle take Surfer

ure kidding me with bats, plas, and aquaman holding off ronan right?
flash aint takin out Bill just like that.
wondy and zauriel may slow down wendell.
supes and gladz is basically a stalemate.
Surfer is gonna eat up anyone on the JLA. even a duo.

Prep-Man

If Flash uses his abilties to the fullest, he can take out Bill. And Plastic Man was able to take on Fernus or whatever his name was. He's quite durable.

Zauriel's sword can cut through anything and I'm betting it will do Wendell some harm or even out.

PM is durable but lacking in offensive power and vulnerable to being quickly frozen or melted. Ronan can easly do both with the UW.

Flash has the power to take BRB out, but the reciprocal is also true. It could go either way.

Over all, the annihilators have more top tiers with nastier attitudes than the JLers.

celeyhyga17
ronan is being underestimated here.
he can matter manipulate, gravity manipulate, and a superior combatant. his Universal Weapon (hammer) is pretty darned powerful.

Prep-Man
True, his weakness is extreme temps, but does Ronan know this. Most of his other attacks, physical or energy based will probably not work.

Zauriel has the most experience on the field and is a threat, even though his flesh suit isn't as formidable as his angelic body.

Prep-Man
ronan is being underestimated here.
he can matter manipulate, gravity manipulate, and a superior combatant. his Universal Weapon (hammer) is pretty darned powerful.

Matter manipulation probably won't work. He has total control over his body and was immune to Circe, IIRC.

BTW, he is also immune to telepathy and magnetism.

celeyhyga17
Matter manipulation probably won't work. He has total control over his body and was immune to Circe, IIRC.

BTW, he is also immune to telepathy and magnetism.

im making a point in which ronan can use his surrounding to his advantage.

Prep-Man
Hmm, I wonder what would happen if Z's sword clashed with Ronan's weapon.

Bouboumaster
Surfer is eating anyone on the other team in one-on-one, can bfr except Kyle, can find back in seconds his teammates that are bfr, and can ruin the days of Sups woth his cosmic awarness, and matter/energy manipulation. If Surfer begin to bfr peeps, this is done. Also, he's very, very resistant to telepathy, so MM will not be a trouble for him.

Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator have only Surfer and Sups that are more powerful than them. It could be argue that Gladiator is the third fastest character behind Wally and Surfer.

Bats and Aquaman?! They are non factors. When your least powerful teammate is Ronan, this is saying something. What these two are going to do?

The only scenario that MIGHT result in a victory for the JLA is this: MM use his telepathy to destroy the condience of Gladiator, and proceed to take him out. Then, he has to go against Ronan, beat him fast, and go help Sups for finishing his opponent. If Surfer or BRB don't bfr people, JLA MIGHT win. Every other scenarios ends with Annhilators winning over/stomping JLA.

Gecko4lif
Hmm, I wonder what would happen if Z's sword clashed with Ronan's weapon.
Ronan's wepaon would be destroyed.

Q99
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator have only Surfer and Sups that are more powerful than them. It could be argue that Gladiator is the third fastest character behind Wally and Surfer.

And either of them'd lose certainly to one of the JLA's herald levelers plus Zauriel or Plastic Man.

Assist someone else?

Distractions, aids, etc.. Not major... but hey, it's still 7:5 even without them, and Aquaman's not so weak that someone like Ronan wouldn't at least feel him.

Batman's also the best tactician in the field, to help them pick the pairings.

What about the fact that they can assign a herald-level to every Annihilator and still have players left over?

Or have every non-herald pile on Ronan and free up a herald. Even Surfer'll lose solidly to a two-on-one.

I don't see how it's "Every other scenario ends with Annihilators stomping," when most of the time it'd be real fights to beat the JLA's herald-levelers one on one... and the JLA has two high metas in addition to throw the odds off, and are way more experienced working together.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Q99
And either of them'd lose certainly to one of the JLA's herald levelers plus Zauriel or Plastic Man.

Assist someone else?

Distractions, aids, etc.. Not major... but hey, it's still 7:5 even without them, and Aquaman's not so weak that someone like Ronan wouldn't at least feel him.

Batman's also the best tactician in the field, to help them pick the pairings.

What about the fact that they can assign a herald-level to every Annihilator and still have players left over?

Or have every non-herald pile on Ronan and free up a herald. Even Surfer'll lose solidly to a two-on-one.

I don't see how it's "Every other scenario ends with Annihilators stomping," when most of the time it'd be real fights to beat the JLA's herald-levelers one on one... and the JLA has two high metas in addition to throw the odds off, and are way more experienced working together.

Batman would get mauled by anyone in team 1 with one shot. And Ronan is leagues above Aquaman. Being the weakest member of team 1 don't mean that he's feeble: it means that team 1 is stacked to the bone.

And seriously, against who someone like Surfer would have trouble?

But most of their pile-up crowd isn't really up to the task. Tehre is also the matter of weakness exploitation.

Desaad

Batman has held off Amazo on his own. Plastic Man has gone toe to toe with Fernus the Burning, a fully unleashed Martian. Aquaman has taken out Martians with ease.

What?

Desaad
And I specifically picked this team because I think it's a decent match up. yeah, put up Orion and Barda and the JLA wins, but that's not the team I put up because I want a good fight, not a landslide victory.

The other thing to keep in mind -- teamwork. How well will the Annihilators work, especially as compared to the JLA?

Q99
Batman would get mauled by anyone in team 1 with one shot. And Ronan is leagues above Aquaman. Being the weakest member of team 1 don't mean that he's feeble: it means that team 1 is stacked to the bone.

Ok, you seem to be overlooking these are in addition to stronger members. That is to say, the people on team 1 won't be concentrating on them if they know what's good for them.

Someone doesn't need to be as strong as their foe if they're merely helping out. By definition, it's not one on one.

Team 2 can afford to stick two herald-levels on him and still have strong people on every other opponent. Let's say Wondy and Kyle. Together. At once.

Here's the thing about a pile-up crowd; If you have collective power to hold someone off, they don't need to be individually on the same level, especially if you have a high meta up front to take the brunt. That's the point of a pile-up.

Of which only two of the JLA's herald types have significant ones, and due to superior numbers and teamwork they are quite good at defending against weakness exploitation.

The JLA has more fighters who are powerful than the Annihilators do, meaning they can pin down someone who's trying to exploit weaknesses and put someone else against them. This is standard JLA procedure. It's even been called standard procedure on-panel.

They'll have more room to think, more room to pick foes, because they simply have more people period. Every Annihilator will always have someone in their face, while the JLAers can do that, and have people floating around to switch out JLAers in trouble or take back-shots. A back-shot from Zauriel will hurt most Annihilators considerably.

carver9
In regards of who is more powerful on the field it is ranked like this:

1. Silver Surfer
2. Gladiator
3. Beta Ray

The rest are...

4. Superman= Green Lantern
5. Wonderwoman
6. Quasar
7. Flash

Etc... etc...

Annihilators would destroy them...

Silver Surfer being the most powerful. Beta Ray Bill being powerful as well and being the most ruthless. Gladiator physically being the most powerful. These 3 alone is overkill. Team 1 9/10.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Desaad
And I specifically picked this team because I think it's a decent match up. yeah, put up Orion and Barda and the JLA wins, but that's not the team I put up because I want a good fight, not a landslide victory.

The other thing to keep in mind -- teamwork. How well will the Annihilators work, especially as compared to the JLA?

True. I think JLA have better teamwork, but not by much. Morrison's team was somewhat unbalanced in terms of chemistry.

Originally posted by Q99
Ok, you seem to be overlooking these are in addition to stronger members. That is to say, the people on team 1 won't be concentrating on them if they know what's good for them.

Someone doesn't need to be as strong as their foe if they're merely helping out. By definition, it's not one on one.

Team 2 can afford to stick two herald-levels on him and still have strong people on every other opponent. Let's say Wondy and Kyle. Together. At once.

Here's the thing about a pile-up crowd; If you have collective power to hold someone off, they don't need to be individually on the same level, especially if you have a high meta up front to take the brunt. That's the point of a pile-up.

Of which only two of the JLA's herald types have significant ones, and due to superior numbers and teamwork they are quite good at defending against weakness exploitation.

The JLA has more fighters who are powerful than the Annihilators do, meaning they can pin down someone who's trying to exploit weaknesses and put someone else against them. This is standard JLA procedure. It's even been called standard procedure on-panel.

They'll have more room to think, more room to pick foes, because they simply have more people period. Every Annihilator will always have someone in their face, while the JLAers can do that, and have people floating around to switch out JLAers in trouble or take back-shots. A back-shot from Zauriel will hurt most Annihilators considerably.

Well, the thing is that I dont think PM can really do anything to these people. Zauriel would certainly do better, but IMO not enough. They have forcefields, energy counterattacks to being touched, blitzing, teleportation, phasing, etc.

A good number of the JLA have exploitable weaknesses: PM has the quick temperature change, SM has red sun and magic, MMH has the blood iron thing and fire, aquaman can be dehidrated, BM is merely human, etc. IMO, the annihilators have the following advantages: cosmic awareness, magic, versatility, BFRing capacity, and collective raw power output, so despite the JLA having the tactical advantages of teamwork and numbers I still dont think they can take the majority.

Desaad
Originally posted by 753
Well, the thing is that I dont think PM can really do anything to these people. Zauriel would certainly do better, but IMO not enough. They have forcefields, energy counterattacks to being touched, blitzing, teleportation, phasing, etc.

He was able to slug it out, physically, with a Burning Martian.

I don't think he's goin to beat these guys either, but to say he can't keep Ronan busy is erroneous. He's a stealth power house, and he'll just keep coming.

How is anyone going to know about these exploitable weaknesses?

Bouboumaster

I don't think he's goin to beat these guys either, but to say he can't keep Ronan busy is erroneous. He's a stealth power house, and he'll just keep coming.

How is anyone going to know about these exploitable weaknesses?

It will takes 1 second to Surfer to knows all of them with his Cosmic Awarness.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
In regards of who is more powerful on the field it is ranked like this:

1. Silver Surfer
2. Gladiator
3. Beta Ray

The rest are...

4. Superman= Green Lantern
5. Wonderwoman
6. Quasar
7. Flash

Etc... etc...

Annihilators would destroy them...

Silver Surfer being the most powerful. Beta Ray Bill being powerful as well and being the most ruthless. Gladiator physically being the most powerful. These 3 alone is overkill. Team 1 9/10. How is Gladiator more powerful than both Bill and Superman ?

How is anyone going to know about these exploitable weaknesses? SS and quasar have cosmic awareness.

Desaad
When have either SS or Quasar ever sussed out a weakness like that?

And since when does Quasar have cosmic awareness? Captain Mar-Vell was gifted with Cosmic Awareness to make up for the inferior nature of his bands, according to Eon.

Silver Surfer's abilities tend to be more cosmic senses than Cosmic Awareness, but I've still never seen him 'sense' an opponents weakness. Suss it out, sure, occasionally, but that's true of any hero.

quanchi112
@Desaad.

There are many who believe he used it to realize Gladiator's weakness.

Bouboumaster
When have either SS or Quasar ever sussed out a weakness like that?

And since when does Quasar have cosmic awareness? Captain Mar-Vell was gifted with Cosmic Awareness to make up for the inferior nature of his bands, according to Eon.

Silver Surfer's abilities tend to be more cosmic senses than Cosmic Awareness, but I've still never seen him 'sense' an opponents weakness. Suss it out, sure, occasionally, but that's true of any hero.

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/998/galactusthedevourer518no4.jpg

SS "can sense specific details about people(like their race and any powers they have)"
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/5489/cospowunlim199600411no5.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
How is Gladiator more powerful than both Bill and Superman ?

Because going by feats he is more powerful than supes. I don't think he is more powerful than bill though... my order was wrong on that part because bill power alone ruptured galactus hull. In a physical fight, I would give glads a large egde against any one of them.

quanchi112
Because going by feats he is more powerful than supes. I don't think he is more powerful than bill though... my order was wrong on that part because bill power alone ruptured galactus hull. In a physical fight, I would give glads a large egde against any one of them. That's why going by feats is completely not the way to decide who is more powerful. I also think you're wrong I mean Superman is loaded with impressive feats.

-Pr-
Because going by feats he is more powerful than supes. I don't think he is more powerful than bill though... my order was wrong on that part because bill power alone ruptured galactus hull. In a physical fight, I would give glads a large egde against any one of them.

you said yourself you don't know all of superman's feats.

Supes' being more impressive is also a good indication.

carver9
That's why going by feats is completely not the way to decide who is more powerful. I also think you're wrong I mean Superman is loaded with impressive feats.

I agree, superman has a lot of feats but even with all of the feats that he has, glads small feats still makes him far more impressive and far more powerful physically. We have already been through this quan.

-Pr-
I agree, superman has a lot of feats but even with all of the feats that he has, glads small feats still makes him far more impressive and far more powerful physically. We have already been through this quan.

and he beat you. which is something it hurts to admit.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
you said yourself you don't know all of superman's feats.

Supes' being more impressive is also a good indication.

I don't know ALL of his feats but I know more than the average joe and a lot more than some of the people onkmc (excluding you, philo, and a couple of others).

carver9
and he beat you. which is something it hurts to admit.

Lol... no, he has never beaten me, I admit, you have beaten me but quan has never earned that title and henever will.

quanchi112
I agree, superman has a lot of feats but even with all of the feats that he has, glads small feats still makes him far more impressive and far more powerful physically. We have already been through this quan. feats don't determine that Superman couldn't perform them. I mean come on. We've seen how Glads matches up with his peers and he usually drops the ball whereas superman comes through.

Look at Glads against masterson someone he crapped all over in experience, speed, and skill and masterson was smart enough to almost beat him to death.

-Pr-
I don't know ALL of his feats but I know more than the average joe and a lot more than some of the people onkmc (excluding you, philo, and a couple of others).

if you knew them, though, you'd rate him higher. his top feats eclipse almost any brick (and i use the term loosely) in comics (bar MAYBE hulk).

gladiator is maybe a competitor, but he's not close to being superior imo.

carver9
feats don't determine that Superman couldn't perform them. I mean come on. We've seen how Glads matches up with his peers and he usually drops the ball whereas superman comes through.

Look at Glads against masterson someone he crapped all over in experience, speed, and skill and masterson was smart enough to almost beat him to death.

Quan, gladiator was WRECKING the avengers and he was also destroying masterson thor. He had masterson dead to rights and even had masterson doubting himself but gladiator decides to stand over masterson laughing which ended with him getting blasted in the back b a powerful, magic blast. Masterson took advantage of this and started wailing of him. Masterson got crushed in that fight and a plot defeated gladiator and masterson is a powerful character which you shouldn't make any mistakes against.

Who has gladiator lost to that is his peer. Hell, he stalemated surfer and was running through ego like nothing.

quanchi112
Quan, gladiator was WRECKING the avengers and he was also destroying masterson thor. He had masterson dead to rights and even had masterson doubting himself but gladiator decides to stand over masterson laughing which ended with him getting blasted in the back b a powerful, magic blast. Masterson took advantage of this and started wailing of him. Masterson got crushed in that fight and a plot defeated gladiator and masterson is a powerful character which you shouldn't make any mistakes against.

Who has gladiator lost to that is his peer. Hell, he stalemated surfer and was running through ego like nothing. Superman has taken on the jla before. I mean it's not like any elite top tier when getting crazy hasn't taken on teams before. Yes, he was beating on masterson due to his lack of experience and skill. Masterson almost killed him.

The real Thor dominated another Gladiator, the Hulk bested him, I mean what else do you need here ?

Name me one elite top tier he ever defeated.

carver9
if you knew them, though, you'd rate him higher. his top feats eclipse almost any brick (and i use the term loosely) in comics (bar MAYBE hulk).

gladiator is maybe a competitor, but he's not close to being superior imo.

Then you are ignoring gladiators history. Physically he is more powerful than supes. I would still give supes some wins due to supes being the smartest out of the two and figuring out gladiators weakness AND gladiator being arrogant like he is which again would be his downfall.

When gladiator is confident he gets hit in the face by solar system destroying blast and it doesn't even tickle him. When gladiator is confident he destroys planets with his fist, solo moving an asteroid 2 the size of planet earth, rip stars in half and swim in stars like they are nothing but water.

-Pr-
Then you are ignoring gladiators history. Physically he is more powerful than supes. I would still give supes some wins due to supes being the smartest out of the two and figuring out gladiators weakness AND gladiator being arrogant like he is which again would be his downfall.

When gladiator is confident he gets hit in the face by solar system destroying blast and it doesn't even tickle him. When gladiator is confident he destroys planets with his fist, solo moving an asteroid 2 the size of planet earth, rip stars in half and swim in stars like they are nothing but water.

i'm not ignoring a thing. I did read X-Men, remember?

Physically? You'd need to prove it.

Superman took something bigger than a solar system sized blast of red sun radiation and survived. Superman has moved planets, giant god machines etc etc.

when did he ever rip a star in half?

swims in stars? really? you're going to use THAT against Superman?

quanchi112

When gladiator is confident he gets hit in the face by solar system destroying blast and it doesn't even tickle him. When gladiator is confident he destroys planets with his fist, solo moving an asteroid 2 the size of planet earth, rip stars in half and swim in stars like they are nothing but water. You haven't proven he's more powerful. Do I need to find a scan of the eldest one easily breaking his arm like it was a pretzel ?

These feats while impressive don't prove he can beat Supes. It's a close matchup granted but Supes is clutch whereas Glads isn't. I also see Superman as slightly stronger.

carver9
Superman has taken on the jla before. I mean it's not like any elite top tier when getting crazy hasn't taken on teams before. Yes, he was beating on masterson due to his lack of experience and skill. Masterson almost killed him.

The real Thor dominated another Gladiator, the Hulk bested him, I mean what else do you need here ?

Name me one elite top tier he ever defeated.

What are you talking about? Gladiator was covered in the radiation weakness that takes all of his powers when he faced the hulk but I would give hulk the win over both supes and gladiator anyway due to his amping ability.

Wow... gladiator defeated thor as well and koed him. The only time thor defeated glads was when he sneaked glads ater the two saved some people from a plane crash. He then hit gladiator with the god blast (which didn't injure him).

Gladiator has defeated binary, destroyed nova, defeated the entire nova corpse, was ripping through ego, stalemated surfer, ripped through a skrull that had all the powers of the most powerful beings on the planet, while doing this he ripped through war bird along with destroying an entire fleet that was attacking the shiar empire. The list goes on. Destroyed wonderman, hell he punched wonderman through the core of the planet and he was wipping through masterson thor until he was cheap shotted.

carver9
You haven't proven he's more powerful. Do I need to find a scan of the eldest one easily breaking his arm like it was a pretzel ?

These feats while impressive don't prove he can beat Supes. It's a close matchup granted but Supes is clutch whereas Glads isn't. I also see Superman as slightly stronger.

what would posting a scan of gladiator beng injured prove? Supes has showings far worse but me posting them wouldn't prove anything.

quanchi112
What are you talking about? Gladiator was covered in the radiation weakness that takes all of his powers when he faced the hulk but I would give hulk the win over both supes and gladiator anyway due to his amping ability.

Wow... gladiator defeated thor as well and koed him. The only time thor defeated glads was when he sneaked glads ater the two saved some people from a plane crash. He then hit gladiator with the god blast (which didn't injure him).

Gladiator has defeated binary, destroyed nova, defeated the entire nova corpse, was ripping through ego, stalemated surfer, ripped through a skrull that had all the powers of the most powerful beings on the planet, while doing this he ripped through war bird along with destroying an entire fleet that was attacking the shiar empire. The list goes on. Destroyed wonderman, hell he punched wonderman through the core of the planet and he was wipping through masterson thor until he was cheap shotted. Hulk dragged him into it. He wasn't fighting back he was free to just pummel.

No, Thor held back and was protecting others and the moment he took the kid gloves off he annihilated him. Thor also doesn't revert back to a human like he did without his hammer in the forums.

He didn't godblast him. LOL. He just tattooed him with his hammer.

Those aren't elite top tiers like Hulk and Thor.

When did he stalemate Surfer ?

Most of the rest isn't impressive compared to who Superman or any elite tier has beaten.

Nova and wonderman., eh ? Wow, what a psychopath. I can't believe you left out speedball too.

carver9
i'm not ignoring a thing. I did read X-Men, remember?

Physically? You'd need to prove it.

Superman took something bigger than a solar system sized blast of red sun radiation and survived. Superman has moved planets, giant god machines etc etc.

when did he ever rip a star in half?

swims in stars? really? you're going to use THAT against Superman?

What is it that makes you believe that he isn't more powerful?

So superman has tanked a blast more powerful than a solar system blast point blank range without any damage?

Desaad
http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/998/galactusthedevourer518no4.jpg

Which proves only that he KNOWS about Gladiator's vulnerability, not that his cosmic senses allowed him to know it.

Lex Luthor knows about Superman's vulnerability to kryptonite. Does he have cosmic awareness, to?

So still no examples of him actually using his abilities to sense a weakness in someone? So far GL's have shown far better scanning skill than Surfer. You'll notice that didn't know the true nature of the Axi-tun in his group, either, and was frequently confused and fooled by Skrull shape shifters.

carver9
Hulk dragged him into it. He wasn't fighting back he was free to just pummel.

No, Thor held back and was protecting others and the moment he took the kid gloves off he annihilated him. Thor also doesn't revert back to a human like he did without his hammer in the forums.

He didn't godblast him. LOL. He just tattooed him with his hammer.

Those aren't elite top tiers like Hulk and Thor.

When did he stalemate Surfer ?

Most of the rest isn't impressive compared to who Superman or any elite tier has beaten.

Nova and wonderman., eh ? Wow, what a psychopath. I can't believe you left out speedball too.

Lol... you are a trip quan.

So you do not believe nova is a top tier?

You do not think of binary as a top tier?

What about hyperion? Someone who has defeated thor; do you consider him a top tier? Gladiator snapped his neck.

He defeated thor once and thor defeated him once (with a sneak attack). Why are you using thor as a low showing anyway when you have clearly gave thor the majority against supes in a debate? I never said that gladiator is unbeatable... and if anyone could beat him, it would either be thor or supes but like I said before, in my eyes, gladiator is physically more powerful than supes.

Again, the guy defeated the entire nova corps by himself and he defeated a gang of some of the most powerful villians in the universe and he was one shotting them. Superman will have more showings because he is more popular but the small showings that gladiator has presents him as being more powerful.

Desaad

So superman has tanked a blast more powerful than a solar system blast point blank range without any damage?

He absorbed the power of a bomb powerful enough to destroy half a galaxy (or end all of creation, depending on which reference you prefer to use) and he's survived Black Holes. So yeah.

carver9
He absorbed the power of a bomb powerful enough to destroy half a galaxy (or end all of creation, depending on which reference you prefer to use) and he's survived Black Holes. So yeah.

I think I know what feat you are talking about and I think you are kind of overating it because of a certain circumastance that went on regarding this feat.

Black holes, nova has survived black holes... they are underated in comics.

Gladiator was wrapped in the crimson bands of cytorrak and flexed his muscles and broke the bands into small pieces and these are bands that has held some of the most powerful beings in the universe and he broke them by just flexing his muscles.

quanchi112
Lol... you are a trip quan.

So you do not believe nova is a top tier?

You do not think of binary as a top tier?

What about hyperion? Someone who has defeated thor; do you consider him a top tier? Gladiator snapped his neck.

He defeated thor once and thor defeated him once (with a sneak attack). Why are you using thor as a low showing anyway when you have clearly gave thor the majority against supes in a debate? I never said that gladiator is unbeatable... and if anyone could beat him, it would either be thor or supes but like I said before, in my eyes, gladiator is physically more powerful than supes.

Again, the guy defeated the entire nova corps by himself and he defeated a gang of some of the most powerful villians in the universe and he was one shotting them. Superman will have more showings because he is more popular but the small showings that gladiator has presents him as being more powerful. An elite top tier nowhere near being one. Not even close.

Not sso sure of Binary at all tbh.

Hyperion has lost a lot of his luster over the years and Thor is clearly above him now.

I am saying even masterson thor beat this guy. He loses all the time yet you make excuses all the time. You act like he can tank solar system blasts yet thor's hammer can almost kill him in like 20 seconds. Inconsistent much ? Feats don't make these guys unhurtable and when he fights against any of them he gets hurt and hurt badly.

You haven't proven he's physically more powerful you named a few feats and acted like that's proof.

So what ? The nova corps are bums, mainly. Didn't you see them die horribly within hours against the a wave.

No, these showings don't. Sorry your feat logic fails. You have zero proof these feats prove he's more powerful when masteron can beat him to near death in moments.

Glads power or strength is equal to Thor's anyways.

carver9
An elite top tier nowhere near being one. Not even close.

Not sso sure of Binary at all tbh.

Hyperion has lost a lot of his luster over the years and Thor is clearly above him now.

I am saying even masterson thor beat this guy. He loses all the time yet you make excuses all the time. You act like he can tank solar system blasts yet thor's hammer can almost kill him in like 20 seconds. Inconsistent much ? Feats don't make these guys unhurtable and when he fights against any of them he gets hurt and hurt badly.

You haven't proven he's physically more powerful you named a few feats and acted like that's proof.

So what ? The nova corps are bums, mainly. Didn't you see them die horribly within hours against the a wave.

No, these showings don't. Sorry your feat logic fails. You have zero proof these feats prove he's more powerful when masteron can beat him to near death in moments.

Glads power or strength is equal to Thor's anyways.

Quan, I have been debating with you for years... no matter what I tell you, you are going to either discredit it or make up some excuse... your mind is made up.

Did I ever say that gladiator is unhurtable?

I could have sworn that I said that supes could pull some wins.

Did I say that thor couldn't beat him? I have always given thor a 7 or 8/10 against gladiator.

The people that gladiator has defeated are powerful beings. He has also one shotted blackbolt. Let's not forget his most famous scene. Silver surfer, beta ray bill along with others were getting one shotted by tyrant, gladiator matched tyrants eye blast with his own eye blast and it took tyrant at least 4 to 5 blows to drop gladiator whereas he one shotted everyone.

Stop bringing up the masterson fight... gladiator was destroying him until he got back stabbed. That's not a good fight to use as evidence of anything since gladiator was his superior.

Gladiator defeated hyperion during hyperion beastly years when he was fighting against the avengers and taking hammer strikes to the chest without flinching and he still got that neck snapped.

Gladiator is a beast and you need to realize this.

quanchi112
Quan, I have been debating with you for years... no matter what I tell you, you are going to either discredit it or make up some excuse... your mind is made up.

Did I ever say that gladiator is unhurtable?

I could have sworn that I said that supes could pull some wins.

Did I say that thor couldn't beat him? I have always given thor a 7 or 8/10 against gladiator.

The people that gladiator has defeated are powerful beings. He has also one shotted blackbolt. Let's not forget his most famous scene. Silver surfer, beta ray bill along with others were getting one shotted by tyrant, gladiator matched tyrants eye blast with his own eye blast and it took tyrant at least 4 to 5 blows to drop gladiator whereas he one shotted everyone.

Stop bringing up the masterson fight... gladiator was destroying him until he got back stabbed. That's not a good fight to use as evidence of anything since gladiator was his superior.

Gladiator defeated hyperion during hyperion beastly years when he was fighting against the avengers and taking hammer strikes to the chest without flinching and he still got that neck snapped.

Gladiator is a beast and you need to realize this. Then you have no case then if you admit the feats don't carry over to when he matches up with characters in his class.

When did he oneshot BB ? When ?

Glads was nothing to Tyrant. None of them were.

Masterson still beat him despite his lack of experience. I can bring it up because an inexperienced guy beat him to within an inch of his life. Yet you claim he beats Superman because he's simply more powerful.

So what ? And hyperion's best years were well behind him. Galactic storm was well past his prime anyway.

He's in Superman's class sure. But Supes is just better and it pains me to admit it as I like Glads like 100 times more but he loses.

I don't give into bias like others do.

-Pr-

going by feats, Superman is superior. The proof is in the actual comics, of which there are many.

it was red sun, and all it did was hurt him.

and you still havem't answered me.

also, i heart this thread.

carver9
Then you have no case then if you admit the feats don't carry over to when he matches up with characters in his class.

When did he oneshot BB ? When ?

Glads was nothing to Tyrant. None of them were.

Masterson still beat him despite his lack of experience. I can bring it up because an inexperienced guy beat him to within an inch of his life. Yet you claim he beats Superman because he's simply more powerful.

So what ? And hyperion's best years were well behind him. Galactic storm was well past his prime anyway.

He's in Superman's class sure. But Supes is just better and it pains me to admit it as I like Glads like 100 times more but he loses.

I don't give into bias like others do.

He one shotted black bolt during the vulcan saga.

He also one shotted binary... gave silver surfer fits and was actually shooting cosmic energy from his chest. Hell, the guy CONTAINED a solar system destroying blast with his power. He was whipping up on ego the planet. He one shotted warbird... toyed with masterson thor, the avengers, and also toyed with nova, a herald.

Like I told you before... him standing over masterson thor, laughing at him was his downfall. He does this in ALL of his fights. He knows that he is superior and just downplay powerful beings which results in him getting defeated. He did this to masterson, thor, cannonball, hulk (the guy was dusting his cloths off while fighting hulk and making sure his hair was perfect), nova, and the list goes on. His ego is his downfall and that is why I would also give supes some wins against him. Without his ego problem imo, he would crush supes because he is superior in stats... he has no limits. The guy was ripping people apart and blasting people heads of and moving planets kind of like prime was doing. Even reed and professor x themselves said that he doesn't have a limit with his physical power... nova said this as well.

His ego is his weakness.

Masterson thor also pounded on thanos and hammer tossed thanos some light years away. Do you hear people saying that since masterson was whipping up on thanos, that makes thanos weak... no.

Tyrant had to put effort in dropping gladiator while the others, he simply one shotted.

You are seriously underating hyperion.

Desaad
I think I know what feat you are talking about and I think you are kind of overating it because of a certain circumastance that went on regarding this feat.

There are all kinds of argument, but that is one the people are referring to. Mageddon, anti sunlight, at least half a galaxy's destruction.

When has Nova survived a black hole? They tend to go either way -- guys like Surfer, Supes, Green Lantern survive them with varying levels of ease, even create or seal them up, but Thanos has gotten fairly messed up by them before, and I don't believe Nova has ever survived one (though, of course, I could be wrong).

The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak is a spell, not a device, and the strength of the bands depends wholly on the strength of the mage who invokes them. You'll have to give some context to the feat, if I'm to buy it -- especially considering we know that Strontians are weak against magic, from something already scanned in this thread.

Konton
He also one shotted binary...

... after she just exhausted her entire energy supply powering a starship or whatever. That was a really low showing for her anyway.

carver9
There are all kinds of argument, but that is one the people are referring to. Mageddon, anti sunlight, at least half a galaxy's destruction.

When has Nova survived a black hole? They tend to go either way -- guys like Surfer, Supes, Green Lantern survive them with varying levels of ease, even create or seal them up, but Thanos has gotten fairly messed up by them before, and I don't believe Nova has ever survived one (though, of course, I could be wrong).

The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak is a spell, not a device, and the strength of the bands depends wholly on the strength of the mage who invokes them. You'll have to give some context to the feat, if I'm to buy it -- especially considering we know that Strontians are weak against magic, from something already scanned in this thread.

Post the scan of the galaxy destroying blast.

Again, black holes isn't that impressive when it comes to comics. Black bolt created at least 12 black holes and they were circling thing and he suffered no damage and I can see gladiator flying through one without a scratch on him.

Quasar was in control of the bands and gladiator destroyed it with ease.

Desaad
Post the scan of the galaxy destroying blast.

No.

maybe if you ask nicely, but not with that kind of entitled attitude. I described the scene, and gave the reference. If you haven't seen it, tough titties.

Again, you're refuting a stance I've never taken, and repeating yourself.

Hey, so you've abandoned the (apparently false) argument that Nova flew through one? And that isn't what Black Bolt did -- you're misremembering the feat. Take a look at it again.

(It was Graviton who created them, black bolt that sealed them, and they were miniature and caused no damage to the environment).

But, finally, I've already said that they are variable, and given you an example of them being extremely impressive. It's not the end all be all, but it's a decent baseline.

Hahaha, yeah, and Quasar's shields with Wendell couldn't survive near a star for very long either. Bummer.

Bouboumaster
Which proves only that he KNOWS about Gladiator's vulnerability, not that his cosmic senses allowed him to know it.

Lex Luthor knows about Superman's vulnerability to kryptonite. Does he have cosmic awareness, to?

So still no examples of him actually using his abilities to sense a weakness in someone? So far GL's have shown far better scanning skill than Surfer. You'll notice that didn't know the true nature of the Axi-tun in his group, either, and was frequently confused and fooled by Skrull shape shifters.

Lex knows Sups for decades, while it was the first time Gladiator's weakness was mentionned, I think. And Surfer don't have the same relationship that Lex and Sups have: I mean, they both know each other for years! Surfer meet the guy reaaaaly occasionnaly. I think it's a use of cosmic awarness.

Still, he knew in that scan that there was a Regillan with mental power. I suppose that he'll be able to identify Sups as a kryptonian, and then, know at least two weaknesses out of three.

quanchi112
He one shotted black bolt during the vulcan saga.

He also one shotted binary... gave silver surfer fits and was actually shooting cosmic energy from his chest. Hell, the guy CONTAINED a solar system destroying blast with his power. He was whipping up on ego the planet. He one shotted warbird... toyed with masterson thor, the avengers, and also toyed with nova, a herald.

Like I told you before... him standing over masterson thor, laughing at him was his downfall. He does this in ALL of his fights. He knows that he is superior and just downplay powerful beings which results in him getting defeated. He did this to masterson, thor, cannonball, hulk (the guy was dusting his cloths off while fighting hulk and making sure his hair was perfect), nova, and the list goes on. His ego is his downfall and that is why I would also give supes some wins against him. Without his ego problem imo, he would crush supes because he is superior in stats... he has no limits. The guy was ripping people apart and blasting people heads of and moving planets kind of like prime was doing. Even reed and professor x themselves said that he doesn't have a limit with his physical power... nova said this as well.

His ego is his weakness.

Masterson thor also pounded on thanos and hammer tossed thanos some light years away. Do you hear people saying that since masterson was whipping up on thanos, that makes thanos weak... no.

Tyrant had to put effort in dropping gladiator while the others, he simply one shotted.

You are seriously underating hyperion. When he had help ? That's what your talking about ? LOL.

How is binary impressive and an elite top tier ?

You just repeat yourself and when did he ever fight the Surfer ?

So your point is Glads is a real idiot and that's why he lost to masterson. LOL.

Glads has limits and we've seen him utterly dominated by the eldest one, crushed by the hulk, nearly beaten to death by masterson thor, dominated by the real thor. The guy just doesn't cut the mustard.

No, Hyperion isn't anywhere near as impressive as he used to be.

carver9
When he had help ? That's what your talking about ? LOL.

How is binary impressive and an elite top tier ?

You just repeat yourself and when did he ever fight the Surfer ?

So your point is Glads is a real idiot and that's why he lost to masterson. LOL.

Glads has limits and we've seen him utterly dominated by the eldest one, crushed by the hulk, nearly beaten to death by masterson thor, dominated by the real thor. The guy just doesn't cut the mustard.

No, Hyperion isn't anywhere near as impressive as he used to be.

The point is... he one shotted black bolt. Everyone fears black scream so that's why he used someone to distract him.

Binary has given surfer hell.

During the same time he fought ego... I will post scans in a min.

Yes, gladiator is a idiot.

Hulk had radiation to aid him in his fight.

Masterson got mud stomped and snuck attack a laughing gladiator.

He beat thor once as well... koed him actually and during the second fight, thor snuck attacked him and also had help (thor girl).

Hyperion is a beast.

quanchi112
The point is... he one shotted black bolt. Everyone fears black scream so that's why he used someone to distract him.

Binary has given surfer hell.

During the same time he fought ego... I will post scans in a min.

Yes, gladiator is a idiot.

Hulk had radiation to aid him in his fight.

Masterson got mud stomped and snuck attack a laughing gladiator.

He beat thor once as well... koed him actually and during the second fight, thor snuck attacked him and also had help (thor girl).

Hyperion is a beast. No, he never oneshotted BB and he had other characters aid with a plan to take on BB. Wow. You really do twist context.

So ?

Ok.

That doesn't help his case if he's stupid.

Hulk had him helpless before the radiation.

Masteron almost killed him whereas Hulk has taken on the real Thor's hammer for an hour.

No, he made Thor turn into human and when he quit holding bakc he crushed Glads like a nonfactor.

No, he isn't.

MrMind
JLA for sure

carver9
No, he never oneshotted BB and he had other characters aid with a plan to take on BB. Wow. You really do twist context.

So ?

Ok.

That doesn't help his case if he's stupid.

Hulk had him helpless before the radiation.

Masteron almost killed him whereas Hulk has taken on the real Thor's hammer for an hour.

No, he made Thor turn into human and when he quit holding bakc he crushed Glads like a nonfactor.

No, he isn't.

He one punched blackbolt and the fight was done.

I know it doesn't help my case just like power gem drax is an idiot but he is still physically more powerful than supes. Gladiator ego makes him lose a fight.

Hulk didn't have him helpless... they were stalemating until hulk threw him in the radiation.

Masterson sure did almost kill him AFTER he snucked him with a magical attack. Before that, gladiator was superior.

Like I told you before, gladiator has defeated thor as well. Stop talking like I said that thor is some kind of weakling. I already told you that I would give thor a 8 or 9/10 against gladiator (due to his ego) and I would give thor a 7 or 8/10 against supes as well.

Hyperion IS a beast when he wants to be.

quanchi112
He one punched blackbolt and the fight was done.

I know it doesn't help my case just like power gem drax is an idiot but he is still physically more powerful than supes. Gladiator ego makes him lose a fight.

Hulk didn't have him helpless... they were stalemating until hulk threw him in the radiation.

Masterson sure did almost kill him AFTER he snucked him with a magical attack. Before that, gladiator was superior.

Like I told you before, gladiator has defeated thor as well. Stop talking like I said that thor is some kind of weakling. I already told you that I would give thor a 8 or 9/10 against gladiator (due to his ego) and I would give thor a 7 or 8/10 against supes as well.

Hyperion IS a beast when he wants to be. Incorrect.

Gladiator isn't that stupid.

Yes, he dragged him over to it. He wasn't defending himself.

Mastseron showed beating him could kill him very quickly.

No, he didn't he caused Thor to revert back to a human as he held back.

Recent examples ?

carver9
Incorrect.

Gladiator isn't that stupid.

Yes, he dragged him over to it. He wasn't defending himself.

Mastseron showed beating him could kill him very quickly.

No, he didn't he caused Thor to revert back to a human as he held back.

Recent examples ?

Naah, its the truth.

He is arrogant as hell and that is why he is always on the losing end.

Do you not understand what a sneak attack is? I believe you do because you tend to bring it up everytime someone bring up the wonder woman and superman fight. In the entire fight, masterson was getting his a** crushed and actually showed fear of gladiator. Gladiator has him HELPLESS on the ground. Gladiator could have easily pressed his attack by pounding him to sleep or heat visioning him into submission but he chose to stand over him and laugh. While standing over masterson LAUGHING masterson take advantage of an open opportunity and call upon a magical, powerful lightning and hit gladiator in the back. This blast stuns gladiator to the point that he couldn't even stand on both feat, he was falling to the ground. Masterson thor taking advantage of this opportunity and pound on a falling gladiator that was damaged to the point that he was unable to stand up. The blast already dropped him so that's all masterson was doing was pounding on a limp body. Before this sneak attack, masterson was getting treated like a step child.

Hulk and gladiator was stalemating and even then, gladiator was still being arrogant like usual. Hulk grabbed him by the eyes during his heat vision rage and tossed him in his krytonite.

He defeated thor once and thor defeated him once with the aid of thor girl.

Hyperion flying wonderman into a sun making it go supernova.

quanchi112
Naah, its the truth.

He is arrogant as hell and that is why he is always on the losing end.

Do you not understand what a sneak attack is? I believe you do because you tend to bring it up everytime someone bring up the wonder woman and superman fight. In the entire fight, masterson was getting his a** crushed and actually showed fear of gladiator. Gladiator has him HELPLESS on the ground. Gladiator could have easily pressed his attack by pounding him to sleep or heat visioning him into submission but he chose to stand over him and laugh. While standing over masterson LAUGHING masterson take advantage of an open opportunity and call upon a magical, powerful lightning and hit gladiator in the back. This blast stuns gladiator to the point that he couldn't even stand on both feat, he was falling to the ground. Masterson thor taking advantage of this opportunity and pound on a falling gladiator that was damaged to the point that he was unable to stand up. The blast already dropped him so that's all masterson was doing was pounding on a limp body. Before this sneak attack, masterson was getting treated like a step child.

Hulk and gladiator was stalemating and even then, gladiator was still being arrogant like usual. Hulk grabbed him by the eyes during his heat vision rage and tossed him in his krytonite.

He defeated thor once and thor defeated him once with the aid of thor girl.

Hyperion flying wonderman into a sun making it go supernova. No, it isn't he he aid and specifically prevented BB with aid from using his powers against him.

That's a character trait you can't avoid I am afraid.

In a fight once it's begun it's fair game. My point isn't whether masteron can beat him a majority it's that he can't take much punishment from him which he can't.

No, Hulk had him helpless and then carried him over to the radiation. That's exactly what happened.

Nope. Thor crushed him into the pavement soon as he sai dhe was done holding back.

Wonderman is weak sauce. LOL.

carver9
No, it isn't he he aid and specifically prevented BB with aid from using his powers against him.

That's a character trait you can't avoid I am afraid.

In a fight once it's begun it's fair game. My point isn't whether masteron can beat him a majority it's that he can't take much punishment from him which he can't.

No, Hulk had him helpless and then carried him over to the radiation. That's exactly what happened.

Nope. Thor crushed him into the pavement soon as he sai dhe was done holding back.

Wonderman is weak sauce. LOL.

He one shotted black bolt. Even the sentry fears blackbolt power.

I know... that is why I give thor the majority against him.

Gladiator is weak to magic and that is why he was dropped, because he was hit by a magical attack.

That's not what happened.

He threw a chimney at thor, thor hits the chimney with his hammer, during this, gladiator is charging at thor and blitz him which resulted in thor being koed. They fight again, save some lives andthor takes advantage of the opportunity and ko gladiator.

Wonderman isn't as weak as you are making him out to be... especially since his punches has been described as being similar to sentry.

quanchi112
He one shotted black bolt. Even the sentry fears blackbolt power.

I know... that is why I give thor the majority against him.

Gladiator is weak to magic and that is why he was dropped, because he was hit by a magical attack.

That's not what happened.

He threw a chimney at thor, thor hits the chimney with his hammer, during this, gladiator is charging at thor and blitz him which resulted in thor being koed. They fight again, save some lives andthor takes advantage of the opportunity and ko gladiator.

Wonderman isn't as weak as you are making him out to be... especially since his punches has been described as being similar to sentry. No, I just explained the context and you repeat yourself. You lied I called you on it.

K.

No, it's because the hammer was powerful enough to hurt him bad there was no mention of a magical weakness playing any factor in this.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

Thor held back and when he didn't he pwned him. All stated right in the comic.

Wonderman's a joke in the company of these characters an outright hoot.

carver9
No, I just explained the context and you repeat yourself. You lied I called you on it.

K.

No, it's because the hammer was powerful enough to hurt him bad there was no mention of a magical weakness playing any factor in this.

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

Thor held back and when he didn't he pwned him. All stated right in the comic.

Wonderman's a joke in the company of these characters an outright hoot.

I didn't lie about anything... blackbolt got koed.

I'm glad we agree.

Did I say that the hammer wasn't powerful? Its powerful enough to drop gladiator since I said that thor could beat him. Masterson could also drop a holding back, not paying attention, laughing out loud, gladiator. If gladiator ego didn't get the best of him, masterson would have been dead.

You must didn't see the part where gladiator koed thor? I agree, thor beat gladiator as well BUT a lot went into play for him to pull that victory. They were talking, thor slaps him with the hammer while they were talking and pressed his attack and then hit him with the god blast. Thor girl shows up and finish gladiator off with a blast that was stated as being capable of rivaling odins power

Wonderman isn't a joke... hyperion isn't either.

quanchi112
I didn't lie about anything... blackbolt got koed.

I'm glad we agree.

Did I say that the hammer wasn't powerful? Its powerful enough to drop gladiator since I said that thor could beat him. Masterson could also drop a holding back, not paying attention, laughing out loud, gladiator. If gladiator ego didn't get the best of him, masterson would have been dead.

You must didn't see the part where gladiator koed thor? I agree, thor beat gladiator as well BUT a lot went into play for him to pull that victory. They were talking, thor slaps him with the hammer while they were talking and pressed his attack and then hit him with the god blast. Thor girl shows up and finish gladiator off with a blast that was stated as being capable of rivaling odins power

Wonderman isn't a joke... hyperion isn't either. Not by Glads and Glads alone. he had a plan and aid not the same thing.

That's irrelevant for all the feats you put up about Glads he can be killed rather quickly by Thor. He's no Hulk.

Thor was holding back and turned into a human. When Thor goes all out Glads is deadmeat.

Wonderman is a joke to Superman or any elite top tier. Hyperion is nothing but a warmup to any elite top tier as well.

Black bolt z
lol at thor owning glads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
lol at thor owning glads. Are you implying he didn't ?

carver9
Not by Glads and Glads alone. he had a plan and aid not the same thing.

That's irrelevant for all the feats you put up about Glads he can be killed rather quickly by Thor. He's no Hulk.

Thor was holding back and turned into a human. When Thor goes all out Glads is deadmeat.

Wonderman is a joke to Superman or any elite top tier. Hyperion is nothing but a warmup to any elite top tier as well.

Glads dropped blackbolt with one punch. There is nothing changing this.

Gladiator is weak to magic and hulk has the best healing factor in comics... of course thor hammer would drop gladiator first over hulk. Superman ain't no hulk either, especially when it comes to magic.

Nothing change the fact that gladiator koed thor and again, I would give thor a huge majority against both supes and gladiator. Thor is a powerful being that just took out a god killer.

Wonderman isn't a joke... I don't know where you are getting your info. Hyperion is also a beast that has given thor and hulk hell and he would also give supes fits as well.

Gladiator can't be killed easily by thor. Thor pounded on him... shot him with the god blast and THEN thor girl hit him with a blast that rivaled odins power and gladiator was up and awake in a couple of panels.

quanchi112
Glads dropped blackbolt with one punch. There is nothing changing this.

Gladiator is weak to magic and hulk has the best healing factor in comics... of course thor hammer would drop gladiator first over hulk. Superman ain't no hulk either, especially when it comes to magic.

Nothing change the fact that gladiator koed thor and again, I would give thor a huge majority against both supes and gladiator. Thor is a powerful being that just took out a god killer.

Wonderman isn't a joke... I don't know where you are getting your info. Hyperion is also a beast that has given thor and hulk hell and he would also give supes fits as well.

Gladiator can't be killed easily by thor. Thor pounded on him... shot him with the god blast and THEN thor girl hit him with a blast that rivaled odins power and gladiator was up and awake in a couple of panels. No, he didn't lucky for you I have no idea where my war of the kings is.

Gladiator wasn't weak to magic back then making this irrelevant.

Thor hasn't even bested Herc for crying out loud but he has dominated Gladiator.

Name a top tier wonderman can seriously beat.

Nah. ALL THREE wreck Hyperion.

Thor can easily kill Glads as even masterson showed.

Thor had him bested when Thor girl threw hers in. Glads went back to zarko with his tail in between his legs and said he's too strong.

carver9
No, he didn't lucky for you I have no idea where my war of the kings is.

Gladiator wasn't weak to magic back then making this irrelevant.

Thor hasn't even bested Herc for crying out loud but he has dominated Gladiator.

Name a top tier wonderman can seriously beat.

Nah. ALL THREE wreck Hyperion.

Thor can easily kill Glads as even masterson showed.

Thor had him bested when Thor girl threw hers in. Glads went back to zarko with his tail in between his legs and said he's too strong.

Gladiator has always been weak to magic.

Thor has bested mangog, doom in the destroyer armor, defeated surfer, defeated galactus twice and the list goes on... so saying thor hasn't bested hercules is irrelevant.

Wonderman has defeated thor with one punch. Does that answer your question?

I don't understand why you say thor could easily kill gladiator when thor has used his best against glads with the aid of a partner and still couldn't kill him. Stop trolling. Again, he hit glads with numerous of hammer shots to the head, he then proceed at hitting him with the god blast and then thor girl assisted him with a blast rivaling odin and gladiator was up in a couple of panels. Thor isn't killing glads easy when he has tried his best and still failed at killing him.

quanchi112
Gladiator has always been weak to magic.

Thor has bested mangog, doom in the destroyer armor, defeated surfer, defeated galactus twice and the list goes on... so saying thor hasn't bested hercules is irrelevant.

Wonderman has defeated thor with one punch. Does that answer your question?

I don't understand why you say thor could easily kill gladiator when thor has used his best against glads with the aid of a partner and still couldn't kill him. Stop trolling. Again, he hit glads with numerous of hammer shots to the head, he then proceed at hitting him with the god blast and then thor girl assisted him with a blast rivaling odin and gladiator was up in a couple of panels. Thor isn't killing glads easy when he has tried his best and still failed at killing him. Prove it then. I may be wrong on this so since you are such a huge Glads fan prove me wrong.

Just saying he has bested Glads and quite easily while he hasn't bested Herc. Just throwing it out there.

Scans ?

Thor didn't want to kill him he wanted to put him down. Thor did so and then didn't press him we've seen what masterson can do when he's down.

Thor and Hulk had him at their mercy. This tends to happen to Glads all the time in defeats.

carver9
Prove it then. I may be wrong on this so since you are such a huge Glads fan prove me wrong.

Just saying he has bested Glads and quite easily while he hasn't bested Herc. Just throwing it out there.

Scans ?

Thor didn't want to kill him he wanted to put him down. Thor did so and then didn't press him we've seen what masterson can do when he's down.

Thor and Hulk had him at their mercy. This tends to happen to Glads all the time in defeats.

What is it that you want me to prove? That glads is vulnerable to magic?

But him not besting herc has nothing to do with anything when thor has bested people far more powerful than herc.

If you are so familiar with wonderman then you should know this. I'm pretty sure its in his respect thread. Thor walks outside of the mansion, face wonderman stance to stance, wonderman punch him, ko him and the fight is done.

Thor hit him with the god blast and then pressed his attack and still couldn't kill him or damage his skin.

Gladiator ego is his downfall and gladiator has only been dropped by plot. Thor lost to glads and hulk threw glads into his kryptonite.

quanchi112
What is it that you want me to prove? That glads is vulnerable to magic?

But him not besting herc has nothing to do with anything when thor has bested people far more powerful than herc.

If you are so familiar with wonderman then you should know this. I'm pretty sure its in his respect thread. Thor walks outside of the mansion, face wonderman stance to stance, wonderman punch him, ko him and the fight is done.

Thor hit him with the god blast and then pressed his attack and still couldn't kill him or damage his skin.

Gladiator ego is his downfall and gladiator has only been dropped by plot. Thor lost to glads and hulk threw glads into his kryptonite. That this was always a weakness of his say pre galactic storm.

Shows Thor can easily best Glads not Herc though.

So you didn't read the comic itself looked at a scan and have no idea what happened on the next page.

Thor never godblasted glads. That's a lie.

Thor beat Glads as did Hulk. Both had him at their mercy.

carver9
That this was always a weakness of his say pre galactic storm.

Shows Thor can easily best Glads not Herc though.

So you didn't read the comic itself looked at a scan and have no idea what happened on the next page.

Thor never godblasted glads. That's a lie.

Thor beat Glads as did Hulk. Both had him at their mercy.

I'm unable to prove that but its pretty obvious that he had that weakness during that time.

I still don't get why you are bringing up herc. Thor has bested 100s of people that are more powerful than herc.

I read the cmic like 15 years ago... wonderman koed thor with a punch to the skull.

It looked like a godblast to me.

And glads beat thor so what's your point? A plot beat glads, not the hulk.

-Pr-
Wonder Man wouldn't beat Thor in a fight.

carver9
Wonder Man wouldn't beat Thor in a fight.

I know he wouldn't but he has done so on panel.

quanchi112
I'm unable to prove that but its pretty obvious that he had that weakness during that time.

I still don't get why you are bringing up herc. Thor has bested 100s of people that are more powerful than herc.

I read the cmic like 15 years ago... wonderman koed thor with a punch to the skull.

It looked like a godblast to me.

And glads beat thor so what's your point? A plot beat glads, not the hulk. If it's a weakness he's always had it should be one of the easiest things to prove.

Ok we will leave herc out of this.

I bet there's something you are leaving out. You said Glads beat BB but he had a plan and aid especially with BB's abilities in mind. That's not the same thing as a straight up fight.

It wasn't. A godblast would have killed him and it didn't look like one at all.

Glads beat Thor because he held back and turned into a human when he launched his hammer. When Thor got serious he dominated him.

carver9
If it's a weakness he's always had it should be one of the easiest things to prove.

Ok we will leave herc out of this.

I bet there's something you are leaving out. You said Glads beat BB but he had a plan and aid especially with BB's abilities in mind. That's not the same thing as a straight up fight.

It wasn't. A godblast would have killed him and it didn't look like one at all.

Glads beat Thor because he held back and turned into a human when he launched his hammer. When Thor got serious he dominated him.

Lol... I never said gladiator straight up beat black bolt, what I said was "gladiator one punched him" which is what he did. He one punched him "even though black bolt was tricked" the feat is still impressive since he was taken out with a single punch.

I'm not leaving anything out. I'm pretty sure its on wondermans respect thread.

Doesn't thor get on his knees when he is shooting the god blast?

Who told you that thor was holding back before glads koed him?

-Pr-
I know he wouldn't but he has done so on panel.

so? people have low showings. it doesn't detract from their ability on this forum.

carver9
so? people have low showings. it doesn't detract from their ability on this forum.

I agree with this... the only reason I brought it up was because quan asked me what top tier has wonderman defeated and he defeated thor.

-Pr-
I agree with this... the only reason I brought it up was because quan asked me what top tier has wonderman defeated and he defeated thor.

one punch is not a defeat. do you even have the scan?

quanchi112
Lol... I never said gladiator straight up beat black bolt, what I said was "gladiator one punched him" which is what he did. He one punched him "even though black bolt was tricked" the feat is still impressive since he was taken out with a single punch.

I'm not leaving anything out. I'm pretty sure its on wondermans respect thread.

Doesn't thor get on his knees when he is shooting the god blast?

Who told you that thor was holding back before glads koed him? Leaving out the context and implying he oneshotted someone hurts your case.

You left something out in the same post. I bet you are. You seem to always leave crucial details out that's why I don't take your word for it.

Not always.

Thor outright stated he can hold back no more and then pwned him meaning everything prior to this was him holding back.

Prep-Man

Falcon Punch?

D_Dude1210
Falcon Punch?

Lol. Win.

OneDumbG0
How come Nova isn't on the Annihilators (clever name btw) team?

Q99
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
How come Nova isn't on the Annihilators (clever name btw) team?

Because he's dead. Or at least effectively so, trapped in another dimension.

carver9
Leaving out the context and implying he oneshotted someone hurts your case.

You left something out in the same post. I bet you are. You seem to always leave crucial details out that's why I don't take your word for it.

Not always.

Thor outright stated he can hold back no more and then pwned him meaning everything prior to this was him holding back.

No context was ever needed. Gladiator bypassed blackbolts durability and one shotted him. Nothing changed about black bolts durability during this punch.

I didn't leave out anything... check out wondermans respect thread, it should be in there. For you to know a character so well, you should know what fight I am talking about and even if I showed you the scan and everything that I say is true, you will still find a way of discrediting wonderman so me posting it is pointless. Either take my word for it or find the answer yourself.

Majority of the time, he is on his knees.

Thor also snuck attacked gladiator while gladiator wasn't even prepared for an attack from thor. Of course he would drop gladiator with an ambush.

carver9

He one shot koed thor... that is a defeat.

I shouldn't have to provide a scan, this is carver9 that is saying this... what I say always tend to happen. I never make up things.

Omega Vision

I shouldn't have to provide a scan, this is carver9 that is saying this... what I say always tend to happen. I never make up things. laughing

Have you finally become self-aware or are you serious here?

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
laughing

Have you finally become self-aware or are you serious here?

Lol... I knew I would get a reaction out of that post but I thought that it would have been "nuul" that would have said something first.

By the way, I was serious. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Falcon Punch?

there's always an exception.

I shouldn't have to provide a scan, this is carver9 that is saying this... what I say always tend to happen. I never make up things.

ermm

name the issue number, and i'll get it if i have it.

Philosophía
The JLA destroy them, hard.

carver9
there's always an exception.

ermm

name the issue number, and i'll get it if i have it.

I read it 15+ years ago... I don't have a issue number but I will try to find a scan for you.

-Pr-
I read it 15+ years ago... I don't have a issue number but I will try to find a scan for you.

all right...

Philosophía
I read it 15+ years ago... I don't have a issue number but I will try to find a scan for you. You read it as an infant?

carver9

-Pr-
Lol...

I'm old enough to be your uncle.

you sure that's a good thing? stick out tongue

carver9
you sure that's a good thing? stick out tongue

Lol... its not that bad... I'm 26. I'm not THAT old.

-Pr-
Lol... its not that bad... I'm 26. I'm not THAT old.

i'm 27.

carver9
i'm 27.

I'm more mature though.

No response needed.

-Pr-
I'm more mature though.

No response needed.

i don't think i could find one to accurately portray my response to that comment.

carver9
i'm 27.

I'm more mature though.

No response/reply needed. stick out tongue

carver9
Why did it post my comment twice? I was just playing with ya pr, you are a cool guy in my eyes, that's why I am always messing with ya. As for this thread, annihilators 9/10.

-Pr-
As for this thread, annihilators 9/10.

i hope you're still messing.

carver9
i hope you're still messing.

Naah, surfers team is just too powerful and have more powers to rely on.

Philosophía
I'm 26.
i'm 27.
Unless age/intelligence works in logarithmic scale, I call bullshit.

-Pr-
Naah, surfers team is just too powerful and have more powers to rely on.

more is not always better.

except in sex.

OneDumbG0

Omega Vision
Lol...

I'm old enough to be your uncle.
A friend of mine has an Uncle who's 2 years old.

So that isn't saying much.

quanchi112

Still going with the Annihilators.

carver9
He was held back and prepped for specifically. I mean you really don't even see the difference between that and a one on one encounter with no help ?

Carver you're better than this.

You just told me for a character I should know so well when I asked you to prove Gladiator had a magical weakness pre war of kings and you couldn't do it. I mean if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black i don't know what is.

Seeing a scan in a respect thread doesn't prove really anything as I don't know what happened prior to.

No, Glads was well aware they saved the people and he got pwned. He went home to zarko a broken and beaten man.

Phil's uncle. Makes perfect sense. Care to prove it ?

I get what you are saying about the blackbolt fight but I don't think you understand what I am saying so I am going to get off of that topic.

It was explained during the vulcan saga that gladiator ALWAYS had that magic weakness and its pretty much obvious that back then it existed. The entire xmen were unable to put a scratch on him, he walked through binarys attacks, nova attacks, all of the avengers attacks, all of the fantastic four attacks but when he get hit by a magical lightning it takes him out. Yeah, the weakness was there.

Well, go to the drax vs superman thread, me and rage were in there talking about the ko.

Quan, thor caught him off guard an again, it doesn't matter if thor beat him or not because before this, thor got koed.

quanchi112
I get what you are saying about the blackbolt fight but I don't think you understand what I am saying so I am going to get off of that topic.

It was explained during the vulcan saga that gladiator ALWAYS had that magic weakness and its pretty much obvious that back then it existed. The entire xmen were unable to put a scratch on him, he walked through binarys attacks, nova attacks, all of the avengers attacks, all of the fantastic four attacks but when he get hit by a magical lightning it takes him out. Yeah, the weakness was there.

Well, go to the drax vs superman thread, me and rage were in there talking about the ko.

Quan, thor caught him off guard an again, it doesn't matter if thor beat him or not because before this, thor got koed. Meaning one writer decided to give him a weakness which has nothing to do with Thor's hammer pounding him twenty years ago.

No, I am not going anywhere.

Thor turned into a human and held back when he doesn't Glads can't compete.

carver9
Meaning one writer decided to give him a weakness which has nothing to do with Thor's hammer pounding him twenty years ago.

No, I am not going anywhere.

Thor turned into a human and held back when he doesn't Glads can't compete.

The weakness was always there. It has been on his bio as well for the past 20 years.

Well just know, wonderman knocked thor out.

You must didn't see the fight. Gladiator throw a chimney at thor, thor crushes the chimney with his hammer. While doing this gladiator is charging at thor with a blitz and blitz him to sleep.

quanchi112
The weakness was always there. It has been on his bio as well for the past 20 years.

Well just know, wonderman knocked thor out.

You must didn't see the fight. Gladiator throw a chimney at thor, thor crushes the chimney with his hammer. While doing this gladiator is charging at thor with a blitz and blitz him to sleep. Post the bio then from twenty years ago.

I doubt it.

Thor was holding back then and when he decided the kid gloves were off he wrecked shop.

carver9
Post the bio then from twenty years ago.

I doubt it.

Thor was holding back then and when he decided the kid gloves were off he wrecked shop.

I am debating with you from my phone.

Why d you doubt the truth? I know what happened.

So you honestly believe thor was holding back to the point that he would allow someone to "crush" him. I can understand someone holding back at a certain point during a fight but holding back until he is koed... doesn't make sense to me and why would he hold back against someone like gladiator.

quanchi112
I am debating with you from my phone.

Why d you doubt the truth? I know what happened.

So you honestly believe thor was holding back to the point that he would allow someone to "crush" him. I can understand someone holding back at a certain point during a fight but holding back until he is koed... doesn't make sense to me and why would he hold back against someone like gladiator. Well when you get home then do so.

Because your truth is usually missing crucial details.

I believe Thor held back enough to let Glads gain the advantage. When Thor doesn't hold back he's a real monster and someone Glads can't hope to beat imo.

carver9
Well when you get home then do so.

Because your truth is usually missing crucial details.

I believe Thor held back enough to let Glads gain the advantage. When Thor doesn't hold back he's a real monster and someone Glads can't hope to beat imo.

When I get home, I will post it.

Lol... sometimes my truth is missing crucial details but majority of the time, I'm right on point.

Thor always hold back and that lead to gladiator dropping him. We already seen what a none holding back thor can accomplish... defeating surfer, beta ray bill, along with a couple of other heralds that dog piled him. A none holding back thor is an elite high herald, probably trans and I admit, I would give thor the win ANY day of the week against glads but what does that have to do with supes. A none holding back thor would crush supes as well and him crushing a team of high heralds proves this.

You really need to stop bringing thor up anyway because I already told you my thoughts on the character.

quanchi112
When I get home, I will post it.

Lol... sometimes my truth is missing crucial details but majority of the time, I'm right on point.

Thor always hold back and that lead to gladiator dropping him. We already seen what a none holding back thor can accomplish... defeating surfer, beta ray bill, along with a couple of other heralds that dog piled him. A none holding back thor is an elite high herald, probably trans and I admit, I would give thor the win ANY day of the week against glads but what does that have to do with supes. A none holding back thor would crush supes as well and him crushing a team of high heralds proves this.

You really need to stop bringing thor up anyway because I already told you my thoughts on the character. Ok.

No, I dont think you are the crucial points change everything.

So you admit Thor on hi sbest dominated Glads on his best. Well then you agree with me.

Glads is weaker than Hulk at his best as well. Any elite top tier should beat him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by shokosugi
flash solos this team via blitz laughing

carver9
Ok.

No, I dont think you are the crucial points change everything.

So you admit Thor on hi sbest dominated Glads on his best. Well then you agree with me.

Glads is weaker than Hulk at his best as well. Any elite top tier should beat him.

You are putting words in my mouth.

I agree, thor is above glads when going all out but he is above supes as well. A thor going all out would have dropped diana in a couple of panel... diana held her own against supes. A gladiator going all out would have dropped diana in a couple of panels since he dropped thor.

I agree as well with hulk being over gladiator... hulk is also a beast and I think hulk is over thor as well and not to long from now... when hulk whip thanos a**, we will know that hulk is over thanos as well.

Any elite top tier shouldn't beat him because elite top tiers cant run through nova like he did or ko thor with a blitz like he did or snap hyperions neck or one shot binary like he did or destroy masterson like he did (before the sneak attack) or beat on ego like he did or stalemate surfer like he did along with shooting compsmic energy out of his chest or contain a solar system destroying blast like he did or rip a star in half like he did or bust a planet open with nine moons like he did or destroy the nova group like he did or solo an entire fleet of superhumans like he did.

Gladiator is top tier and he is physically above majority of them minus hulk. Thor "power" is what gives him the edge against glads.

quanchi112
You are putting words in my mouth.

I agree, thor is above glads when going all out but he is above supes as well. A thor going all out would have dropped diana in a couple of panel... diana held her own against supes. A gladiator going all out would have dropped diana in a couple of panels since he dropped thor.

I agree as well with hulk being over gladiator... hulk is also a beast and I think hulk is over thor as well and not to long from now... when hulk whip thanos a**, we will know that hulk is over thanos as well.

Any elite top tier shouldn't beat him because elite top tiers cant run through nova like he did or ko thor with a blitz like he did or snap hyperions neck or one shot binary like he did or destroy masterson like he did (before the sneak attack) or beat on ego like he did or stalemate surfer like he did along with shooting compsmic energy out of his chest or contain a solar system destroying blast like he did or rip a star in half like he did or bust a planet open with nine moons like he did or destroy the nova group like he did or solo an entire fleet of superhumans like he did.

Gladiator is top tier and he is physically above majority of them minus hulk. Thor "power" is what gives him the edge against glads. I dunno about easily dropping Diana. I give him the nod against Diana but I don't see her as an elite top tier.

Hulk has never even given Thanos a run for his money so until then let's not get silly.

Glads used his skill to snap Hyperion's neck as strength wise anyways it seemed pretty much dead even though I do think Glads is stronger if it was decided just on strength alone.

Those feats while impressive really have no bearing on how Hulk matches up with Glads or really any other top tier.

Thor is even with Glads strength wise as well. Thor is a lot more powerful and a much better warrior.

carver9
I dunno about easily dropping Diana. I give him the nod against Diana but I don't see her as an elite top tier.

Hulk has never even given Thanos a run for his money so until then let's not get silly.

Glads used his skill to snap Hyperion's neck as strength wise anyways it seemed pretty much dead even though I do think Glads is stronger if it was decided just on strength alone.

Those feats while impressive really have no bearing on how Hulk matches up with Glads or really any other top tier.

Thor is even with Glads strength wise as well. Thor is a lot more powerful and a much better warrior.

Why wouldn't a "none holding back Thor" not be able to easily drop diana? He drop a team of high heralds without too much trouble so he should be able to outright kill diana in a couple of panels.

Why wouldn't gladiator easily be able to drop diana. He is stronger than her, faster than her, more powerful than her, she doesn't even have the skill edge over him since he was trained in the shiar arts and he is a martial artist himself. She has no advantages against him.

Those feats are hellava impressive and by the way, hyperion has dropped the hulk so using him as evidence doesn't help your case. Many top tiers can't do the things that glads has done as easily as he has done them... get that outta here.

Thor isn't even with glads strength wise. When I see thor pushing a meteor that blocked an entire star lane with nothing but brute strength, then I would believe you. When I see thor rip a star in half, then I would believe you. When I see a high end 100 tonner fly at thor chest and bounce off of it leaving a smile on thor face, then I would believe you. When I see thor contain a solar system destroying blast or have enough strength to punch someone from the earth into the core of the sun, then I would believe you.

People equal to masterson that possessed thors hammer has given thor fits... gladiator ran through masterson and the avengers like candy.

quanchi112
Why wouldn't a "none holding back Thor" not be able to easily drop diana? He drop a team of high heralds without too much trouble so he should be able to outright kill diana in a couple of panels.

Why wouldn't gladiator easily be able to drop diana. He is stronger than her, faster than her, more powerful than her, she doesn't even have the skill edge over him since he was trained in the shiar arts and he is a martial artist himself. She has no advantages against him.

Those feats are hellava impressive and by the way, hyperion has dropped the hulk so using him as evidence doesn't help your case. Many top tiers can't do the things that glads has done as easily as he has done them... get that outta here.

Thor isn't even with glads strength wise. When I see thor pushing a meteor that blocked an entire star lane with nothing but brute strength, then I would believe you. When I see thor rip a star in half, then I would believe you. When I see a high end 100 tonner fly at thor chest and bounce off of it leaving a smile on thor face, then I would believe you. When I see thor contain a solar system destroying blast or have enough strength to punch someone from the earth into the core of the sun, then I would believe you.

People equal to masterson that possessed thors hammer has given thor fits... gladiator ran through masterson and the avengers like candy. I thought you meant like a non holding back Glads would easily be able to drop diana. Thor drops most top tiers though WW faster than most if he connects due to her sub par durability and lack of strength.

Glads is weak against magic as per wok. WW is more skilled and Glads is very cocky.

A long time ago Hyperion was more impressive than in the past 20 years his stock was hit the ground floor.

Yes, he is. Glads has admitted it as well. Feats don't determine who is stronger these characters matching up does and Glads even stated it hismelf.

Masterson lacked the skill and was too new to the Thor thing the real Thor would have ripped through Glads just like he did in his own comic when he took the kid gloves off.

carver9
I thought you meant like a non holding back Glads would easily be able to drop diana. Thor drops most top tiers though WW faster than most if he connects due to her sub par durability and lack of strength.

Glads is weak against magic as per wok. WW is more skilled and Glads is very cocky.

A long time ago Hyperion was more impressive than in the past 20 years his stock was hit the ground floor.

Yes, he is. Glads has admitted it as well. Feats don't determine who is stronger these characters matching up does and Glads even stated it hismelf.

Masterson lacked the skill and was too new to the Thor thing the real Thor would have ripped through Glads just like he did in his own comic when he took the kid gloves off.

I'm pretty sure a planet buster would one punch wondy and gladiator is a planet buster.

What does gladiator being weak to magic have to do with anything when gladiator is far faster than her and far more powerful. You do know that based on gladiator confidense he can become even more powerful right. Reed files along with professor x files states that gladiator has unlimited strength and he has proven this by accomplishing things that most top tier never displayed on panel. I forgot... nova has said the same things about gladiator.

What has happened to hyperion to make you believe that he isn't still a beast.

Glads didn't admit that thor was stronger, he admitted that thor was too powerful and I agree. Thor has damaged skyfathers and celestial... of course he is too powerful. Thor has defeated mangog but mangog is still stronger. Thor doesn't have the strength feats that gladiator has under his belt. Gladiator has been stated as being one of the strongest beings in the universe TWICE.

Thor wouldn't have ripped through gladiator like you are saying, especially since he couldn't rip through him before. Let's not forget, gladiator has a win on thor and thor has a win on glads.

-Pr-
I'm pretty sure a planet buster would one punch wondy and gladiator is a planet buster.

she's already proved you wrong.

carver9
she's already proved you wrong.

Please don't start this tonight pr. She has never been has never been punched by someone who has on panel showings of destroying a planet. Is that better? Or she has not been punched from someone that could punch a person from the earth to the core of the sun.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>