Hit-Monkey vs Hit-Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betterman
Sounds of gunshots and even a few screams to explosions rebound through the dark city streets, from one alleyway to the next they can be heard. After several seconds they end.

"What is going on?" Demands a irritated voice over a cell phone.

"I don't know Daddy." Came a little girls voice.

"I told you not to move yet, to wait for me." The man's voice became insistent.

"It's not me, I promise." Some of that irritation had bled over into the girl now.

"If you're lying to me babydoll you're not getting a new HK416 this year."

A stammer, a bit of a whine and a persisting. "It's not me! I'm still sitting outside on the street."

"Okay, wait for me. I'll be there in three minutes. "

"But its quiet, I think I should go in. I'll be fine for 3 minutes, I promise."

"Mindy! Don't you dare, I told you to listen. That does it missy, no HK416 and no cheesecake tonight. Mindy!? You hear me? It was going to be strawberry swirl."

Silence.

The grinning face of a small child was seen in a flash before her small hooded form vanishes into a combat dive through the buildings front door two USP compacts held in each hand barrels lifted high, aimed center mass on a... corpse. A man was standing there riddled with bullet holes, dead, had been for a few minutes. Well trained and professional eyes of a kid barely to not even a teen told as much. "What the ****." She manages, while glancing around again.

More bodies, over a dozen of them, various wounds but majority were gunshots except one. He had his nose bitten off, his nose was clean gone. Further inspection showed fingers discarded, apparently chewed off and spit out. These men, their faces were stricken masks of horror.

"Daddy." Came the voice, "Something seriously messed up happened here and I'm kinda scared."

"This is why I told you to stay put, you're inside aren't you? Okay don't do a thing stay right there, I got caught in some uh traffic I guess you could say, I may be a little longer than 3 minutes so just hold. Don't proceed without me." Concern and worry were in the fathers voice as he raced against time to get to his daughter, this hit didn't feel right, something was off all day and he knew it.

"Oka... hey what is this. Awww it's a monkey in a business suit. How cute!"

"A monkey in a business suit!?"

"And he has guns and... hes covered in blood, OH MY GOD He's so cute! Can we keep him!?"

"MINDY NO! Stay away from him, I heard about him! Run, get out of there!"

Gunshots and loud animal screeches heard with little girl screams were all that Damon Macready aka Big Daddy was able to make it out before the phone cut out.

----

Hit-Monkey Vote::: Will Hit-Girl be attacked and defeated by a violent Hit-Monkey or will he escape after some bloodshed and whoop-ass on a very violent youth?

Hit-Girl Vote::: Or will Hit-Girl beat down a misguided very hostile killer monkey? Or possibly make friends with the monkey and have a new mascot and team-mate to haul around in their bloody adventurers?

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Free_Assange
Originally posted by Betterman
Sounds of gunshots and even a few screams to explosions rebound through the dark city streets, from one alleyway to the next they can be heard. After several seconds they end.

"What is going on?" Demands a irritated voice over a cell phone.

"I don't know Daddy." Came a little girls voice.

"I told you not to move yet, to wait for me." The man's voice became insistent.

"It's not me, I promise." Some of that irritation had bled over into the girl now.

"If you're lying to me babydoll you're not getting a new HK416 this year."

A stammer, a bit of a whine and a persisting. "It's not me! I'm still sitting outside on the street."

"Okay, wait for me. I'll be there in three minutes. "

"But its quiet, I think I should go in. I'll be fine for 3 minutes, I promise."

"Mindy! Don't you dare, I told you to listen. That does it missy, no HK416 and no cheesecake tonight. Mindy!? You hear me? It was going to be strawberry swirl."

Silence.

The grinning face of a small child was seen in a flash before her small hooded form vanishes into a combat dive through the buildings front door two USP compacts held in each hand barrels lifted high, aimed center mass on a... corpse. A man was standing there riddled with bullet holes, dead, had been for a few minutes. Well trained and professional eyes of a kid barely to not even a teen told as much. "What the ****." She manages, while glancing around again.

More bodies, over a dozen of them, various wounds but majority were gunshots except one. He had his nose bitten off, his nose was clean gone. Further inspection showed fingers discarded, apparently chewed off and spit out. These men, their faces were stricken masks of horror.

"Daddy." Came the voice, "Something seriously messed up happened here and I'm kinda scared."

"This is why I told you to stay put, you're inside aren't you? Okay don't do a thing stay right there, I got caught in some uh traffic I guess you could say, I may be a little longer than 3 minutes so just hold. Don't proceed without me." Concern and worry were in the fathers voice as he raced against time to get to his daughter, this hit didn't feel right, something was off all day and he knew it.

"Oka... hey what is this. Awww it's a monkey in a business suit. How cute!"

"A monkey in a business suit!?"

"And he has guns and... hes covered in blood, OH MY GOD He's so cute! Can we keep him!?"

"MINDY NO! Stay away from him, I heard about him! Run, get out of there!"

Gunshots and loud animal screeches heard with little girl screams were all that Damon Macready aka Big Daddy was able to make it out before the phone cut out.

----

Hit-Monkey Vote::: Will Hit-Girl be attacked and defeated by a violent Hit-Monkey or will he escape after some bloodshed and whoop-ass on a very violent youth?

Hit-Girl Vote::: Or will Hit-Girl beat down a misguided very hostile killer monkey? Or possibly make friends with the monkey and have a new mascot and team-mate to haul around in their bloody adventurers?

Best thread for such a long time here

Prep-Man
Hit Monkey.

psycho gundam
hit monkey knocks her out, then knocks her up

Prep-Man
Monkey sex?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hit monkey knocks her out, then knocks her up

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.