DP Tyrant, Blackheart, Mephisto, & Thanos vs. RKT and Chaos War Herculese

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

zopzop
Let me see :

Scrub Tier : Mephisto and Blackheart
Trans Tier : Thanos
Low Skyfather : DP Tyrant

vs

Super Skyfather Tier : RKT and CK Herc?

Is this a spite thread?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by zopzop
Let me see :

vs

Is this a spite thread? If it is I didn't mean it to be.But as I see it Its more like

Somewhere in skyfather(not sure where): Mephisto/Blackheart
Low skyfather: Thanos
Mid-high skyfather: DP tyrant.

zopzop
Based on his showings there's no way DP Tyrant is mid/high skyfather. More like low skyfather.

Blackheart and Mephisto are scrubs. But at least Mephisto gets a nice power up in his realm. Where is this fight taking place?

Thanos is definitely Trans.

Black bolt z
Based on his showings there's no way DP Tyrant is mid/high skyfather. More like low skyfather.

Blackheart and Mephisto are scrubs. But at least Mephisto gets a nice power up in his realm. Where is this fight taking place?

Thanos is definitely Trans. The fights out of his realm.In his realm he's abstract.

And the way i see it thanos is a low skyfather.DP tyrant stomped him so he'd be high-mid to high skyfather.

Lord_Talron
stop making threads with thanos. hes got way to many wankers

zopzop
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The fights out of his realm.In his realm he's abstract.

And the way i see it thanos is a low skyfather.DP tyrant stomped him so he'd be high-mid to high skyfather.

Nah Odin is high skyfather and we all saw how that fight with Thanos went down.

There was debate whether that orb Thanos had in his fight with DP Tyrant was a power up. If no, then Thanos was knocking Tyrant around a few times, whereas he barely budged Odin.

So DP Tyrant would be low skyfather. Thanos is trans.

Oh and if the fights outside Mephisto's realm, then he's scrub tier with his son Blackheart and this thread is spite big grin

RKT could possibly solo team. I know for sure CK Herc can. He was punching out Skyfathers like it was going out of style.

Black bolt z
Well let me hear some other opinions.If they think otherwise take out RKT.

iceman24567
Team one imo Blackheart is useless

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Team two. Hercules is going to kick in the balls of everyone on the other team. He casually brought Eternity then summon Galactus. Galactus was shocked when his blast did nothing to Zeus while Hercules put a hole in Zeus' stomach. Rune King Thor can handle Mephisto and Black Heart. Hercules grabs Tyrant and bashes Thanos with him. Not kidding, that's exactly who it's going down for Herc. What's Tyrant or Thanos got going for them? Thanos barely moved Odin when they fought and he's somehow going to harm Herc? The same Hercules that grew in size and was beating up a bunch of skyfathers? The Tyrant that was failing to put down Thanos is going to be a threat to Herc? As for RKT, ever seen a godblast from him? Well, there's no reason to think he's lost that ability after reaching his RKT level.

If you're going to argue Thanos will just resurrect, Herc will simply Thanos head into the ground and keep him there while he ripes Tyrant's head off for trying to help free Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Team two. Hercules is going to kick in the balls of everyone on the other team. He casually brought Eternity then summon Galactus. Galactus was shocked when his blast did nothing to Zeus while Hercules put a hole in Zeus' stomach. Rune King Thor can handle Mephisto and Black Heart. Hercules grabs Tyrant and bashes Thanos with him. Not kidding, that's exactly who it's going down for Herc. What's Tyrant or Thanos got going for them? Thanos barely moved Odin when they fought and he's somehow going to harm Herc? The same Hercules that grew in size and was beating up a bunch of skyfathers? The Tyrant that was failing to put down Thanos is going to be a threat to Herc? As for RKT, ever seen a godblast from him? Well, there's no reason to think he's lost that ability after reaching his RKT level. The Odin fight is irrelevant to current Thanos.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by quanchi112
The Odin fight is irrelevant to current Thanos.

Of course, it's irrelevant seeing as current Thanos' durability is far weaker. His resurrection ability is great but he's easier to destroyer. Current Thanos would get turned to dust by Odin even faster. And then still do nothing to Odin after resurrecting.

quanchi112
Of course, it's irrelevant seeing as current Thanos' durability is far weaker. His resurrection ability is great but he's easier to destroyer. Current Thanos would get turned to dust by Odin even faster. And then still do nothing to Odin after resurrecting. What proof do you have his durability is far weaker ?

Based on what is he easier to destroy ?

You try to use another fight where Odin didn't even win as proof against an unkillable more powerful Thanos...lol.

WhiteWitchKing
What proof do you have his durability is far weaker ?

Anti-matter bomb killed him. Stabbed by Mar-Vell.

?Don't ask me questions like this if you already read the book.

I'm using a fight where Odin dominated Thanos and had him on his knees before Odin. Thanos could do nothing to Odin while Odin dominated and knocked him about like Thanos was just another Captain Mar-Vell. Unkillable? He was killed and resurrected. Every time he is killed, he is resurrected because he's forbidden from Death's realm. Odin is going to rip him apart and kick him around while Thanos tries to move Odin off his feet for once.

quanchi112
Anti-matter bomb killed him. Stabbed by Mar-Vell.

?Don't ask me questions like this if you already read the book.

I'm using a fight where Odin dominated Thanos and had him on his knees before Odin. Thanos could do nothing to Odin while Odin dominated and knocked him about like Thanos was just another Captain Mar-Vell. Unkillable? He was killed and resurrected. Every time he is killed, he is resurrected because he's forbidden from Death's realm. Odin is going to rip him apart and kick him around while Thanos tries to move Odin off his feet for once. Anti matter bomb killed him while weakened. Context.

That's how debating goes don't get so unraveled when someone asks you why you believe a certain way just explain it or else stay off the vs. forums.

Irrelevant and he didn't dominate all he did was earn respect for Thanos and fail to beat him.

WhiteWitchKing
Anti matter bomb killed him while weakened. Context.

lol. Then he got stabbed later.

Nah, you're just a troll that's all. Apparently they let trolls onto these boards but there's nothing to say I can't question the troll's stupid debate skills.

Like Thanos failed to beat Mar-Vell? Let's be honest because Thanos never even moved Odin. He's not doing anything in this fight against either RKT or Hercules. All Hercules has to do is punch Thanos and he'll end up in orbit. If he teleports back, Hercules simply kicks him like a ball to the other side of the planet.

Silent Guardian
Team 1, and Blackheart is unnecessary

quanchi112
lol. Then he got stabbed later.

Nah, you're just a troll that's all. Apparently they let trolls onto these boards but there's nothing to say I can't question the troll's stupid debate skills.

Like Thanos failed to beat Mar-Vell? Let's be honest because Thanos never even moved Odin. He's not doing anything in this fight against either RKT or Hercules. All Hercules has to do is punch Thanos and he'll end up in orbit. If he teleports back, Hercules simply kicks him like a ball to the other side of the planet. Through a ritual and a weapon empowered by the cancerverse gods...lol. That's a low durability showing. Wowsers.

Quit bashing you always lose your cool and get personal while I stay calm and collected.

Thanos dominated him and then let him go to bring Death in his verse as a ruse.

Odin braced against Thanos' blasts and needed a weapon to gain a momentary edge and the entire time Thanos never once used his shields and disputed his power advantage which he didn't against Galactus. Hmmmmmm.

Thanos kills him.

WhiteWitchKing
Through a ritual and a weapon empowered by the cancerverse gods...lol. That's a low durability showing. Wowsers.

Quit bashing you always lose your cool and get personal while I stay calm and collected.

So you're not a troll?

Great, showing nothing that would suggest he'd move Odin in a fight at all.

So he never moved Odin while Thanos got slapped down around. Odin braced himself? And Thanos didn't have any chance too?

Yeah, sounds about right. This guy who couldn't even move Odin wants to fight a guy that ripped Zeus while Galactus was shocked he couldn't harm the very same skyfather. The same Hercules that was beating the entire skyfather council while Thanos struggle to never move Odin off his feat. lol.

quanchi112
So you're not a troll?

Great, showing nothing that would suggest he'd move Odin in a fight at all.

So he never moved Odin while Thanos got slapped down around. Odin braced himself? And Thanos didn't have any chance too?

Yeah, sounds about right. This guy who couldn't even move Odin wants to fight a guy that ripped Zeus while Galactus was shocked he couldn't harm the very same skyfather. The same Hercules that was beating the entire skyfather council while Thanos struggle to never move Odin off his feat. lol. No, and stick to the topic. You get so emotional when debating against me.

Mar-vell would beat odin imo so this showing proves he definitely kills Odin and let's not forget Odin is killable whereas Thanos is not.

Thanos only showed damage after he brought a weapon to bear and once Thanos charged through a concentrated blast. Thanos still wanted more and Odin just respected the heck out of him.

Thanos is upgraded and is unkillable. Yeah, he's teamed up with Tyrant alone and they win this as they tell father and son to grill up some hotdogs to have them ready to serve Manos.

WhiteWitchKing
No, and stick to the topic. You get so emotional when debating against me.

That's because you're a troll. I hate trolls and fanboys. You're a troll.

Mar-Vell did nothing. He couldn't even knock Thanos off his feet or ko Surfer but he's going to kill Odin? And let's not forget Odin dominated Thanos while Mar-Vell was getting handled by Thanos.

Thanos was getting dominated by Odin's backhand after not moving Odin with an amped punch.
Thanos was getting dominated by Odin when Odin used Gungnir to blast Thanos through a castle.
Thanos waded through Gungnir's blast only to end up on his face when both hit the ground. That impact had Thanos on his knees and quivering as he tried to stand up while Odin was on his feet with no worst for were from that impact. The only one who took damage was Thanos while Odin didn't have a scratch on him.

Odin showed respect because he overestimated Thanos' inferiority. He didn't respect him because Thanos harmed him in any manner. He was just surprised that Thanos rosed above the lowered expectation Odin had for the Titan.

You don't have to kill to win. lol Now you're just being a troll some more.

Then Hercules and RKT tell them to wait because father and son are going to be eating skyfather wieners after Thanos and Tyrant are done getting skull raped by the two. Then Hercules does his wink and thumbs up pose.

quanchi112
That's because you're a troll. I hate trolls and fanboys. You're a troll.

Mar-Vell did nothing. He couldn't even knock Thanos off his feet or ko Surfer but he's going to kill Odin? And let's not forget Odin dominated Thanos while Mar-Vell was getting handled by Thanos.

Thanos was getting dominated by Odin's backhand after not moving Odin with an amped punch.
Thanos was getting dominated by Odin when Odin used Gungnir to blast Thanos through a castle.
Thanos waded through Gungnir's blast only to end up on his face when both hit the ground. That impact had Thanos on his knees and quivering as he tried to stand up while Odin was on his feet with no worst for were from that impact. The only one who took damage was Thanos while Odin didn't have a scratch on him.

Odin showed respect because he overestimated Thanos' inferiority. He didn't respect him because Thanos harmed him in any manner. He was just surprised that Thanos rosed above the lowered expectation Odin had for the Titan.

You don't have to kill to win. lol Now you're just being a troll some more.

Then Hercules and RKT tell them to wait because father and son are going to be eating skyfather wieners after Thanos and Tyrant are done getting skull raped by the two. Then Hercules does his wink and thumbs up pose. If I was a troll why would you keep responding to me it makes you look silly if this is what you believe.

Mar-vell oneshotted magus to the bone, easily dominated nova, surfer, etc. like they were nothing more than pests. If you feel mar-vell is nothing then back it up don't just make erroneous statements with nothing to back it up with.

Odin took damage but Thanos only took noticeable damage as well after he took out gungir not prior to. Thanos didn't even use his shields which would drain Odin bigtime since it drained someone far more powerful as Galactus.

No, Thanos respected him as an opponent this was made painfully clear. odin wanted him dead and failed to do so whereas Thanos didn't want Odin did instead to save his son.

Odin didn't ko a weaker Thanos so prove he can ko him before he runs out of power. I mean think.

You don't back up your claims.

WhiteWitchKing
If I was a troll why would you keep responding to me it makes you look silly if this is what you believe.

Oh, i've ignored you for the prior to the Nekron fight. But I miss laughing at you that's all.

Mar-Vell one-shotted that puts him above Odin? Odin grab Hela and was destroying her but allowed her to live. Magus? A serverely weakend Odin one-shotted Annihilus out of his realm and allowed him to live. Difference between Mar-Vell and Odin is that Odin can be merciful while Mar-Vell isn't. Powerwise, Mar-Vell has nothing on Odin at all. And like you said, Mar-Vell was getting dominated by a Thanos that was only near his full strength and not at it.

Lol. Show me where Odin took damage? Quotes or scans of him scratched. Thanos pulled out his energy prism to try and hold Odin and failed. Drain? You mean when Galactus exert himself in his first blast that fried Thanos even before he was going for a second? Galactus one-shotted him and his shield. His shield that was cracked under WM Thor or when it stood up to Champion? Champion is no Odin.

Yeah yeah yeah. So Thanos never moved Odin or even scratched him. With that logic, you expect him to beat these two skyfathers? Hercules would kick Thanos into orbit and "respect" how far Thanos can fly without wings.

Wait, Odin kicked him around like a ball and Thanos couldn't do a thing. What's there to debate here? RKT and Hercules kick Thanos into orbit while they kill the other three. And the Maker koed Thanos. Hercules was summoning abstracts and beating up people Galactus failed too. Yup, more than enough power to ko Thanos when an insane Maker managed to do so.

quanchi112
Oh, i've ignored you for the prior to the Nekron fight. But I miss laughing at you that's all.

Mar-Vell one-shotted that puts him above Odin? Odin grab Hela and was destroying her but allowed her to live. Magus? A serverely weakend Odin one-shotted Annihilus out of his realm and allowed him to live. Difference between Mar-Vell and Odin is that Odin can be merciful while Mar-Vell isn't. Powerwise, Mar-Vell has nothing on Odin at all. And like you said, Mar-Vell was getting dominated by a Thanos that was only near his full strength and not at it.

Lol. Show me where Odin took damage? Quotes or scans of him scratched. Thanos pulled out his energy prism to try and hold Odin and failed. Drain? You mean when Galactus exert himself in his first blast that fried Thanos even before he was going for a second? Galactus one-shotted him and his shield. His shield that was cracked under WM Thor or when it stood up to Champion? Champion is no Odin.

Yeah yeah yeah. So Thanos never moved Odin or even scratched him. With that logic, you expect him to beat these two skyfathers? Hercules would kick Thanos into orbit and "respect" how far Thanos can fly without wings.

Wait, Odin kicked him around like a ball and Thanos couldn't do a thing. What's there to debate here? RKT and Hercules kick Thanos into orbit while they kill the other three. And the Maker koed Thanos. Hercules was summoning abstracts and beating up people Galactus failed too. Yup, more than enough power to ko Thanos when an insane Maker managed to do so. It's plain to see I impact you. You on the other hand are just another poster I will outdebate.

Odin also was beaten by an entire race of ants with his army. Annihilus was also written a lot more powerful in annihilation than way back when. No one is saying annihilus is in Mar-vell's league. No one.

Power wise Mar-vell has Odin dead to rights and was easily above the entire team who faced him down in this series. Name a better team Odin laughed off.

Him bracing himself and what not show it affected him but not to the extent he was near defeat. Galactus stated he depleted vital energies to pierce this shield showing how great Thanos shields are when he means business.

If you oneshot someone they are defeated not standing there. I mean do you even know what a oneshot is ? It's what Lord vell did to Magus.

Irrelevant to current Thanos and he didn't use his shields which depleted vital energies of Odin. Do you feel Odin is more powerful than Galactus ?

Different shield against Champion ye he used the power gem which there are no limits to unlike Odin who needs to nap once he drained enough vital energy.

False. Odin only really impacted him with his weapon not prior to and he respected him as an opponent after so if anything this is proof Odin can't even kill a weaker Thanos when he wants to.

Maker is more powerful than Odin and when Thanos was prepared she didn't do so but it's all irrelevant to current Thanos. smile

WhiteWitchKing
It's plain to see I impact you. You on the other hand are just another poster I will outdebate.

Being a troll isn't outdebating anyone.

So prove Thanos can beat those ants.

Thor failed to take out Annihilus well a weakened Odin one-shotted. Keep up.

By beating Magus? Odin was harming a death god by just grabbing onto her. How are you outdebating me? With dumbass logic?

Drax. Surfer. Thanos. Mar-Vell faced Surfer and Nova and fought nobody else. Odin simultaneously took attacks by Thanos and Surfer and didn't even budged then swatted Surfer out the entire fight while Warlock, Moondragon, and Maxam ran far away from the fight.

Laugh my ass off that you think Surfer and Nova is a better team than Thanos, Surfer, and Drax.

lol. He got pummeled worse than Mar-Vell. By the in he was on his face and quivering to stand up.

A hungry Galactus wasting power of any kind would obviously deplete energies that are vital to his survival. In this state, he energy is vital. Duh. Adds nothing to it. Galactus one-shotted him and looked far better than he did in Godhunter. Way to over simplify that statement. In fact, he needed all of his shields up against Galactus and still got wrecked. Are you trying to tell me that Thanos needs his shield to match Odin in durability? lol I guess you are.

Annihilus was standing? lol
Surfer was gone.
Drax was napping as well.
Ulik was dreaming about that punch.
Hela was helpless and would've been destroyed.

And Odin didn't pull out his spectre of power or the Odin sword that severed a Celestial's arm. Basically you're trying to tell me Thanos would need shields to fight Odin better than that domination Odin gave dealt him.

No. And it was a hungry Galactus that one-shotted a shielded Thanos and had him begging. Without his shield, Thanos would've been a nice crisp of bones before Annihilation ever started.

But Hercules, he's at or above Odin in power. That's more than enough to beat down Thanos.

Yeah, against a hungry Galactus Thanos need all his shields up and was still one-shotted. Against Odin, he would need his shield to not get slapped around. Deplete his vital energies? Odin doesn't get hungry and doesn't take naps after battles. You're too funny. For Thanos to attack anyone, he'd have to drop his shield. Odin isn't going to waste his time blasting that shield when he's can let Thanos drop the shield and attempt to hurt him than backhand the purple puss into submission.

Thanos got bitched slapped the way Mar-Vell received it. That's all you can really say huh? Odin respected him? Thanos looked like he crawled out of a dumped at the end and was saved by BRB.

Maker is more powerful than Odin? Maker was getting slapped around by Thanos while Thanos couldn't do a damn thing to Odin.

Current Thanos who's done nothing to prove he's more powerful than previous Thanos. You say current as if it mattered when the previous Thanos couldn't even move Odin and was slapped like he was just Odin's whore.

Thanos-whore is not doing any to Hercules but get slapped away.

Anyways, seeing as Thanos-whore isn't even a skyfather and Hercules was beating up an entire council of skyfathers; this is a win for team two.

KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos is definitely Trans.

You are on drugs... Tyrant is beyond Skyfather.. Thanos is certainly skyfather... same with mephisto.

KuRuPT Thanosi
By the way WWK.. Galactus was NOT hungry.. you need to get that part straight. He had just ate and hadn't felt that good in a long time. In that state, it still took a lot of energy just to get through his shields. In fact, through basic English we see this made clear to us... NEVER have I had to work SO HARD to break through a mere forcefield... then... I have depleted Vital energies... This was a fed galactus not a hungry one

quanchi112
Being a troll isn't outdebating anyone.

So prove Thanos can beat those ants.

Thor failed to take out Annihilus well a weakened Odin one-shotted. Keep up.

By beating Magus? Odin was harming a death god by just grabbing onto her. How are you outdebating me? With dumbass logic?

Drax. Surfer. Thanos. Mar-Vell faced Surfer and Nova and fought nobody else. Odin simultaneously took attacks by Thanos and Surfer and didn't even budged then swatted Surfer out the entire fight while Warlock, Moondragon, and Maxam ran far away from the fight.

Laugh my ass off that you think Surfer and Nova is a better team than Thanos, Surfer, and Drax.

lol. He got pummeled worse than Mar-Vell. By the in he was on his face and quivering to stand up.

A hungry Galactus wasting power of any kind would obviously deplete energies that are vital to his survival. In this state, he energy is vital. Duh. Adds nothing to it. Galactus one-shotted him and looked far better than he did in Godhunter. Way to over simplify that statement. In fact, he needed all of his shields up against Galactus and still got wrecked. Are you trying to tell me that Thanos needs his shield to match Odin in durability? lol I guess you are.

Annihilus was standing? lol
Surfer was gone.
Drax was napping as well.
Ulik was dreaming about that punch.
Hela was helpless and would've been destroyed.

And Odin didn't pull out his spectre of power or the Odin sword that severed a Celestial's arm. Basically you're trying to tell me Thanos would need shields to fight Odin better than that domination Odin gave dealt him.

No. And it was a hungry Galactus that one-shotted a shielded Thanos and had him begging. Without his shield, Thanos would've been a nice crisp of bones before Annihilation ever started.

But Hercules, he's at or above Odin in power. That's more than enough to beat down Thanos.

Yeah, against a hungry Galactus Thanos need all his shields up and was still one-shotted. Against Odin, he would need his shield to not get slapped around. Deplete his vital energies? Odin doesn't get hungry and doesn't take naps after battles. You're too funny. For Thanos to attack anyone, he'd have to drop his shield. Odin isn't going to waste his time blasting that shield when he's can let Thanos drop the shield and attempt to hurt him than backhand the purple puss into submission.

Thanos got bitched slapped the way Mar-Vell received it. That's all you can really say huh? Odin respected him? Thanos looked like he crawled out of a dumped at the end and was saved by BRB.

Maker is more powerful than Odin? Maker was getting slapped around by Thanos while Thanos couldn't do a damn thing to Odin.

Current Thanos who's done nothing to prove he's more powerful than previous Thanos. You say current as if it mattered when the previous Thanos couldn't even move Odin and was slapped like he was just Odin's whore.

Thanos-whore is not doing any to Hercules but get slapped away.

Anyways, seeing as Thanos-whore isn't even a skyfather and Hercules was beating up an entire council of skyfathers; this is a win for team two. I am not a troll you're an emo.

Read Thanos imperative. He beat universal truth's asses on their homeworld while naked. Billions of them. Those ants showed nothing when we saw them battle later I mean Thor was kicking their asses.

Thor damaged a celestial while an amped Odin to extreme levels managed to do the same. Beating Thor proves what now I mean air walker had the best of him, momentarily. LOL.

Odin was harming his own death god. Death gods usually aren't impressive at all I mean Thor beat one and a war god easily by himself yet this impresses you. Thor also had Hela flee in terror when he was angry before. LOL. He also oneshotted Magus who is a lot more impressive than hurting someone by grabbing them. Odin also feared hela's desire for his son earlier in Thor so don't ignore certain showings and just talk about ones which favor Odin I can talk about all showings unlike you.

Odin never defeated Thanos. Ever. He respected him and despite trying to kill him couldn't even ko him.

Mar-vell faced an upgraded surfer and showed these guys weren't in his league. Odin never defeated an upgraded surfer or showed him to not be in his league.

Odin never defeated Thanos. Do I need to post you the definition of defeated. LOL.

False. Thanos was fine and ready to rock him. Thanos had mar-vell at his mercy while Odin was simply angry he couldn't beat Thanos. LOL.

He was WELL NOURISHED. It states this on panel. You never ever get the facts right while I always do. LOL.

Oneshotted means defeated Thanos wasn't defeated. LOL.

So you believe beating these characters is as impressive as the Magus......" Honestly ? Did they die in one blast ? Do you know the difference ? If I ko someone with a punch and you kill someone with a punch what's more impressive ? LOL.

Odin can bring any weapons look how Thanos waded through his blasts like nothing. Thanos with his shields would rock him. Even without them Odin failed to put him down.

Odin respected him because despite his efforts he failed to ko Thanos.

Maker ko'd Thanos and had the power to destroy all of reality. Odin had ample time and failed to do anything. Thanos also was more powerful at this time than when he fought Odin.

zopzop
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
You are on drugs... Tyrant is beyond Skyfather.. Thanos is certainly skyfather... same with mephisto.

Look at my sig, I'm a Tyrant FAN. Some would say FANBOY, but I'm still not convinced DP Tyrant was beyond Skyfather or even Mid/High level skyfather. DP Tyant based on his showing was low skyfather at most.

Thanos is Trans Tier, definitely beyond High Herald, but not to the level of skyfather.

Mephisto isn't anywhere near skyfather outside his realm. Blackheart is just a scrub.

So team 2 stomps epically. CK Herc can solo Team 1 with ease. RKT can do it too but he'd have to exert himself more.

Team 1 has no chance in hell vs Team 2, unless something happens and DP Tyrant regains his full power. Then he soloes them all.

Black bolt z
I'd argue with Quan.

But it looks like WhiteWitchKing is already owning him enough as is.

quanchi112
I'd argue with Quan.

But it looks like WhiteWitchKing is already owning him enough as is. WWKing is losing at every end.

iceman24567
Look at my sig, I'm a Tyrant FAN. Some would say FANBOY, but I'm still not convinced DP Tyrant was beyond Skyfather or even Mid/High level skyfather. DP Tyant based on his showing was low skyfather at most.

Thanos is Trans Tier, definitely beyond High Herald, but not to the level of skyfather.

Mephisto isn't anywhere near skyfather outside his realm. Blackheart is just a scrub.

So team 2 stomps epically. CK Herc can solo Team 1 with ease. RKT can do it too but he'd have to exert himself more.

Team 1 has no chance in hell vs Team 2, unless something happens and DP Tyrant regains his full power. Then he soloes them all. Honestly Thanos is atleast a skyfather i don't see many trans level people doing half the shit he has done. I would say Tyrant is a mid level skyfather

WhiteWitchKing
I am not a troll you're an emo.

Read Thanos imperative. He beat universal truth's asses on their homeworld while naked. Billions of them. Those ants showed nothing when we saw them battle later I mean Thor was kicking their asses.

So he never beat those ants.

?Odin one shot Annihilus while Thor couldn't. Simple.

Odin was going to kill Hela in one shot while Thor laid helpless because of Hela. Mar-Vell one-shotting Magus is impressive? Odin kills Mar-Vell easily.

Thanos ate a lot of dirt during that fight while Odin never moved because of Thanos. Odin is superior.

Upgraded Surfer is no Thanos. I can't believe you're arguing that Surfer is some more powerful than Thanos. Then you want to lcaim Nova is more powerful than Surfer. lol Mar-Vell smashed Surfer's board and nothing else. Odin back handed Thanos like Thanos was a whore that owed him money. Thanos was hopelessly back handed.

That's not what the clone remembered. Thanos never beat Mar-Vell but that hasn't stopped you for blowing on Thanos junk claiming he beat Mar-Vell. If Thanos is superior to Mar-Vell because of that, Odin is superior to Thanos because of that and more.

Mercy? Thanos did nothing to Odin at every attempt. Odin knocked Thanos down more than twice. Hercules wins this easily.

Scans?

He was koed by Maker in one shot. One shot. Then he woke up later. defeat? Yup./

lol. Odin rarely kills people. Do you know the difference between Odin and Magus? Odin didn't build his throne on murdering everyone. Magus is no Hela.

Except Odin isn't fight here. Rune King Thor and CW Hercules are. Thanos' shield are mostly tech. Hercules teleported Galactus and Eternity on a whim. He teleports Thanos' clothes and accessories away, removing Thanos' shield alone. Then Herc kicks him in the balls for the win.

Odin respect his determination and durability. He didn't respect Thanos' offensive capabilities because Thanos did nothing to Odin. Not a scratch on him, didn't even move him. Hercules kicks Thanos in the balls for the win.

No she didn't destroy all reality; she never did. Thanos did nothing to Odin at all. His power up would only me he can not offensive do some damage when before he never did sh!T.

CW Hercules and Rune King Thor wins this.

iceman24567
^Nice post by all means if Odin didn't defeat Thanos then Thanos didn't defeat Marvell the hypocrisy is mind boggling

quanchi112
So he never beat those ants.

?Odin one shot Annihilus while Thor couldn't. Simple.

Odin was going to kill Hela in one shot while Thor laid helpless because of Hela. Mar-Vell one-shotting Magus is impressive? Odin kills Mar-Vell easily.

Thanos ate a lot of dirt during that fight while Odin never moved because of Thanos. Odin is superior.

Upgraded Surfer is no Thanos. I can't believe you're arguing that Surfer is some more powerful than Thanos. Then you want to lcaim Nova is more powerful than Surfer. lol Mar-Vell smashed Surfer's board and nothing else. Odin back handed Thanos like Thanos was a whore that owed him money. Thanos was hopelessly back handed.

That's not what the clone remembered. Thanos never beat Mar-Vell but that hasn't stopped you for blowing on Thanos junk claiming he beat Mar-Vell. If Thanos is superior to Mar-Vell because of that, Odin is superior to Thanos because of that and more.

Mercy? Thanos did nothing to Odin at every attempt. Odin knocked Thanos down more than twice. Hercules wins this easily.

Scans?

He was koed by Maker in one shot. One shot. Then he woke up later. defeat? Yup./

lol. Odin rarely kills people. Do you know the difference between Odin and Magus? Odin didn't build his throne on murdering everyone. Magus is no Hela.

Except Odin isn't fight here. Rune King Thor and CW Hercules are. Thanos' shield are mostly tech. Hercules teleported Galactus and Eternity on a whim. He teleports Thanos' clothes and accessories away, removing Thanos' shield alone. Then Herc kicks him in the balls for the win.

Odin respect his determination and durability. He didn't respect Thanos' offensive capabilities because Thanos did nothing to Odin. Not a scratch on him, didn't even move him. Hercules kicks Thanos in the balls for the win.

No she didn't destroy all reality; she never did. Thanos did nothing to Odin at all. His power up would only me he can not offensive do some damage when before he never did sh!T.

CW Hercules and Rune King Thor wins this. He beat far more impressive characters and Thor ran roughshot on them. They weren't that formidable they just overwhelmed Odin and his entire army whereas Thanos has taken billions on by himself, naked. Thanos naked beats Odin's ass too.

Ok....your point ?

Odin can't kill Mar-vell he is unkillable. I mean you didn't read the story this proves it. Odin wasn't going to kill Hela in oneshot whereas Mar-vell did kill Magus in oneshot. That's power, bro.

Thanos didn't use his shields and was weaker and killable then but he isn't now. smile

I never said he was but him defeating a far less powerful surfer isn't proof he can take out an upgraded one who walked the dog on BrB. Thanos never ever was defeated by odin in asgard.

Thanos let mar-vell go to trick him after physically just raping him whereas Odin was busy saluting Thanos to realize he's not even ko'd. Odin wanted to defeat Thanos whereas Thanos didn't want to defeat Marv. Simple, emo.

Odin only damaged him after brining his weapon. Thanos is more powerful and beats Herc's ass.

Really want to see the scan you noob so you ca eat your words before me in glorious fashion. Hahahaha.

Thanos then raped her after that. He beat the beyonder in physical form like nothing. That's so damned impressive it's unreal. Beyonder's power>>>>Odin's. Yeah. Thanos has also been upgraded making that irrelevant.

Odin wanted to kill Thanos and has killed many. I mean do you even know who Odin is ? Seriously ? No whe doesn't kill like he's Superman. Go research the character a little before coming at me with this sheer ignorance.

Thanos naked killed billions on universal even without clothes he rapes and he can teleport on his own anyways. Thanos wins.

Odin respected Thanos as an opponent. Bottom line and it eats you alive. Thanos wasn't beaten despite his best without Thanos' best.

I know she didn't but she had the power to is the point. Odin runs out of power and needs sleep Thanos would rape him. Thanos beats Thor as well as none of hi sfeats are on par with Thanos.

WhiteWitchKing
He beat far more impressive characters and Thor ran roughshot on them. They weren't that formidable they just overwhelmed Odin and his entire army whereas Thanos has taken billions on by himself, naked. Thanos naked beats Odin's ass too.

They beat Odin. Thanos couldn't even move Odin. Remember when WM Thor bashed Thanos' around. Thanos beating the UCT is comparable to Odin slapping Thanos around? A full powered Thanos was slapped by Odin while a weak Thanos beat the UCT. Some how I'm to believe the UCT is an impressive lot when the were slaughtered in the billions, while Thanos couldn't even kill Rocket Raccoon or Bug with a body engulfing beam. Gawd you're logic is stupid. Some how you think the weak Thanos is more powerful that a full powered classic Thanos.

You're so stupid it that Rhino is Peter Parker compared to you. Mar-Vell is only unkillable in the Cancerverse - hell everyone is because there was no death.

The fact that you're arguing that Mar-Vell is comparable to Odin when Odin has an average of beating Hell lords and skyfathers is laughable. One-shotting Magus was an impressive feat but nothing Odin couldn't do. Odin slapped Thanos around while Mar-Vell was manhandled by a Thanos that was not at full power according to you. Gawd you're dumb.

Nothing's stopping Herc from kicking Thanos like a ball into orbit.

He broke the board. I guess back when Drax broke Surfer's board, it means he's above Surfer? As for Thanos, you're a dumbass. We all know that. Thanos was getting beaten around.

Lol. Right. Odin beat a full powered Thanos around like a doll and Thanos couldn't do a damn thing. A non-full powered Thanos beat Mar-Vell like a rag doll. Odin>Thanos>Mar-Vell

But you're going to act like a dumbass again huh?

Odin slapped him around and took his attack in stride without any weapons. Say what you want but this isn't even his most powerful potrayal and he still slap Thanos around.

Thanos couldn't beat one skyfather but he's going beat one that beat down at least five? Herc simultaneously took attacks from five skyfather and then kicked their ass. Thanos, got slapped around by one.

Go ahead. You came unto this board way after I did and you're still a noob.

Beyonder and Maker are two different states. The entire comic book makes that point and even Thanos admitted that in her physical form would he be able to beat her. Secondly, that fight with Thanos was still not Odin at his best. Odin fought and beat his dark half tapping into Infinity herself; Odin would stomp Thanos even harder if you want to bring up high end feats.

Yeah, Odin who spared Annihilus after it had drained the life force of a good number of his people. You're telling me about Odin noob? lol

? So you like Thanos without clothes on. Oh, I get it. Having no clothes on some how puts him above skyfathers. Lol. All this means is there's nothing between Thanos' crouch and Hercules' foot when Herc decides to kick him there.

Bottom line is you have no argument against pages of art where Odin actual back hands Thanos and treating him like a second rate Darkseid. Say all you want about that respect business but it didn't stop Odin abusing Thanos. At the end, Thanos was quivering to stand up.

Odin runs out of power and needs sleep? Noob answer. You're thinking about a Green Lantern. The two's power work differently noob. No wonder you keep thinking Thanos would win. Hercules is above Odin and there's no indication he needs sleep. In fact, Odin is the only one who needs this sleep once in a blue moon. Hercules rapes Thanos.

Utrigita
By the way WWK.. Galactus was NOT hungry.. you need to get that part straight. He had just ate and hadn't felt that good in a long time. In that state, it still took a lot of energy just to get through his shields. In fact, through basic English we see this made clear to us... NEVER have I had to work SO HARD to break through a mere forcefield... then... I have depleted Vital energies... This was a fed galactus not a hungry one

No he hadn't just ate, Thanos speculated on the Astral plan that Galactus appeared quite well nourished and because of that didn't have to consume the planet (which he didn't). Furthermore it simply isn't logical to assume that Galactus went from well nourished to very hungry by breaking through Thanos shields based on the other incidents of what Galactus can accomplish when hungry. As I have mentioned before there is alot of inconsistency concerning Galactus hunger in the act.

BobbyD
Team 2 wins, convincingly.

quanchi112
They beat Odin. Thanos couldn't even move Odin. Remember when WM Thor bashed Thanos' around. Thanos beating the UCT is comparable to Odin slapping Thanos around? A full powered Thanos was slapped by Odin while a weak Thanos beat the UCT. Some how I'm to believe the UCT is an impressive lot when the were slaughtered in the billions, while Thanos couldn't even kill Rocket Raccoon or Bug with a body engulfing beam. Gawd you're logic is stupid. Some how you think the weak Thanos is more powerful that a full powered classic Thanos.

You're so stupid it that Rhino is Peter Parker compared to you. Mar-Vell is only unkillable in the Cancerverse - hell everyone is because there was no death.

The fact that you're arguing that Mar-Vell is comparable to Odin when Odin has an average of beating Hell lords and skyfathers is laughable. One-shotting Magus was an impressive feat but nothing Odin couldn't do. Odin slapped Thanos around while Mar-Vell was manhandled by a Thanos that was not at full power according to you. Gawd you're dumb.

Nothing's stopping Herc from kicking Thanos like a ball into orbit.

He broke the board. I guess back when Drax broke Surfer's board, it means he's above Surfer? As for Thanos, you're a dumbass. We all know that. Thanos was getting beaten around.

Lol. Right. Odin beat a full powered Thanos around like a doll and Thanos couldn't do a damn thing. A non-full powered Thanos beat Mar-Vell like a rag doll. Odin>Thanos>Mar-Vell

But you're going to act like a dumbass again huh?

Odin slapped him around and took his attack in stride without any weapons. Say what you want but this isn't even his most powerful potrayal and he still slap Thanos around.

Thanos couldn't beat one skyfather but he's going beat one that beat down at least five? Herc simultaneously took attacks from five skyfather and then kicked their ass. Thanos, got slapped around by one.

Go ahead. You came unto this board way after I did and you're still a noob.

Beyonder and Maker are two different states. The entire comic book makes that point and even Thanos admitted that in her physical form would he be able to beat her. Secondly, that fight with Thanos was still not Odin at his best. Odin fought and beat his dark half tapping into Infinity herself; Odin would stomp Thanos even harder if you want to bring up high end feats.

Yeah, Odin who spared Annihilus after it had drained the life force of a good number of his people. You're telling me about Odin noob? lol

? So you like Thanos without clothes on. Oh, I get it. Having no clothes on some how puts him above skyfathers. Lol. All this means is there's nothing between Thanos' crouch and Hercules' foot when Herc decides to kick him there.

Bottom line is you have no argument against pages of art where Odin actual back hands Thanos and treating him like a second rate Darkseid. Say all you want about that respect business but it didn't stop Odin abusing Thanos. At the end, Thanos was quivering to stand up.

Odin runs out of power and needs sleep? Noob answer. You're thinking about a Green Lantern. The two's power work differently noob. No wonder you keep thinking Thanos would win. Hercules is above Odin and there's no indication he needs sleep. In fact, Odin is the only one who needs this sleep once in a blue moon. Hercules rapes Thanos. That's abc logic like saying Spiderman beat Firelord therefore he can beat Air walker since Firelord can beat him. The ants were an extremely lo wshoing of Odin being overwhelmed and when we saw them in action they were some uber race. Thor proved that on his own.

Thor had the power gem and only managed to make thanos smile. He had a gun the entire gun that he knew would stop Thor the moment he tired of the back forth struggle he momentarily found invigorating.

Don't you grasp comics at all ? You don't just oneshot every hero to death the moment you show up and we saw later how easily he could kill Drax his silver bullet even while weakened. Mar-vell didn't slaugter every hero he faced either that's not how comics work. Both Thanos and Mar-vell were beyond these heroes without a cc present. The comic made that very clear. When Prime or Monarch shows up they don't just kill every mainstream hero who gets in their way even though they are usually powerful enough to possibly do so it's just not how comics work.

Yes, and Thanos killed beings in their own verse even while weakened where death was previously destroyed. That's impressive.

Odin never faced current Thanos and beating up hell lords is laughable to the powers at bay in thanos impreative such as the Galactus Engine, Galactus, Celestials, entire universes going to war with two characters at the center point leading them.....Mar-vell and Thanos who both had power in spades well over Odin.

His shields and common sense. Boom.

So you feel Marv casually doing so while toying around with Nova wasn't portraying him as being well above any hero on this team ? You make a false comparison to Drax when Marv has been shown in an entirely different light in this scene than Drax.

This is current Thanos so Odin stalemating a less powerful Thanos while admitting he wants him dead only hurts your case it doesn't help it. He ever beat Thanos and only gained an advantage after he brought out a weapon. Even that failed to stop thanos.

I don't know if it's worth the effort. Yes, I came onto this scene from a 15 year absence and improved my debating and am far more knowledgeable than you it seems with only a few years back in the game.

The Maker still had godly power which Thanos still easily took in their battle. That's impressive seeing as she had the power to do what Odin failed to do. If Thanos came to Odin wanting him dead he' dhave put him down originally but since he wanted to save Thor it'sonly logical he didn't bring his best.

That feat isn't even what Odin does at all ever it's what a corrupted darker half does which Hela iirc did to him and you want to say he's so above death gods she played him like a fiddle. Thanos still beats that aspect anyways.

So one incident of sparing someone's life overrides his entire life as a warrior and the fact on panel he admitted to wanting to kill Thanos......oh and I am the noob. Oh the irony.

That would only irritate Thanos and not defeat him. Naked he's above billions even while feral.

I will say what the comic showed me Odin failed to defeat Thanos who never came there in the first place to beat him and in the end he just happened to gain Odin's respect as a warrior. Great showing for Thanos.

Odin needs sleep when his power is drained from immense battles. Yet I am the noob, eh ? Thanos isn't fighting him anyways and nothing Herc or Thor can do can put him down for this fight.

TheLordofMurder
Let me see :

vs

Is this a spite thread?

Yep its a spite thread...

TheLordofMurder

Team 1 has no chance in hell vs Team 2, unless something happens and DP Tyrant regains his full power. Then he soloes them all.

^^This is someone who knows his s**t...

KuRuPT Thanosi

That's the thing.. if you look at the evidence and feats for Tyrant in his limited showings.. it's quite clear that he is beyond skyfather. His feats back up that placement.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Utrigita
No he hadn't just ate, Thanos speculated on the Astral plan that Galactus appeared quite well nourished and because of that didn't have to consume the planet (which he didn't). Furthermore it simply isn't logical to assume that Galactus went from well nourished to very hungry by breaking through Thanos shields based on the other incidents of what Galactus can accomplish when hungry. As I have mentioned before there is alot of inconsistency concerning Galactus hunger in the act.

We have gone over this before my friend and I know you don't like it but that is EXACTLY what the writer makes clear for everyone. Thanos shields ARE that strong. In fact, the writer even has Galactus comment on the matter and why it took so much energy to go from well nourished to hungry... I haven't had to EVER work this hard to break a forcefield. As much as you don't like it Utrigita.. that is how it went down.

Besides I was only talking to Whitewitchking who said when Galactus fired at Thanos that he was hungry and that couldn't be further from the truth.

Silent Master
Examples of Galactus breaking through other shields?

KuRuPT Thanosi
we don't need other examples it came from the horses mouth.. In other words you're looking for Galactus to prove his statement true LOL. Do you ever feel kinda dumb looking back and at all the stupid questions you ask?

Fact: Galactus said "I've NEVER had to work so hard to break a mere forcefield" Doesn't get ANY more clear than that.

quanchi112
we don't need other examples it came from the horses mouth.. In other words you're looking for Galactus to prove his statement true LOL. Do you ever feel kinda dumb looking back and at all the stupid questions you ask?

Fact: Galactus said "I've NEVER had to work so hard to break a mere forcefield" Doesn't get ANY more clear than that. thumb up

Colossus-Big C
RK Thor & CW Hercules wins imo

Utrigita
We have gone over this before my friend and I know you don't like it but that is EXACTLY what the writer makes clear for everyone. Thanos shields ARE that strong. In fact, the writer even has Galactus comment on the matter and why it took so much energy to go from well nourished to hungry... I haven't had to EVER work this hard to break a forcefield. As much as you don't like it Utrigita.. that is how it went down.

Besides I was only talking to Whitewitchking who said when Galactus fired at Thanos that he was hungry and that couldn't be further from the truth.

I know, I'm merely bringing another perspective into the discussion. And that perspective is that Thanos states in the Astral Plan that Galactus isn't hungry, by looking at him, a assesment that haven't previous been made in any Galactus comic to my knowledge, Galactus then exert vital energies, but how can he exert vital energies if he moments later can unleash blasts powerful enough to initially make Hunger pull back from the sheer force? And the list goes on, you are correct however that I can't change what is written in the comic, but at the same time I'm merely pointing out that everything we know about Galactus (most recently Annihilation where Thanos was making ready to jump ship to escape from a extremely hungry Galactus) makes it imo clear that there are more aspects to this in a forum fight then there was in the comic, and the comic in itself was as mentioned before inconsistent.

Again that depends on whether or not you believe Thanos assesment on the Astral plan to be true, if WWK doesn't, then he has no reason to believe Galactus wasn't at low powerlevels, given the text that he exerted vital energies.

anyways off topic.

zopzop
That's the thing.. if you look at the evidence and feats for Tyrant in his limited showings.. it's quite clear that he is beyond skyfather. His feats back up that placement.

Do they?

His throw down vs : SS, Gladiator, Morg, Terrax, Jack of Hearts, Ganymede, and Gladiator is nothing that Odin couldn't handle (based on his other showings).

His throw down with Thanos was also inconclusive. If Thanos was amped by the Orb, then this was a better showing vs Thanos than Odin. If he wasn't amped by the Orb, then IMHO, this is a WORSE showing vs Thanos than Odin.

His throw down with Galactus is the key. Some people were saying that since DP Tyrant pwned a FED Galactus he's way beyond any skyfather. But other's were saying that it was the perfect storm in favor of DP Tyrant. DP Tyrant could absorb Galactus' blasts AND control Galactus' machinery. Galactus had no chance.

Odin has NO machinery that he brings to his fights so that's a no go. Can DP Tyrant absorb Odin's blasts, which are mystic in nature, like he absorbed Galactus' "bio-energy" blasts? I don't know but I think not.

So whether DP Tyrant really is beyond skyfather isn't known for sure. But based on his showings he's, at most, low skyfather.

Edited to include the Thanos fight.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually those showings are exactly why he is beyond Skyfather. Calling him Low Skyfather is simply amusing. Thanos is a skyfather.. at least a low end skyfather.. who some say was amped and Tyrant treated him like a child once he got serious.

You call Odin a high skyfather.. I agree.... Yet Thanos faced both of them and CLEARLY felt Tyrant was the more powerful of the two. Against Odin.. HE NEVER backed down nor even considered leaving. yet against Tyrant (lets say with an amp) he admitted Tyrant would kill him if he stayed. This was after a MUCH SHORTER fight than the fight Thanos had with Odin. So, an amped prepped Thanos.. in a much shorter period of time felt enough power from Tyrant that he KNEW he had to flee or he would be killed. Again Odin.. he had no such fear.. wasn't prepped nor amped and had no fear of dying. Going by Thanos we can clearly see who he, and who we as the reader should feel is more powerful.

Doom with Galactus power ONE SHOT Odin with ease. To say nothing fo the fact that when he's met odin he's talked down to him like a scrub with no power. Now compare that to Tyrant... He didn't say.. I need to feed right now because Tyrant can absorb my bio sphere and use my tech. No no no... he backed down from their first fight because GALAXIES would be destroyed in the collateral damage of their fight. That is how much he thought of DP Tyrant power. He didn't talk down to him.. he LET HIM take his herald from him for fear of the damage a fight between them would cause. This bio-sphere thing is crap.. Galactus absorbs the same biosphere... Tyrant blast would empower Galactus as well. The fact is, Galactus prepped and fed before facing Tyrant because of how powerful Tyrant was. Now compare that to how Galactus usually acts against foes... he doesn't prep.. he is usually condescending or hungry... Compare that to Galactus power ONE SHOTTING Odin with ease.

All these things point to Tyrant being well above skyfather and if not well above certainly beyond that tier

Silent Master

Fact: Galactus said "I've NEVER had to work so hard to break a mere forcefield" Doesn't get ANY more clear than that.

We do need examples, how else are we to know the power level of shields Galactus has faced before?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Silent Master
We do need examples, how else are we to know the power level of shields Galactus has faced before?

We don't need to know.. Galactus TELLS US that this was the HARDEST he's ever had to work to pierce one. It is really that simple. On panel evidence is clear cut and there is no ambiguity there. Instead, you wanted Galactus to say... I've never had to work so hard to pierce a forcefield in my life.. I mean there was that time I broke this forcefield and that forcefield.. oooo and that other time I broke this other forcefield.. none of those compared to this.. Is that how you wanted the story to go? Sorry but writers expect a little common sense and reading comprehension. It came from the horses mouth... he's NEVER had to work so hard to break a forcefield. This is why Galactus went from well nourished to hungry just to get through thanos's shiedling.

Black bolt z
WWKing is losing at every end. Hes beating you here erm

Originally posted by iceman24567
^Nice post by all means if Odin didn't defeat Thanos then Thanos didn't defeat Marvell the hypocrisy is mind boggling thumb up

TheLordofMurder
RKT summons the NYPD to deal with Thanos; Thanos doesnt want any part of those goons and thugs!

Happy Dance

Black bolt z

Fact: Galactus said "I've NEVER had to work so hard to break a mere forcefield" Doesn't get ANY more clear than that. Which isn't by itself impressive.

Silent Master
We don't need to know.. Galactus TELLS US that this was the HARDEST he's ever had to work to pierce one. It is really that simple. On panel evidence is clear cut and there is no ambiguity there. Instead, you wanted Galactus to say... I've never had to work so hard to pierce a forcefield in my life.. I mean there was that time I broke this forcefield and that forcefield.. oooo and that other time I broke this other forcefield.. none of those compared to this.. Is that how you wanted the story to go? Sorry but writers expect a little common sense and reading comprehension. It came from the horses mouth... he's NEVER had to work so hard to break a forcefield. This is why Galactus went from well nourished to hungry just to get through thanos's shiedling.

Without something to compare it to, it being called the "toughest" becomes a worthless statement.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually it's called on panel canon narrative fact.

Silent Master
Actually it's called on panel canon narrative fact.

Which is worthless in determining the power of the shields unless you can provide examples of other shields that Galactus has actually gotten through.

quanchi112
We do need examples, how else are we to know the power level of shields Galactus has faced before? Now we don't. this shows you're so dependent on feats you can't grasp the simple meaning of any simple statement. Wow.

Hes beating you here erm

thumb up False. Thanos is just in another tier by himself practically when it comes down to formidability.

TheLordofMurder
(RKT summons the NYPD)

NYPD: Freeze!! (points a gun at Thanos)

Thanos: Please officer...what did I do wrong?

NYPD: Hands over your head! Turn around goddammit!!

Thanos: (complies) Please officer atleast tell me what this is about...

NYPD: (puts the cuffs on Thanos) You have the right to remain silent...anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law...

Thanos: (crying) I want my lawyer...

Happy Dance

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
RKT summons the NYPD to deal with Thanos; Thanos doesnt want any part of those goons and thugs!

Happy Dance

LOL rolling on floor laughing

Black bolt z
Now we don't. this shows you're so dependent on feats you can't grasp the simple meaning of any simple statement. Wow.

False. Thanos is just in another tier by himself practically when it comes down to formidability. Its not impressive without feats.

Which still has nothing to do with what I posted.He's beating you here.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Actually it's called on panel canon narrative fact. Yes he stated it.But you'd need other sheilds hes broken through to compare it to.

If the strongest sheild besides this was something surfer could break through with ease the sheilds aren't impressive.Its the other sheilds hes broken through had someone like odin not denting them and galactus broke them then yes his sheilds are impressive.You need somrthing to compare it to.

Black bolt z
God quan is just getting ripped.

As I read the posts quan is getting utterly destroyed.

quanchi112
Its not impressive without feats.

Which still has nothing to do with what I posted.He's beating you here. Yes he stated it.But you'd need other sheilds hes broken through to compare it to.

If the strongest sheild besides this was something surfer could break through with ease the sheilds aren't impressive.Its the other sheilds hes broken through had someone like odin not denting them and galactus broke them then yes his sheilds are impressive.You need somrthing to compare it to. We don't need feats to decide everything for us.

No, he's gotten his facts all wrong and wasn't even aware Galactus was well nourished.

Silent Master

As I read the posts quan is getting utterly destroyed.

I don't think I've ever seen Quan win a debate.

TheLordofMurder
I don't think I've ever seen Quan win a debate.

You ought to see how the NYPD owns him...

laughing out loud

quanchi112

As I read the posts quan is getting utterly destroyed. How am I getting ripped apart ? Actually debate and prove I am wrong don't cheer lead.

zopzop
Actually those showings are exactly why he is beyond Skyfather. Calling him Low Skyfather is simply amusing. Thanos is a skyfather.. at least a low end skyfather..

I'll dispute this because Thanos, feat wise, doesn't have anything to put him into skyfather league. Skyfathers casually bust galaxies, stars, planets, etc...

Again, I'm not disagreeing with all your points. You were right that Thanos, seemingly, had no fear of Odin. Even after Gungnir was whipped out. Sure Odin started throwing him around but Thanos kept getting up. He even muscled through a concentrated blast from the spear. You could see he as he was getting up, his clothes were slightly singed.

Comparing this to the DP Tyrant fight, Thanos did indeed flee. Thanos' clothing was also all tore up. DP Tyrant actually made Thanos groan in pain. Something I don't recall Odin doing to Thanos even with the spear.

BUT Thanos was visibly knocking DP Tyrant back and made him groan once. Something he never did to Odin.

This is where the Amped/Not Amped part of the discussion becomes important. Was he amped? Then it can be excused. If he wasn't amped, then it's a bad showing for DP Tyrant because it showed that Thanos could hurt DP Tyrant, he never hurt Odin.

Didn't Doom have a lot more than just Galactus' power during that encounter. I can't get a straight answer on this board. Some say he did others say he didn't.

So this statement needs verification.

quanchi112
@zop

Top tiers can bust planets and this isn't what makes a skyfather a skyfather it's how they treat elite heroes on top of their power levels in general. By your logic Odin is greater than Galactus.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi and Thanosi

Thanos cant even break out of handcuffs...

So how can you guys even fix your mouth to say that Thanos is a skyfather?

Happy Dance

Black bolt z
We don't need feats to decide everything for us.

No, he's gotten his facts all wrong and wasn't even aware Galactus was well nourished. Yes we do.Especially for that feat.If you don't compare it to something its not impressive at all.Originally posted by Silent Master
I don't think I've ever seen Quan win a debate. Thats because he never has.

zopzop
@zop

Top tiers can bust planets and this isn't what makes a skyfather a skyfather it's how they treat elite heroes on top of their power levels in general. By your logic Odin is greater than Galactus.

Maybe he is, who knows? They've never fought directly before that I know of. So all we have is feats to go by and Odin got the better feats.

quanchi112
Maybe he is, who knows? They've never fought directly before that I know of. So all we have is feats to go by and Odin got the better feats. Feats don't determine anything when logic is horrified by these conclusions. It's like saying Superman is stronger than Lt since he has no strength feats.

Black bolt z
Feats don't determine anything no expression

God will a mod please correct Quan?Or ban him as a lesson?This is just beyond idioicy.(and yes I might have spelt that wrong....no hassles).

quanchi112
@Quanchi and Thanosi

Thanos cant even break out of handcuffs...

So how can you guys even fix your mouth to say that Thanos is a skyfather?

Happy Dance Not canon.

no expression

God will a mod please correct Quan?Or ban him as a lesson?This is just beyond idioicy.(and yes I might have spelt that wrong....no hassles). I have given my reasoning why. feats while impressive don't determine that Superman is stronger than the Lt since he has no lifting feats. They can help prove a character is strong but if you don't have the same feat attempted by the other character then it doesn't prove who is stronger.

Silent Master
no expression

God will a mod please correct Quan?Or ban him as a lesson?This is just beyond idioicy.(and yes I might have spelt that wrong....no hassles).

How much do you want to bet that Quan would change his stance if Thanos had better feats than Odin?

DarkOdin
How much do you want to bet that Quan would change his stance if Thanos had better feats than Odin? In quan world he deos have better feats then Odin stick out tongue

DarkOdin
@zop

Top tiers can bust planets and this isn't what makes a skyfather a skyfather it's how they treat elite heroes on top of their power levels in general. By your logic Odin is greater than Galactus. It also doesn't make sense for a skyfather not to be able to hurt another. now does it, let me think what fight that ws hmmmmm big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
It also doesn't make sense for a skyfather not to be able to hurt another. now does it, let me think what fight that ws hmmmmm big grin I have no idea what you are talking about at this point.

DarkOdin
I have no idea what you are talking about at this point. laughing out loud way to dodge the bullet

quanchi112
laughing out loud way to dodge the bullet I still don't get it. Restate yourself so it makes sense.

DarkOdin
I still don't get it. Restate yourself so it makes sense.

Your claim

Top tiers can bust planets and this isn't what makes a skyfather a skyfather it's how they treat elite heroes on top of their power levels in general.

HOWEVER a skyfather also can hurt another skyfather

Thanos failed to even hurt a skyfather so it is clear he is not on that level.

Utrigita
Didn't Doom have a lot more than just Galactus' power during that encounter. I can't get a straight answer on this board. Some say he did others say he didn't.

So this statement needs verification.

Well as I have said in the Galactus respect thread, if Reed is believed to be true then all the items Doom had access to is of no consequance for what level of power he attained when he stole Galactus power. Basically Reed said that Doom held all the knowledge in the universe, if that is correct then we have no reason to doubt Doom's statement about the CCU "matchless energy" being but a "fraction of the power that will soon be mine" (make a reference to the level Galactus powerlevel operates on before absorbing Galactus power). There is ofcause also the other view that Reed was wrong and in that way Doom was wrong as well and a great part of the energy from Doom originated from the CCU, however if that is the case and the CCU was enough in itself, why would Doom go to obtain the power of Galactus? The story (in that regard) is as filled with holes as a Cheese.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well as I have said in the Galactus respect thread, if Reed is believed to be true then all the items Doom had access to is of no consequance for what level of power he attained when he stole Galactus power. Basically Reed said that Doom held all the knowledge in the universe, if that is correct then we have no reason to doubt Doom's statement about the CCU "matchless energy" being but a "fraction of the power that will soon be mine" (make a reference to the level Galactus powerlevel operates on before absorbing Galactus power). There is ofcause also the other view that Reed was wrong and in that way Doom was wrong as well and a great part of the energy from Doom originated from the CCU, however if that is the case and the CCU was enough in itself, why would Doom go to obtain the power of Galactus? The story (in that regard) is as filled with holes as a Cheese. Doom was shown with none of the artifacts besides the Cosmic Cube on him that he wasn't using and didn't notice that it got dropped, to more straightforward answer his question.

Meaning that he probably wasn't using the Cosmic Cube.

quanchi112
Your claim

Top tiers can bust planets and this isn't what makes a skyfather a skyfather it's how they treat elite heroes on top of their power levels in general.

HOWEVER a skyfather also can hurt another skyfather

Thanos failed to even hurt a skyfather so it is clear he is not on that level. Thanos did hurt him not significantly but the fight hadn't been decided yet. Thanos also wasn't there to defeat him whereas odin wanted to kill him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Doom was shown with none of the artifacts besides the Cosmic Cube on him that he wasn't using and didn't notice that it got dropped, to more straightforward answer his question.

Meaning that he probably wasn't using the Cosmic Cube.

Bah why take away all the fun stick out tongue

but yeah it was more straightforward.

WhiteWitchKing
That's abc logic like saying Spiderman beat Firelord therefore he can beat Air walker since Firelord can beat him. The ants were an extremely lo wshoing of Odin being overwhelmed and when we saw them in action they were some uber race. Thor proved that on his own.

Well then let's not use ABC logic. Odin kicked Thanos around while Thanos couldn't do a damn. Thanos never beat those ants either. You have no point; I get that.

Thor fought Thanos to a stand still until Thanos decided to imprison him. Against Odin, Thanos got the beat and never moved Odin. The same trick that worked on WM Thor w/ PG lasted about less than a minuted with Odin. The only stalemate that occurred during Blood and Thunders was Thanos and Thor.

You want to talk about how comics works? Magus' death was a way for DnA to hype up Mar-Vell's status for this 6 issue mini. It's exactly how they hyped up Ultron in Conquest when he killed Korath The Pursuer in one shot. Other than that, Mar-Vell did nothing to prove he's even on Hela's level.

lol. Basically just your words with no back of actual feats. Destroying Surfer's board and taking on Nova is somehow better than ko Surfer and slapping Thanos around the entire fight.

Gawd you're stupid. He was Death's avatar and thus was about to bring death to beings could not die because there was no death in there universe. Gawd you're stupid.

And the Galactus Engine, Galactus, and Celestials would piss on both of these characters at once. Some how being in the same series gives these two a power up? Are you really that dumb to argue that?

Thanos did nothing but get stabbed.
Mar-Vell got beat up by non-full powered Thanos.

Other than that, what did either do?

Mar-Vell doing something casually to Surfer doesn't put him on Odin's level when Odin K.O.ed Surfer and was slapping Thanos with his other hand. Mar-vell is a chump and nothing more to Odin.

You're awfully stupid now because you're just automatic assuming far above his previous self with no true idea of the gap between their powers. I understand you're making sh!t up but hey it is you.

Some how having a power up now puts him above Odin when before that he couldn't even move Odin. lol

15 years? Now I know you're talking sh!t. When you just came unto this board, you kissing everybody's ass including mine. Remember when you said you didn't know me and then I dug up a 2 year old thread involving Darkseid where you were kissing me ass and praising my post? lol And Rage laughed when he saw how much of a dumbass you we're after I made you eat you're deluded claims? wink

Thanos isn't one to get humiliated and take it lightly even if he's trying to help someone. He was slapped across Asgard and couldn't do a damn thing to Odin. Let's face it, Odin has beaten better.

Thanos who couldn't move Odin at all is going to beat Odin's darker half that was tapping into Infinity and crushing planets and star like grapes? When are you going to stop sounding like a noob.

One? He spared Ulik, Hela, Annihilus, and even Loki. And on that point, we both agree you're a noob.

And couldn't even kill a Rocket Raccon and Bug with his blast. Odin easily moved the Earth population into another dimension. Had he wanted, he'd just move the UCT population into a sun.

Yes and that's how pathetic Thanos' resume is. "I survived a fight with Odin until Beta Ray Bill intervened". Odin's resume: Met ugly troll on rainbow bridge. Casually slapped it around and demanded money for it. Troll didn't even fazed me. Was going to abuse it some more until Beta Ray Bill intervened."

Good to know because Odin never needed any sleep after slapping Thanos around proving once again that it was never an immense battle for Odin at all. Thanos for sure but not Odin. In fact of all his big fights, how many of those did he got to sleep afterwards as a result of expanding his power? So basically most fights doesn't cause him to nap because they're not immense enough to drain him to the point he needs sleep afterwards.

Except kicking him into orbit or his balls.

WhiteWitchKing

If you want to go by words, Thanos claimed Galactus was well nourished by looking at him. Thanos' claimed that, not Galactus. And there's no other indication to prove that it was more than just Thanos' opinion. In fact, Galactus says later that he would not have to consume any planets that day because he was going to end the thundering demands of his hunger.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8818/thanos05thebastardmegan.th.jpg

quanchi112
Well then let's not use ABC logic. Odin kicked Thanos around while Thanos couldn't do a damn. Thanos never beat those ants either. You have no point; I get that.

Thor fought Thanos to a stand still until Thanos decided to imprison him. Against Odin, Thanos got the beat and never moved Odin. The same trick that worked on WM Thor w/ PG lasted about less than a minuted with Odin. The only stalemate that occurred during Blood and Thunders was Thanos and Thor.

You want to talk about how comics works? Magus' death was a way for DnA to hype up Mar-Vell's status for this 6 issue mini. It's exactly how they hyped up Ultron in Conquest when he killed Korath The Pursuer in one shot. Other than that, Mar-Vell did nothing to prove he's even on Hela's level.

lol. Basically just your words with no back of actual feats. Destroying Surfer's board and taking on Nova is somehow better than ko Surfer and slapping Thanos around the entire fight.

Gawd you're stupid. He was Death's avatar and thus was about to bring death to beings could not die because there was no death in there universe. Gawd you're stupid.

And the Galactus Engine, Galactus, and Celestials would piss on both of these characters at once. Some how being in the same series gives these two a power up? Are you really that dumb to argue that?

Thanos did nothing but get stabbed.
Mar-Vell got beat up by non-full powered Thanos.

Other than that, what did either do?

Mar-Vell doing something casually to Surfer doesn't put him on Odin's level when Odin K.O.ed Surfer and was slapping Thanos with his other hand. Mar-vell is a chump and nothing more to Odin.

You're awfully stupid now because you're just automatic assuming far above his previous self with no true idea of the gap between their powers. I understand you're making sh!t up but hey it is you.

Some how having a power up now puts him above Odin when before that he couldn't even move Odin. lol

15 years? Now I know you're talking sh!t. When you just came unto this board, you kissing everybody's ass including mine. Remember when you said you didn't know me and then I dug up a 2 year old thread involving Darkseid where you were kissing me ass and praising my post? lol And Rage laughed when he saw how much of a dumbass you we're after I made you eat you're deluded claims? wink

Thanos isn't one to get humiliated and take it lightly even if he's trying to help someone. He was slapped across Asgard and couldn't do a damn thing to Odin. Let's face it, Odin has beaten better.

Thanos who couldn't move Odin at all is going to beat Odin's darker half that was tapping into Infinity and crushing planets and star like grapes? When are you going to stop sounding like a noob.

One? He spared Ulik, Hela, Annihilus, and even Loki. And on that point, we both agree you're a noob.

And couldn't even kill a Rocket Raccon and Bug with his blast. Odin easily moved the Earth population into another dimension. Had he wanted, he'd just move the UCT population into a sun.

Yes and that's how pathetic Thanos' resume is. "I survived a fight with Odin until Beta Ray Bill intervened". Odin's resume: Met ugly troll on rainbow bridge. Casually slapped it around and demanded money for it. Troll didn't even fazed me. Was going to abuse it some more until Beta Ray Bill intervened."

Good to know because Odin never needed any sleep after slapping Thanos around proving once again that it was never an immense battle for Odin at all. Thanos for sure but not Odin. In fact of all his big fights, how many of those did he got to sleep afterwards as a result of expanding his power? So basically most fights doesn't cause him to nap because they're not immense enough to drain him to the point he needs sleep afterwards.

Except kicking him into orbit or his balls. Odin didn't beat him yet the ants beat Odin. Odin respected him and was trying to kill him. smile

Thanos did move Odin and Odin braced for him meaning his blasts weren't pleasant. Thanos ended Thor when he wanted to. Thanos came at Odin and was still coming at him which Odin admired. Odin admired Thanos at the end whereas Thanos wanted to continue.

Thanos beating Thor with his own tech is a victory for him whereas odin never defeated Thanos. I suggest looking up stalemate.

Oneshotting Magus and easily destroying the Surfer's board and taunting Nova whom he outclassed in all regards is showing how powerful he is. Comparing Mar-vell to Ultron is utterly hilarious.

Surfer was more impressive now since his upgrade I mean he utterly crushed BrB while holding back and Mar-vell treats him like nothing. This Surfer isn't comparable to the one who Odin beat. Laughs and then smile.

Being able to kill unkillable beings while being unkillable himself is a huge upgrade I mean what else would you call it ? Odin can't even beat old Thanos so he gets blasted by the newer more powerful one.

I was kidding about not knowing you. It's a joke from herochat that is hilarious that people say all the time. I mean wow you thought I was being serious I guess other than comprehension being something you struggle with I can add sarcasm to the list.

Wow, I barely remember rage in this but you seem to memorize and take note of my actions I am sorry you aren't that important to me as I am to you. Deal with that on your own time.

Thanos earned his respect humiliation was what happened to the Surfer and Drax. Were you paying attention at all ? Did you read it ? It's ok just admit it now.

So he's spared a few I never said he kills everyone but he does kill and more importantly admitted he was trying to kill Thanos so pay attention and quit citing every little person he's spared. LOL.

Odin also failed to kill Drax and Surfer with one blast. Thanos killed an army of billions hand to hand whereas Odin failed with an army against ants below Thor level. Wow.

Thanos has crushed the beyonder made physical form whose power is endless like she was nothing. What has odin done to even compare ? Oh yeah the ants. Wonka wonka wonka.

Thanos never used his shields and was nowhere near being defeated we've seen Thanos admit when he was near death against Galactus he disputed Odin's power advantage showing he firmly believes himself to be superior and he tends to be right whereas Odin tends to be wrong. I mean how successful was Odin with all that prep against the Celestials ? That's something Thanos could figure out on his lunch break.

Based on what ?

WhiteWitchKing
Odin didn't beat him yet the ants beat Odin. Odin respected him and was trying to kill him. smile

In other words Thanos never fought the ants. Thanos couldn't do sh!t to Odin except get beat up.

So Odin put his hands up and you think that amounts to Thanos moving him off his feet? Lmao. Thanos so called feat against Odin is as lame as your debating skills.

This is funny because you were whining about how Odin was hurting Thanos when he brought his weapon. The only thing that kept Odin from stomp him further into the ground was BRB intervening. Thanos was quivering as he tried to get up. It was never a stalemate because BRB intervened before Odin stomped him further.

It's really hilarious because you were talking about how comics was written and not power level but now you ignore an example of how DnA like to hype up their event villain by revealing them at the end and having them kill another just to show how "badass" the main villain is. Mar-Vell's reveal was exactly like Ultron's. Gawd you're such a slow noob.

Utterly crushed him? He hit him once with his board from behind and then took advantage of that to follow up with two shots which gave BRB a nose bleed. He never koed him. This isn't even close to how Odin slapped Thanos across Asgard. This Surfer isn't comparable to Thanos who Odin slapped around casually. Nova isn't comparable to classic Surfer. A more powerful team my ass. This is you're best arguement? Ignoring that Thanos was getting back handed by Odin while trying to match up classic Surfer with current so you can justify that ridiculously dumb claim that Mar-Vell fought a more powerful team. Eat it Quanchi-noob.

Old Thanos never even did anything to Odin so let's not act like new Thanos could do any more than scratching him this time around. Stop being so stupid, you're making Rhino look smart. As for the unkillable being, let's just say you're a dumbass and be done with it. It's clear you're ignoring his death status. The GOTG killed them as well but they didn't remain dead because was no concept of death in their realm.

Oh please, stop back tracking. You acted all high and mighty like you didn't know who I was. Same sh!t with this 15 year nonsense.

Lol, so now you want to act like you're above me and i'm just some poster again huh? Like i've said, you're still the noob that stepped onto this board years ago. It's just that now you think you're a good debator by ignoring facts and spilling bias.

I did. Odin kicked Thanos around when Thanos couldn't do anything even though he attempted to with Surfer by his side after Odin casually one-shotted Drax. The rest of Infinity Watch ran including Warlock with his soul gem. Then you want to claim Thanos chocking Mar-Vell is some how different from when Odin casually backed handed Thanos and was blasting him across Asagrd. And chocking Mar-Vell is impressive because he fought a more impressive team that had a upgraded Surfer while it was classic Surfer that Odin fought. lol. I get it. You're bias beyond belief and have no argument really for how Thanos is more powerful than Odin and an actual gauge of the power difference between current Thanos and classic Thanos to justify you're argument that Thanos would beat Odin. So you make shit up and pull double standards to make it look like you have an argument.

That's funny because then he asked him if he'll yield. And the funnier part is every time Thanos attacked Odin, nothing really happens and at the end Thanos looked like sh!t come up from the rubbles. I get it. You have no evidence of Thanos harming Odin so you make sh!t up so it looks like Thanos had any kind of power to defeat Odin in the first place to which he didn't. He had more than enough power to fight Thor but he was completely useless against Odin.

Wow, Odin was not a murderer? Big surprise. What's new? There's worse people he's spared before.

And failed to kill Rocket Raccoon and Bug. Gotcha. He was in a feral state and killed everything on site except RR and Bug. Face it, he never fought the ants so you can make any claims. He fought Odin and couldn't even scratch him. At least he was harming RR and Bug. But now you want me to believe he's somehow going to harm Odin when his full powered version failed on panel. Let's not speculate through proxy fights than. Odin was slapping Thanos around. Thanos used his tech and it failed him. Odin slapped him around then brough Gungnir and stomped him some more. Thanos, looking like sh!t, quivered and buckled as he tried to get up. Odin respected him for his stupidity and give him a chance to give up. Before Odin continued to push Thanos' sh!t in, BRB intervened and Thanos was saved from another beat down and his own lame attempt to even scratch Odin. It's on panel noob and no one will ever forget.

He beat Maker. What's your point. I get it. But against skilled and sane fighter, Thanos got his sh!t pushed in by Odin. I don't see how you can act like he can beat Odin because he beat Maker. The simple truth is Odin and Thanos fought; Odin slapped Thanos so badly that Thanos was buckling in his knees trying to stand up. So bad that Starlin had to bring in BRB to "intervene" so as to prevent him from having to continue to write Thanos getting a whooping. Under his creator Starlin, Thanos couldn't even move Odin and was slapped across Asgard. No matter how you want to argue that Odin respected Thanos' determination, it doesn't take away the fact that Odin spanked him hard.

Nowhere? His knees we're buckling as he tried to stand up. He shielded his eyes as he tried to gaze out and find his foe. His armor was ripped. You're too funny with your denials. Thanos can't do jack to Odin and it's on panel.

And Odin never brought his power scepter or Odin sword

quanchi112
In other words Thanos never fought the ants. Thanos couldn't do sh!t to Odin except get beat up.

So Odin put his hands up and you think that amounts to Thanos moving him off his feet? Lmao. Thanos so called feat against Odin is as lame as your debating skills.

This is funny because you were whining about how Odin was hurting Thanos when he brought his weapon. The only thing that kept Odin from stomp him further into the ground was BRB intervening. Thanos was quivering as he tried to get up. It was never a stalemate because BRB intervened before Odin stomped him further.

It's really hilarious because you were talking about how comics was written and not power level but now you ignore an example of how DnA like to hype up their event villain by revealing them at the end and having them kill another just to show how "badass" the main villain is. Mar-Vell's reveal was exactly like Ultron's. Gawd you're such a slow noob.

Utterly crushed him? He hit him once with his board from behind and then took advantage of that to follow up with two shots which gave BRB a nose bleed. He never koed him. This isn't even close to how Odin slapped Thanos across Asgard. This Surfer isn't comparable to Thanos who Odin slapped around casually. Nova isn't comparable to classic Surfer. A more powerful team my ass. This is you're best arguement? Ignoring that Thanos was getting back handed by Odin while trying to match up classic Surfer with current so you can justify that ridiculously dumb claim that Mar-Vell fought a more powerful team. Eat it Quanchi-noob.

Old Thanos never even did anything to Odin so let's not act like new Thanos could do any more than scratching him this time around. Stop being so stupid, you're making Rhino look smart. As for the unkillable being, let's just say you're a dumbass and be done with it. It's clear you're ignoring his death status. The GOTG killed them as well but they didn't remain dead because was no concept of death in their realm.

Oh please, stop back tracking. You acted all high and mighty like you didn't know who I was. Same sh!t with this 15 year nonsense.

Lol, so now you want to act like you're above me and i'm just some poster again huh? Like i've said, you're still the noob that stepped onto this board years ago. It's just that now you think you're a good debator by ignoring facts and spilling bias.

I did. Odin kicked Thanos around when Thanos couldn't do anything even though he attempted to with Surfer by his side after Odin casually one-shotted Drax. The rest of Infinity Watch ran including Warlock with his soul gem. Then you want to claim Thanos chocking Mar-Vell is some how different from when Odin casually backed handed Thanos and was blasting him across Asagrd. And chocking Mar-Vell is impressive because he fought a more impressive team that had a upgraded Surfer while it was classic Surfer that Odin fought. lol. I get it. You're bias beyond belief and have no argument really for how Thanos is more powerful than Odin and an actual gauge of the power difference between current Thanos and classic Thanos to justify you're argument that Thanos would beat Odin. So you make shit up and pull double standards to make it look like you have an argument.

That's funny because then he asked him if he'll yield. And the funnier part is every time Thanos attacked Odin, nothing really happens and at the end Thanos looked like sh!t come up from the rubbles. I get it. You have no evidence of Thanos harming Odin so you make sh!t up so it looks like Thanos had any kind of power to defeat Odin in the first place to which he didn't. He had more than enough power to fight Thor but he was completely useless against Odin.

Wow, Odin was not a murderer? Big surprise. What's new? There's worse people he's spared before.

And failed to kill Rocket Raccoon and Bug. Gotcha. He was in a feral state and killed everything on site except RR and Bug. Face it, he never fought the ants so you can make any claims. He fought Odin and couldn't even scratch him. At least he was harming RR and Bug. But now you want me to believe he's somehow going to harm Odin when his full powered version failed on panel. Let's not speculate through proxy fights than. Odin was slapping Thanos around. Thanos used his tech and it failed him. Odin slapped him around then brough Gungnir and stomped him some more. Thanos, looking like sh!t, quivered and buckled as he tried to get up. Odin respected him for his stupidity and give him a chance to give up. Before Odin continued to push Thanos' sh!t in, BRB intervened and Thanos was saved from another beat down and his own lame attempt to even scratch Odin. It's on panel noob and no one will ever forget.

He beat Maker. What's your point. I get it. But against skilled and sane fighter, Thanos got his sh!t pushed in by Odin. I don't see how you can act like he can beat Odin because he beat Maker. The simple truth is Odin and Thanos fought; Odin slapped Thanos so badly that Thanos was buckling in his knees trying to stand up. So bad that Starlin had to bring in BRB to "intervene" so as to prevent him from having to continue to write Thanos getting a whooping. Under his creator Starlin, Thanos couldn't even move Odin and was slapped across Asgard. No matter how you want to argue that Odin respected Thanos' determination, it doesn't take away the fact that Odin spanked him hard.

Nowhere? His knees we're buckling as he tried to stand up. He shielded his eyes as he tried to gaze out and find his foe. His armor was ripped. You're too funny with your denials. Thanos can't do jack to Odin and it's on panel.

And Odin never brought his power scepter or Odin sword I never said that Thanos fought the ants but since Thor could rack them up in numbers no reason to assume Thanos couldn't outright dominate the entire race based on his feats.

Thanos never lost to Odin.

Yes, he did move him. And you don't brace yourself if your opponent can't hurt you.

Thanos defeats his opponents when he brings weapons whereas Odin does not. That's the difference between these two. One succeeds whereas the other fails.

When two characters don't finish each other off and someone else stops the fight that's a stalemate. Odin didn't win and realized he was wrong about thanos' intentions.

No, it wasn't. Ultron wasn't facing off against anywhere near the heavy hitters like that were present here. LOL. I guess ronan and company with the phalanx are greater than the celestials, galactus, etc. The two events aren't even close in power or in terms of intelligence. Not even close. Try and keep up.

BrB was soundly worked. His hammer shot didn't even make the Surfer pause and he held back and proceeded to work him. I guess iyo they were equals. LOL. This is why I don't take anything you ever say seriously. Ever. smile

Argument isn't spelled with an e. LOL. Classic surfer is more powerful than Nova not current Surfer who Mar-vell laughed off. Ants are less powerful than Nova as well one on one. LOL.

Odin barely moved Thanos prior to his weapon. Thanos still despite the weapon was still ready to work him and contested his power superiority and Thanos knows his sh-t.

All you do is keep insulting me which shows how emotionally into this you are. I don't need to insult you back I feel kinda bad though, actually.

There was death in that realm Thanos had it. He was brought back in an indestructible vessel though all stated right on panel. smile

It was a joke from herochat. The funniest part of it all is you dug up a post because it mattered so much to you so once again the joke is back on you. I am really laughing right now as you worked so hard to dig up that post when it was obviously sarcasm. laughing out loud

It's also spelled debater not with an "o". Oh well someday you will catch on and I am a far better debater than you and am known throughout this board better and throughout the net. It's ok I know who you are even if no one else does. smile

It's spelled choking not chocking. Wow. Spell check is your friend. Anyways listen up he oneshotted two weak characters in the Surfer and Drax whereas despite admitting he was trying to kill Thanos he was unsuccessful. He later respected Thanos before he even realized he wasn't defeated only furthering the respect he had for him.

I implore no double standards Thanos is more durable, is unkillable now, and more powerful as the avatar. This makes it plain as day you ignoring it means you're emotional and won't admit to anything making you wrong. You know it. I know it.

We were talking about Odin wanting him dead and you go off on another tangent restating yourself for the tenth time. Odin wanted him dead. Fact. I win.

He didn't spare them he defeated them. His immediate concern was Thanos. He tried killing him and was unsuccessful.

He killed Drax later while weakened and Odin has failed to kill ants. Thanos was beyond the gotg despite a cc but Odin with his entire army save Thor and a few others I think was enough to crush Odin. This all happened in asgard. Thanos defeated billions and proved himself stronger than the team yet Odin lost to ants with an entire army. I like doing this it shows how much mightier Thanos is hand to hand than Odin and his entire army is.

Odin wasn't slapping anyone around he respected an opponent he later found out he didn't beat. The respect grew and Bill showed up. Lucky Odin.

Thanos' power increased since his battle with Odin for the Maker and even if you don't believe so with his shields at max he'd dominate Odin. Without shields he was taking his best.

Thanos was slightly singed. That's it and wanted more of Odin. Bill saved Odin's life.

Odin would need them against Thanos whereas Thanos didn't bring his shields would make this drastically unfair for Odin.

WhiteWitchKing
I never said that Thanos fought the ants but since Thor could rack them up in numbers no reason to assume Thanos couldn't outright dominate the entire race based on his feats.

lol. There is a reason. Thanos couldn't even move Odin much less come beat him.

Mar-Vell never lost to Thanos. In fact, new Thanos hasn't done anything to suggest him can harm Odin.

That's not knocking him off his feet. And every chance Thanos got to block any attack, he's got stomp.

So how come he failed with Odin when he used his force block? Odin brings in his weapon and you were crying about how Odin harmed Thanos with his weapon. Hahaha.

Blah blah blah. That's it then. You have zero proof he can even harm Odin or knock him about.

You're stupid. You said Mar-Vell didn't ko or kill Surfer because that's how comics are written. Then I told you Magus was killed by Mar-Vell because DnA wanted to hype up Mar-Vell in their reveal. This is exactly how the revealed Ultron at the end of Conquest 1. They killed Magus to hype up Mar-Vell. But when it came down to it, Mar-Vell displayed nothing to put him on Thanos' level much less Odin's level. You're so dumb to even thinking I'm trying to argue about power level between Ultron and Mar-Vell. Aside from that hype, Mar-Vell did nothing.

Where did I say equals? lol. Now you're just crying because I called you're bullshit on that fight. Surfer has always been more powerful than BRB so this proves nothing about Surfer being leagues above classic Surfer. Nor does it prove he's above classic Thanos would got slapped by Odin. The beating Odin gave Thanos was worse than the Surfer/BRB fight so don't pretend noob.

Oh wow, you're only valid point in this entire thread.

Riiight. By this point it's obvious you have no argument on hand. I get it. On panel Odin kicked Thanos' sh!t in. You need to point to other fights to make any pathetic claim and try to avoid that actual fight itself. lol

He got slapped down after trying to knock Odin to no avail. Your take on this is by absurd with displays of biasness noob.

Lol. So now you're above the fray?

If he was indestructible then how come he was resurrected from bones? Did you buy a book with missing pages or do you not know what indestructible means? That realm did not have death, he brought it there being it's avatar...oh forget it. lmao Why am I bothering explaining what happened to somebody who couldn't even read a comic without mixing up the story.

Look at you're pathetic attempt to attach this to another site. lol That other site that laughed at you as well. I guess you like going around getting bashed.

Hahaha. I thought you were above this? What happened?

No proof or gauge as to how powerful he is compared to classic Thanos. You're just making sh!t up now that he can beat Odin with no proof at all.

But Thanos didn't. lol. Thanos failed to even scratch the old guy.

He attacked everybody and even gave Thanos a chance to give up after Thanos' pathetic display of power output. Had Odin wanted to kill him, he'd drag pummeled him before he could get up.

Not even scratching you're opponent and getting knocked about is some how proof Thanos can beat Odin. lol

And nothing you say here changes the fact that a full powered Thanos failed to even scratched Odin and looked stupid every time he tried. Again, why bring in anything else when both characters have fought on panel and Thanos was never even a threat to scratching Odin much less defeat the god.

See. This is why you're a dumb noob. That's not Thanos getting slapped away? lol. Three instances where Thanos was getting spanked by Odin and all summarized in one poster.
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4668/quanchi0004ho.jpg

Based on what? You saying so? Withshields, Odin takes out his Odinsword that cut through a Celestials' arm. Yeah, let's play that card. lol.

Lol. Annnnnnnnnd this is why everybody on here and previous Herochat laughed at you.

By this point all I have to ask is how old are you? 14? How can anyone by this dumb except for a teenage dweeb that enjoys trolling?

quanchi112
lol. There is a reason. Thanos couldn't even move Odin much less come beat him.

Mar-Vell never lost to Thanos. In fact, new Thanos hasn't done anything to suggest him can harm Odin.

That's not knocking him off his feet. And every chance Thanos got to block any attack, he's got stomp.

So how come he failed with Odin when he used his force block? Odin brings in his weapon and you were crying about how Odin harmed Thanos with his weapon. Hahaha.

Blah blah blah. That's it then. You have zero proof he can even harm Odin or knock him about.

You're stupid. You said Mar-Vell didn't ko or kill Surfer because that's how comics are written. Then I told you Magus was killed by Mar-Vell because DnA wanted to hype up Mar-Vell in their reveal. This is exactly how the revealed Ultron at the end of Conquest 1. They killed Magus to hype up Mar-Vell. But when it came down to it, Mar-Vell displayed nothing to put him on Thanos' level much less Odin's level. You're so dumb to even thinking I'm trying to argue about power level between Ultron and Mar-Vell. Aside from that hype, Mar-Vell did nothing.

Where did I say equals? lol. Now you're just crying because I called you're bullshit on that fight. Surfer has always been more powerful than BRB so this proves nothing about Surfer being leagues above classic Surfer. Nor does it prove he's above classic Thanos would got slapped by Odin. The beating Odin gave Thanos was worse than the Surfer/BRB fight so don't pretend noob.

Oh wow, you're only valid point in this entire thread.

Riiight. By this point it's obvious you have no argument on hand. I get it. On panel Odin kicked Thanos' sh!t in. You need to point to other fights to make any pathetic claim and try to avoid that actual fight itself. lol

He got slapped down after trying to knock Odin to no avail. Your take on this is by absurd with displays of biasness noob.

Lol. So now you're above the fray?

If he was indestructible then how come he was resurrected from bones? Did you buy a book with missing pages or do you not know what indestructible means? That realm did not have death, he brought it there being it's avatar...oh forget it. lmao Why am I bothering explaining what happened to somebody who couldn't even read a comic without mixing up the story.

Look at you're pathetic attempt to attach this to another site. lol That other site that laughed at you as well. I guess you like going around getting bashed.

Hahaha. I thought you were above this? What happened?

No proof or gauge as to how powerful he is compared to classic Thanos. You're just making sh!t up now that he can beat Odin with no proof at all.

But Thanos didn't. lol. Thanos failed to even scratch the old guy.

He attacked everybody and even gave Thanos a chance to give up after Thanos' pathetic display of power output. Had Odin wanted to kill him, he'd drag pummeled him before he could get up.

Not even scratching you're opponent and getting knocked about is some how proof Thanos can beat Odin. lol

And nothing you say here changes the fact that a full powered Thanos failed to even scratched Odin and looked stupid every time he tried. Again, why bring in anything else when both characters have fought on panel and Thanos was never even a threat to scratching Odin much less defeat the god.

See. This is why you're a dumb noob. That's not Thanos getting slapped away? lol. Three instances where Thanos was getting spanked by Odin and all summarized in one poster.
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/4668/quanchi0004ho.jpg

Based on what? You saying so? Withshields, Odin takes out his Odinsword that cut through a Celestials' arm. Yeah, let's play that card. lol.

Lol. Annnnnnnnnd this is why everybody on here and previous Herochat laughed at you.

By this point all I have to ask is how old are you? 14? How can anyone by this dumb except for a teenage dweeb that enjoys trolling? This was handled by a different writer so your abc logic does not pass go. Once again Thanos has what it takes to stomp these ants and is unkillable to boot.

Thanos dominated mar-vell but didn't want to beat him. He instead tricked him whereas Odin wanted to kill him yet didn't even ko him. At least know the difference here, guy.

When did I say knock him off his feet ? I mean seriously are you ok ?

Thanos didn't bring a weapon with him against Odin. Where did you see the gun ? LOL. Scans ? The gun wasn't present where did you think he was hiding it the entire time ? His pocket ?

Glad you agree it ended in a stalemate. Thanos' shields weaken odin far more than Galactus and then Thanos would dominate him.

No, you tried to make a false comparison. Characters can be killed to show off how powerful a character is we don't dismiss it and say they are just trying to hype them it doesns't count. Typical noob thing to say. I embrace everything you ignore everyhting that doesn't suit you.

How has Surfer been more powerful than BrB ? Thor crushed him like nothing and he's portrayed as Thor's equal in power. Surfer had an upgrade but your excuse will be hype. It's the new debating tactic it doesn't count noobs it was just hype. You amuse me.

So you misspell argument then say you're only valid point when your isn't spelled with an ' in that sentence. It's not you are valid point. It's your valid point.

Odin respected Thanos he didn't beat him.

Biasness isn't a word. LOL. Thanos took Odin's best Odin didn't take Thanos' best.

You insult like every other sentence showing you can't control yourself which is a sign of weakness.

Yeah, I mean they don't use the word indestructible in the comic or anything.

Oh wait they do.
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TI_4_Headshot_CPS_023.jpg

I guess marvel doesn't know what the word means either. Laughs. So easy to correct you. You have no idea what you are talking about and are actually mocking marvel not me. I don't write the comics I debate them, guy.

I explained to you where the joke originated. I forgot you have no sense of humor and have no personality. You've been here for years and are comparable to a shadow. you're there you just don't do much.

I am stating a fact don't be offended.

So iyo he could have killed those beings in the cancerverse prior to imperative ? Do you also feel he was given an indestructible form as well prior to this story ? Really ?

That wasn't my point my point was Thanos can take his best. Thanks for agreeing.

Odin already thought he killed or defeated him and since he respected him at this point he gave him a chance as a warrior to yield which he turned down. I understand these characters a lot better than you do apparently.

Your scan you refuse to let go is just nonsense. Odin failed to beat him.

His feats in imperative. He can take out that sword and cut Thanos up he just comes right back kinda like the Celestials did. That raping was worse than the fire ants. LOL.

So you think Odin is more powerful than Galactus then ?

Control yourself, please.

I have backed up my case and then some. You need to read and understand these characters better before coming at me next time. K.

DarkOdin
Thanos did hurt him not significantly but the fight hadn't been decided yet. Thanos also wasn't there to defeat him whereas odin wanted to kill him. Thanos didn't do one danm thing to Odin but raise his b lood pressure Het man at least Odin didn't have to call his girlfriend to finish the job Lets put it interms ypu can understand.

Odin = PIMP

Thanos = Hoe

quanchi112
Thanos didn't do one danm thing to Odin but raise his b lood pressure Het man at least Odin didn't have to call his girlfriend to finish the job Lets put it interms ypu can understand.

Odin = PIMP

Thanos = Hoe No, you're wrong he earned Odin's respect and still didn't put thanos down.

TheLordofMurder
No, you're wrong he earned Odin's respect and still didn't put thanos down.

Bah...he could have killed Thanos...and Thanos couldnt have done a thing to stop him.

Earned Odins respect!? LoL...

Common Sense time Quan; you dont respect anyone that you b***h slap...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Bah...he could have killed Thanos...and Thanos couldnt have done a thing to stop him.

Earned Odins respect!? LoL...

Common Sense time Quan; you dont respect anyone that you b***h slap...

Happy Dance I already posted the scan where Odin admits he's trying to kill him and you ignored the words and called it hyperbole. LOL. You are just so into hating Thanos you have become unreasonable imo.

TheLordofMurder
If Odin wanted Thanos dead, he would have just summoned the Thanos hit squad at the NYPD; Thanos would crumble in seconds against their assault...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
If Odin wanted Thanos dead, he would have just summoned the Thanos hit squad at the NYPD; Thanos would crumble in seconds against their assault...

Happy Dance That's not canon. If Thanos wanted him dead he'd summon an army of ants who beat him and acutioned him off with an army. That is canon. LOL.

TheLordofMurder
NYPD: Resisting arrest eh? Get em boys!

NYPD: (beats Thanos till he is bruised, disfigured, and bloody)

Thanos: OMG this hurts...please stop!

NYPD: stfu noob!! (beats him some more till every bone in Thanos's body is broken)

NYPD: owned.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If you want to go by words, Thanos claimed Galactus was well nourished by looking at him. Thanos' claimed that, not Galactus. And there's no other indication to prove that it was more than just Thanos' opinion. In fact, Galactus says later that he would not have to consume any planets that day because he was going to end the thundering demands of his hunger.

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8818/thanos05thebastardmegan.th.jpg

I don't get how slow some people can be. Come on WWK you know better than this..... There was ZERO indication that Thanos readings weren't correct. Thanos is usually a very reliable source on such matters. To say nothing of the fact that it wasn't THANOS saying that.. in fact if we go deeper we know it was THE writer who had Thanos say that. It wasn't an accident or throw in there by mistake. The writer made Thanos say that for a reason, and that reason is to make it clear that Galactus was well-nourished. If something came up later that confirmed he wasn't and in fact hungry.. that would be something. However, there was nothing that indicated otherwise.

Silent Master
I don't get how slow some people can be. Come on WWK you know better than this..... There was ZERO indication that Thanos readings weren't correct.

Where was the indication that Thanos' readings were correct?

KuRuPT Thanosi
More stupid questions from Master. You see this is how comics work... The writer has people talk and give us information about a variety of things. Powerlevels, how they are feeling, their mission etc etc. That is how we get an idea of what is going on. THE WRITER had Thanos (reliable source with his tech) comment that he was well-nourished. This wasn't an accident or a mistake. If it was THE WRITER would've had it come up later that in fact Thanos was wrong. There was NOTHING ZERO NADA like that at all. So... then.. what do we conclude.. since the burden would be on you to prove that statement wrong (with no evidence so that is going to be hard eh?) So unless proven otherwise or stated otherwise by the writer later.. Thanos statement stands as this was the writers intent

Silent Master
I see, so all character statements are now valid, I'll keep that in mind.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Which is more true Master.. Most statement from characters are valid or invalid... WHICH IS MORE OFTEN TRUE AND HOW WE ARE SUPPOSE TO READ COMICS? Simple question.. try answering it

Silent Master
You've already made your stance clear, that stance being that all character statements are valid.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Please point me to ANYWHERE that is used the term ALL statements. In fact, I made it clear something a writer has someone say something.. yet later have that same person or another say the other person was actually wrong. Are we slow today Master or are your stupid questions making you talk stupid in general.

STOP AVOIDING THE QUESTION...

When reading comics do we more of then not take what characters say as the truth or do we more often than not say whatever comes out of their mouth is a lie? Very simple question. We aren't talking about extremes we are talking about most of the time who are we suppose to read comics. Answer the question.

Silent Master
I see, so it's only the character statements that help your characters that are valid.

Interesting.

KuRuPT Thanosi
concession accepted. It's funny you don't mind looking scared and continuing to avoid a very basic question LOL. You like appearing scared and feeble?

Silent Master
I'm not the one that made a claim, so I had nothing to back up, your question was just a poor attempt to distract everyone from your rather stupid stance.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Really.. which stance of mine was stupid. May stance is we are suppose to take what people say at face value the majority of time. Unless circumstances change or something is later said to disprove said statement.

YOUR STANCE IS: The majority of time we assume the characters are lying and not telling us the truth. The writer in fact is having characters say a whole bunch of bs and we need to interpret it our own way and speculate. That is YOUR STANCE. My stance is stupid lol.. that must mean your stance is down right horrific.

Nihilist
Really.. which stance of mine was stupid. May stance is we are suppose to take what people say at face value the majority of time. Unless circumstances change or something is later said to disprove said statement.

YOUR STANCE IS: The majority of time we assume the characters are lying and not telling us the truth. The writer in fact is having characters say a whole bunch of bs and we need to interpret it our own way and speculate. That is YOUR STANCE. My stance is stupid lol.. that must mean your stance is down right horrific. Why are you bothering with Snake Eyes and LordofMurder ? when you know they are sad trolls who dont contribute anything to a thread ever, all they do is repeat the same thing over and over again.

Silent Master

YOUR STANCE IS: The majority of time we assume the characters are lying and not telling us the truth. The writer in fact is having characters say a whole bunch of bs and we need to interpret it our own way and speculate. That is YOUR STANCE. My stance is stupid lol.. that must mean your stance is down right horrific.

If that were truly my stance; you'd have no trouble posting the quote where I stated it.

So by all means, provide the quote.

bbrem123
team 1 wins it

KuRuPT Thanosi
If that were truly my stance; you'd have no trouble posting the quote where I stated it.

So by all means, provide the quote.

I ask you to provide the quote where I said ALL statements are true. You dodged providing that because I never stated that.

You asked for proof that Thanos claim was correct. So then, I'm guessing all statements made in comics or movies need to later be verified in order for them to be true? Is that your stance? You dug yourself a hole Master and you just can't get out of it. You know as well as I do.. statement don't have to be verified all the time. You know as well as I do that in movies or comics or many genres writer make people say stuff to give us an idea about what is going on. The majority of the time we take those as the truth. We don't need verification of each statement made. I just like seeing you squirm like you are now. Knowing you dug yourself a hole with another stupid master question and yet again you get called on it by me.

Silent Master
There is a difference between 1st and 2nd party statements, Galactus commenting in his power level would be an example of 1st party statement, I have no trouble giving such a statement the benefit of the doubt, until it was proven otherwise

You however are trying to take a 2nd party statement as true without any sort of evidence to back it up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
This happens ALL the time in every genre... So you're saying the writer has to make everybody make 1st person statements in order for use to give it credence and make it valid? If its not that, then we must assume they are lying?

Silent Master
I'm saying that 2nd party statements aren't proof. Proof would be the evidence used to either back up or refute the statement.

Nihilist
laughing out loud @ people claiming Thanos lied about Galactus being well nourished to Galactus himself lulz thats some pathetic shit.

Silent Master
laughing out loud @ people not knowing the difference between lying and being wrong.

Nihilist
laughing out loud @ people not knowing the difference between lying and being wrong. laughing out loud at you thinking Thanos being wrong, because if he was Galactus would have corrcted him and put him straight, you know like he spoke down too Thanos for most of the arc.

Silent Master
So; your proof is that Galactus didn't correct him?

Nihilist
So; your proof is that Galactus didn't correct him? And your proof is what? he was wrong because you say so?

Silent Master
Was that a yes?

Nihilist
Was that a yes? Originally posted by Nihilist
And your proof is what? he was wrong because you say so?

KuRuPT Thanosi
interesting so all second party statements aren't proof eh? So if there is no verification of their statement we assume they are lying?

KuRuPT Thanosi
So then Galactus statement about Thanos's shield would be clear proof according to your stance correct?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Why are you bothering with Snake Eyes and LordofMurder ? when you know they are sad trolls who dont contribute anything to a thread ever, all they do is repeat the same thing over and over again.

Oh bulls**t....

If the above doesnt apply to Quan ("Avatar of Death...blah, blah, blah...auto win...blah, blah, blah"wink and Thanosi (huge endless paragraphs with horrible punctuation and the same everything favors Thanos "Quan-like" attitude) then nothing does...

Also, I see your reading comprehension skills are lacking as this type of stance (on my part at anyrate) is ONLY used against Quan and Thanosi; sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire (its nice to see them frustrated for a change) and giving them a large dose of the same ignorance they subject everyone else to is the best way to do that...

Of course you yourself are a Thanos fanboy...just not to the same extreme as Quan and Thanosi...so I would expect you to come to Thanos's "aid" just as you are currently doing...

Oh and to comment on the topic at hand, RKT and Herc own these noobs!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Oh bulls**t....

If the above doesnt apply to Quan ("Avatar of Death...blah, blah, blah...auto win...blah, blah, blah"wink and Thanosi (huge endless paragraphs with horrible punctuation and the same everything favors Thanos "Quan-like" attitude) then nothing does...

Also, I see your reading comprehension skills are lacking as this type of stance (on my part at anyrate) is ONLY used against Quan and Thanosi; sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire (its nice to see them frustrated for a change) and giving them a large dose of the same ignorance they subject everyone else to is the best way to do that...

Of course you yourself are a Thanos fanboy...just not to the same extreme as Quan and Thanosi...so I would expect you to come to Thanos's "aid" just as you are currently doing...

Oh and to comment on the topic at hand, RKT and Herc own these noobs!

Happy Dance Well you would be wrong of me coming to Thanos aid in this thread as team 2 win.

And dont give my you only do this against Quan/KT, you do the exact same routine in every thread you post in or create. Its fine if you wanna be seen as troll who does this crap all the time, if thats what you want by all means carry on trolling Happy Dance

Silent Master
interesting so all second party statements aren't proof eh? So if there is no verification of their statement we assume they are lying?

Look, its another person that can't tell the difference between lying and being wrong.

Nihilist
Look, its another person that can't tell the difference between lying and being wrong. So back up your opinion that Thanos was wrong with proof.

TheLordofMurder
Well you would be wrong of me coming to Thanos aid in this thread as team 2 win.

And dont give my you only do this against Quan/KT, you do the exact same routine in every thread you post in or create. Its fine if you wanna be seen as troll who does this crap all the time, if thats what you want by all means carry on trolling Happy Dance

Got proof that I do that in "every thread I post or create?" Back it up...let me know you mean business! laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Look, its another person that can't tell the difference between lying and being wrong.

I see, so lets try this again.. so if somebody else doesn't verify a second party statement.. we must assume they were wrong? No matter how you spin it, that isn't how it's done. The WRITER ya know the person trying to rely a events and details to us.. you know that guy? he has people say things all the time. Your stance is then that unless we get verification from another party we ASSUME they are wrong. Which is ass backwards and we assume they are right as this is what the writer is trying to convey to us the reader. I know simple terms like these confuse you but really are you this stupid? We don't assume them to be wrong the majority of the time we assume them to be right the majority of the time.

Also I LOVED how you avoided my question about galactus lol. So Master.. Galactus comment about Thanos shield under your criteria is proof correct?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Got proof that I do that in "every thread I post or create?" Back it up...let me know you mean business! laughing out loud

I honestly think blunder is a short bus kid. Are you blunderous?

TheLordofMurder
I honestly think blunder is a short bus kid. Are you blunderous?

Of course not, but I know for a fact you and Quan are; check out my sig for details!

smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
That was the best you could do Lord of Blunder?

Nihilist

Heres the last few you posted in that i could be bothered to search
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542739&highlight=userid%3A122909

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=543016&highlight=userid%3A122909

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542853&highlight=userid%3A122909

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542759&highlight=userid%3A122909

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542849&highlight=userid%3A122909

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542670&highlight=userid%3A122909

Heres some you created the first 2 got closed.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542849

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542577

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=542269

Basically it you doing the same stuff over and over in a thread concerning Thanos, your either troll them threads or youre obsessed with Quan/KT, take your pick Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
My post count is much much higher than that; that doesnt constitute "every" thread I create and/or participate in...

Sure, I have been letting the leaders of the "Thanos for Joy" fanclub have it, but its been limited to just them...

smile

Nihilist
My post count is much much higher than that; that doesnt constitute "every" thread I create and/or participate in...

Sure, I have been letting the leaders of the "Thanos for Joy" fanclub have it, but its been limited to just them...

smile Yeah whatever helps you sleep, all you have to do is search your profile and go to threads posted in and the first 2 pages is of you doing the same thing over and over again Happy Dance

KuRuPT Thanosi
Letting us have it LOL LOL. Is that honestly what you think you're doing? LOL. Do you really think your posts on a comic book forum bothers anybody in the least on here or in real life. All you do is make yourself look like a child and an idiot to other comic book readers. Nothing more. Let them have it BWAHAHAHAHHA. He really is a teenager lol

Silent Master
Examples of 2nd party statements

Character A says- CB can bench 500lbs
Character A says- CB can fly
Character A says- CB can absorb energy
Character A says- CB can run faster than sound

So, Are the above statements true?

TheLordofMurder
@Nihilist

I didnt mention Thanos's name in the thread I made about revamping the tierings/power levels did I?

You lose!

Happy Dance

Colossus-Big C
team wins

chaos war hercules is high elder god level now, he recently received a massive amp from gaea

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
team wins

chaos war hercules is high elder god level now, he recently received a massive amp from gaea

Agreed...Thor and Herc curb stomps them.

Nihilist
@Nihilist

I didnt mention Thanos's name in the thread I made about revamping the tierings/power levels did I?

You lose!

Happy Dance Thats why i mentioned everything in regards to Thanos in my second post, anyway thanks for proving me right in the first place Happy Dance

Silent Master
Normal Thor has already beaten Thanos, this is a spite thread.

TheLordofMurder
The NYPD has already taken Thanos to jail; just image what RKT or Herc will do to him...

This is massive spite.

Nihilist
Normal Thor has already beaten Thanos, this is a spite thread. When?

Silent Master
When?

Are you seriously doubting my 2nd party statement?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>