Best News report ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Incognito_bloke
Of course Ush won't think so :-)

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/mark-steel/mark-steel-a-clear-case-of-attack-by-wheelchair-2160454.html

dadudemon
Just watched the youtube vid.

I lol'd at how polite British people are when they're pissed.

"YOU JUST TIPPED HIM OVER, LADS!!!!"

hahahahaha.

lol

Oh man.

Anywho, yeah, that was quite douchy. Is there a "Good Samaritan" law there, in that district? Couldn't you use that to justify "subduing" the police from wrongfully harming someone? Maybe even mace to their face? lol

If someone is physically assaulting someone (legally), then that person has just won at least a minor beat down enough to stop them.

Bicnarok
This sort of action is what causes a protest to become riot, a total disgrace. I can sense a revolution building, people are getting really pissed of about the "surfs" being ripped off to pay the bankers gambling debts off.

heres a shortened version of the vid.

Warning contains strong language.

82fKkQpT8o4

Symmetric Chaos
So lets see: The police try to get a man in a wheelchair out of the middle of the street during a protest. One of the rioters bum rushes them and the wheelchair tips over in the confusion.

Obviously the police are monsters.

Bicnarok

Symmetric Chaos

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So lets see: The police try to get a man in a wheelchair out of the middle of the street during a protest. One of the rioters bum rushes them and the wheelchair tips over in the confusion.

Obviously the police are monsters. Looked like they were the ones who dumped him from the wheelchair to me. A guy who posed no realistic threat. South Park's "He's rolling right at us!" came to mind.

inimalist
Originally posted by Bicnarok
82fKkQpT8o4

I can't say the police look entirely innocent there, but it hardly looks like a scene of incredible police abuse, at least compared to the stuff that comes out of the US

Robtard
Originally posted by inimalist
I can't say the police look entirely innocent there, but it hardly looks like a scene of incredible police abuse, at least compared to the stuff that comes out of the US

Cos everything the UK can do, the US can do better. /fact

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 753
Looked like they were the ones who dumped him from the wheelchair to me. A guy who posed no realistic threat. South Park's "He's rolling right at us!" came to mind.

The camera isn't in the right direction when he falls. I think all of the police are in the yellow but if that one guy in the gray is also a cop then, yeah it was them that knocked him over. But then at 0:45 in Bic's clip they bring the chair over and try to put him back into it, just in time for the crowd to start attacking. Seems like someone screwed up, they even drag one of their own people away at the very end.

ADarksideJedi
I seen better!

Bicnarok
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I seen better!

Better wheel chair tippers?

Bicnarok

dadudemon

Bicnarok

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Better wheel chair tippers?

Better news! laughing

dadudemon

Validity
The Police in England seem like scum.

Kharhmah

the ninjak
Boys got balls.

Fight the Power son.
Reporter is an absolute prick

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Validity
The Police in England seem like scum.

never a good idea to generalise, but if they get too big for their boots they need to be put in their place.

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Love the way that from about 4:10 onwards he just continues to completely own that dozy reporter.

He may be disabled but he has fighting spirit and is obviously intelligent.

that reporter is a major *******

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.