Shannon Elizabeth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Dark Cloud
Boy did her career sure hit the wall. Back in the late 90s when she was all over the net I thought her career might actually go somewhere. I just saw her in the low budget horror flick Night of the Demons and the movie was beyond awful. Oh well. She still looks decent though.

dadudemon
When I was a wee laddy, I had a crush on this Hollywood gal. I think I was still in highschool when she got married to that absurdly ugly douche. Made me sad.

The end.

BobbyD
Originally posted by dadudemon
When I was a wee laddy, I had a crush on this Hollywood gal. I think I was still in highschool when she got married to that absurdly ugly douche. Made me sad.

The end. eek! laughing

That's probably the fate of many a man here! rolling on floor laughing

dadudemon
Originally posted by BobbyD
eek! laughing

That's probably the fate of many a man here! rolling on floor laughing

Indeed. She was so cute in an adorable kind of way...and she had nicely shaped boobs. She's nice, IRL...so all that added up when I saw the ugly douche she married.

I was like: "DAMNIT! My ugly ass ain't as ugly as he is! I'm nice too!" laughing

But, I was 17 and I thought men and women got together mostly because of looks.

Little did I know...

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed. She was so cute in an adorable kind of way...and she had nicely shaped boobs. She's nice, IRL...so all that added up when I saw the ugly douche she married.

I was like: "DAMNIT! My ugly ass ain't as ugly as he is! I'm nice too!" laughing

But, I was 17 and I thought men and women got together mostly because of looks.

Little did I know...

Well....you can console yourself that they are divorced now.

SimonComics
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Boy did her career sure hit the wall. Back in the late 90s when she was all over the net I thought her career might actually go somewhere. I just saw her in the low budget horror flick Night of the Demons and the movie was beyond awful. Oh well. She still looks decent though.

She's into the poker stuff now, right?

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Well....you can console yourself that they are divorced now.

you made that sound all "mastur batey". laughing

shamanice
nice to read....

expertadvisor1
Good actress.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.