Kit fissto alive ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth radon
Well i was watching rots and during mace and fissto's battle against darth sidous, I could not help but to notice some thing. When they where approaching the door Darrth sidous struck fissto down.Mace stepped over him when he was posted up on the base of the door.As I watched I realized that the blow darth sidous gave to him was not enough to kill a person.Any ways, he was at the base of the door and when mace looked back he was gone.Thus, I have come to a conclusion that he ran away and got medical attention. I swear that i have seen him else wher during the dark times
santa

Slash_KMC
He did, in the novel it was said that he sneakily crawled away while Sidious and Mace were duelling. He then saw Anakin as he left, but he Solid Snake'd his way past him and then went to his homeworld to settle down. He got married, had lots of cute little smiling kids and lived a long and prosper life.

Yes, in the novel it says nothing about him being beheaded.

Jinsoku Takai
LMAO @ little green smiling babies. However, it should be noted that he wasn't beheaded, canonically (sp?).

axel_jovan

Jinsoku Takai
Wait a minute; who the hell is Kit Fissto??? I don't know any Kit Fissto.

Shey Tapani
He is dead.

truejedi
I will lay this to rest.

Pretty sure Fisto got his head cut off. In the novel it says anakin saw his head on the desk on the way in.

SINCE there is a cut-scene in Mace's fight with Sidious (Showing anakin angry travel his way to the senate building) we can only assume that whatever happened to fisto that caused his head to end up on the desk happened during the cutscene.

Either he rejoined the fight (since the guy above doesn't believe the first blow was enough to kill him.) OR his dead body was beheaded during the fight between sidious and mace.

axel_jovan

darth radon
I am going going with slash.

he is alive

darth radon
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
LMAO @ little green smiling babies. However, it should be noted that he wasn't beheaded, canonically (sp?). I like that book also (the art of war).

Nephthys
Fisto died in the movie. Movie > . End of story.

truejedi
exactly. Novel is canon, and it does not differ from the movie in the death of fisto, so they are both canon and he is dead as a doornail.

Nephthys
Yes it does differ actually.

pM_nBvjpidE

erm

Movie is canon.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by truejedi
exactly. Novel is canon, and it does not differ from the movie in the death of fisto, so they are both canon and he is dead as a doornail. He had his head cut off in the novel. The film has him slashed across the chest as Palpatine and Mace back out in to the hallway. His head remained intact. /canon

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by truejedi
I will lay this to rest.

Pretty sure Fisto got his head cut off. In the novel it says anakin saw his head on the desk on the way in.

SINCE there is a cut-scene in Mace's fight with Sidious (Showing anakin angry travel his way to the senate building) we can only assume that whatever happened to fisto that caused his head to end up on the desk happened during the cutscene.

Either he rejoined the fight (since the guy above doesn't believe the first blow was enough to kill him.) OR his dead body was beheaded during the fight between sidious and mace.

There comes a time, TJ, when common sense must manifest itself.

Kazenji
Wow....people actually care about Kit Fisto.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Kazenji
Wow....people actually care about Kit Fisto.

No, this is about Fissto, not Fisto.

darth radon
I know I spelled kit fisto's name wrong.

Slash_KMC
Why did you do it then?

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yes it does differ actually.

pM_nBvjpidE

erm

Movie is canon. It never ceases to amaze me how utterly lame that duel was.

darth radon
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Why did you do it then? H3ll I dont know i forgot.

Lord Lucien
Hell...

Nope, not censored. How bout bitches? Cool. ****ers?

Aw, dang.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.