3 Master Jedi vs 300 SPARTANS!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
Mace, Yoda, and Kenobi vs 300 SPARTANS (thine historic ones).
Flat land. Go!

Jinsoku Takai
A single Jedi of the caliber of a Windu or Yoda would wipe the floor with 300 spartans. And this post reeks of HWKA.

axel_jovan
Seeing as Yoda and Mace pwned small armies on their own, teaming them up results in a wtfpwn of the Spartans, while Kebobi sits watching and sipping tea.

Jinsoku Takai
Yoda would absolutely tool 300 spartans on his own without so much as breaking a sweat.

truejedi
those spartans though? yeah, Yoda solos.

axel_jovan
I con-cur.

MasterAshenVor
Yoda kills them all with a wooden tooth pick without breaking a sweat.

Omega Vision
They don't even need the Force to win here.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They don't even need the Force to win here.

Of course they need the force. Otherwise they are just normal lifeforms wielding a really deadly laser sword.

Omnislash Kid
I was expecting this to be a funner (that's right, I said "funner"wink thread. Oh well. Tis to be expected.

Lord Lucien
You were expecting it to be funner, and the realization that it isn't is to be expected?

Omnislash Kid
Hmm. You're right. I actually dont know what I was expecting. Well, this thread is dead, and I'm going to go play some MoH

Slash_KMC
Dude, we're not here to have fun. We're here to debate fictional combat situations.

strifed169
It should have been a handful of young lings vs the spartans

Lord Lucien
Young Lings would never get it done. Ling Ling could though.

RE: Blaxican
Spartans win. Yoda's ataru and Mace's oldness take their toll after the first hundred are slaughtered, and they collapse from exhaustion. Obi-Wan eventually gets overwhelmed.

Can we please get off the Jedi cock now, gaiz?!

truejedi
lol, as Blax ignores the force.

Lord Lucien
Everyone knows Spartans (of the Greek and cyborg variety) have a natural immunity to the Force.

truejedi
it would be cool if they did. they were some BAMF's.

RazorMesias
Revan solos. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.