Rematch against Palpatine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Mace, Anakin, Shaak Ti & Obi-Wan face Palpatine in his office where Anakin turned. Only this time, Anakin does not turn to the dark side, but rather chooses good than evil. Who wins?

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Mace, Anakin, Shaak Ti & Obi-Wan face Palpatine in his office where Anakin turned. Only this time, Anakin does not turn to the dark side, but rather chooses good than evil. Who wins?

Uhhhmmmm... Mace Windu wins, without the aid of Anakin, Kenobi, or Shaak Ti.

truejedi
i must needs agree.

axel_jovan

Darth Truculent
No, I don't hate Sids. I have great respect for him. I was just wondering, what would happen if he faced those Jedi.

axel_jovan
Yeah, Sids is powerful and achieved much and all, but against this particular team he's a toast.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
No, I don't hate Sids. I have great respect for him. I was just wondering, what would happen if he faced those Jedi. Good Lord would he be dead here.

ares834
Originally posted by Jinsoku Takai
Uhhhmmmm... Mace Windu wins, without the aid of Anakin, Kenobi, or Shaak Ti.
Nah with out any of these guys he would be killed before he could fall into Vaapad. But with these guys, even with one of them (except perhaps Shaak Ti) the Jedi win.

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by ares834
Nah with out any of these guys he would be killed before he could fall into Vaapad. But with these guys, even with one of them (except perhaps Shaak Ti) the Jedi win.

Nah, Mace's saber skills are sufficient enough to allow him to defend himself long enough to sink into Vaapad.

Darth Martin
Uhhhmmmm... Mace Windu wins, without the aid of Anakin, Kenobi, or Shaak Ti. This. He's the only one here that would remotely last against Palpatine. As long as the fight stays in close enough quarters to where Palpatine can't appropriately apply his force powers Mace has a good chance of ending the Sith lord......again.

RazorMesias
Nah, Mace's saber skills are sufficient enough to allow him to defend himself long enough to sink into Vaapad.
indeed

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by RazorMesias
indeed

Indeed!!!!!

Shitbag
stopmaking threads dirt bag!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.