Sith vs Harry Potter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
This follow Sith attack the Harry Potter universe at Hogwart Academy with the intention of cleansing the world of magic:

RoTS Sidious
RoTS Vader
Darth Bane
Darth Revan
Exar Kun

In order to survive, the following Wizard's are forced to unite:
Snape
Voldemort
Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin

First who dies and then witch team emerges victorious?

Rogue Jedi
Revan and Kun are not movie characters.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
This follow Sith attack the Harry Potter universe at Hogwart Academy with the intention of cleansing the world of magic:

RoTS Sidious
RoTS Vader
Darth Bane
Darth Revan
Exar Kun

In order to survive, the following Wizard's are forced to unite:
Snape
Voldemort
Dumbledore
Harry Potter
Remus Lupin

First who dies and then witch team emerges victorious?

that is just cruel and unusual punishment to have bane, kun and revan involved.. shame we can't use them lol

Rogue Jedi
Bullshit. Dumbledore firestorms their ass.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bullshit. Dumbledore firestorms their ass.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6081/93019331.gif

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/6081/93019331.gif yes

Robtard
yes

I'm glad you agree that Dumbledore (who literally stood there and couldn't even protect himself from Snape) isn't going to destroy a powerful Sith, let alone a group of them.

Finally, a shred of objectivity from you.

Rogue Jedi
I'm glad you agree that Dumbledore (who literally stood there and couldn't even protect himself from Snape) isn't going to destroy a powerful Sith, let alone a group of them.

Finally, a shred of objectivity from you. Holy shit, dude, do you even know what you are talking about?

Rogue Jedi
He asked Snape to use the Killing Curse on him when the time came because he did not want Draco to have to kill him, saying that the boy's soul was still intact; Draco's soul would have been damaged in killing Dumbledore out of malice, whereas Snape was fully aware that he would be merely sparing Dumbledore pain and humiliation.

He did it to give Draco an out.

Kaibs
^ You seem to be forgetting to mention that Dumbledore was ALREADY dying. Soooo.. yeah. Don't try to say it was all sacrifice. Cuase well it kinda wasn't.

Robtard
He asked Snape to use the Killing Curse on him when the time came because he did not want Draco to have to kill him, saying that the boy's soul was still intact; Draco's soul would have been damaged in killing Dumbledore out of malice, whereas Snape was fully aware that he would be merely sparing Dumbledore pain and humiliation.

He did it to give Draco an out.

I was busy starring at the lights above me in the theater, as they were more entertaining than that film. So I'll have to accept your word.

Rogue Jedi
I was busy starring at the lights above me in the theater, as they were more entertaining than that film. So I'll have to accept your word. So if you don't know what you're talking about, why even reply?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
^ You seem to be forgetting to mention that Dumbledore was ALREADY dying. Soooo.. yeah. Don't try to say it was all sacrifice. Cuase well it kinda wasn't.

whereas Snape was fully aware that he would be merely sparing Dumbledore pain and humiliation.

Nephthys
oH FOR ****S SAKE TRUCULENT.

Kaibs
whereas Snape was fully aware that he would be merely sparing Dumbledore pain and humiliation.

OOPS well the book doesn't count :/ by going by the movie. the viewer was clearly seeing that he was already dying.

Kaibs
Originally posted by Nephthys
oH FOR ****S SAKE TRUCULENT.

ANd yes. It's beyond retarded at this point.

Rogue Jedi
OOPS well the book doesn't count :/ by going by the movie. the viewer was clearly seeing that he was already dying. Dumbledore was obviously ****ed up at the beginning of TDH, his hand was a dead giveaway.

Kaibs
Yeah exactly. Thus my point. While you aren't wrong in your statement you're also not fully right because you failed to mention that he was already going to die regardless.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah exactly. Thus my point. While you aren't wrong in your statement you're also not fully right because you failed to mention that he was already going to die regardless. Well, he did seem to look weaker and more frail as the movie wore on.

Kaibs
Yeha. If he didn't die. He was going to succumb to that poison anyways and die. So he was screwed anyways. So Rob wasn't right but neither were you lol.

Rogue Jedi

Robtard
So if you don't know what you're talking about, why even reply?

This is how you function 80% of the time in here, hypocrite.

But I was wrong about the function of a scene in a film I watched some time back. Not "I pulled shit out of my ass."

Rogue Jedi
This is how you function 80% of the time in here, hypocrite.

But I was wrong about the function of a scene in a film I watched some time back. Not "I pulled shit out of my ass." Ah, and there it is.

Robtard
Ah, and there it is.

I've shown to concede when I'm shown to be wrong. This is something you need to do more often yourself.

Rogue Jedi
I've shown to concede when I'm shown to be wrong. This is something you need to do more often yourself. I have, actually, quite recently.

How much respect would you have for a guy who is 100% sure a certain side wins, and, when the mob screams "Concede!!!", he folds and concedes?

Sadako of Girth
100% respect if the guy is wrong. smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
100% respect if the guy is wrong. smile Even though he truly believes he is right? You'd seriously respect a weak nut like that?

Robtard
I have, actually, quite recently.

How much respect would you have for a guy who is 100% sure a certain side wins, and, when the mob screams "Concede!!!", he folds and concedes?

But if we factor in how often you're wrong. Yeah. Moving on.

You'd be right in that aspect, but it's not like that most of the time. It's the denial of things that are clear. Though your stubbornness is endearing sometimes.

Sadako of Girth
It doesnt matter if he believes hes right, if he is wrong.

Kaibs
RJ you're definitely not one to talk about believing he's right or wrong. Point in case why we have 300000000 HP threads.

Rogue Jedi
It doesnt matter if he believes hes right, if he is wrong. haermm Not an answer.

Say Rob all of a sudden went with Riggs, and tried to get you to follow. Would you?

Sadako of Girth
Its a spot on answer.

No, 'cause McClane is superior to Riggs.

Rogue Jedi
haermm Not an answer.

Say Rob all of a sudden went with Riggs, and tried to get you to follow. Would you?

Sadako of Girth
Its a spot on answer.

No, 'cause McClane is superior to Riggs.

Rogue Jedi
It's a hypothetical question. Answer it.

Sadako of Girth
I have already. But to elaborate...

No I wouldn't as Mcclane is better. If Riggs was better and people wanted me to revise my views I would only do so based on evidence...NOT what other people demand I believe.

Hopefully thats more clear.

Rogue Jedi
I have already. But to elaborate...

No I wouldn't as Mcclane is better. If Riggs was better and people wanted me to revise my views I would only do so based on evidence...NOT what other people demand I believe.

Hopefully thats more clear. Good answer.

Sadako of Girth
Thank you...

The truth is always the best one.

(Except for in answer to "Sweetheart, does my ass look big in this..?" and a few other exceptions sometimes.)

Rogue Jedi
And to that question, the worst answer is always "no."

Sadako of Girth
Actually, Ive found that the worst answer tends to be "No, Love...Its your fat ass that makes your ass look fat."

Rogue Jedi
Any answer is wrong. ****in women..

Sadako of Girth
****in women..

....is a lot of fun. It gotta be better than Wizard books.

Rogue Jedi
See, if you're a wizard and she won't shut her hole, think about all the different ways to shut it.

Sadako of Girth
Unless that woman is a force user... in which case you're f***ed...

shifty

Rogue Jedi
Nah. Anapneo. Pwned.

Sadako of Girth
Saying that to them would be a good way to get one to put your wand up your bottom.

Rogue Jedi
Not sure why one would.

Impediment
If all you are going to do is this, then I'm closing this thread.

Also, two of the Sith aren't even movie characters. Be that as it may, exar kun would destroy any wizard instantaneously. Take it to the social thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.