Can TI Thanos kill this guys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
ok TI thanos its just Bad Ass and now wants to kill guys that just wont stay dead... smokin'

this is not a gauntlet per say but a list of guys, list the guys he kills and the guys he don't, later the guys that don't get kill take on thanos in a gang bang way.. eek!

Inmortal Hercules
Juggernaut 8th Day(avatar)
Void
Harald J
Mr. Inmortal
HP Doomsday
Lobo

can he kill them all or get banged...

confused

Black bolt z
Inmortal Hercules: Is this like CW herc? I'm not sure exactly who this is
Juggernaut 8th Day(avatar): Thanos isn't killing
Void: Neither are winning
Harald J: Not sure
Mr. Inmortal: Thanos isn't killing
HP Doomsday: Thanos will kill but he will come back
Lobo: He's exactly the same as thanos.Death rejected him.

quanchi112
Yes.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Inmortal Hercules: Is this like CW herc? I'm not sure exactly who this is
Juggernaut 8th Day(avatar): Thanos isn't killing
Void: Neither are winning
Harald J: Not sure
Mr. Inmortal: Thanos isn't killing
HP Doomsday: Thanos will kill but he will come back
Lobo: He's exactly the same as thanos.Death rejected him. Just Classic inmortal hercules...smokin'

and could death herself keep Doomsday and lobo dead for good... confused

Bouboumaster
Thanos probably kill 'em all, but Mr Immortal.

The Nuul
Thanos solos.

Uriel005
Lobo is banned from dying by more than just death though. Respective afterlife will resurrect him with or without deaths permission.

edit: pic not related btw thats just a little fun

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Lobo is banned from dying by more than just death though. Respective afterlife will resurrect him with or without deaths permission.

edit: pic not related btw thats just a little fun Thanos can kill unkillable beings, permanently.

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos can kill unkillable beings, permanently. guess thanos can kill Ghost Rider and some Black Lanterns to, right ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
guess thanos can kill Ghost Rider and some Black Lanterns to, right ? Yes.

basilisk
Immortal Hercules - non-CW? Quite probably. Eventually.
Juggernaut 8th Day(avatar) - no
Void - no
Harald J - strongly doubt it
Mr. Immortal - yes, but like Thanos he will keep coming back. However he is useless in the fight.
HP Doomsday - probably not, even if he did DD would come back.
Lobo - doubt it. Depends on the writer.

At the end it would be Juggs, Void, Mr Immortal, Doomsday, and probably Harald and Lobo vs Thanos. Thanos may not be able to die but after a few hours of this he will be crying for Death to come back and rectify that.

Omega Vision
Thanos can kill unkillable beings, permanently.
Could he kill himself?

BobbyD
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Could he kill himself?

laughing

Sorry, Quan. But that is verry funny.

thumb up OV.

quanchi112
Could he kill himself? If he could don't you think he would have to return himself to death. And that's really an odd thing to say anyways. He was banned from her realm there was nothing he could do about it.

Omega Vision
If he could don't you think he would have to return himself to death. And that's really an odd thing to say anyways. He was banned from her realm there was nothing he could do about it.
So you admit there are limits to his killing power? Awesome.

quanchi112
So you admit there are limits to his killing power? Awesome. To himsel fsince he was also banned by death. Death made him unkillable and also gave him the power to kill those who weren't. It wasn't his decision to be unkillable or to even be brought back. Just going by what the comics give me.

Black bolt z
Yes. No he can't.Lobo was also banned from deaths realm. If thanos can't die then neither can he.Lobo is also rejected by more then death.Lobo for 100% sure will not die.

quanchi112
No he can't.Lobo was also banned from deaths realm. If thanos can't die then neither can he.Lobo is also rejected by more then death.Lobo for 100% sure will not die. Thanos can kill those who cannot die. Lobo can't say the same therefore Thanos wins.

Black bolt z
Thanos can kill those who cannot die. Lobo can't say the same therefore Thanos wins. Except lobo can't die.Period.Thanos can't kill him as death will just reject him again.

The only reason thanos was able to kill cancerverse beings is because he's deaths avatar.So I assume when he killed them instead of going to their death realm and coming back they went to normal deaths realm through thanos.It makes sense.

Seeing as how they fight in a neutral universe thanos can't do that to lobo.Lobo won't die.Period.

quanchi112
Except lobo can't die.Period.Thanos can't kill him as death will just reject him again.

The only reason thanos was able to kill cancerverse beings is because he's deaths avatar.So I assume when he killed them instead of going to their death realm and coming back they went to normal deaths realm through thanos.It makes sense.

Seeing as how they fight in a neutral universe thanos can't do that to lobo.Lobo won't die.Period. Neither could the characters he killed. No one could die so his powers show you he can kill Lobo since he's already done this.

Thanos' powers can beat you in your own universe and are valid in any universe so he kills Lobo.

Black bolt z
Neither could the characters he killed. No one could die so his powers show you he can kill Lobo since he's already done this.

Thanos' powers can beat you in your own universe and are valid in any universe so he kills Lobo. Except he can't.Lobo can't die.And according to you and your avatar "unkillable=unbeatable".

Except you ignored what i just said.The only reason he was able to do this was marvel death.They fight in a nuetral universe so thanos doesn't have that luxury.

He can't kill lobo.

quanchi112
Except he can't.Lobo can't die.And according to you and your avatar "unkillable=unbeatable".

Except you ignored what i just said.The only reason he was able to do this was marvel death.They fight in a nuetral universe so thanos doesn't have that luxury.

He can't kill lobo. Neither could the beings Thanos killed.

No, he had the power to do so and kills Lobo here. Thanos can kill those who can't die. Lobo can't defeat him whereas he can kill Lobo.

Black bolt z
Neither could the beings Thanos killed.

No, he had the power to do so and kills Lobo here. Thanos can kill those who can't die. Lobo can't defeat him whereas he can kill Lobo. And thanos sent them to marvel death.he doesn't have that luxury here.

No he can't.

Omega Vision
Neither could the beings Thanos killed.

No, he had the power to do so and kills Lobo here. Thanos can kill those who can't die. Lobo can't defeat him whereas he can kill Lobo.
But he can't kill himself?

quanchi112
And thanos sent them to marvel death.he doesn't have that luxury here.

No he can't. His powers still work and it doesn't matter where they go he has shown the power to do so.

But he can't kill himself? I am glad you brought this up. Thanos is indesctructible whereas he can kill unkillable beings which is why I give him the nod over most characters nowadays. Thanks for bringing this up.

Black bolt z
His powers still work and it doesn't matter where they go he has shown the power to do so.

I am glad you brought this up. Thanos is indesctructible whereas he can kill unkillable beings which is why I give him the nod over most characters nowadays. Thanks for bringing this up. Yes.It does matter where they go.Since thanos is the avatar of death it would make sense that they went to the normal marvel death and not cancerverse death who no longer existed.Thanos doesn't have that luxury here.

No hes not indestructable.You give him the nod because you are extremely biased.

iceman24567
I see the blind bias and it makes me lol

Colossus-Big C
mr immortal > death > thanos

thanos isnt killing him, even if he was fully backed by death herself

King Kandy
Mr. Immortal is beyond the influence of marvel's death, so her avatar can't do any better.

Void is apparently another manifestation of death himself, so they should be tied in this department.

quanchi112
Yes.It does matter where they go.Since thanos is the avatar of death it would make sense that they went to the normal marvel death and not cancerverse death who no longer existed.Thanos doesn't have that luxury here.

No hes not indestructable.You give him the nod because you are extremely biased. His powers work here it's a neutral universe and he kills him based on the comics. Sorry about your luck.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by quanchi112 Thanos can kill those who can't die. Can Thanos kill none living abstracts like Death and Oblivion? confused ]mhmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by FanBoy101
Can Thanos kill none living abstracts like Death and Oblivion? confused ]mhmm That's too off topic.

FanBoy101
That's too off topic. based on?

Black bolt z
His powers work here it's a neutral universe and he kills him based on the comics. Sorry about your luck. Except she just sends him back.He's been rejected by death.He can't die.He's more unkillable then thanos.Originally posted by FanBoy101
Can Thanos kill none living abstracts like Death and Oblivion? confused ]mhmm No.Even if he had near enough power.

FanBoy101
No.Even if he had near enough power. Based on..?

quanchi112
Except she just sends him back.He's been rejected by death.He can't die.He's more unkillable then thanos. No.Even if he had near enough power. Thanos can kill those who are unkillable.Originally posted by FanBoy101
based on? The fact the topic isn't about him against these abstracts.

Black bolt z
Thanos can kill those who are unkillable. The fact the topic isn't about him against these abstracts. He can't kill lobo.Lobo is more unkillable then thanos.

And once again because thanos was deaths avatar he sent the cancerverse beings to marvel death.He can't do that to lobo here.Lobo just comes back and back and back.Same with Mr. Immortal.

FanBoy101
Thanos can kill those who are unkillable. The fact the topic isn't about him against these abstracts. how about you just give me your honest opinion?

quanchi112
He can't kill lobo.Lobo is more unkillable then thanos.

And once again because thanos was deaths avatar he sent the cancerverse beings to marvel death.He can't do that to lobo here.Lobo just comes back and back and back.Same with Mr. Immortal. Thanos can kill those who are unkillable.

Neutral universe his powers work here. He can still kill people in the marvel universe, lol.

Black bolt z
Thanos can kill those who are unkillable.

Neutral universe his powers work here. He can still kill people in the marvel universe, lol. Please come up with an actul response.

No he can't.As Lobo would go to DC death.And hes rejected from there.Therefore he cannot die.

quanchi112
how about you just give me your honest opinion? I won't derail the thread.

Please come up with an actul response.

No he can't.As Lobo would go to DC death.And hes rejected from there.Therefore he cannot die. In these threads they don't go anywhere they either can be killed or they can't. Thanos kills him.

Black bolt z
I won't derail the thread.

In these threads they don't go anywhere they either can be killed or they can't. Thanos kills him. If they don't go anywhere then thanos isn't unkillable.When he dies he would go to marvel death but death rejects him but sends him back.

The exact same with lobo.You can't accept one and not the other.

So either concede the argument or look biased.

quanchi112
If they don't go anywhere then thanos isn't unkillable.When he dies he would go to marvel death but death rejects him but sends him back.

The exact same with lobo.You can't accept one and not the other.

So either concede the argument or look biased. They don't have og go anywhere this isn't a comic this is a vs thread.

I accept Thanos can kill those who are unkillable just like Lobo he dies. Thanos wins, effortlessly.

Black bolt z
They don't have og go anywhere this isn't a comic this is a vs thread.

I accept Thanos can kill those who are unkillable just like Lobo he dies. Thanos wins, effortlessly. But the same prinicple rule would still apply.If they don't go anywhere then thanos is doesn't come back.

Based on absoltely nothing.

And you chose option B: Look extremely biased.

quanchi112
But the same prinicple rule would still apply.If they don't go anywhere then thanos is doesn't come back.

Based on absoltely nothing.

And you chose option B: Look extremely biased. Lobo can't kill unkillable beings whereas Thanos can. Thanos wins. Very simple.

Black bolt z
Lobo can't kill unkillable beings whereas Thanos can. Thanos wins. Very simple. Not really.

Lobo is even more unkillable then thanos.Thanos can't kill him as theres no where for him to go when he dies.He's rejected by all forms of death.Thanos has no chance of killing him.

quanchi112
Not really.

Lobo is even more unkillable then thanos.Thanos can't kill him as theres no where for him to go when he dies.He's rejected by all forms of death.Thanos has no chance of killing him. Prove he is more unkillable then Thanos since that's your claim. I already have proof he can kill those who are unkillable. can you prove Lobo can kill him ?

Black bolt z
Prove he is more unkillable then Thanos since that's your claim. I already have proof he can kill those who are unkillable. can you prove Lobo can kill him ? I'm not saying lobo will beat thanos.I'm saying that thanos is not killing lobo.

quanchi112
I'm not saying lobo will beat thanos.I'm saying that thanos is not killing lobo. Then post proof. You said he's more unkillable so prove it...do you ever prove anything ?

Black bolt z
Then post proof. You said he's more unkillable so prove it...do you ever prove anything ? Hes rejected by death and other places beyond death.The scan should be hard to find.

Theres a middle finger sticking up on the bottom.

quanchi112
Hes rejected by death and other places beyond death.The scan should be hard to find.

Theres a middle finger sticking up on the bottom. He isn't rejected by marvel's death. Even by your own logic he loses. Thanos takes him for marvel's death.

Black bolt z
He isn't rejected by marvel's death. Even by your own logic he loses. Thanos takes him for marvel's death. Except when he dies he would probably go to a nuetral death. Doing so both thanos and lobo would be rejected. Neither would die as both are rejected.

Cancerverse beings weren't unkillable.They could be killed.But since there was no death in their universe they had no where to go and just came back.

Lord_Talron
how does thanos kill someone (mr immortal) who will outlive lady death, TOAA, and ALL existence? the only TRULY immortal being in the marvel omniverse?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
how does thanos kill someone (mr immortal) who will outlive lady death, TOAA, and ALL existence? the only TRULY immortal being in the marvel omniverse? Exactly.

Isn't Mordru the same?

He can't die even if he wants.

quanchi112
Except when he dies he would probably go to a nuetral death. Doing so both thanos and lobo would be rejected. Neither would die as both are rejected.

Cancerverse beings weren't unkillable.They could be killed.But since there was no death in their universe they had no where to go and just came back. No, as avatar of death I am sure this death supercedes them.

They were unkillable all on panel and weren't killed they just came right back after the heroes thought they were dead. read the book I grow weary of your ignorance.

Black bolt z
No, as avatar of death I am sure this death supercedes them.

They were unkillable all on panel and weren't killed they just came right back after the heroes thought they were dead. read the book I grow weary of your ignorance. What proof do you ahev that makes you so sure?None.

No they weren't unkillable.They died but since they had no way to go to they came back.

quanchi112
What proof do you ahev that makes you so sure?None.

No they weren't unkillable.They died but since they had no way to go to they came back. Well, he killed beings who were unkillable just like Lobo. There was no death there it was destroyed so just like someone else banning Lobo that has nothing to do with Thanos since he already did so.

Not dying means you are unkillable. LOL.

Lord_Talron
how does thanos kill someone (mr immortal) who will outlive lady death, TOAA, and ALL existence? the only TRULY immortal being in the marvel omniverse? smile Happy Dance

quanchi112
smile Happy Dance Outliving someone doesn't mean you're more powerful. By that logic Loki is more powerful than the void.

Black bolt z
Outliving someone doesn't mean you're more powerful. By that logic Loki is more powerful than the void. No he probably won't beat him in a fight. But no way is thanos killing him either.Originally posted by quanchi112
Well, he killed beings who were unkillable just like Lobo. There was no death there it was destroyed so just like someone else banning Lobo that has nothing to do with Thanos since he already did so.

Not dying means you are unkillable. LOL. If being banned has nothing to do with anything then Thanos isn't unkillable either.

Except they do die. Same way thanos died but came back. Thanos was rejected and the cancerverse beings just plain had no where to go.

King Kandy
Outliving someone doesn't mean you're more powerful. By that logic Loki is more powerful than the void.
He's not saying that Mr. Immortal>Thanos, but Thanos can't kill him because Death and her agents have no power over him.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by King Kandy
He's not saying that Mr. Immortal>Thanos, but Thanos can't kill him because Death and her agents have no power over him. thumb up

quanchi112
No he probably won't beat him in a fight. But no way is thanos killing him either. If being banned has nothing to do with anything then Thanos isn't unkillable either.

Except they do die. Same way thanos died but came back. Thanos was rejected and the cancerverse beings just plain had no where to go. Based on ?

There was no death in the cancerverse. Thanos showed he was powerful enough to bring permanent death even where death had no hold.

quanchi112
He's not saying that Mr. Immortal>Thanos, but Thanos can't kill him because Death and her agents have no power over him. They also had no power over the cancerverse beings Thanos was simply that powerful as the avatar of death.

Black bolt z
They also had no power over the cancerverse beings Thanos was simply that powerful as the avatar of death. No he wasn't. He wasn't "simply powerful" enoug to kill unkillable beings. He killed them and sent them to marvel death. Without being her avatar he wouldn't have a chance against them either.Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

There was no death in the cancerverse. Thanos showed he was powerful enough to bring permanent death even where death had no hold. The Fact hes rejected by death?

Except he didn't. He found a loophole.

quanchi112
No he wasn't. He wasn't "simply powerful" enoug to kill unkillable beings. He killed them and sent them to marvel death. Without being her avatar he wouldn't have a chance against them either. The Fact hes rejected by death?

Except he didn't. He found a loophole. By being powerful enough just like Lt would be powerful enough to do so.

Thanos is unkillable and can kill those who are the same. He kills them all.

Black bolt z
By being powerful enough just like Lt would be powerful enough to do so.

Thanos is unkillable and can kill those who are the same. He kills them all. To kill someone when death does not exist would either need death itself, or someone more powerful.

Thanos is neither.

No he doesn't. He doesn't kill lobo and he most certainly doesn't kill Mr. Immortal as he is beyond death itself.He can't kill him as he can't die period.

King Kandy
They also had no power over the cancerverse beings Thanos was simply that powerful as the avatar of death.
It was him being avatar of death that gave him power over them. He cannot have that power over Mr. Immortal because it is not a power death can grant her avatars, since she herself does not have it.

quanchi112
To kill someone when death does not exist would either need death itself, or someone more powerful.

Thanos is neither.

No he doesn't. He doesn't kill lobo and he most certainly doesn't kill Mr. Immortal as he is beyond death itself.He can't kill him as he can't die period. It's all about being powerful to do so or not. It's that simple you even state it in your response.

Then prove he isn't.

You saying he doesn't isn't proving it.

quanchi112
It was him being avatar of death that gave him power over them. He cannot have that power over Mr. Immortal because it is not a power death can grant her avatars, since she herself does not have it. You're saying death herself isn't powerful enough to kill him if she wants to therefore Thanos can't, right ? I disagree.

chomperx9
ok TI thanos its just Bad Ass and now wants to kill guys that just wont stay dead... smokin'

this is not a gauntlet per say but a list of guys, list the guys he kills and the guys he don't, later the guys that don't get kill take on thanos in a gang bang way.. eek!

Inmortal Hercules
Juggernaut 8th Day(avatar)
Void
Harald J
Mr. Inmortal
HP Doomsday
Lobo

can he kill them all or get banged...

confused Banged by all

lional
Thanos should solo this list.

Lord_Talron
You're saying death herself isn't powerful enough to kill him if she wants to therefore Thanos can't, right ? I disagree. mr immortal is the only TRUELY immortal being in the entire marvel omniverse, thanos has never faced someone with that level of immortality. you cannot kill someone who can survive the ending of ALL planes of existence

quanchi112
mr immortal is the only TRUELY immortal being in the entire marvel omniverse, thanos has never faced someone with that level of immortality. you cannot kill someone who can survive the ending of ALL planes of existence You need to prove Thanos can't beat him I have already proven he can kill those who can't die. I have held up my end of the debate.

Lord_Talron
mr immortal is BEYOND "things that cannot die". mr immortal is more immortal than TOAA, marvels end all most powerful entity. death has less hold over him than marvels version of the christian god, a being that is completely all powerful.

quanchi112
mr immortal is BEYOND "things that cannot die". mr immortal is more immortal than TOAA, marvels end all most powerful entity. death has less hold over him than marvels version of the christian god, a being that is completely all powerful. Then prove it ? You're acting like the writer can't choose to kill him which is ridiculous. Thanos has the power to kill him imo.

Lord_Talron
because its been stated on panel that mr immortal will outlive toaa

Lord_Talron
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im20.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im21.jpg

quanchi112
because its been stated on panel that mr immortal will outlive toaa Key words in this existence. Pwned by your own scan. This comic also means his fate has been decided doesn't mean he can't be snuffed out by a greater power only that he won't be.

Lord_Talron
the scan proves hes more immortal than anything. are you saying that thanos can kill toaa?

quanchi112
the scan proves hes more immortal than anything. are you saying that thanos can kill toaa? I am saying he can kill Mr. Immortal since he already killed those who evolved past death already on panel while weakened.

Lord_Talron
not at the level of mr immortal. mr immortal outlives those guys even if they werent killed by thanos

and if you arent saying thanos can kill toaa then he cant kill mr i

quanchi112
not at the level of mr immortal. mr immortal outlives those guys even if they werent killed by thanos

and if you arent saying thanos can kill toaa then he cant kill mr i Those guys couldn't die either as they destroyed death and the entire universe evolved past it. Thanos kills him imo.

Lord_Talron
so thanos can kill toaa?

quanchi112
so thanos can kill toaa? I think he can kill mr. immortal.

King Kandy
You're saying death herself isn't powerful enough to kill him if she wants to therefore Thanos can't, right ? I disagree.
Um, yes that's exactly what i'm saying. Thanos's powers to kill unkillable beings come from Death. She can't give him powers that are not hers to bestow.

quanchi112
Um, yes that's exactly what i'm saying. Thanos's powers to kill unkillable beings come from Death. She can't give him powers that are not hers to bestow. I feel his destiny is to not die not that no one else has the power to kill him.

King Kandy
I feel his destiny is to not die not that no one else has the power to kill him.
Well that's just false. Deathurge said that is was useless calling him because it was impossible for Death to take him.

quanchi112
Well that's just false. Deathurge said that is was useless calling him because it was impossible for Death to take him. Calling who ?

Black bolt z
It's all about being powerful to do so or not. It's that simple you even state it in your response.

Then prove he isn't.

You saying he doesn't isn't proving it. Thanos is not more powerful then death.

You have to prove he is.

Being rejected by death in every way is proving it. Thanos can kill him but he'll come right back as death doesn't accept him.

quanchi112
Thanos is not more powerful then death.

You have to prove he is.

Being rejected by death in every way is proving it. Thanos can kill him but he'll come right back as death doesn't accept him. He doesn't have to be.

I already have you have to prove he can survive these attacks.

Thanos is unkillable due to being brought back in an indestructible form.

Black bolt z
You're saying death herself isn't powerful enough to kill him if she wants to therefore Thanos can't, right ? I disagree. No. She can't. She has no jurisdiction over Mr. Immortal. So no death cannot kill him and thanos certainly can't.Originally posted by quanchi112
You need to prove Thanos can't beat him I have already proven he can kill those who can't die. I have held up my end of the debate. Yes but thanos can't kill him as death can't kill him. Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.Originally posted by quanchi112
Key words in this existence. Pwned by your own scan. This comic also means his fate has been decided doesn't mean he can't be snuffed out by a greater power only that he won't be. Mr. Immortal has evolved past death. No way is thanos killing him. Death isn't killing him. LT isn't killing him.

quanchi112
No. She can't. She has no jurisdiction over Mr. Immortal. So no death cannot kill him and thanos certainly can't. Yes but thanos can't kill him as death can't kill him. Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos. Mr. Immortal has evolved past death. No way is thanos killing him. Death isn't killing him. LT isn't killing him. She had no jurisdiction over anyone from the cancerverse yet Thanos still killed them.

When has she tried ?

So did everyone in the cancerverse. They in fact destroyed death so they did something even better.

Black bolt z
I am saying he can kill Mr. Immortal since he already killed those who evolved past death already on panel while weakened. Thanos can't kill Mr immortal. Death has no jurisdiction over him. So no he won't die.Originally posted by quanchi112
Those guys couldn't die either as they destroyed death and the entire universe evolved past it. Thanos kills him imo. No he doesn't. Your opinion matters not.Originally posted by quanchi112
I think he can kill mr. immortal. No he can't. Prove thanos can kill someone that death herself can't kill.Originally posted by King Kandy
Um, yes that's exactly what i'm saying. Thanos's powers to kill unkillable beings come from Death. She can't give him powers that are not hers to bestow. thumb upOriginally posted by quanchi112
I feel his destiny is to not die not that no one else has the power to kill him. No one can kill him.
Thanos cannot kill someone that death herself does not have the power to kill.

I'm about to report you for trolling. Your ignoring on panel proof and using fanboyism.

tsscls
Thanos is indestructible and unkilliable. He can kill beings that are indestructible and unkillable. Why? because he is unkillable, but he can kill beings that are unkillable. He is unkillable because death has rejected him. What, there's another character like that? Thanos can kill him because he can kill those that are unkillable. Thanos is Death's avatar and indestructible and unkillable. Thanos is the killer of unkillables, but he cannot kill himself because he is indestructible and unkillable. He can kill all unkillable and indestructible characters except himself because he an unkillable and indestructible. You think all of this is wrong? Prove it! laughing

Black bolt z
He doesn't have to be.

I already have you have to prove he can survive these attacks.

Thanos is unkillable due to being brought back in an indestructible form. His form isn't indestructable as shown by anti-matter. And no way is he killing Mr. Immortal.Originally posted by quanchi112
She had no jurisdiction over anyone from the cancerverse yet Thanos still killed them.

When ha she tried ?

So did everyone in the cancerverse. They in fact destroyed death so they did something even better. Yes she did....she was the one that killed the whole universe. Read the comic.

She doesn't have any power over him. He will live past death, life and oblivion itself.

No they hadn't. They had no death in their universe. Death from MU killed them. Thanos can't kill him as thanos was granted the power to kill cancerverse beings by death and death can't kill him.

quanchi112
@Blackbolt

You responded to my same posts twice. I am arguing and citing examples you should do the same.

I used on panel proof as to why I believe this way.

You haven't proven Death can't kill him or Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tsscls
Thanos is indestructible and unkilliable. He can kill beings that are indestructible and unkillable. Why? because he is unkillable, but he can kill beings that are unkillable. He is unkillable because death has rejected him. What, there's another character like that? Thanos can kill him because he can kill those that are unkillable. Thanos is Death's avatar and indestructible and unkillable. Thanos is the killer of unkillables, but he cannot kill himself because he is indestructible and unkillable. He can kill all unkillable and indestructible character except himself because he in unkillable and indestructible. You think all of this is wrong? Prove it! thumb up

Nihilist
So it's settled he stops at Thanos thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos is indestructible and unkilliable. He can kill beings that are indestructible and unkillable. Why? because he is unkillable, but he can kill beings that are unkillable. He is unkillable because death has rejected him. What, there's another character like that? Thanos can kill him because he can kill those that are unkillable. Thanos is Death's avatar and indestructible and unkillable. Thanos is the killer of unkillables, but he cannot kill himself because he is indestructible and unkillable. He can kill all unkillable and indestructible characters except himself because he an unkillable and indestructible. You think all of this is wrong? Prove it! laughing Don't blame me blame marvel. smile

Black bolt z
@Blackbolt

You responded to my same posts twice. I am arguing and citing examples you should do the same.

I used on panel proof as to why I believe this way.

You haven't proven Death can't kill him or Thanos. It was shown in that scan you ignored. Mr. Immortal will not die. Period.Originally posted by Nihilist
So it's settled he stops at Thanos thumb up What?

quanchi112
It was shown in that scan you ignored. Mr. Immortal will not die. Period. What? I interpreted this is his fate which isn't the same thing as being truly unkillable.

King Kandy
Avatar of Oblivion/Death says that Death can never answer his call:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_im16.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_im17.jpg

Maelstromm (Also an avatar of Oblivion) couldn't kill him either. Being an avatar of death doesn't give someone power over Mr. Immortal.

quanchi112

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_im16.jpg http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/th_im17.jpg

Maelstromm (Also an avatar of Oblivion) couldn't kill him either. Being an avatar of death doesn't give someone power over Mr. Immortal. Because of his fate in this story which doesn't apply to Thanos in another story. It's like saying pretcon beyonder is more powerful than a character who comes like 40 years later who is more powerful. This is how I see it anyways.

tsscls
Don't blame me blame marvel. smile

I won't blame Marvel. Even if Jack Kirby came back from the dead and created a new character with Stan Lee called "The Indestructible Unkillable, Unkillable Thanos Killer" with the blessing of Joe Quesada, I know in my heart that Thanos could kill him and that he could not kill Thanos because Thanos is unkillable and he (Thanos) can kill unkillable characters, because Thanos is unkillable and can kill unkillable characters because he is Death's avatar. You don't think this? I've proven my point (see above) prove to me that this isn't so. rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
I won't blame Marvel. Even if Jack Kirby came back from the dead and created a new character with Stan Lee called "The Indestructible Unkillable, Unkillable Thanos Killer" with the blessing of Joe Quesada, I know in my heart that Thanos could kill him and that he could not kill Thanos because Thanos is unkillable and he (Thanos) can kill unkillable characters, because Thanos is unkillable and can kill unkillable characters because he is Death's avatar. You don't think this? I've proven my point (see above) prove to me that this isn't so. rolling on floor laughing We'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.

Black bolt z
I interpreted this is his fate which isn't the same thing as being truly unkillable. If Mr Immortal isn't truly unkillable then neither is thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Quanchi, why was Thanos immortal?

tsscls
We'll cross that bridge when and if we get there.
A-ha! I win!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Quanchi, why was Thanos immortal? Because he was brought back into an indestructible form by Death. I also know where you are going with this so let's skip the foreplay and just get to the climax already.

quanchi112
A-ha! I win! It's too off topic for me and my pal Thanos.

quanchi112
If Mr Immortal isn't truly unkillable then neither is thanos. I disagree.

Black bolt z
I disagree. Thanos just rejected death. Death has no jurisdiction over Mr. Immortal.

And I was searching for that maelstrom scan and it even said on something I stubbled across that in a upcoming comic "one of the GLA will die(except Mr. Immortal of course)"

quanchi112
Thanos just rejected death. Death has no jurisdiction over Mr. Immortal.

And I was searching for that maelstrom scan and it even said on something I stubbled across that in a upcoming comic "one of the GLA will die(except Mr. Immortal of course)" Death didn't have jurisdiction over the cancerverse either. I just solo'd your logic yet again.

Ok and ?

King Kandy
Because of his fate in this story which doesn't apply to Thanos in another story. It's like saying pretcon beyonder is more powerful than a character who comes like 40 years later who is more powerful. This is how I see it anyways.
Where is it ever stated that the reason he can't die is because of his fate? He can't be killed because he is a Homo-Supreme. The only reason why he is destined to outlive the universe is because he can't die, and therefore that's the only possible way it could turn out.

Black bolt z
Death didn't have jurisdiction over the cancerverse either. I just solo'd your logic yet again.

Ok and ? You did nothing. She went in there and killed everyone. As easy as she could have killed thanos. As thanos is not near as unkillable as lobo much less Mr. Immortal who can't die period no matter who wants him dead.

quanchi112
You did nothing. She went in there and killed everyone. As easy as she could have killed thanos. As thanos is not near as unkillable as lobo much less Mr. Immortal who can't die period no matter who wants him dead. Thanos killed those in that realm whom he had no jurisdiction over which actually weakened him at first being there since he's the avatar of death and this universe was where life won.

I have proven my case and destroyed your jurisdiction argument.

Black bolt z
Thanos killed those in that realm whom he had no jurisdiction over which actually weakened him at first being there since he's the avatar of death and this universe was where life won.

I have proven my case and destroyed your jurisdiction argument. He was granted the power to kill cancerverse beings by death. Death cannot grant thanos the power to kill Mr. immortal as she herself does not have the power.

Not really. Your just trolling and ignoring on panel proof.

quanchi112
He was granted the power to kill cancerverse beings by death. Death cannot grant thanos the power to kill Mr. immortal as she herself does not have the power.

Not really. Your just trolling and ignoring on panel proof. Thanos had no jurisdiction over them so you concede the point.

When has Death physically tried to kill him ?

I haven't ignored anything I have given my interpretation to the scans and countered your points.

Black bolt z
Thanos had no jurisdiction over them so you concede the point.

I haven't ignored anything I have given my interpretation to the scans and countered your points. Originally posted by Black bolt z
He was granted the power to kill cancerverse beings by death. Death cannot grant thanos the power to kill Mr. immortal as she herself does not have the power.

Not really. Your just trolling and ignoring on panel proof.

quanchi112
So you won't answer my questions and are repeating yourself like lord of murder in an endless loop conceding the debate itself. Alrighty.

Black bolt z
I'm just done with you. Your just trolling. Your ignoring on panel proof.

Quote this and this message will repeat.

quanchi112
@Blackbolt

I have responded to your post you haven't responded to mine. I asked valid questions. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are trolling you need to either continue debating or else concede.

Black bolt z
@Blackbolt

I have responded to your post you haven't responded to mine. I asked valid questions. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are trolling you need to either continue debating or else concede. Originally posted by Black bolt z

quanchi112
@Blackbolt, I accept your concession.

Black bolt z
@Blackbolt, I accept your concession. Originally posted by Black bolt z

quanchi112
@Blackbolt

What proof have I ignored ?

Black bolt z
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im20.jpg

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/im21.jpg Originally posted by King Kandy

Maelstromm (Also an avatar of Oblivion) couldn't kill him either. Being an avatar of death doesn't give someone power over Mr. Immortal.

quanchi112
@Blackbolt

this to me seems like fate's role for him he will outlive everyone which doesn't apply to a vs. thread with a character for another story.

Black bolt z
@Blackbolt

this to me seems like fate's role for him he will outlive everyone which doesn't apply to a vs. thread with a character for another story. Not capable of dying=not capable of dying. No exceptions. Whether its a fight or not.

Vorpal Ruin
Those scans seem pretty clear that Mr Immortal can't be killed, even by Thanos. Not sure how you doubt it.

quanchi112
Not capable of dying=not capable of dying. No exceptions. Whether its a fight or not. Neither were the cancerverse beings which Thanos killed. Thanos can kill those who can't die.

Black bolt z
Neither were the cancerverse beings which Thanos killed. Thanos can kill those who can't die. Because he sent them to marvel death. Death has no jurisdiction over Mr. Immortal.

quanchi112
Because he sent them to marvel death. Death has no jurisdiction over Mr. Immortal. Marvel death had no jurisdiction in another universe so you are guilty of double standards.

Black bolt z
Marvel death had no jurisdiction in another universe so you are guilty of double standards. Killing the whole universe gave me the impression she does erm

quanchi112
Killing the whole universe gave me the impression she does erm It was due to Thanos tricking mar-vell in the manner he did so. You didn't comprehend this at all.

Black bolt z
It was due to Thanos tricking mar-vell in the manner he did so. You didn't comprehend this at all. Thanos letting marvell stab him lets thanos kill the whole universe.

Thanos was a beacon then death killed them all. Comprehend the comic please.And don't use bias.

quanchi112
Thanos letting marvell stab him lets thanos kill the whole universe.

Thanos was a beacon then death killed them all. Comprehend the comic please.And don't use bias. It was a ritual which killed or destroyed death in the first place. Wow.

Reread the entire arc with a parent on hand.

Black bolt z
It was a ritual which killed or destroyed death in the first place. Wow.

Reread the entire arc with a parent on hand. What? Which would have nothing to do with death killing them.

You please re-read it.Its pretty clear.

quanchi112
What? Which would have nothing to do with death killing them.

You please re-read it.Its pretty clear. Yes, it would. It was all about this ritual but you didn't get it then and won't get it now.

Black bolt z
Yes, it would. It was all about this ritual but you didn't get it then and won't get it now. No it wasn't. Marvell intended to use the ritual to kill death in the MU. Thanos was a beacon to death and then she came in and killed everyone.Comprende?

quanchi112
No it wasn't. Marvell intended to use the ritual to kill death in the MU. Thanos was a beacon to death and then she came in and killed everyone.Comprende? The ritual was key in defeating mar-vell as he was impulsive just like his 616 counterpart. I do you don't.

Black bolt z
The ritual was key in defeating mar-vell as he was impulsive just like his 616 counterpart. I do you don't. Originally posted by Black bolt z
No it wasn't. Marvell intended to use the ritual to kill death in the MU. Thanos was a beacon to death and then she came in and killed everyone.Comprende?

quanchi112
@Blackbolt

You need to actually respond to my posts as this is another manner of conceding when you respond endlessly in a loop.

Black bolt z
@Blackbolt

You need to actually respond to my posts as this is another manner of conceding when you respond endlessly in a loop. Not really.You need to provide evidence.

quanchi112
Not really.You need to provide evidence. Already have. Not reposting it for you to ignore it again.

Black bolt z
Already have. Not reposting it for you to ignore it again. Provide evidence he can kill someone death herself cannot kill.

quanchi112
Provide evidence he can kill someone death herself cannot kill. I never said she couldn't.

Black bolt z
I never said she couldn't. Originally posted by Black bolt z
Provide evidence he can kill someone death herself cannot kill.

quanchi112

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>