Thanos vs Crooked World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FanBoy101
TI Thanos, Death's avatar is sent to Jasper's Crooked World 1 day before it was Nullified, his quest are many but if he success in one of them he Wins...

1st. survive the Jasper's warp(not getting killed or Warped)
1st. take on the Fury and take his head off
2nd. take on Jasper and find a way to kill him

Remember if he take 1 of this challenges he wins in this thread

FanBoy101
this is TI thanos, Death's avatar, which makes him the embodiment of Death... smokin'

Nihilist
Youre an idiot, Nicamarvin. All these endless Thanos threads are boring.

FanBoy101
Originally posted by Nihilist
Youre an idiot, Nicamarvin. All these endless Thanos threads are boring. SHUT UP... mad for the last time I am NOT nicamarvin

Nihilist
Originally posted by FanBoy101
SHUT UP... mad for the last time I am NOT nicamarvin Funny, everybody thinks you are, you post the same way with the same stupid smileys and make the same threads, obvious sock is obvious.

FanBoy101
obvious sock is obvious. funny thing is I P.M somebody asking who was this nica dude and I was told he was a juggernaut fanboy which I am not... mad

Nihilist
Originally posted by FanBoy101
funny thing is I P.M somebody asking who was this nica dude and I was told he was a juggernaut fanboy which I am not... mad Who did you pm then.

TheTyrant
It's like you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're a sock. Didn't you say you were leaving this site for good, nicamarvin?

FanBoy101
Who did you pm then. why would I tell you?... mad you think I am a sock... sad

FanBoy101
Bumped... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.