Forgotten Campers OOC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cammii

Phoenix3068
lol you quoted everything? I might join if more people do, but don't exactly consider me in yet XD I give you credit sense I enjoy your "center" of the Character sheet and I use that style now. For anyone who wonders I give full credit for that to Cammii X3

Good Lock! big grin

TxG
I'm just checking in, I will have my sheet up a bit later smile

TxG
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/freyaknightbytxg.gif

Name: Freya Knight

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Home state: London, England

Height 5ft 10

Weight 140 Ibs

Nationality English

Race: Human

Abilitie(s)/Bio/Personality

Fire and Visions

Freya's powers are tied to her emotions. They are uncontrollable which is why she is sent to the camp by her step-father her only guardian. Freya's abiliies are potentially dangerous especially her power of fire. Once after a bad nightmare she was having she woke up and set unintentially her bedroom curtains that were around her bed alight.

Her dreams are that of a seer, Giving her events of either past, present and possible futures. Which often can be misinterpreted, or not understood. Leading to confusion of not understanding them well, or their meaning.

How well she responds to others whilst at the camp, or their approach to her, Could chart her path whether into the hero kind, or the way into the darkside.

Personality

Freya has a rather dark personality, She's very passionate and fiesty. She's not afraid to speak her mind, or give her opinion. She dislikes the mistreat of others especially ones like herself. Some would view this as not dark at all. Which in theory is not, Except it has the potential for her to act with impulsiveness. Where people she cares about cloud her judgement. This is dangerous in itself for her as it could do more harm than good in certain situations and Freya could easy be manipulated into doing things that some might consider not good at all.

Hitosu Moriko
my sheet will be up soon as well

Cammii
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
lol you quoted everything? I might join if more people do, but don't exactly consider me in yet XD I give you credit sense I enjoy your "center" of the Character sheet and I use that style now. For anyone who wonders I give full credit for that to Cammii X3

Good Lock! big grin

Aw thank you big grin. I love having everything in center, It looks more all together xD . Well you can join when ever you want ,your always welcome, (: .

Originally posted by TxG
http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac80/TwilightxGirl27/freyaknightbytxg.gif

Name: Freya Knight

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Home state: London, England

Height 5ft 10

Weight 140 Ibs

Nationality English

Race: Human

Abilitie(s)/Bio/Personality

Fire and Visions

Freya's powers are tied to her emotions. They are uncontrollable which is why she is sent to the camp by her step-father her only guardian. Freya's abiliies are potentially dangerous especially her power of fire. Once after a bad nightmare she was having she woke up and set unintentially her bedroom curtains that were around her bed alight.

Her dreams are that of a seer, Giving her events of either past, present and possible futures. Which often can be misinterpreted, or not understood. Leading to confusion of not understanding them well, or their meaning.

How well she responds to others whilst at the camp, or their approach to her, Could chart her path whether into the hero kind, or the way into the darkside.

Personality

Freya has a rather dark personality, She's very passionate and fiesty. She's not afraid to speak her mind, or give her opinion. She dislikes the mistreat of others especially ones like herself. Some would view this as not dark at all. Which in theory is not, Except it has the potential for her to act with impulsiveness. Where people she cares about cloud her judgement. This is dangerous in itself for her as it could do more harm than good in certain situations and Freya could easy be manipulated into doing things that some might consider not good at all.

Approved big grin

Cammii
Name;
Camille Lynn

Nickname:
Cammii

Sexual Orientation;
Bi-sexual

Home state:
Alabama.

Height:
Five' Two.

Weight
Hundred and ten pounds

Nationality
Caucasian

Abilities(s)
Camille is an part angel the silk white feathers on her wings can blend when needed to be hidden . Though when her wings are hidden she has two scars down her back were they come out .

Camille has the powers of flight , and the power of light.

Flight allows Camille to be lifted in the air. Though she has never really had much time to learn how to fly. She is unstable after a few minutes in the air. She hasn't built up much strength to fly long term.

Power of light allows Camille to sense any dark spirits. When a problem arises ,The Ora around Camille allows to calm people, control of there emotions . Though Camille has hard time using this power.

Appearance

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt7/Sara_Shadow/Other%20Anime/Angel_of_Simplicity_by_MaGLIL.jpg

Bio:
Camille had lost both her parents when she was thirteen , where she had witnessed her parents both be murdered . Over the years Camille swore to keep her self on the light side , never to cross over. She knew her parents would want that from her. Camille knew the reason why her parents were murdered. Her father was an angel , her mother was human. When some people found out the truth , it caused a riot out burst. Camille is blunt and out going, she is sweet till crossed. Though she has her moments. She doesnt really put her self out there, unless someone comes close to her. Camille has a big heart for many things. She was sent to this camp thanks to her friends.

Cammii
Name;
Mark

Nickname
None

Sexual Orientation;
Straight

Home state:
New York.

Height
Six foot six

Weight
Two hundred and thirty two pounds

Nationality
Caucasian

Ability(s)
Mark is a mind reader, Though he has no control over his powers. He can shift through thoughts of others, and see what is in side there mind. He has a hard time controlling staying out of people around hims head.

Appearance
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac92/TheRagingFlame/male.jpg

Bio:

Mark came from a loving home, he was ten when he found out about his power. Struggling in school he got pulled into home schooling, his power always messed with his head. Mark is always on edge always having a little twitch thanks to the thoughts of others. Mark was sent to the camp thanks to his worried parents. Mark doesnt know how to work with allot of people, He was always by him self. He comes of either mean or snippy. He tends to be by himself.

TxG
Originally posted by Cammii
Aw thank you big grin. I love having everything in center, It looks more all together xD . Well you can join when ever you want ,your always welcome, (: .

Approved big grin

Sweet Happy Dance

Will we be getting dorms?

Cammii
More like cabins , but dorms in a way.

TxG
yea cabins lol I dunno why I said dorms, o well.

Cammii
OH my lord , I'm sorry I've been busy this will start within the next couple hours .!

Phoenix3068
The next couple hours? It looks like only one person is supporting it right now though, are you going to have an RP with only two people? Not to bring you down, more power to you, it just seems very unlikely that it will hold.

Cammii
Yeah i know, I've been away since the holidays are here I have to shop for my son and my love, ect. And i feel bad for not posting at all.

Hitosu Moriko
Name; Krest

Sexual Orientation; Straight

Home state: New York

Height 5,9

Weight 187LBS

Nationality Hispanic

Abilitie(s)
Part Lycan,Wolf,Dog,and Bloodhound (Dog like abilities from a long line of K-9 Families)

Can communicate with beast creatures of any kind

has the ability of earth including burrowing and rock slides

he fighs on 2 or 4 legs

Appreance http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/181886/anime-guy-blood-stained-31000.jpg

Cammii
I like it =]

Hitosu Moriko
yay

Regelion1
Name; Yoso

Sexual Orientation; straight

Home state: New York city

Height: 6,0

Weight: 155

Nationality: Italian and black

Abilitie(s)
He is an elemental that controls water and Air elements but he still is a noob at it he can slightly combine his elements but still can't fully do it. He is an urban ninja with good balance strength speed and he is good when it comes to fighting. He is also good at figuring out the human body.

Appreance:

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/Demonking2/07b641b45f8171fb.jpg

Regelion1
True blood is awesome

Cammii
Regelion is here ! (: your sheet is good (:

Cammii
True bloos is amazing!

Cherrywild
Will throw up a bio in a few, cooking atm. Blaaah.

Regelion1
Originally posted by Cammii
True bloos is amazing! I love watchin trueblood true blood is a real vampire movie not that twilight bull(sparkling vampires when they hit the sun how gay) trueblood all day

Regelion1
So cammii how does forgotten campers work how should we exactly start

Regelion1
so is this dead not before it started nooooo0oooooo

Cammii
I have been so busy , my son has been sick , he is going in for surgry . So my hands are really full at the moment. Anyone want to take control be more than welcome. I'm sorry . WC make your sheet when you want hun.

Regelion1
Omg its okay your not here i hope your son is alright take as much time as you need and about the rp no one really posted but you and me

Cammii
Thank you , I am on almost everyday it's just my son . He turned 7 months a couple days ago . And he's under a lot of tests and all that bullshit . So I'll try to post but I can't promise it will be long . If anyone needs help find me on facebook .

Regelion1
shoot i'm in as long as something happens but ill try to get hitosu to post

Hitosu Moriko
Well im good mnow till next week but im going to start posting i'll look after Camii ok

Cammii
Thank you guys <3 this means so much to me

Regelion1
no problem cammii ^_^ make sure your son gets better

TxG
Sorry I've not been on over the holidays, I will post my entry later today. I hope your son feels better soon Cammii X

immaturerainbow
I haven't role played on here in forever! I think I may join this! smile If it's not too late of course.

TxG
It's very much at the beginning still so I'm sure it be okay for you to join it. Just Post a character sheet and then wait for Cammii to approve it.

immaturerainbow
Okay!
Should my character picture be anime, or does it really matter? ^_^

TxG
Don't think it matters, Mine wasn't anime. so just post whatever you think best suits your character smile

Berbatov
Name; Duke Nukem

Sexual Orientation; striaght LOL I hate gay people

Home state: Texas idk

Height 5 or 6 feet

Weight 100-200 pounds

Nationality American what else? It's the only good country

Abilitie(s) Invinsibility, super strength, super speed, flight, and he can kill anyone whenever he wants

Appreance blond hair, sun glasses, muscular

Regelion1
So whats going on with the rp and TXG yoso is talking to your character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.