The Power of 2 VS Cosmic Army

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
God Swamp Thing
Tiamut (current)

VS

Cosmic Compass (Eternity, Death, Oblivion, Galactus)
Nekron
Chaos King
Archenemy
The Vishanti
The Alien Entity

Both teams are given 30-seconds of prep time.

Who will win?

zopzop
Currently Tiamut is equal to the Fulcrum. Supposedly Fulcrum is TOAA?
Tiamut solos all.

Gecko4lif
Fulgrim didnt say tiamut was equal. It said tiamut was it's eternal companion

AsbestosFlaygon
bump

Cogito
We don't really know who the Fulcrum is. I've heard, and find it more likely, that the Fulcrum could be Eternity. Makes sense, given that Eternity supposedly spawned the Celestials.

Also OP, Galactus should be replaced by Infinity in the cosmic compass.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Cogito

Also OP, Galactus should be replaced by Infinity in the cosmic compass.
Eternity and Infinity are just 2 sides of the same coin.

I would've put Infinity instead of Oblivion, but it is believed by most Marvel fans than Oblivion > Infinity in the cosmic hierarchy.

Uriel005
God Swamp Thing nearly replaced God were it not for plot device... and Constantine... I mean that's literally worse than having Doom and Reed agreeing that something needs to be done and have them go out to accomplish it and just for the hell of it call Pym and Tony along for a think tank.

Cogito
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Eternity and Infinity are just 2 sides of the same coin.

I would've put Infinity instead of Oblivion, but it is believed by most Marvel fans than Oblivion > Infinity in the cosmic hierarchy.

Eternity and Infinity represent the two sides of necessity. Death and Oblivion represent the two sides of vengeance. Those four are the cosmic compass, with Galactus (equity) as a balancing force.

guy222
however one perceives the brother's tale regarding tiamut and 'jack' it is canon

take as u choose

if u know celestial lore as i do stick out tongue big grin jack kirby is the fulcrum and tiamut is his = (again, take as any believe)

McNasty996
Swamp Thing damn near replaced the head of all DC. I'm trying to see if the other teams has done anything similar because if not I give it to team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.