The Tattooist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smokin' Anyone else seen this waste of a movie? I watched it not expecting it too be good and unfortunately it was worse then I thought,Basically the storyline was just a Joke,The acting was horrible and the Death scenes were just done poorly as well,Really nothing positive to say about this film

Esau Cairn
It was a silly concept of the American tattooist trying to steal another culture's "secrets" when it came to the mythology of the art.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
It was a silly concept of the American tattooist trying to steal another culture's "secrets" when it came to the mythology of the art.

erm Yeah.....So what did you actually think if the movie?

Esau Cairn
I saw it about 3 years ago so my memory's a bit vague but I guess the movie was ok & original in its concept.

The acting was poor but then again most of the people in the movie were actual real tattooists & their clients (in real life) rather than actors...so give them their dues.

from memory also, the way the poisoned/cursed ink spread through the veins & body looked pretty cool.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
I saw it about 3 years ago so my memory's a bit vague but I guess the movie was ok & original in its concept.

The acting was poor but then again most of the people in the movie were actual real tattooists & their clients (in real life) rather than actors...so give them their dues.

from memory also, the way the poisoned/cursed ink spread through the veins & body looked pretty cool.

erm Fair enough,you obviously thought a lot more of it then I did

galina
I agree with you Esau Cairn that you have shared with all of us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.