A team of Spidey's and Wolvie's enemies run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Team:
Venom (Brock)
Carnage
Lizard
Sandman
Kraven
Morlun
Omega Red
Sabretooth (adamantium)
Daken
Gorgon
Mr. X
Cyber

VS.

1. X-Force (Wolverine, Psylocke, Deadpool, Archangel, Warpath,X-23 & Fantomex)

2. Spider-Man, Blade, Moon Knight, Punisher, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Captain America(Steve) Captain America(Bucky), Hawkeye, Dare Devil(regular)& Elektra

3. Lady Liberators (She-Hulk, Sue Storm, Black Widow, Thundra,Storm, Spider Woman, Tigra, Hellcat & Valkyrie)

4. Thunderbolts (Luke Cage, Juggernaut, Man-Thing, Ghost, Crossbones, Moonstone & Songbird)

5. X-Men (Cyclops, Colossus, Gambit, Iceman, Night Crawler, Beast)

6. Super Skrull & Ronan

7. Gamora(w/ GS), Drax, Champion, & Ares

8. Skaar, Rulk, & Hulk

Starscream M
stops at 4

Bouboumaster
They die at 8.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
stops at 4
how do they stop at 4?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
how do they stop at 4? how are they taking out juggernaut or man thing?

Dum Dum Dugan
how are they taking out juggernaut?
Current juggs is not that impressive. Omega red pheramones alone might take out all of four...........

srankmissingnin
how are they taking out juggernaut?

Without much difficulty? It is current Juggernaut after all...

Starscream M
Current juggs is not that impressive. Omega red pheramones alone might take out all of four........... even though he is weak...isn't he still invulnerable?

Dum Dum Dugan
even though he is weak...isn't he still invulnerable?
Not to my knowledge, in fact I think he currently back at his X-men levels, in which thorn cut him (though to be fair that was against extremely powerful mutant) None the less he was far from invulnerable while on the x-men is as far as I know he was reverted by to roughly those levels.

Starscream M
Not to my knowledge, in fact I think he currently back at his X-men levels, in which thorn cut him (though to be fair that was against extremely powerful mutant) None the less he was far from invulnerable while on the x-men is as far as I know he was reverted by to roughly those levels. ok...what about man thing?

Parmaniac
Man Thing is the only problem

Not sure if they succeed at 8.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Not sure if they succeed at 8. they only get past 8 if gorgon uses his stare

Parmaniac
they only get past 8 if gorgon uses his stare If I recall Hulk already "healed" from being turned into stone.

Starscream M
If I recall Hulk already "healed" from being turned into stone. if that's the case, then they don't get past 8

Dum Dum Dugan
ok...what about man thing?
Man thing current incarnation is not all that impressive, ares took him out with single attack.

Starscream M
Man thing current incarnation is not all that impressive, ares took him out with single attack. do you agree that they don't get past 8

Dum Dum Dugan
If I recall Hulk already "healed" from being turned into stone.
Though impressive, it still debated even if that feat exists which I have a feeling it does, because ive seen it though may have been a what if. Gorgon stone stare works like in mythology. Think people miss interpret his ability. Though to be fair they normal over rate it.

Starscream M
Though to be fair they normal over rate it. how do they overrate it?

Parmaniac
Though impressive, it still debated even if that feat exists which I have a feeling it does I'm not sure either if I'm not mistaken I've seen a scan but it's very long ago and no source was given.

I should search for it. mhmm

Dum Dum Dugan
do you agree that they don't get past 8
yes, but only because of Hulk current levels he been displaying. Normal savage hulk on average I think the team wins, but current Hulk is another animal all to gather.

Rulk nor Skarr matter, and they likely get dropped before Hulk beats everyone.

Starscream M

Rulk nor Skarr matter, and they likely get dropped before Hulk beats everyone. you're severely underestimating them...both rulk and hulk can take out 3 or 4 easy

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm not sure either if I'm not mistaken I've seen a scan but it's very long ago and no source was given.

I agree I saw the same thing. It was mad old school, like when he had the kinda green guerilla look and was not depict nearly as large as he is now which I always found funny how he manage to grow 4 feet and 10 times larger lol.

Dum Dum Dugan
you're severely underestimating them...both rulk and hulk can take out 3 or 4 easy
Not at all, it just this team is beastly. Also why did you say Hulk? My statements was about scar.

Also Rulk aint taking 4 guys out. He shown vulnerability to piercing attacks, cyber, sabre-tooth, and gorgon would ripp him apart.

Venom (Brock)
Carnage
Lizard
Sandman
Kraven
Morlun
Omega Red
Sabretooth (adamantium)
Daken
Gorgon
Mr. X
Cyber

Silent Guardian
stops at 2

Stall_19
Stops at 2. Spider-Man solos. whistling stick out tongue

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
stops at 2
is this a joke?

Parmaniac
If I recall Hulk already "healed" from being turned into stone. Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Though impressive, it still debated even if that feat exists which I have a feeling it does, because ive seen it though may have been a what if. Gorgon stone stare works like in mythology. Think people miss interpret his ability. Though to be fair they normal over rate it. Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm not sure either if I'm not mistaken I've seen a scan but it's very long ago and no source was given.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3420/incrediblehulk36314.th.jpghttp://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1909/incrediblehulk36315.th.jpg

Incredible Hulk V1 363

Silent Guardian
is this a joke?

I mean they could make it to 3. It would be a tough fight, really really tough.

But no way they get past 3

Parmaniac

But no way they get past 3 Originally posted by Parmaniac
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6493/durabilitytanksthecompl.th.jpghttp://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6493/durabilitytanksthecompl.th.jpghttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6493/durabilitytanksthecompl.th.jpg

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5224/healingfactorhealsrapid.th.jpg

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/7274/strengthtearsapartguard.th.jpg

NOTE:
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7169/doomwar1.th.jpg This Guy is on the Spidey/Wolverine villain team...

Dum Dum Dugan

But no way they get past 3
you are very mistaken I am afraid. That entire lsit of villains would drop within seconds from pheramones leaving she hulk alone, and she get utterly raped.

also just so were clear, team 2 would get rape stomped, Red has the potential to solo that entire tea, himself. I think you have very little knowledge on many of the characters be debated..........

Silent Guardian
you are very mistaken I am afraid. That entire lsit of villains would drop within seconds from pheramones leaving she hulk alone, and she get utterly raped.

also just so were clear, team 2 would get rape stomped, Red has the potential to solo that entire tea, himself. I think you have very little knowledge on many of the characters be debated..........

Moon Knight solos

Dum Dum Dugan
Moon Knight solos
honestly you need to educate yourself, you 100% wrong. You are really become a waste to respond to. Your opinion and statements tend to be ignorant and almost if not always wrong.........

Starscream M

also just so were clear, team 2 would get rape stomped, Red has the potential to solo that entire tea, himself. I think you have very little knowledge on many of the characters be debated.......... why would red use his pheromones? his teammates are nearby too

Dum Dum Dugan
why would red use his pheromones? his teammates are nearby too
He has complete control of them, so no his teammates will be fine.

Starscream M
He has complete control of them, so no his teammates will be fine. isn't it radial effect...it's not like a blast

the pheromones would emanate around him

Dum Dum Dugan
He mentall releases them and controls were they go. He very much has control over them as well as be able to lunch them around 50 feet if not mistaken.

Uriel005
Dugans right also... 3 gets tentacles for a very Merry Christmas from Omega Red. I'd say team stops at 7. if not definitely 8

StiltmanFTW
even though he is weak...isn't he still invulnerable?

He ain't.

Man Thing is the only problem

Not sure if they succeed at 8.

They don't have to kill MT in order to win.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Stall_19
Stops at 2. Spider-Man solos. whistling stick out tongue True, he'd probably watch them kill each other off. laughing

Mindset
Man thing current incarnation is not all that impressive, ares took him out with single attack. How?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They don't have to kill MT in order to win. Yeah but MT is in general a pretty hax character imo, the whole touch and burn thingy.
Originally posted by Mindset
How? He only needed a Axe slash, pretty retarded imo.

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
True, he'd probably watch them kill each other off. laughing He already used that strategy shifty

Tha C-Master
Yeah but MT is in general a pretty hax character imo, the whole touch and burn thingy.
He only needed a Axe slash, pretty retarded imo.

He already used that strategy shifty They are still in character AFAIK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.