Slade, Shiva, Black Canary vs. Sage, Daredevil and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
1. First encounter in a soccer stadium.
2. H2H only

The opponents start ten meters apart.

Deathstroke
Lady Shiva
Black Canary

vs.

Sage
Elektra
Daredevil

Prep-Man
How good are Sage's hth skills. Don't remember much from her.

aztec
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How good are Sage's hth skills. Don't remember much from her.

I just started reading Uncanny Xmen. From what I've gathered soo far she posses superhuman strength, agility, and is a living computer. She's a great h2h fighter, and was taking it to Storm, Nightcrawler, and Wolverine. I'm not an expert on her, but figured maybe some of you guys would know. stick out tongue ..

Konton
1. Sage bfrs everyone to the Panoptichron and/or tp blasts.

2. I wouldn't quite put Sage on par with these guys in h2h, so I'll give team DC the win because of the weakest link factor. She's more of a weapons girl anyway.

Silent Guardian
1. Team 1 takes it hard. Black Canary destroys Matt with her sonics and the rest of the team can't handle the rest.

2. Not sure. I am not that familiar with Sage, which is why I cannot say for certain in straight up h2h

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
1. Team 1 takes it hard. Black Canary destroys Matt with her sonics and the rest of the team can't handle the rest.

2. Not sure. I am not that familiar with Sage, which is why I cannot say for certain in straight up h2h

Canary will eat a bullet or billy club to the larynx before she can get a scream off... and that is assuming Sage doesn't decided just to MC her.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Canary will eat a bullet or billy club to the larynx before she can get a scream off... and that is assuming Sage doesn't decided just to MC her.

Odds are against that. It isn't that easy to take down Canary. Who is going to send a bullet her way anyway? Besides when does Sage ever MC anyone right at the start. Canary on the other had has let out a sonic blast a fair percentage of times starting a fight.

Besides BC would give DD trouble even without her powers. I see her losing to him in straight h2h, but it would be a hard fight

Konton
Sage is a supercomputer. If she has basic knowledge of Canary, it would be out of character for her to NOT pick the obvious choice of psi-bolting Canary before she screamed.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Odds are against that. It isn't that easy to take down Canary. Who is going to send a bullet her way anyway? Besides when does Sage ever MC anyone right at the start. Canary on the other had has let out a sonic blast a fair percentage of times starting a fight.

Besides BC would give DD trouble even without her powers. I see her losing to him in straight h2h, but it would be a hard fight

Who is going to shot her? I don't know. Maybe the telepathic, peak human super computer with the heavy artillery and the ability to see genetic potential and will know what abilities everyone on the DC team has?

Beating (I'm sorry that isn't right, "not losing" is more apt) to a featless character who was completely fabricated for the sole purpose of artificially padding Black Canary's skill rep, isn't nearly enough of a reason to say she is a match for Daredevil with a straight face. It is going to take more than not losing to one of the 12 Brother's in Silk for me to consider BC a legitimate MA contender, I'll let you know when she actually beats someone of note because it hasn't happened yet.

Prep-Man
The scream will tank anyone here. If Canary plays it smart, I'll side with team 1.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Beating (I'm sorry that isn't right, "not losing" is more apt) to a featless character who was completely fabricated for the sole purpose of artificially padding Black Canary's skill rep, isn't nearly enough of a reason to say she is a match for Daredevil with a straight face. It is going to take more than not losing to one of the 12 Brother's in Silk for me to consider BC a legitimate MA contender, I'll let you know when she actually beats someone of note because it hasn't happened yet.

Dare Devil walking through Canary is a joke. I could see him winning if she doesn't use her Canary Cry. Otherwise he would be done

Konton
Originally posted by Prep-Man
The scream will tank anyone here. If Canary plays it smart, I'll side with team 1.

Oh yeah, I forgot all the times it tanked telepathic assault
stick out tongue

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Konton
Oh yeah, I forgot all the times it tanked telepathic assault
stick out tongue

How many times exactly has Black Canary been successfully telepathically assaulted?

And how often does Sage automatically do this against her opponents?

Yeah I thought so

Konton
Argumentum ad Ignorantiam. Faulty logic. We assume she's vulnerable to telepathy because she's never shown any telepathic resistance. Sage does whatever is most appropriate in any situation. It's the nature of her powers.

So no, you didn't.

Silent Guardian
Not true. It would make sense in most situations to just attack her opponents mentally all the time and she does not do that.

She won't be able to read Black Canary's genetic code because she is not a mutant.

While Canary is known to be very preemptive with her sonic blasts. There is no consistent basis to say Sage would just mentally attack everyone and it would be over.

You can't have characters behave OOC for the sake of your argument

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.