Avengers vs. Justice league women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aztec
Storm
Thing
Ms. Marvel
Wonderman

Fire
Vixen
Dr. Light
Donna Troy

The Pict
Originally posted by aztec
Storm
Thing
Ms. Marvel
Wonderman

Fire
Vixen
Dr. Light
Donna Troy

Interesting line-ups.

I'm not too sure. If Donna is as strong as WW then I'd give the win to the Justice League.

-Pr-
JLA. Kimiyo is a beast, and Donna and Vixen are pretty handy too.

tkitna
JLW

Silent Guardian
tough one, could go either way. I'd say whichever team utilized better team work prevails

Warlord

Silent Guardian
I'm having trouble playing out these matchups in my heads so I really can't say. I am curious as to what Storm do would. And how Dr. Light or Star Fire would handle Ms. Marvel.

I guess Ms. Marvel and Star Fire are similar. I wonder who would win.

Also not sure who the strongest fighter is here.

Warlord
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I'm having trouble playing out these matchups in my heads so I really can't say. I am curious as to what Storm do would. And how Dr. Light or Star Fire would handle Ms. Marvel.

I guess Ms. Marvel and Star Fire are similar. I wonder who would win.

Also not sure who the strongest fighter is here.

Strongest? Wonderman
Ms Marvel or Storm would beat Fire. But the other (Ms Marvel or Strom) goes down to Light
Wonderman would beat Dona Troy
Vixen vs Thing would be interesting.

This whole fight will be turned into a 4 vs 3 if Light can manipulate Simon's ionic form.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Warlord
Strongest? Wonderman
Ms Marvel or Storm would beat Fire. But the other (Ms Marvel or Strom) goes down to Light
Wonderman would beat Dona Troy
Vixen vs Thing would be interesting.

This whole fight will be turned into a 4 vs 3 if Light can manipulate Simon's ionic form.

I think the Thing would take down Vixen eventually but she could certainly survive long enough for others to come to her aid if need be.

Warlord
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
I think the Thing would take down Vixen eventually but she could certainly survive long enough for others to come to her aid if need be.

true that.

Konton
JLA

Q99
Originally posted by The Pict
Interesting line-ups.

I'm not too sure. If Donna is as strong as WW then I'd give the win to the Justice League.

She's not as strong, but she's not too far lower either.

Also, her lasso can make people with lower willpower than her do stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.