people, what is the point of them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChristmasPast
I wonder do they have any point, purpose or value?

Dave_97
to take the one planet with life, and just run the f*cker straight into the ground.

Robtard
Originally posted by ChristmasPast

eat, shit, f--k.

ChristmasPast
Originally posted by Dave_97
to take the one planet with life, and just run the f*cker straight into the ground.

yes that, certainly that.. What about lie, steal, betray, kill....etc

ChristmasPast
Originally posted by Robtard
eat, shit, f--k.

Yes those, but do they have any purpose beyond the intrinsic.

Robtard
Yes those, but do they have any purpose beyond the intrinsic.

All three have one common bind, to live and go on doing.

ChristmasPast
All three have one common bind, to live and go on doing.

So the point of people is to survive? wink Do they have any bigger purpose?

Robtard

Not sure where this communication breakdown is occurring, but it's really quite simple.

'We' eat, shit and f--k to live; we live to eat, shit and f-ck. A perfect circle and beautiful circle. Come on in and join th circle.

inimalist
food supply, sup?

jinXed by JaNx

Is that just a different way of asking what the meaning of life is? Or are you genuinely wondering what Humanities role is in the circle of life? I don't think there is a concrete explanation here but i believe our purpose is to utilize our consciousness. That is the only thing that really separates us from other animals so it has to be apart of our purpose. With our consciousness and intelligence we are capable of nearly anything. It just happens that we have been using it for more nefarious and selfish endeavours.

King Kandy
That seems to be the role of all lifeforms. I doubt humans are different.

ChristmasPast
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Is that just a different way of asking what the meaning of life is? Or are you genuinely wondering what Humanities role is in the circle of life? I don't think there is a concrete explanation here but i believe our purpose is to utilize our consciousness. That is the only thing that really separates us from other animals so it has to be apart of our purpose. With our consciousness and intelligence we are capable of nearly anything. It just happens that we have been using it for more nefarious and selfish endeavours.

Ahh, we are capable of much; however, does it have a short term purpose and should we bother to be capable when the good intentions usual do more harm than good?

ChristmasPast
Originally posted by King Kandy
That seems to be the role of all lifeforms. I doubt humans are different.

Role yes; but, does role define purpose?

King Kandy
Role yes; but, does role define purpose?
Does purpose even have a definition? You define it, and i'll tell you what humanity's purpose is.

inimalist
purpose denotes some use by an actor. for instance, a tree stump has no "purpose" until I use it as a stool. for humans to have a purpose, they would have to be items of use by a greater power for their ends. therefore, in terms of authority or relations to power, humans can be said to have a purpose so long as either side of these relationships have expectations of eachother, but this is all anthropic and relative. without introducing the divine or some similar principle of human organization, it is not possible for humanity as an abstract category to have a purpose

skekUng

Not as many as there are right now.

The MISTER
Love. Whether they love themselves, someone else, a thing or , a God humans will love or die.

Lord Lucien
So the point of people is to survive? wink Do they have any bigger purpose? No.

Stoic
Not sure where this communication breakdown is occurring, but it's really quite simple.

'We' eat, shit and f--k to live; we live to eat, shit and f-ck. A perfect circle and beautiful circle. Come on in and join th circle.

I was rolling. Very funny.

skekUng
Originally posted by The MISTER
Love. Whether they love themselves, someone else, a thing or , a God humans will love or die.

So what is the point of every other species?

Lord Lucien
To serve us.

ADarksideJedi
To live on earth and have kids and keep popurlation going and keep up different resourses.

Bicnarok

People are here to consider daft questions, like why are we here?

skekUng
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
To serve us.

I hope that isn't the answer.

BackFire
Consume.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by skekUng
I hope that isn't the answer. God put horses on Earth so we could ride, dogs to find our enemies, bunnies to pet, and alligators to train us to stay away from shallow murky water.

They're like our slaves.

Rogue Jedi
I wonder do they have any point, purpose or value? They? You Vulcan or what?

Parmaniac
I wonder do they have any point, purpose or value? They're tasty.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
They? You Vulcan or what? laughing out loud

skekUng
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
God put horses on Earth so we could ride, dogs to find our enemies, bunnies to pet, and alligators to train us to stay away from shallow murky water.

They're like our slaves.

God put dinosaurs on the earth so we could ride them. He put horses on the earth so we could intimidate the Aztecs.

Tha C-Master
I wonder do they have any point, purpose or value? Make me richer and richer.

I wonder do they have any point, purpose or value? A question you should be more concerned with is: Do you?

Grayson
They don't serve a purpose, but I like making some up for the ones with the fun bags and vaginas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.