You're trapped in a mansion with an blood-lusted Sabretooth...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
The walls of the mansion (and the windows) are adamantium plated...meaning there's no way out.

You have to survive for an hour.

You get to call one person to protect you...who do you pick?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher (fully loaded with as much conventional equipment and weapons as he can carry)

Captain America (shield)

Iron Fist

Spider-Man (webbing)

Batman (with full utility belt)

Daredevil (billyclubs)

Elektra (sais)

Gambit (multiple decks of cards and staff)

quanchi112
CA.

Mindset
Quan

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Quan You could just used my alter ego, delph.

The Pict
I don't think it matters. They would have to keep Sabretooth occupied non-stop for an hour. Stop him from lunging at you, from launching anything in your direction etc.

Also going face to face with Sabretooth means you're almost guaranteed to get hurt, however he won't due to his healing factor. Can anyone of those guys keep up fighting with injuries for an hour.

Maybe Spiderman could web him up, but would it hold him for that long? I'm not too sure.

Doubtful anyone but Sabretooth is surviving.

Starscream M
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't think it matters. They would have to keep Sabretooth occupied non-stop for an hour. Stop him from lunging at you, from launching anything in your direction etc.

Also going face to face with Sabretooth means you're almost guaranteed to get hurt, however he won't due to his healing factor. Can anyone of those guys keep up fighting with injuries for an hour.

Maybe Spiderman could web him up, but would it hold him for that long? I'm not too sure.

Doubtful anyone but Sabretooth is surviving. it's a mansion though, so you could be running from room to room while your protector tries his best to slow creed down

Silent Master
Spider-man

We chill in the Danger Room and he webs the door shut.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Silent Master
Spider-man

We chill in the Danger Room and he webs the door shut. there's no danger room. this isn't the x-men mansion.

Silent Master
Sorry, mentioning Sabertooth and mansion just had me thinking of the time he was a guest in the X-mansion.

Stall_19
Spider-Man. His spider senses will make sure you're never caught off guard and I think the webbing would be enough to prevent Sabretooth from killing me

D_Dude1210
Yeah, Spiderman. Webbing will be your best friend. If you can keep Creed from shredding the webs with his claws (by incapacitating his arms with enough webbing, you're sure to be able to keep yourself alive for an hour.

Mindset
IF punches through the floors and leads me to safety.

Silent Guardian
Spider-Man is the best day. Especially if it is pre-OMD Spider-Man. His webs could contain Extremis Ironman.

I don't read current Spidey, but assuming he hasn't been depowered to human level he should be able to hang with Sabes.

Spidey always has the edge over Sabertooth and Wolverine.

Cap could probably handle it too, but ultimately nowhere near as easily as Spidey could. Cap would have to go toe to toe with him for an hour. And you would probably get scarred up, maybe lose an eye. Cause lets face it Cap will get tired at some point. An hour against blood lusted Sabes is no joke

BullwinkleMoose
Batman. He would pull some Gas or Spray out of his Belt that immobilizes Sabretooth.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Batman. He would pull some Gas or Spray out of his Belt that immobilizes Sabretooth.

Batman wouldn't last 20 minutes

Mindset
Good thing he only needs 1.

the ninjak
Spidey.....then Gambit.

carver9
None of them are surviving an hour let alone 20 minutes against sabertooth.

Konton
Cap is the only one with the stamina to go for an hour IMO.

However, idk how Creed is getting around Gambit blowing him up...

The setting definitely helps Elektra and Batman out. They could accomplish some serious ninja/stealth/mind-freak shenanigans and they have the tools (telepathy and utility belt respectively) to throw off his senses for me to hide while they lure him off without really having to engage until necessary.

Mindset
Originally posted by Konton
Cap is the only one with the stamina to go for an hour IMO.

However, idk how Creed is getting around Gambit blowing him up...

The setting definitely helps Elektra and Batman out. They could accomplish some serious ninja/stealth/mind-freak shenanigans and they have the tools (telepathy and utility belt respectively) to throw off his senses for me to hide while they lure him off without really having to engage until necessary. So can IF.

What about IF!?

D_Dude1210
Dunno why ppl think someone has to last an hour in a fight in order to keep you alive. While it's much easier to simply avoid/evade/delay someone.

Webs sticking to adamantium walls would REALLY slow Sabes down. Spider Sense prevents us from being surprised and Spides can just carry me on his back and keep ahead of Sabes to avoid him thru the whole mansion....

Yeah, I'm still going by Spiderman.

Mindset
IF can smell him.

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man.

-Pr-
Batman. He always has something available.

The Pict
Gambit was a later addition right?

I'd pick him then. More offensive abilities than the others. Good chance he could take Sabretooth out. Of course he'd be less inclined to protect you at all costs than most of the others.

Silent Guardian
Get out of here with this Batman nonesense. There is no prep here.

Only 2 who could do it are Spidey and Cap

-Pr-
Originally posted by Silent Guardian

Only 2 who could do it are Spidey and Cap

who said anything about prep?

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by -Pr-
who said anything about prep?

exactly

-Pr-
exactly

you've lost me. or else you're saying that batman is useless without prep, which would be untrue.

Silent Guardian
you've lost me. or else you're saying that batman is useless without prep, which would be untrue.

He's not useless. He just wouldn't be able to stop a bloodlusted Sabertooth in an enclosed area, with no escape and his standard arsenal. In this scenario he is not the Bat God. If it was Wolverine I'd give Bats better odds but even than I don't think he would do it.

How is Bats going to stop Sabertooth in an enclosed space, without prep or special gear?

-Pr-
He's not useless. He just wouldn't be able to stop a bloodlusted Sabertooth in an enclosed area, with no escape and his standard arsenal. In this scenario he is not the Bat God. If it was Wolverine I'd give Bats better odds but even than I don't think he would do it.

How is Bats going to stop Sabertooth in an enclosed space, without prep or special gear?

batman's utility belt has plenty to at least bother sabretooth. explosives, sonic, smoke and flash gadgets etc.

Silent Guardian
batman's utility belt has plenty to at least bother sabretooth. explosives, sonic, smoke and flash gadgets etc.

Yeah bother him. But he isn't lasting an hour, even with explosives. With Creeds healing factor, Bats can only delay him/restraining him for so long than it is game over

-Pr-
Yeah bother him. But he isn't lasting an hour, even with explosives. With Creeds healing factor, Bats can only delay him/restraining him for so long than it is game over

an hour can go by very quickly, and bruce is smart enough to keep me away, i think.

Silent Guardian
an hour can go by very quickly, and bruce is smart enough to keep me away, i think.

Not with Sabertooth's senses. There is no where you can hide. Say Bats has some phermones or something to throw of the scent. Stuff would work for 5 minutes at best, besides Wolvie and Sabes have been shown to get around those tactics.

Sabes is stronger, faster, has greater endurance and damage soak. Plus he is far more lethal.

How exactly is Bruce going to keep you away. Your not outrunning Sabetooth. And locking you in a closet is a death sentence.

This is really a no win situation here, which is why it would never happen in a Bat book.

Trackz
Spiderman for his agility and defensive powers

other than him, probably Ironfist because he can actually put Sabretooth down.

Mindset

Only 2 who could do it are Spidey and Cap How can they do it but not IF?

-Pr-
Not with Sabertooth's senses. There is no where you can hide. Say Bats has some phermones or something to throw of the scent. Stuff would work for 5 minutes at best, besides Wolvie and Sabes have been shown to get around those tactics.

Sabes is stronger, faster, has greater endurance and damage soak. Plus he is far more lethal.

How exactly is Bruce going to keep you away. Your not outrunning Sabetooth. And locking you in a closet is a death sentence.

This is really a no win situation here, which is why it would never happen in a Bat book.

except that batman has held off people far more powerful in his own books by outsmarting them. i'm not saying he'd win, but i could see him holding out for an hour.

Mindset
except that batman has held off people far more powerful in his own books by outsmarting them. i'm not saying he'd win, but i could see him holding out for an hour. Sabes is powerful and smart though.

I can't remember Bruce doing anything similar than what was laid out in the OP.

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by Mindset
How can they do it but not IF?

Oh I didn't see Iron Fist.

I give Iron Fist 50/50 chance.

He only pulls it off with his chi amp.

Its crazy powerful right now. 2 of those connect and Sabes would be out for 2 hours

Tha C-Master
except that batman has held off people far more powerful in his own books by outsmarting them. i'm not saying he'd win, but i could see him holding out for an hour. I remember my Sabes and Wolverine vs 50 Bruce Waynes thread.

Wei Phoenix

Its crazy powerful right now. 2 of those connect and Sabes would be out for 2 hours

One of those connect and he's out for a day.

bobbi
batman can sneak up on superman, he can surely do the same with sabes. (yeah I guess that's CIS or PIS but so much of batman is that...although I still love him)

I'd go with spiderman though for protection. Caps would do a good job as well. Iron fist would probably stand the best in actually taking him out for that hour but I'd take spideys ability to evade over IF's chances of straight up knocking him out. (Don't know too much about IF though. I might be off on his abilities)

Silent Guardian
Originally posted by carver9
None of them are surviving an hour let alone 20 minutes against sabertooth.

Spidey would work Sabertooth hard. Pete has Creeds number all the time, and thats never going to change.

Cap could probably take him 2.

the Darkone
Ca or IF for me!

the ninjak
Originally posted by The Pict
Gambit was a later addition right?

I'd pick him then. More offensive abilities than the others. Good chance he could take Sabretooth out. Of course he'd be less inclined to protect you at all costs than most of the others.

Good man!
People underestimate Gambit so much. Dudes a freakin ninja bullettimer and has proven himself against Logan and Sabs.

The only problem is that Remy's supposed to protect me! And he aint good at that.
Im still sticking with my first choices...Spidey then Remy.
The others get ripped apart.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by the ninjak
Good man!
People underestimate Gambit so much. Dudes a freakin ninja bullettimer and has proven himself against Logan and Sabs.

The only problem is that Remy's supposed to protect me! And he aint good at that.
The others get ripped apart.

Yeah, I could actually imagine Remy charging my clothes and sticking several decks of charged cards into my pocket and throwing me directly into Sabes.

carver9
Spidey would work Sabertooth hard. Pete has Creeds number all the time, and thats never going to change.

Cap could probably take him 2.

Spidey had help from punisher and still almost got killed by sabertooth and easily at that so what makes you believe that he can solo sabes when he couldn't even do anything against sabertooth with a partner and this was a WEAKENED sabertooth than the latest more up to date version.

Spiderman isn't lasting an hour against sabertooth, let alone 30 minutes.

I would choose gambit or cap even though the both of them will die as well.

Trackz
Originally posted by the ninjak
Good man!

The others get ripped apart. I dunno fi Gambit can take Creed, I have a gambit one-shot where Creed makes pretty short work of him (not sure if he was fighting all out though)

superbatman86
Choosing Gambit automatically means you die.His track record of protecting people is ass especially against Sabes.Bats doesn't have the stopping power to keep Creed down or occupied for an hour,Spidey gets mauled even worse because he always wants to go head up with Creed and loses,IF can hurt him but hasn't ever fought him after any upgrades or when he got his AD skeleton,and Caps shield is only so big.so i'd go with IF but in reality we all die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.