Horn, Katarn & Durron vs Maul, Dooku & Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

axel_jovan
All combatants at their peak.
Setting: The Galactic Senate
1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All-out

Who wins, Luke's love-children or Palpatine's puppets?

Lord Lucien
Ooo, tough one.

truejedi
team one.

axel_jovan
Not necessarily disagreeing, but why do you think team one?

truejedi
Hmmm, because I feel like Horn could handle Maul (a couple of TK infants) Katarn could handle Dooku, and Durron could handle any of the three with something akin to ease.

axel_jovan
Lol, yeah, that may be the case, though I must say Durron being so much above these guys? Dunno, Vader has some sweet feats also.
Plus, the outcome of Maul vs Horn and Katarn vs Dooku, particularly in sabers, is not that clear to me.

Vorpal Ruin
For Corran to utilize his unique ability, id put him against Dooku, who likes to use force lightening. Not that I dont see him beating maul though, hes still got a trump card for sabers as well.

MasterAshenVor
Corran beats Maul like Obi Wan Kenobi beat him.
Katarn and Dooku are a close match, almost too close to call but I give it to Katarn, he has the rage for it.
Durron is killed by Vader but is in turn killed by the other two Jedi Masters.

Jedi Team Wins : Sabers
------------------------------------------
Corran beats Maul (both force infants)
Katarn beats Dooku
Durron beats Vader (TK Pwnage)

Jedi Team Wins : Force
Corran beats Maul
Katarn beats Dooku
Vader beats Durron but is killed by other two Jedi Masters

Jedi Team Wins : All-Out
Ease : 6/10 (Extremely Hard match but Jedi team comes out ontop)

truejedi
I think you are selling Durron extremely short.

RE: Blaxican
Whoever kills Horn pretty much gets killed in the process because of his abilities.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by truejedi
I think you are selling Durron extremely short.

Agreed. Kyp is undoubtably one of the strongest force users ever.

Darth Truculent
Agreed Vorpal . . . a lot underestimate Kyp. After all if I remember correctly, wasn't Exar Kun who chose Kyp? Kun could have chosen Luke, but wanted Kyp instead.

Lord Lucien
I doubt he wanted to pick someone so devoted to the Jedi ideals. Better to acquiesce a young, arrogant, and naive student, like he tried with Gantoris.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Agreed Vorpal . . . a lot underestimate Kyp. After all if I remember correctly, wasn't Exar Kun who chose Kyp? Kun could have chosen Luke, but wanted Kyp instead.

Yeah, he wanted Kyp because Kyp was a cocky little punk with a chip on his shoulder who was easily influenced.

Plus you may recall Exar Kun tried to influence Luke first (appeared in his dream and impersonated Anakin Skywalker), but Luke was too smart and saw through it. Kyp wasn't smart enough to see through it.

MasterAshenVor
Well I said Kyp beats Vader... but I think Vader is better at Sabers and All-Out

axel_jovan
^ Agreed on sabers for Vader and force for Kyp, but in all-out I can see Kyp beating Vader.

Vorpal Ruin
Originally posted by axel_jovan
^ Agreed on sabers for Vader and force for Kyp, but in all-out I can see Kyp beating Vader.

I agree with this, but Ive never read anything really impressive about Kyp combat feat wise(sabers). I know hes incredibly skilled, as a Master, but has he shown it? I never finished FOTJ, only the first three books. Does Kyp do anything of note in it?

axel_jovan

truejedi
I don't know if he has had a lot of lightsaber feats. Hopefully soon...

RazorMesias
Team 1 wins.

truejedi
yes it does. Wow, middle of January is still barely halfway down the first page... what does that say about this place?

Lord Lucien
That the rent is terrible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.