Spider-Man vs Batman, Captain America, and Daredevil (No equipment)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Just pure H/H fight...no webbing, shield, utility belt, or billy clubs.

Fight in a warehouse.

SamZED
Spider-man's CIS, they win.

Tha C-Master
No weapons, he is at the best of their abilities, he can still knock any of them out with a single hit and he has the physical advantage in all areas by a good amount and he can hide or even stay on the wall. He can get some wins.

Deadline
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
he can still knock any of them out with a single hit

YDKWTFYATA.

Stoic
Originally posted by Deadline
YDKWTFYATA.

Should I call the cryptographers? smile

-Pr-
If he divides them in to individuals, he takes them easily, but I worry about him taking on a group.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
If he divides them in to individuals, he takes them easily, but I worry about him taking on a group. well, how could he make them fight individually?

they're 3 very smart and tactical fighters.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
well, how could he make them fight individually?

they're 3 very smart and tactical fighters.

thats why i said "if".

Tha C-Master
YDKWTFYATA. I do know what the "****" I am talking about genius. Comic fight he wouldn't do much (comparitively), forum fight he has a chance fighting at his best. Spider-Man has proven time and time again at his best he is a beast. Go troll jinzin.

None of the aforementioned are bullet proof, Spider-Man hits harder than bullets and has smashed tanks and Iron Man's armor.

Deadline
I do know what the "****" I am talking about genius. Comic fight he wouldn't do much (comparitively), forum fight he has a chance fighting at his best. Spider-Man has proven time and time again at his best he is a beast. Go troll jinzin.

None of the aforementioned are bullet proof, Spider-Man hits harder than bullets and has smashed tanks and Iron Man's armor.

and you still don't know what you're talking about. Cap can take class 10 shots not sure about the others.

Tha C-Master
and you still don't know what you're talking about. Cap can take class 10 shots not sure about the others. So Cap is more durable than a tank now? Tony's Armor?

Here's a hint: Spider-Man hits *much* harder than class 10 when he gets going.

I forgot; you think he can take on the Hulk in a straight up fight. And stagger him with a "well trained punch".

The Nuul
Parker is still a lot faster than any of them. If Pete wants to he'd still stomp the team.

Deadline
So Cap is more durable than a tank now? Tony's Armor?

Faulty logic, Spiderman doesn't always hit that hard and he was extremely pissed off when he did that. So unless Spiderman is going to be extremely pissed off it doesn't count.

Here's a hint: Spider-Man hits *much* harder than class 10 when he gets going.

Yea because all his class 10 shots are the same.

I forgot; you think he can take on the Hulk in a straight up fight. And stagger him with a "well trained punch".

Yea he can, oh I forgot you define what PIS is.

SasuOna
Daredevil can kill or KO him with a nerve center and has done it to someone with Superhuman durability like Spidey.

Hes not beating all of them if they come at him at once.

Tha C-Master
Faulty logic, Spiderman doesn't always hit that hard and he was extremely pissed off when he did that. So unless Spiderman is going to be extremely pissed off it doesn't count.

Yea because all his class 10 shots are the same.

Yea he can, oh I forgot you define what PIS is. Not really. The tank was pretty casual. That building was casual too. It doesn't take that much force to knock someone out. Not to mention Spider-Man uses speed with his hits and doesn't just stand there, adding to the power of his hits. He hits harder than he lifts. That's for sure.

Funny, Cap hits hard enough to stagger someone who can take tank shells without flinching, but Spider-Man can't knock someone out *much* weaker than that even though he hits much harder?

Man I'm disappointed in this trolling. You can do much better. I know you like to troll jinzin more now, but don't give me the lower end trolling. You're not even trying to troll good. Then again you didn't just respond to my post with a sentence.

Deadline
Not really. The tank was pretty casual. That building was casual too. It doesn't take that much force to knock someone out.

I dunno I think you kinda indirectly just admitted he was really pissed of when he smashed Iron Man's armou (if thats what you're refering to).

Anyway Cap has taken shots from a guy who dropped a building on him and used his head as a wrecking ball and Cap didn't have anything protecting his head.

Not to mention Spider-Man uses speed with his hits and doesn't just stand there, adding to the power of his hits. He hits harder than he lifts. That's for sure.

Obvoulsy he uses superhuman speed but you haven't proven that when he uses full forcve they are faster.

Funny, Cap hits hard enough to stagger someone who can take tank shells without flinching, but Spider-Man can't knock someone out *much* weaker than that even though he hits much harder?

Spiderman hits harder but Caps punches are more effective.

Man I'm disappointed in this trolling. You can do much better. I know you like to troll jinzin more now, but don't give me the lower end trolling. You're not even trying to troll good. Then again you didn't just respond to my post with a sentence.

*yawn* Get on with it.

Mindset
Originally posted by SasuOna
Daredevil can kill or KO him with a nerve center and has done it to someone with Superhuman durability like Spidey.

Hes not beating all of them if they come at him at once. healing factor

Mindset

Elaborate.

Deadline
Originally posted by Mindset
Elaborate.

Punching technique he also knows pressure points etc.

Parmaniac
Elaborate. ITZZZ DA SKILLZZ!1!11!!!!111

Mindset
Punching technique he also knows pressure points etc. Punching technique is used to produce more power. Spiderman already has more power than Cap, so his technique being worse doesn't matter.

What does pressure points have to do with punches, you mean Cap knows where to punch?

What's the etc?

Deadline
Punching technique is used to produce more power. Spiderman already has more power than Cap, so his technique being worse doesn't matter.

Not neccsarily for example you have chi etc. Also its his technique mixed with other factors knowing where to hit etc.

What does pressure points have to do with punches, you mean Cap knows where to punch?

What's the etc?

Basically, he used pressure points on Proffesor Hulk for starters.

The Nuul
lol

The MISTER
and you still don't know what you're talking about. Cap can take class 10 shots not sure about the others. Cap without his shield isn't taking much punishment at all. And cap always has his shield. Spider-man can hit his head as hard if not harder than a cannonball repeatedly. Caps shield is what's tough. As for the other two they need their weapons too in order to stand a chance. Spider-man's ridiculously strong he could literally rip them to shreds. smokin'

Mindset
Not neccsarily for example you have chi etc. Also its his technique mixed with other factors knowing where to hit etc.

Basically, he used pressure points on Proffesor Hulk for starters. I have chi? Stop saying etc. just state what it is, seems like you don't actually know what else so you just throw in etc. Spiderman doesn't need better technique, he punches harder than Cap.

He punched Hulk's pressure points?

The Nuul
Didnt you read the fine print saying he did?

Deadline
Originally posted by The MISTER
Cap without his shield isn't taking much punishment at all. And cap always has his shield. Spider-man can hit his head as hard if not harder than a cannonball repeatedly. Caps shield is what's tough. As for the other two they need their weapons too in order to stand a chance. Spider-man's ridiculously strong he could literally rip them to shreds. smokin'

Ok bruv I just stated that he can and I know that because he's done it in comics.

I have chi? Stop saying etc. just state what it is, seems like you don't actually know what else so you just throw in etc. Spiderman doesn't need better technique, he punches harder than Cap.

No Cap knows how to use chi but obvoulsy not on the lvl of Iron Fist. I've already given you reasons as to why he can do it. I also don't need to give you a detailed explantion. I don't know how Bullseye does what he does either just because I can't give you a detailed explanation doesn't mean what he does is PIS.

He punched Hulk's pressure points?

No he used his fingers.

Parmaniac
No he used his fingers. May I ask around what time that was?

Tha C-Master

*yawn* Get on with it. That's the kind of trolling I'm talking about. I knew you had it in you. Great job my boy. smile

Spider-Man hits farrr harder than Cap. Cap is not bulletproof either. He hits harder than the either forces. Cap might be able to survive a shot to the head if he is lucky, but he will be f'ed up.

I don't see why there is an argument about him being ko'ed or not. I could see you arguing him dying from the hit to an extent, but c'mon.

The loop in logic is so bad it is a wallbanger.

Punching power is based off of strength, weight, leverage, technique and speed. Cap only has an advantage in tech. He is heavier, but his strength difference is so far off that it doesn't matter.

Mindset
No Cap knows how to use chi but obvoulsy not on the lvl of Iron Fist. I've already given you reasons as to why he can do it. I also don't need to give you a detailed explantion. I don't know how Bullseye does what he does either just because I can't give you a detailed explanation doesn't mean what he does is PIS.

No he used his fingers.

Ok, well Cap's chi amped punches, lol, are not stronger than Spiderman's, so it still doesn't matter.

You didn't give me reasons why Cap's punches are more effective, you just said he has better technique, which would be used to increase punching power, which Spiderman has more of. Ok, you don't have to give an explanation of your argument if you don't have one.

Ok, what does that have to do with punching technique?

Deadline
That's the kind of trolling I'm talking about. I knew you had it in you. Great job my boy. smile

Note how you are selecting certain parts of my post and ignoring relevant parts.

Spider-Man hits farrr harder than Cap.

Here it is again.

If you can't even be bothered to read the points being made you won't even be able to make a counter argument.

Cap is not bulletproof either. He hits harder than the either forces.

He doesn't need to be. Spiderman isn't bullet proof either and he can take class 10 shots.

Cap might be able to survive a shot to the head if he is lucky, but he will be f'ed up.

I don't see why there is an argument about him being ko'ed or not. I could see you arguing him dying from the hit to an extent, but c'mon.

The loop in logic is so bad it is a wallbanger.

You need to understand that your opinion isn't the be and end all of everything. The comics indicate that Cap can take class 10 shots to the head, what you think is irrelevant.

Comics > what you think.

Mindset
Stop arguing with yourself.

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man is more durable however than Cap and has a far denser body. His armor helps him but in terms of their respective bodies alone without anything else Spider-Man is considerably more durable.

Nontheless how are his hits more effective? Since you are so far into comics, comics also say he tears apart things far tougher than Cap. It also says Hulk can take Cap's hits without caring too.

The MISTER
If he divides them in to individuals, he takes them easily, but I worry about him taking on a group. If you take three men who are in good shape disarm them and pit them against a bear do you think that the fact that they are a group would matter much? Spider-man has lifted a subway car over his head so he's about 10x as strong as a bear. None of the guys he is fighting is anywhere near twice as strong as a bear. Spider-man has thrown one of Kraven's elephants before. He could probably kill a group of bears unarmed so a group of unarmed humans is not a threat at all unless they have some super power that gives them some distinctive advantage. Spider-man knows Daredevil well enough to know that he can overwhelm his senses as a tactic. Cap is a good fighter and so is Batman but they aren't capable of dishing out any real damage to Spider-man. On the other hand Spider-man has the strength and skill necessary to land on the shoulders of any of these guys, grab their head and stand up. If that's too gruesome for you then he could simply snap their fragile necks one at a time. He could likely grab two by the throat and smash their heads together if he didn't feel like crushing the throat as soon as he grabs it. Spider-man holds back from damaging people permanently so he doesn't use tactics like this unless he's fighting robots. When he does fight ROBOTS ( Which are tougher than humans) He rips them to pieces without mercy. In this forum why would he hold back?

Tha C-Master
If you take three men who are in good shape disarm them and pit them against a bear do you think that the fact that they are a group would matter much? Spider-man has lifted a subway car over his head so he's about 10x as strong as a bear. None of the guys he is fighting is anywhere near twice as strong as a bear. Spider-man has thrown one of Kraven's elephants before. He could probably kill a group of bears unarmed so a group of unarmed humans is not a threat at all unless they have some super power that gives them some distinctive advantage. Spider-man knows Daredevil well enough to know that he can overwhelm his senses as a tactic. Cap is a good fighter and so is Batman but they aren't capable of dishing out any real damage to Spider-man. On the other hand Spider-man has the strength and skill necessary to land on the shoulders of any of these guys, grab their head and stand up. If that's too gruesome for you then he could simply snap their fragile necks one at a time. He could likely grab two by the throat and smash their heads together if he didn't feel like crushing the throat as soon as he grabs it. Spider-man holds back from damaging people permanently so he doesn't use tactics like this unless he's fighting robots. When he does fight ROBOTS ( Which are tougher than humans) He rips them to pieces without mercy. In this forum why would he hold back? He's way more than 10x stronger than a bear. stick out tongue Although 3 well trained men vs a bear could be good. Common sense leans to the bear. But a better comparison might be a Xenomorph or something due to their sheer speed.

Although in this match he isn't bloodlusted, so no killing. However he can ko them all the same so it doesn't matter on the outcome.

Deadline
Ok, well Cap's chi amped punches, lol, are not stronger than Spiderman's, so it still doesn't matter.

Irrelevant as I explained.

You didn't give me reasons why Cap's punches are more effective, you just said he has better technique, which would be used to increase punching power, which Spiderman has more of. Ok, you don't have to give an explanation of your argument if you don't have one.

Absolutely, all I said was technique. I don't actually remember saying anything about chi (which is a quasi-mystical force) or about knowing where to hit.....I just said technique.

I don't have to convince you are also dodging this point.

I also don't need to give you a detailed explantion. I don't know how Bullseye does what he does either just because I can't give you a detailed explanation doesn't mean what he does is PIS.

Ok, what does that have to do with punching technique?

It just shows he knows weak points in the body, that can be used in punches and hes done soemthing like that to Spiderman with a punch.

Spider-Man is more durable however than Cap and has a far denser body.

No not by a great deal he doesn't. Alot of his showings are comparable.

His armor helps him but in terms of their respective bodies alone without anything else Spider-Man is considerably more durable.

I don't think you can prove that. Obvoulsy you will be able to show better feats but alot of his feats in general are comparable.

Nontheless how are his hits more effective?

Hes a martial arts expert? He has better punching technique, he knows were to hit, knows how to use chi etc.

Since you are so far into comics, comics also say he tears apart things far tougher than Cap.

Not neccsarily. Obvoulsy Spiderman has some really impressive showings but characters are not always 100% consistent. By the way I'm not saying he can take class 10 shots all day, a class 10 shot here and there.

It also says Hulk can take Cap's hits without caring too.

No it doesn't because its been shown over the years that Cap and pull it off.

Mindset
Deadline, no offense, but I think you may be retarded.

Tha C-Master
Cap is tough, but I meant sans armor he is definitely less durable than Spider-Man.

Spider-Man doesn't have problems tearing apart things though, he just chooses not to.

How many licks does it take to get in the tootsie roll center of a Cappie Pop?Originally posted by Mindset
Deadline, no offense, but I think you may be retarded. I've been telling you guys he's really a genius doing this for the laughs while people get frustrated. Why do posters like him, Bruce, quan and others go through the effort for so many years? It's all an act.

Deadline

I think you know exactly what you're trying to do. thumb up

Omega Vision
Spidey 6/10.

The Nuul

lol

Deadline
Cap is tough, but I meant sans armor he is definitely less durable than Spider-Man.

Of course.

Spider-Man doesn't have problems tearing apart things though, he just chooses not to.

I don't know what to say man Cap has some really good durability showings.

How many licks does it take to get in the tootsie roll center of a Cappie Pop?

He can take 1 class 10 shot and 2 but I think after a 3rd one hes going to be in trouble.

How many licks does it take to get in the tootsie roll center of a Cappie Pop? I've been telling you guys he's really a genius doing this for the laughs while people get frustrated. Why do posters like him, Bruce, quan and others go through the effort for so many years? It's all an act.

Look stop kidding yourself. Mindset isn't even debating anyway. erm

Tha C-Master
So 4-5 hits on the forum?

Hey, I just don't believe you're what you're letting on. I think you might be one of the smartest posters here... secretly.

Obfuscating Stupidity

^ Explains it all.

-Pr-

there's really no need for that. no more bashing, please.

Mindset
I said no offense.

-Pr-
I said no offense.

"No offense" does not give you a carte blanche to say whatever you like.

Plus, you were reported.

Deadline

Yes. I think if he takes 3 in a row hes in big trouble but if he gets hit 5 times in a fight and it happens every now and then he could possibly be alright but it depends on the frequency.

Parmaniac
I said no offense. laughing

Mindset
Of course.

I don't know what to say man Cap has some really good durability showings.

He can take 1 class 10 shot and 2 but I think after a 3rd one hes going to be in trouble.

Look stop kidding yourself. Mindset isn't even debating anyway. erm It's difficult to debate with someone who can't even remember what they've said in previous posts or back up their claims with evidence and logical statements.

Mindset
"No offense" does not give you a carte blanche to say whatever you like.

Plus, you were reported. I didn't think the statement would lead to e-tears, wont happen again.

-Pr-
I didn't think the statement would lead to e-tears, wont happen again.

Thank you.

Deadline
It's difficult to debate with someone who can't even remember what they've said in previous posts or back up their claims with evidence and logical statements.

Thing is you're lying. For starters you are saying that the only explanation I gave for Cap having more effective punching power was his technique when I clearly gave other reasons as well. You are pretty much ignoring everything I'm saying and resorting to insults.

Hey, I just don't believe you're what you're letting on. I think you might be one of the smartest posters here... secretly.

Obfuscating Stupidity

^ Explains it all.

This shows lack of character resorting to insults and this isn't the first time you've done this. thumb down

Anyway I'm done.

Tha C-Master
I'm not insulting you, but I'll stop if you feel that way. I'd be flattered myself, but hey.Originally posted by Deadline
Yes. I think if he takes 3 in a row hes in big trouble but if he gets hit 5 times in a fight and it happens every now and then he could possibly be alright but it depends on the frequency. I don't think it will take that many to the head. Which is what I meant.

The MISTER
He's way more than 10x stronger than a bear. stick out tongue Although 3 well trained men vs a bear could be good. Common sense leans to the bear. But a better comparison might be a Xenomorph or something due to their sheer speed.

Although in this match he isn't bloodlusted, so no killing. However he can ko them all the same so it doesn't matter on the outcome. If there's no killing in this match then he's holding back, it's like giving punisher rubber bullets vs the green goblin or something. Regardless none of these guys are strong enough to knock spider-man out. If he fights a 10 ton lifter then he's fighting an equal. These guys bones can be snapped like twigs by Spider-man.

You ever heard of how a fight between a little guy and a big guy went well until the big guy got a hold of the little one? Against Spider-man the little guy is the one who you don't want to grab you as you will be vastly overpowered.

Anybody who thinks that Spider-man can't grab the fist of any punch these guys throw at him and crush it easier than he can crush the many guns that he's crushed, please tell me why. Same goes for ankles when a kick gets caught. He should be able to cripple these guys with ease.

Mindset
Thing is you're lying. For starters you are saying that the only explanation I gave for Cap having more effective punching power was his technique when I clearly gave other reasons as well. You are pretty much ignoring everything I'm saying and resorting to insults.

Punching technique he also knows pressure points etc.

Then you mentioned chi...then later you said you never mentioned chi.

Tha C-Master
If there's no killing in this match then he's holding back, it's like giving punisher rubber bullets vs the green goblin or something. Regardless none of these guys are strong enough to knock spider-man out. If he fights a 10 ton lifter then he's fighting an equal. These guys bones can be snapped like twigs by Spider-man.

You ever heard of how a fight between a little guy and a big guy went well until the big guy got a hold of the little one? Against Spider-man the little guy is the one who you don't want to grab you as you will be vastly overpowered.

Anybody who thinks that Spider-man can't grab the fist of any punch these guys throw at him and crush it easier than he can crush the many guns that he's crushed, please tell me why. Same goes for ankles when a kick gets caught. He should be able to cripple these guys with ease. He's fighting at his best, just not killing. Kinda like when he owned Kingpin. He can still break limbs and stuff.

Deadline
Then you mentioned chi...then later you said you never mentioned chi.

Sarcasm?

I'm not insulting you, but I'll stop if you feel that way. I'd be flattered myself, but hey.

erm

I don't think it will take that many to the head. Which is what I meant.

Nah you don't say. You were pretty much implying that Spiderman would one-shot Cap.

Mindset
Not neccsarily for example you have chi etc. Originally posted by Deadline
No Cap knows how to use chi but obvoulsy not on the lvl of Iron Fist.
I don't actually remember saying anything about chi

Parmaniac
It's just ****ing annoying only, cause it's Spider-man he can't fight, which is retarded in the first place cause he has a different fighting style.

Then he was trained by Cap himself to channel his chi. But of course other characters who only take short training lessons here and there are suddenly master MAs cause they're street levelers...

Plus Spider-man has studied anatomy himself so he knows where to punch too (stated in his recent fight with Kraven).

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Parmaniac
It's just ****ing annoying only cause it's Spider-man he can't fight, which is retarded in teh first place cause he has a different fighting style.

Then he was trained by Cap himself to channel his chi. But of course other characters who only take short training lessons here and there are suddenly master MAs cause they're street levelers...

Plus Spider-man has studies anatomy himself so he knows where to punch too (stated in his recent fight with Kraven). I've said that was stupid ages ago. He has his own fighting style, and you don't have to be a genius to know where to hit someone to cause maximum damage (although Peter is a genius), that's another thing entirely.

Spider-Man can fight just fine. He's been doing it for decades. I'd take an experienced fighter over someone from a dojo who hasn't had any experience. Spider-Man can throw down.

Deadline

Yes Mindset, the third quote was me being saracastic. Thats what happens when you can't read posts properly.

Tha C-Master
Sarcasm?

erm

Nah you don't say. You were pretty much implying that Spiderman would one-shot Cap. Don't act innocent, you made that acronym in the beginning which was insulting.

I wasn't sure if you were talking about head-shots or body-shots.

Mindset
Yes Mindset, the third quote was me being saracastic. Thats what happens when you can't read posts properly. It's hard to distinguish stupidity from sarcasm in certain individuals.

Tha C-Master
It's hard to distinguish stupidity from sarcasm in certain individuals. Which goes back to the link I posted on the last page.

Deadline
Don't act innocent, you made that acronym in the beginning which was insulting.

Look heres what you said.

he can still knock any of them out with a single hit

That obvoulsy means you don't think he can take many shots, my beef was with you saying he could KO Cap with one shot. So I'm not acting anything.

I wasn't sure if you were talking about head-shots or body-shots.

Not sure hows thats relevant.

Deadline
It's hard to distinguish stupidity from sarcasm in certain individuals.

Which is ironic because you were the one who clearly didn't read my post properly when I made my point clear. So really it pplies to you.

Tha C-Master
You were acting all insulted after posting YDKWTFYATA. That's what I find funny.

Deadline
facepalm

The Nuul
This thread went from cool to retarted quickly.

Tha C-Master
That's what happens when secret geniuses decide to play with us.Originally posted by Deadline
facepalm You should be ashamed, I'm glad you feel your guilt now. smile

Mindset
Which is ironic because you were the one who clearly didn't read my post properly when I made my point clear. So really it pplies to you. You can't properly read a post when it isn't clearly posted.

You also can't separate stupidity from sarcasm when the sarcastic posts resemble the "serious" ones.

But if it pplies to me, it pplies to me, I guess.

Anyway, Spiderman wins via punching harder than Cap. /thread

The MISTER
Originally posted by The Nuul
This thread went from cool to retarted quickly.

It's both. smokin' Has Cap ever had a broken bone? I don't think he has. Seriously has Cap ever had a broken bone ever?

Tha C-Master

But if it pplies to me, it pplies to me, I guess.

hysterical

The Nuul
Next comic, Cap uses pressure points on Thanos FTW. And its still a feat, ZOMG!!!!

Parmaniac
Seriously has Cap ever had a broken bone ever? Civil War

Mindship
Team ftw. You have 3 highly trained fighters, two of which are tactical experts who will likely figure out how to use their three bodies to best advantage (eg, combo distraction/attack), minimizing disadvantages (eg, allowing Spidey to attack them one at a time).

Tha C-Master
Possibly, although the environment doesn't favor them here.Originally posted by Parmaniac
Civil War He broke a lot more than that...

Parmaniac
I've said that was stupid ages ago. He has his own fighting style, and you don't have to be a genius to know where to hit someone to cause maximum damage (although Peter is a genius), that's another thing entirely.

Spider-Man can fight just fine. He's been doing it for decades. I'd take an experienced fighter over someone from a dojo who hasn't had any experience. Spider-Man can throw down. It gets new relevance after this:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1856/intellectstudiedanatomy.th.jpg
Amazing Spider-man V1 637

which isn't a suprise cause Parker is, was and always will be a ****ing genius.

I also want to add these 2 things:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3550/skillrecognizesattackpa.th.jpg
Spectacular Spider-man V1 225

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6135/tacticaljokesshadowland.th.jpg
Shadowland - Spider-man 01

He broke a lot more than that... That's the only example where I can give a definite source though.

Tha C-Master
It gets new relevance after this:

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/1856/intellectstudiedanatomy.th.jpg
Amazing Spider-man V1 637

which isn't a suprise cause Parker is, was and always will be a ****ing genius.

I also want to add these 2 things:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3550/skillrecognizesattackpa.th.jpg
Spectacular Spider-man V1 225

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6135/tacticaljokesshadowland.th.jpg
Shadowland - Spider-man 01

That's the only example where I can give a definite source though. I like the one where he turns his head so the guy won't break his hand hitting him in the face. smile

Mindship
Possibly, although the environment doesn't favor them here. No, it doesn't. But Batman especially is very good at distraction; he could use, eg, his cape to whatever advantage. And they can use each other, eg, 3-way back-to-back, radar sense covering above.

There was a time I would've given this to Spider-Man, hands-down, no question. But iirc, in comics, he and Cap fought 4x, and Cap won every time. And Batman is Cap's equal or just below.

I can see Spider-Man winning (personally, I think he should). I just don't think he would.

twizzlers713
spiderman wins

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Mindship
No, it doesn't. But Batman especially is very good at distraction; he could use, eg, his cape to whatever advantage. And they can use each other, eg, 3-way back-to-back, radar sense covering above.

There was a time I would've given this to Spider-Man, hands-down, no question. But iirc, in comics, he and Cap fought 4x, and Cap won every time. And Batman is Cap's equal or just below.

I can see Spider-Man winning (personally, I think he should). I just don't think he would. Spider-Man is in an area with walls where he can bounce around and climb the ceiling as well. PIS in comics won't really help Cap because the plot isn't really here to help him. Those fights were the typical "hit each other and draw" type of matchups. On the forum it's a different fight altogether. Much like Batman.

I think either side can win, Cap doesn't have a chance in a straight up fight alone though if all things are serious.

Mindship
Cap doesn't have a chance in a straight up fight alone though if all things are serious. That's more like what I always thought.

Tha C-Master
Well Batman does the same thing. He'll "win" against Flash in a comic. Although on KMC he'd get smashed terribly.

Deadline
Dunno man Flash >>>>>> Spiderman. I don't know why people keep thinking Spiderman destroys Cap when the comics contradict that. Why are we picking and choosing?

Tha C-Master
Spider-Man also beat Firelord, Thor, Titania, in comics as well... I like that logic. smile

Deadline
Spider-Man also beat Firelord, Thor, Titania, in comics as well... I like that logic. smile

Firelord was tired don't know about the others. The power gap between Cap and Spiderman isn't as great as Spiderman and Firelord anyway, so again those are not good examples. Both Spiderman and Cap are street levelers, Spiderman isn't a herald lvl character.

Theres actually no reason as to why Spiderman shouldn't be able to beat Titania with tactics. From what I can remember in one fight he beat her by throwing her.

Tha C-Master
Why are we picking and choosing?

Spider-Man isn't street level.

Deadline
Why are we picking and choosing?

Because there are logical reasons why he can beat Titania. Thor and Firelord are alot more powerful than Titania thats one of the logical reasons.

Spider-Man isn't street level.

I don't want to get into a semantical debate with you, but theres a reason why Spiderman was in the Shadowlands mini series with lots of other street super heroes.

Parmaniac
I don't want to get into a semantical debate with you, but theres a reason why Spiderman was in the Shadowlands mini series with lots of other street super heroes. Yeah so was Wolverine and Ghostrider roll eyes (sarcastic) appereantly 2 low streets.

I agree that Spider-man OPERATES on the streets like street leveler but his power level is definately higher.

Deadline
Yeah so was Wolverine and Ghostrider roll eyes (sarcastic) appereantly 2 low streets.

I agree that Spider-man OPERATES on the streets like street leveler but his power level is definately higher.

Thats correct but comparisons are being made betwen Spiderman and Firelord. If Spiderman was THAT powerful he wouldn't have been included.

Parmaniac
Of course not but I don't think C was serious on this.

Deadline
Of course not but I don't think C was serious on this.

I think he is and hes made that argument many times before.

Tha C-Master
Of course not but I don't think C was serious on this. The trick master is trying to make it look like *I'm* playing the trick. I thought my point was pretty clear.

Deadline
The trick master is trying to make it look like *I'm* playing the trick. I thought my point was pretty clear.

I don't see how it's a partcularly good point. You clearly think that Spiderman is too powerful for Cap and you gave examples to illustrate your point.

You have also made this argument before and you clearly were not joking. You blantantly stated that comparing Thor vs Spiderman wasn't a bad comparison to Cap vs Spiderman.

jinzin
good fight.

I think the trio's getting way undersold on their performances in durability in this thread though.

You don't have to be bullet proof to be able to whether blows from Spiderman and NONE of these guys are exactly comparible to a mere human being so....

Anywho, I think CIS makes this a tougher fight to win than lose for Peter but I don't know what the odds on this fight might be.

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
good fight.
thanks

Tha C-Master
Their durability isn't really being undersold because this isn't a comic fight. Unless the characters in question are tougher than Tony's armor or Tank Shell then they are capable of being ko'ed in a hit. It doesn't need *anywhere* near that amount of force anyways. It might not happen every time but it can happen and to say it is impossible sounds silly. Not saying *you* said that, but I mean in general.

I don't see how it's a partcularly good point. You clearly think that Spiderman is too powerful for Cap and you gave examples to illustrate your point.

You have also made this argument before and you clearly were not joking. You blantantly stated that comparing Thor vs Spiderman wasn't a bad comparison to Cap vs Spiderman. Not by your standards no. I'm just using your logic.

Deadline

Not by your standards no.

Anybody can make a statment like that, you need to make credible arguments.

I'm just using your logic.

No C-master you're not. There is a wealth of evidence that Cap can take on Spiderman eg taking class 10 shots to the head and taking on Spiderman villains. There is not a wealth of evidence that suggests that Spiderman can take on Thor or Firelord. Theres the difference.

As I've already stated you clearly argued that it was a good enough comparison in the past.

zopzop
Good grief, Spider man 10/10. It's not even a contest.

PIS off, He still has his spider sense, his super human strength, his super human reflexes, and his unorthodox fighting style. Remember that's SUPER HUMAN. Not peak human, not enhanced human. SUPER HUMAN.

He could literally punch their heads off. Or rip them apart limb by limb without even breaking a sweat. He's class 10 for crying out loud.

If Batman tries to "bat kick" him, Spidey grabs his leg and smashes him into the ground full force. Batman is now paste. Captain America tries to "judo chop" him and he winds up losing his arm. Daredevil is smart enough to run the hell away from him till he calms down and they can talk it out.

Deadline
*sigh* ^ Have you read any Captain America?

jinzin
Dude, you're playing up Spiderman's feat of striking power while ignoring Tony's feats of durability to be pulling out that example.

And you're doing it in contrast to the numerous examples of superhuman durability from the trio..
It's unfair.

Every character in the trio has superb levels of durability, and it doesn't come at the cost of someone elses rep, that' s just how they're generally portrayed...

If you think Spidey can punch through these guys there's not much I can say to that other than 1. you're lowballing their durability and 2. in most cases he likely won't. erm

zopzop
*sigh* ^ Have you read any Captain America?

Peak human with NO shield vs a Class 10 brawler with superhuman reflexes and a sixth sense? Does it matter?

jinzin
Originally posted by zopzop
Good grief, Spider man 10/10. It's not even a contest.

PIS off, He still has his spider sense, his super human strength, his super human reflexes, and his unorthodox fighting style. Remember that's SUPER HUMAN. Not peak human, not enhanced human. SUPER HUMAN.

He could literally punch their heads off. Or rip them apart limb by limb without even breaking a sweat. He's class 10 for crying out loud.

If Batman tries to "bat kick" him, Spidey grabs his leg and smashes him into the ground full force. Batman is now paste. Captain America tries to "judo chop" him and he winds up losing his arm. Daredevil is smart enough to run the hell away from him till he calms down and they can talk it out.

Yeah this post is full of nonsense.. I'll feel free to completely ignore it.

zopzop
Dude, you're playing up Spiderman's feat of striking power while ignoring Tony's feats of durability to be pulling out that example.

And you're doing it in contrast to the numerous examples of superhuman durability from the trio..
It's unfair.

Every character in the trio has superb levels of durability, and it doesn't come at the cost of someone elses rep, that' s just how they're generally portrayed...

If you think Spidey can punch through these guys there's not much I can say to that other than 1. you're lowballing their durability and 2. in most cases he likely won't. erm

All three are PEAK human at best. What durability are you speaking of?
This guy is class 10. C L A S S 10. He can lift 10 tons with ease. Imagine if he gets his hands on one of them. Like I said, PIS off. With PIS on, I'm sure the trio could beat the Living Tribunal roll eyes (sarcastic)

zopzop
Yeah this post is full of nonsense.. I'll feel free to completely ignore it.

Please do. If you believe a peak human character has any chance in hell vs Spider Man we have nothing to discuss.

Deadline
This guy is class 10. C L A S S 10. He can lift 10 tons with ease. Imagine if he gets his hands on one of them. Like I said, PIS off. With PIS on, I'm sure the trio could beat the Living Tribunal roll eyes (sarcastic)

How do you decide whats PIS is baring in mind this is a fictional reality?

Look at scans below.

Originally posted by King KAM
Lets get some Durability feats in here.

Cap gets his head used as a battering ram, by a Super suit wearing Red Skull, the entire building falls on him, without his sheild.

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/5263/capbatterram1lk4.th.jpg
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7337/capbatterinram2zu5.th.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6092/capbatterinram3ku4.th.jpg
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/6811/capbatterinram4sq5.th.jpg
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2846/capbatterinram5tm4.th.jpg
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4831/capbatterinram6lj1.th.jpg
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/281/capbatterinram7qt7.th.jpg
http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/8548/capbatterinram8wv7.th.jpg

And after all that beating....All Cap has is a few scrapes and bruises, and his arm needs to be wrapped, up but he can still use it...he doesnt even go to the hospital.
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/536/battterinram9mq5.th.jpg

Deadline

It's unfair.

The thing is it was obvoulsy a high showing. He's using a high showing and using it as the norm.

zopzop
How do you decide whats PIS is baring in mind this is a fictional reality?

Look at scans below.

It's PIS if a peak human being stands any chance in hell vs a guy that can life GARBAGE trucks with ease, is supremely agile, and has a warning sense.

Red skull did all that too Cap? Wow! Imagine the beating he'd receive at Spidey's hands! Not lookin' too good for your boy.

Deadline
It's PIS if a peak human being stands any chance in hell vs a guy that can life GARBAGE trucks with ease, is supremely agile, and has a warning sense.

Who gets to to define what peak humans are capable of?

Red skull did all that too Cap? Wow! Imagine the beating he'd receive at Spidey's hands! Not lookin' too good for your boy.

That was a superhuman Red Skull. facepalm

Sr J-Bieb
Spider-Man gets killed and raped.

zopzop
Who gets to to define what peak humans are capable of?

Peak human < Enhanced human < Super human. Irregardless how I define it, it's LESS in all ways than super human.

And? Nothing in those scans is beyond Spider man's capability.

Tha C-Master
Anybody can make a statment like that, you need to make credible arguments.

No C-master you're not. There is a wealth of evidence that Cap can take on Spiderman eg taking class 10 shots to the head and taking on Spiderman villains. There is not a wealth of evidence that suggests that Spiderman can take on Thor or Firelord. Theres the difference.

As I've already stated you clearly argued that it was a good enough comparison in the past. Sure I am. You seem to think it's fine for him to stagger the Hulk who has a history of taking much stronger impacts, but someone much more powerful isn't capable of knocking him out. Based on your shoddy featwar logic I could use several higher end examples as well, I notoriously hate featwars though. I'm glad you brought up Spider-Man's foes, most of them have very high end durability, moreso than Cap. What happens when he cuts loose on them? And for the last time Spider-Man hits far harder than a class 10. He's on a higher level than Cap. Just like Hulk is on a higher level than Spider-Man.

There's a wealth of evidence of Spider-Man easily knocking out human characters, high end or not. Even doing it with the flick of a wrist.Originally posted by jinzin

It's unfair.

If you think Spidey can punch through these guys there's not much I can say to that other than 1. you're lowballing their durability and 2. in most cases he likely won't. erm Not really. Even if you count the tons of other things Spider-Man has smashed together with his hands, tanks and the like. He's able to knock them unconscious. He is capable of damaging Tony's armor and has done it before (he won't beat him though of course). I find this funny because people were arguing Cap hurting Spider-Man with his suit on during civil war despite it being a powerful bulletproof mesh on top of his further upgraded durability. To insinuate that he isn't capable of knocking out any of the three with a hit *on the forum* is unreal to say the least. The trio don't have legitimate superhuman durability. They survive longer in comic books, but that plot induced magic doesn't carry over on the forum.

I don't believe I made the argument that he's just "wading" through anybody, just that he can knock any of them out. Furthermore this is even sillier when it comes down that you don't need the max force to ko someone anyways, they just need to be hit properly.

jinzin

You somehow think that being a "peak human" somehow limits their typical portrayals of having an excess of superhuman attributes.

Captain America's had his head used for a battering ram. He has superhuman degrees of durability, it's not up for debate.

Spiderman is stronger than class ten but it's nice to know you're talking out your ass on both sides of this argument...

Yes... I'm sure Spiderman is = with the Living Tribunal... What the f**k?

jinzin
Please do. If you believe a peak human character has any chance in hell vs Spider Man we have nothing to discuss.

Not like he's been getting beaten by them since the start of his career. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sr J-Bieb
Not like he's been getting beaten by them since the start of his career. roll eyes (sarcastic) All PIS.

Cap getting beat up however is an average portrayal.

jinzin
Not really. Even if you count the tons of other things Spider-Man has smashed together with his hands, tanks and the like. He's able to knock them unconscious. He is capable of damaging Tony's armor and has done it before (he won't beat him though of course). I find this funny because people were arguing Cap hurting Spider-Man with his suit on during civil war despite it being a powerful bulletproof mesh on top of his further upgraded durability. To insinuate that he isn't capable of knocking out any of the three with a hit *on the forum* is unreal to say the least. The trio don't have legitimate superhuman durability. They survive longer in comic books, but that plot induced magic doesn't carry over on the forum.

I don't believe I made the argument that he's just "wading" through anybody, just that he can knock any of them out. Furthermore this is even sillier when it comes down that you don't need the max force to ko someone anyways, they just need to be hit properly.

There's a serious double standard in saying "Spiderman can smash Tony's armor, he's done it before"

But ignoring "Cap/DD can take a spidey punch, they've done it before"...
Or worse "peak human MA's can beat Spiderman, they've done it before"...

Upholding Spiderman's feats and ignoring theirs isn't genuine argumentation IMO.
I didn't argue that he can't KO them, just that their durability's being undersold.

Tha C-Master
There's a serious double standard in saying "Spiderman can smash Tony's armor, he's done it before"

But ignoring "Cap/DD can take a spidey punch, they've done it before"...
Or worse "peak human MA's can beat Spiderman, they've done it before"...

Upholding Spiderman's feats and ignoring theirs isn't genuine argumentation IMO.
I didn't argue that he can't KO them, just that their durability's being undersold.

There is one major difference. Spider-Man doesn't really hit heroes near his hardest, as he can in this scenario.

I don't know where the "peak human" part came from. I didn't say that. They are "human" no matter how high end they are though. There is only so much they can really take.

Spider-Man can do a ground smash, break tanks, concrete, buildings, etc. Most without much effort. He can generate the force to ko a human or kill them without much effort. These guys are considerably tougher but he can still do it. On the forum he fights like he's hitting the Hulk or Thing, not his best friend or partners.

As far as the match goes, I think it is a good match. I was just clearing that up. But you know how arguing with Deadline can be. He can make your head hurt if you actually take him seriously, and even if you don't take him seriously he twists your posts around to no end. Either way I have to take care of business before the stores close, so I'm out of here. Stay safe, and good luck teaming up with your new friend. I guess arguing against both of you brought you two together. love stick out tongue

jinzin
Oh god. sick

leonidas
I didn't think the statement would lead to e-tears, wont happen again.

e-tears? laughing

anywho, i'd take spidey for a slight forum majority methinks. maybe 6/10. don't think any of them are easy though. jinzin's right--they are only peak human in the comicbook sense. PLENTY of superhuman level striking and durability feats among that group.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.