Team Spider Vs. Team Beast!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Team 1

Ultimate Spiderman
Venom(Brock)
Carnage
Dead Pool(With 2 Light Sabers)
The Tick

Vs.

Team 2

Wolverine
Sabertooth
Beast
Colossus
Gamora

Who Dies??????

Sin I AM
y is deadpool on team spider? and gamora could solo

Hitman911
Gamora Dies.....

carver9
Gamora isn't soloing and why would you give deadpool light sabers? That's overkill.

Hitman911
Originally posted by carver9
Gamora isn't soloing and why would you give deadpool light sabers? That's overkill. To balance out the strength difference with Piotr and Gamora

stan5677
SPOOOOOOOON for the win. The Tick solos

The Nuul
Beast sucks.

Hitman911
Beast does NOT suck.....are u kidding me?

Tha C-Master
SPOOON!

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Gamora isn't soloing and why would you give deadpool light sabers? That's overkill.

gamora can solo all of team spider...who the f** could stop her

Tha C-Master
The Tick.

Sin I AM
lol a joke creation, ticks antenna would get chopped off then what? come on guy get real

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sin I AM
lol a joke creation, ticks antenna would get chopped off then what? come on guy get real He's nigh invulnerable. Don't hate him because he's beautiful.

SamZED
IMO Gamora is overrated. no way in hell she's soloing the whole team by herself.

Tha C-Master
We have two versions of Gamora on here.

The "can stop Thanos in a fight" version.

And the "Loses to Wolverine" version.

I don't think she beats Thanos on a forum, but I think she handles a low meta character for the most part.

Hitman911
Does anyone know the level of strength it take to break out of being fully webbed? I doubt Gamora possesses such strength.....

Caps Conscience
The Tick would destroy Gamora.

SamZED
Originally posted by Hitman911
Does anyone know the level of strength it take to break out of being fully webbed? I doubt Gamora possesses such strength..... Depends on the amout of it. It can hold class 10 to class 90 characters.

Tha C-Master
He's held the Hulk too, briefly though...

Kid Kurdy
gamora can solo all of team spider...who the f** could stop her
Spider-Man can web her up. End of fight.

What's that you say ? She has a sharp knife called Godslayer ? Oh my, Spider-Man is so dead... roll eyes (sarcastic)

khazra
Gamora would really struggle with a symbiote IMO. I dont think there vulnerable to pressure points, they heal well and they can contain her.

lional
Team Beast FTW.

Hitman911
It's ALL about the Tick here....aka the human shield.... And DP is the X Factor here....Gamora aint busting out of no Venom/Carnage web either....

Sin I AM
i dont see Hank defeating anyone on team one h2h

Hitman911
i dont see Hank defeating anyone on team one h2h Huh?? Dude he's the fastest on the team....plus he can climb walls as well... thats gotta be an advantage...

iceman24567
Gamora ain't soloing thats for sure

Hitman911
Originally posted by iceman24567
Gamora ain't soloing thats for sure co-signed

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
The Tick would destroy Gamora. Yup.
T1 probably wins

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by khazra
Gamora would really struggle with a symbiote IMO. I dont think there vulnerable to pressure points, they heal well and they can contain her.

They are vulnerable to nerve strikes.

Sin I AM
Huh?? Dude he's the fastest on the team....plus he can climb walls as well... thats gotta be an advantage...

lol he was the weakest durability...n no hf

StiltmanFTW
Huh?? Dude he's the fastest on the team....plus he can climb walls as well... thats gotta be an advantage...

Hank ain't the fastest on the team. I'd say he's faster than Rasputin and that's it.

Hitman911
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hank ain't the fastest on the team. I'd say he's faster than Rasputin and that's it. Sorry....Hank IS the fastest on his team and he Does have a HF...Approximatly twice that of a normal human.."The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints"

Sin I AM
hank blows in melee

Dum Dum Dugan
Gamora to me is one of those character is far more impressive off pannel then on.

SamZED
Originally posted by khazra
Gamora would really struggle with a symbiote IMO. I dont think there vulnerable to pressure points, they heal well and they can contain her. She'd struggle before getting eaten.cool

Hitman911
Beast is best equipped to evade as Logan will prolly try and be the tough guy and get wtfpwnd!!!!

Juk3n
gamora could solo

thats just Comicvine Insane.

StiltmanFTW
Sorry....Hank IS the fastest on his team and he Does have a HF...Approximatly twice that of a normal human.."The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints"

You wish. He's shown nothing impressive.

That's not a real HF, just accelerated healing.

Wolverine can move faster than a human eye can follow, it's been stated he's faster than Namor and Thor and Creed is even faster than him.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea I not sure were this guy gets his knowledge, because beast is most certainly not faster then Wolverine or Sabre-tooth.

Also not sure what relevence running speed has in this debate either, unless he thinks combat speed for 40 miles is impressive, when talking about individuals who move faster then the eye can fallow, dodge bullets ect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.