Deadpool runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
1. Jigsaw
2. Bullseye
3. Punisher
4. Deadshot
5. Penguin
6. Vulture
7. Green Goblin
8. Hobgoblin
9. Green Arrow
10. Hawkeye
11. Mister X
12. Doctor Octopus
13. Carnage
14. Doppelganger
15. Electro
16. Sandman
17. Clayface
18. Slade

How far will he go?

Mindset
Your gauntlet is all messed up.

Trackz
Don't know if he takes out the goblins but he should stop at Mister X

Mindset
Why would he stop at Mister X?

AlmightyKfish
I can't really see him getting past Carnage unless he's prepped for it.

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would he stop at Mister X? I was under the impression Mr. X would be able to read him. How did DP do against him in their one-shot?

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
I was under the impression Mr. X would be able to read him. How did DP do against him in their one-shot? Mister X uses telepathy to read people, DP is immune to telepathy (mind reading).

Idk.

Trackz
Mister X uses telepathy to read people, DP is immune to telepathy (mind reading).

Idk. In his one-shot with Wolverine he developed his ability so that it could deal with mindless fighters. DP is immune to telepathy because of his wild thoughts right?

Mindset
Originally posted by Trackz
In his one-shot with Wolverine he developed his ability so that it could deal with mindless fighters. DP is immune to telepathy because of his wild thoughts right? No, DP is immune to telepathy because of the rapid regeneration of his brain cells.

It's nothing like Wolverine going beserker. DP doesn't go "mindless" when he fights.

Trackz
No, DP is immune to telepathy because of the rapid regeneration of his brain cells.

It's nothing like Wolverine going beserker. DP doesn't go "mindless" when he fights. Ok, so then Mr. X probably couldn't read him. I just remember someone trying to read Deadpool once and his voices made it impossible for the person.

SamZED
Black Swan (telepath) almost went bonkers after getting in DP's head. Both Cable and Emma failed to read him. X however managed to do that in the team up. Not sure if could lock on DP though, he said Wade mental instability made him a unique opponent, maybe because he still couldnt predict his moves...

On side note, the order really is messed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.