Annhilators vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Gladiator
Ronan the Accuser
Quasar (Wendell)

vs

Quantum magic Adam Warlock (Guardians of the Galaxy)
Moonstone with 2 x moonstones (Thunderbolts arc)
Johnny Storm with Invisible Woman's powers and made Herald of Galactus (from the Fantastic Four arc a few years back)
Invisible Woman with Uni-Power (from mini a few years back)
Super Skrull

No BFR

dmills
Quantum mage Warlock can prolly defeat most of the Annihilators by himself so I'd say team 2.

Gecko4lif
Not at the same time he cant

Bouboumaster
How powerful is Sue? Because it's the only thing that matter, other than that, Team one beat the shit of Team two.

dmills
She had Glads dead to rights. She actually pleaded with him to stop trying to fight her iirc.

Konton
Yeah, interestingly enough all they did was brawl. Sue's force fields could have done some crazy stuff to him. She was about equal to Glads until the end when she knocked him a good one and told him to just give up already. She also shielded (IIRC) an entire coast from a Tsunami.

Gecko4lif
She wasnt equal to glads she was blatantly superior

Q99
Though Gladiator wasn't exactly in bad shape either. Still, as she does have the boosted shields in addition, yea, she's more powerful than him.

Overall I'd still probably give it to the Annihilators, but Warlock + UniSue are going to be tough to handle.

Naija boy
Annihilators. Current surfer is still the most powerful cat here and tips the scales

dmills
I'm thinking a fully unipowered Sue would beat Norrin's ass. Which is ironic because it was Norrin who ultimately helped to restore the unipower to full power. But I'm not sure if the op is allowing full unipower, or the gimped version that Sue had.

dmills
Oh Damn I didn't even notice that the op said Moonstone with two stones. Oh yeah this is over. Team two defiantly takes a heavy majority.

basilisk
Originally posted by dmills
I'm thinking a fully unipowered Sue would beat Norrin's ass. Which is ironic because it was Norrin who ultimately helped to restore the unipower to full power. But I'm not sure if the op is allowing full unipower, or the gimped version that Sue had. It's at the level which she was shown in the mini when she fought Gladiator, which I'm sure isn't the full unipower.

Q99
At that point, late in the mini, it was getting pretty near repaired, probably 70-80% or so.

D_Dude1210
I'm thinking a fully unipowered Sue would beat Norrin's ass. Which is ironic because it was Norrin who ultimately helped to restore the unipower to full power. But I'm not sure if the op is allowing full unipower, or the gimped version that Sue had.

Doubtful. Same arc had the creature WITH the Uni-power completely owned by the Surfer.

Q99
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Doubtful. Same arc had the creature WITH the Uni-power completely owned by the Surfer.

But that creature didn't have a strong power of it's own beforehand. A super Captain Universe is still stronger than a normal Captain Universe.

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Q99
But that creature didn't have a strong power of it's own beforehand. A super Captain Universe is still stronger than a normal Captain Universe.

Actually, the creature fed on energy and was strong enough to be able to subvert an entire alien crew to his will. IIRC, I think it was also his power that allowed them to capture Uni-Power Gladiator by draining him on his energies.

Gecko4lif
What are some moonstone feat?

basilisk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
What are some moonstone feat? i don't think she did all the stuff that Zemo did with two moonstones, but she had amped versions of all her powers.

She had very high strength, durability, withstanding surprise energy attacks that wrecked those around her. She walked through heavy radiation without bothering to phase, saying nothing bothered her anymore. She displayed powerful energy blasts and shields, ability to manipulate energy "across the spectrum", manipulate gravity and gravimetric waves, "teleport" by gravity shunts through hyperspace (including other people and parts of buildings), easily blasted down most of the middle to lower level Avengers, holding people in stasis fields, absorbing energy etc. She was listed as a high herald in the early tiers system.

dmills
Doubtful. Same arc had the creature WITH the Uni-power completely owned by the Surfer. It still was gimped at that point. It wasn't until Norrin helped repair it that it became whole again.

dmills
Originally posted by Q99
But that creature didn't have a strong power of it's own beforehand. A super Captain Universe is still stronger than a normal Captain Universe. The amping of people with super powers thing was only just for that particular arc. Theoretically It can make a normal human more powerful then any herald if it's necessary.

D_Dude1210
It still was gimped at that point. It wasn't until Norrin helped repair it that it became whole again.

Nonetheless, this version of the Captain Universe power IS based on the gimped version held by Sue (see stips).

Also, the top feats of the Enigma force after that point wasn't really all that impressive (see Annihilaiton: Conquest).

Q99
The amping of people with super powers thing was only just for that particular arc. Theoretically It can make a normal human more powerful then any herald if it's necessary.

I dunno, CU Spidey in the famous arc struck me as stronger than normal CUs too.

dmills
@q,

Funny enough I keep forgetting the most famous CU of all lol.

lional
Annihilators FTW.

dmills
Nonetheless, this version of the Captain Universe power IS based on the gimped version held by Sue (see stips). Fair enough.

Yeah. That's DnA for you. They tend to write most characters fairly conservatively. The Juggernaut beat down was impressive though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.