proxy sites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

(>^^)>
my school has gone gung ho on banning sites, it's retarded, every single wiki site about a game is even banned, sites about gaming like ign, even (as i'm finding out) a crap load of forums, and our librarian was smart enough to block proxy sites, although i heard there are still ways around the block. and i figure since you are all hard working citizens, that some of you must know how to waste time "checking your email" unrestricted.

xxAntiValentine
My school is pretty strict about it too. No youtube, no boards or threads, and of course no Facebook or Myspace.

(>^^)>
the weird part is, the main 2 reasons they have the block is for facebook and games, everybody just uses facebook on their phone, and everybody has a list of game sites that arent blocked
and youtube they've tried to block so many damn times, but all the teachers turn around and complain because almost all of them use it for lessons, students use it for presentations, etc.

xxAntiValentine
School boards just need to give it up. Students are too smart to have a site block to keep them down. Most of the students at my school hack everything anyways.
It leaves the school boards with two choices: eliminate the blocks or take away the computers.

Dave_97
the big Eh.

Phoenix3068
Check out Oregon Davis in Indiana. It recently went "New Tech" which is pretty much their way of cheering that "We are a computer school that has 98.5% of the internet blocked!"

(>^^)>
Originally posted by Dave_97
the big Eh.
kodak

Dave_97
sup my bro?

The Nuul
What type of proxy is it? Like a squid? Do you have access to regedit?

mikeydude
Webanywhere. Google it. Learn how it use It. Its god.
Plus you can download emulaters and play shit like pokemon. Or whatever.
Luckily since not many people post on forums or boards in my school this isn't blocked. It used to be, But I had proxys for It. Eventually they unblocked it.

Ax3l
fakeus.com

I don't know what it does, but it does something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.