Flash vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Not a fight or race between the two.

But once the bell rings, Flash makes an arm tornado and Superman does his super blow right in front of eachother.

Who do you think would get pushed back more, or what do you think would happen ?

Starscream M
flash would get pushed back more

Tha C-Master
I'd say Supes is pushed back more in my opinion.

Sr J-Bieb
The battlefield blows up and creates a second big bang IMO

Tha C-Master
That's a possibility. Supes still loses though. smile

-Pr-
Superman wins, imo.

rotiart
When a warm air current mixes with a cold air front... It rains... They create a mild summer shower

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
When a warm air current mixes with a cold air front... It rains... They create a mild summer shower Actually it'd be a warm front with a cold front.

They'd make a tornado of massive proportions while fighting and stop the fight to save a cow from being caught in it but somehow both almost dying in the process.

paisapower
Originally posted by chomperx9

But once the bell rings, Flash makes an arm tornado and Superman does his super blow right in front of eachother.

Who do you think would get pushed back more, or what do you think would happen ?

Do you mean super breath vs tornado spin ?

chomperx9
Originally posted by paisapower
Do you mean super breath vs tornado spin ? whats the difference ? its still air coming out of his mouth

paisapower
whats the difference ? its still air coming out of his mouth

No difference, just that when u said blow I first thought of a punch

Anyways, supes eassy, bigger feats

Amazons Attack #3- Supes blows out a fire raging across most of kansas

bobbi
I'd say supes but I need to see more feats from flash.

Flash's tornado thing affects the entire area around him while superman's breath is directed so I'd say that gives supes some advantage too.

D-Block
Superman wins because i doubt the wind flash creates would move superman if he didn't want to move.

chomperx9
Originally posted by D-Block
Superman wins because i doubt the wind flash creates would move superman if he didn't want to move. Supermans durability is no different than wally's in this match

SquallX
whats the difference ? its still air coming out of his mouth

Actually there is a difference. He can either just blows normal air, or icy winds.

psycho gundam

Who do you think would get pushed back more, or what do you think would happen ? they'd stop, and just start actually blowing each other

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
they'd stop, and just start actually blowing each other ur sick

SasuOna
Flash would win while hes spinning he can make the air vibrate through superman and do even more damage to him.

Mindset
ur sick lmao

Marvelknight
Superman ftw.

Q99
I'd say Superman because his is more direct- it's heading right at Flash, whereas Flash's arm tornado has a lot more angular momentum and less direct momentum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.