Hulk vs Zom/Strange Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Just wanted to know how people thought their next encounter would go.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Uriel005
Already been put forward in 2011 rules hulk can't lose a forum fight. But in all honesty current Hulk has been breaking most of my expectations so I'll tentatively say he takes it

Badabing
Originally posted by Uriel005
Already been put forward in 2011 rules hulk can't lose a forum fight. But in all honesty current Hulk has been breaking most of my expectations so I'll tentatively say he takes it biscuits

Gecko4lif
Zom.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Stoic
Just wanted to know how people thought their next encounter would go. hulk punches strange so hard, nuul and iceman get concussions

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Zom. Based on ?

psycho gundam
^ his oh so stellar performance the first time

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6342/aawwh03017.jpg

quanchi112
@Psycho

Their first battle showed Hulk can take his attacks whereas he can't take Hulk's.

Gecko4lif
First battle showed strange is a shell of the character he used to be

Nihilist
Without pis/Zomstrange should destroy him as he was doing

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist

thumb up

janus77
Hulk for the smashing win.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by The Nuul
thumb up

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/thumbup.gif

The Nuul
thumb up

Warlord
thumb up

The Nuul
thumb up

Galan007
thumb upg_infinity

biscuits

Parmaniac
thumb down

C-C-C-Combo Breaker

Yeah the german had to ruin it biscuits

The Nuul
****ing Germans.

Parmaniac
GyQw1otIIT0

bat

Eternal Idol
World Wankfest Hulk should have ended there.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
World Wankfest Hulk should have ended there.

strange tried, but.....

Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/6342/aawwh03017.jpg

The Nuul
Because of PIS.

psycho gundam
Because of PIS. you mean strange, the sworn protector of the marvel universe of all things magical letting zom (an entity in the order of dormammu) potentially control him, or hulk battering him into unconsciousness before the full manifestation of zom took over?

which one?

The Nuul
WWH beating Strange/Zomstrange. Take away PIS and Hulk is never getting as far as he did.

psycho gundam
explain please, you just seem salty about hulk and never really justified the thread trolling

help me understand

strange went the physical route and therefor sealed his fate. strange has casually subdued the hulk (in a hulk book so i wouldn't expect anyone to know this) using magic, and then banished him, which was the first time he was sent away.

The Nuul

I guess you are also trolling.

psycho gundam
I guess you are also trolling. not really, he's just wrong.

The Nuul
lol

Lord_Talron
read the encounter again recently. strange was definitely winning until he realized the cost it was going to take. it was made pretty clear that he had given up before hulk hammered him

psycho gundam
i'll post a fight with classic strange

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/13/incrediblehulk29914.jpg

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6347/incrediblehulk29915.jpg

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3904/incrediblehulk29916.jpg

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4031/incrediblehulk29917.jpg

hulk proceeds to lay waste to nightmare's dimension with pure rage (which is valid to hulk since nightmare's realm is only accessible through dreams)

cont

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2397/incrediblehulk29922.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5651/incrediblehulk29923.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8833/incrediblehulk29924.jpg

Nihilist
explain please, you just seem salty about hulk and never really justified the thread trolling

help me understand

strange went the physical route and therefor sealed his fate. strange has casually subdued the hulk (in a hulk book so i wouldn't expect anyone to know this) using magic, and then banished him, which was the first time he was sent away. Strange had to go physical after Hulk tricked him and crushed his hands making him powerless(under Paks pen anyway, as he has used magic when broken hands before) anyhow Strange had Hulk on his knees at his mercy screaming in agony with shit loads of holes punched through him. Fact if Strange hadnt stopped destroying him he would have lost, because Hulk couldnt get in 1 attack including a sneak attack Hulk tried at the start of the fight. Hulk only won after Strange stopped using the Zom power and allowed Hulk time to get it back together.

psycho gundam
he didn't lose any power, he was still "zom" when hulk gave him the second dose of "tranquilizer" in the scan i posted a page ago.

he's not the hulk, and his power doesn't wane when he gets reluctant, cause like he said the power was hard to control.

-----------------

as for the first part, strange only started losing when this happened:

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7792/aawwh03014.jpg

cause according to you guys, he's stronger than hulk was right? that beating shouldn't have had an effect....but it did, and strange couldn't recover unlike the hulk.

hulk only needed a second to recover, and the way strange kept trying to bfr him he'd have turned the tables eventually.

i don't even want to know what worldbreaker would have done

Nihilist
he didn't lose any power, he was still "zom" when hulk gave him the second dose of "tranquilizer" in the scan i posted a page ago.

he's not the hulk, and his power doesn't wane when he gets reluctant, cause like he said the power was hard to control.

-----------------

as for the first part, strange only started losing when this happened:

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/7792/aawwh03014.jpg

cause according to you guys, he's stronger than hulk was right? that beating shouldn't have had an effect....but it did, and strange couldn't recover unlike the hulk.

hulk only needed a second to recover, and the way strange kept trying to bfr him he'd have turned the tables eventually.

i don't even want to know what worldbreaker would have done Your right he didnt lose any power, he STOPPED USING IT. Strange didnt even fight back when he stopped using the Zom power and he stop chanelling the power due to the damage he was doing, Hulk essentially beat down a powerless Strange , all the energy sparks coming from Zom is when everytime Hulk hits Zom.

People make a huge deal like the Zom power Strange used was unbeatable, Herc and Angel beat the same fraction of Zom power(confirmed by Wong) when it took over the Hulk buster armor.

psycho gundam
he stopped using the power?

whaaaat?

Colossus-Big C
Theres already been a rematch, Hulk fought ZOM strange again in chaos war....
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/39876/1549121-1291668416.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1554664-zom.jpg

psycho gundam
resize that please

Nihilist
he stopped using the power?

whaaaat? Correct, stopped using the Zom power as a offencsive power, which is easy to understand when you read Stanges words.

So ill ask you if Strange hadnt of stopped beating the shit out of Hulk, do you think Hulk would have won with all the damage Strange was doing and would have continued to do?

Colossus-Big C
dont know how to

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Theres already been a rematch, Hulk fought ZOM strange again in chaos war.... FOR F*CKS SAKE SORT YOUR PICS OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL, and we know they are fighting again thats why this thread was made idiot.

Parmaniac
Edit his quote and delete the pics man

psycho gundam
Correct, stopped using the Zom power as a offencsive power, which is easy to understand when you read Stanges words. negative

he didn't stop using the power, he hesitated cause the influence of zom was conflicting with strange's original idea to get rid of the hulk to save humanity. he was still empowered by zom even when unconscious, i.e. not resisting zom at all.....

So ill ask you if Strange hadnt of stopped beating the shit out of Hulk, do you think Hulk would have won with all the damage Strange was doing and would have continued to do? yeah, cause hulk just needed one punch to start the snowball, no speculation needed

Nihilist
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Edit his quote and delete the pics man What pics in my quote shifty

Nihilist
negative

he didn't stop using the power, he hesitated cause the influence of zom was conflicting with strange's original idea to get rid of the hulk to save humanity. he was still empowered by zom even when unconscious, i.e. not resisting zom at all.....We will just agree to disagree then, otherwise well be here all day long.

Which he would have never have gotten, as he couldnt get a punch in at the start of the fight even with a sneak attack from behind

Why did you ignore the part about Herc/Angel defeating the same Zom power.

zopzop
Ignore the haters Colossus big grin
What issue were those scans from? They look hot.

Back on topic : Zom/Strange wins.

dmills
In a forum fight Zom "should" win, but I'm sure that in their next encounter we'll see the standard Pak plot device non-fight. Zom beating the hell out of Banner. Banner does some heroic deed. Strange fights thru the Zom influence and says, "I'm finally free" or some crap, and then Banner pounds on him while he's distracted or getting his head together ala Surfer, Skaar, Zom the first time, Sentry etc. Wash, rinse, repeat. Pak needs a new MO.

zopzop
@dmills

At least they would be acknowledging the fact that Hulk stands no chance in hell vs Zom unless his host is fighting to be free of his influence.

carver9
Where are people getting the idea that strange stopped using zom powers. That was never stated on panel and the thing about this is... strange got in numerous of punches and still couldn't drop the hulk whereas wwh got in 2 punches and koed a strange that still had zom power (his head was still glowing). There was nothing in that fight that showed hulk almost being koed but zom got two shotted and those 2 punches ended the fight.

Lord_Talron
wait so pictures dont count? there has to be a statement?

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Where are people getting the idea that strange stopped using zom powers. That was never stated on panel and the thing about this is... strange got in numerous of punches and still couldn't drop the hulk whereas wwh got in 2 punches and koed a strange that still had zom power (his head was still glowing). There was nothing in that fight that showed hulk almost being koed but zom got two shotted and those 2 punches ended the fight. So as if you say Strange didnt stop using the Zom power then as there was t energy still coming from Zoms body/hands when Hulk was hitting him. If he was koed after 2 punches as you say, because the energy from Zom was still there after the so called 2 punches that koed him.

You can not even say Hulk was not in major trouble his on his knees in agony screaming.

Uriel005
Originally posted by dmills
In a forum fight Zom "should" win, but I'm sure that in their next encounter we'll see the standard Pak plot device non-fight. Zom beating the hell out of Banner. Banner does some heroic deed. Strange fights thru the Zom influence and says, "I'm finally free" or some crap, and then Banner pounds on him while he's distracted or getting his head together ala Surfer, Skaar, Zom the first time, Sentry etc. Wash, rinse, repeat. Pak needs a new MO.
Actually with the way current Hulk has been performing I wouldn't be surprised to see a retcon to make zom beatable by Hulk or Hulk pulling out some shennanigan old power crap and beat Zom down.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Uriel005
Actually with the way current Hulk has been performing I wouldn't be surprised to see a retcon to make zom beatable by Hulk or Hulk pulling out some shennanigan old power crap and beat Zom down. Current Hulk didnt look impressive at all against The reborn Abomination who is one of the Chaos Kings minions.

Black bolt z
Strange stomps.

WWH was PIS.

CortSether
I'm so impressed by Zom's feats so far. I mean, getting subdued and put in chains by Dormammu, getting put in a crown of blindness and sealed in a vase by the jobber known as Eternity, and then getting banished again after crapping himself, struggling to fight a not even amped Doc Strange, and then his power not even helping Strange defeat Hulk. Yeah, I haven't seen any feats from him suggesting he would beat Hulk in a regular encounter. Hulk wins.

lol

dmills
Didn't Pak have to issue an explanation as to why he wrote the Strange/Zom vs WWH fight the way he did or some shyte?

dmills
Ok. All I could find was a link to a link of an interview with newsarama.

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=130244&highlight=war+room

I think what he meant to say was, "In MY defense" laughing out loud

dmills
Originally posted by CortSether
I'm so impressed by Zom's feats so far. I mean, getting subdued and put in chains by Dormammu, getting put in a crown of blindness and sealed in a vase by the jobber known as Eternity, and then getting banished again after crapping himself, struggling to fight a not even amped Doc Strange, and then his power not even helping Strange defeat Hulk. Yeah, I haven't seen any feats from him suggesting he would beat Hulk in a regular encounter. Hulk wins.

lol laughing

psycho gundam
We will just agree to disagree then, otherwise well be here all day long.

Which he would have never have gotten, as he couldnt get a punch in at the start of the fight even with a sneak attack from behind

Why did you ignore the part about Herc/Angel defeating the same Zom power. im at work right now so im unable to look at the issues that that stuff happened in.

Ill have to check it when i get back in, though if you have the scans, post em so them. I can continue this on my phone ;-)

zopzop

lol

True that!
But I guess we can be thankful he didn't get owned by Strange in his own dimension or have some nameless shaman imprison his ass in a mountain. Now that would be really humiliating.

iceman24567
Zom/Strange would win in a forum setting

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zom/Strange would win in a forum setting Did you not read the possible new rules yet? sneer

durhulk

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
Did you not read the possible new rules yet? sneer

durhulk biscuits

bbrem123
hulk force ftw

Brutacus
Did you not read the possible new rules yet? sneer

durhulk

Lol we did bada, but you also have to agree hulk looked shit in his latest comic.
But we all know huk will come back angrier and beat zom/strange embarrasment

carver9
So as if you say Strange didnt stop using the Zom power then as there was t energy still coming from Zoms body/hands when Hulk was hitting him. If he was koed after 2 punches as you say, because the energy from Zom was still there after the so called 2 punches that koed him.

You can not even say Hulk was not in major trouble his on his knees in agony screaming.

There is nothing that was shown or stated in that comic that strange lost his amp. You all just do not want to accept what hulk did.

I agree, hulk was in trouble but I don't believe he was in enough trouble that it would have koed him. Let's remember, hulk was getting shot by so many adamantium bullets that strange himself stated that if it continued, hulk would have had major damage but when hulk woke up from the astral plain, he shrugged it off and healed almost immediately. Strange punches didn't do anything that hulk didn't already go through in that arc and we can pretty much see who was more poweful. Strange hit hulk with like 20 punches and hulk healed instantly. It took two punches from hulk and strange (with zom amp) was koed.

CortSether
Originally posted by zopzop
True that!
But I guess we can be thankful he didn't get owned by Strange in his own dimension or have some nameless shaman imprison his ass in a mountain. Now that would be really humiliating.

Oh you.

But last I checked Strange had fused with the God Arioch and then wasn't able to harm Shuma until he had already started to turn into it. And Shaman used Shuma's own Iron Bound Books to trap him. Hey, and at least he wasn't entirely useless while imprisoned. He was still able to summon rains of fire to incinerate entire villages of people. Zom just remained in his vase being useless.

And you and I both know that Zom is totally jealous of Shuma-Gorath for its ability to grab things.

zopzop
Oh you.

But last I checked Strange had fused with the God Arioch and then wasn't able to harm Shuma until he had already started to turn into it. And Shaman used Shuma's own Iron Bound Books to trap him. Hey, and at least he wasn't entirely useless while imprisoned. He was still able to summon rains of fire to incinerate entire villages of people. Zom just remained in his vase being useless.

And you and I both know that Zom is totally jealous of Shuma-Gorath for its ability to grab things.

Oh hush!

Let's see how the rematch goes, if Zom/Strange jobs again, I'll disown him forever. Happy? stick out tongue

carver9
Oh hush!

Let's see how the rematch goes, if Zom/Strange jobs again, I'll disown him forever. Happy? stick out tongue

What if he doesn't job and still lose to hulk... would you still disown him or realize how powerful the hulk really is?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
World Wankfest Hulk should have ended there. Not a wank fest by any means. It's haters dismissing ww hulk yet showing up and saying he loses. Nothing counts for ww hulk yet everything counts against him which means, hater in the house.

Badabing
Cripes, I agree with Quan and Carver. facepalm

stick out tongue

zopzop
What if he doesn't job and still lose to hulk... would you still disown him or realize how powerful the hulk really is?

Meh to the Hulk. He's basically a 13 year old who powers himself up by throwing temper tantrums because he has daddy issues.

Weaksauce.

quanchi112
Cripes, I agree with Quan and Carver because they will beat me up if I don't. facepalm

stick out tongue Someone hacked bada's account and he just pm'd me his real post.

Badabing
Meh to the Hulk. He's basically a 13 year old who powers himself up by throwing temper tantrums because he has daddy issues.

Weaksauce. Have you read Hulk the past year? He has Banner's intellect and World War Hulk's power set. ermm Originally posted by quanchi112
Someone hacked bada's account and he just pm'd me his real post. laughing out loud

quanchi112

Weaksauce. No, this isn't Skaar.

psycho gundam

Weaksauce. get out

zopzop
Have you read Hulk the past year? He has Banner's intellect and World War Hulk's power set. ermm laughing out loud

I stand by my initial comment shifty

quanchi112
get out I like this angry side of you.

Badabing
I stand by my initial comment shifty ohno

nestvura

zopzop
LOL

Dude where did you get that emote from? I can't believe there's a "Hulk" emoticon!

Badabing
LOL

Dude where did you get that emote from? I can't believe there's a "Hulk" emoticon! Galan007 just posted it in another forum. 131

durhulk

Galan007
lol, Bada didn't waste any time posting that smilie. stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
lol, Bada didn't waste any time posting that smilie. stick out tongue That smiley is like an early Christmas present. santdur

nestvura

Galan, do you know what page of the custom smilies that Hulk smiley is located?

Galan007
First page now.

janus77
So. this thread ... this topic ... Hulk wins, just in case anyone is still confused or in doubt yes.

rotiart
I stand by my initial comment shifty

Your comments

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
First page now. Thank you. slide

Nihilist
There is nothing that was shown or stated in that comic that strange lost his amp. You all just do not want to accept what hulk did.Apart from the fact he stopped using Zoms power to fight back at all. You just dont want to accept what Hulk did wasnt that impressive against someone who's only other feat was getting beat by Herc/Angel.

He was closer to dying that getting koed. Strange said he would have been destroyed if he didnt get back to the physical plane, and he didnt shrug it off/heal instantly the Warbound had to shield him so he could survive. Proving he stopped using the Zom power as it was too dangerous. And as if you say Hulk "held back all the time" then why did he hit Strange another 5 times if he was ko'd after 2 shots.

dmills
Apart from the fact he stopped using Zoms power to fight back at all. You just dont want to accept what Hulk did wasnt that impressive against someone who's only other feat was getting beat by Herc/Angel.

He was closer to dying that getting koed. Strange said he would have been destroyed if he didnt get back to the physical plane, and he didnt shrug it off/heal instantly the Warbound had to shield him so he could survive. Proving he stopped using the Zom power as it was too dangerous. And as if you say Hulk "held back all the time" then why did he hit Strange another 5 times if he was ko'd after 2 shots. If he believes that the Hulk has enough muscle to go up against the channeled power of a being that a lot of ppl think can give Galactus a good go, then why do you even bother?

Nihilist
I had some spare time to kill, tbh Carver makes laugh whith the shit he posts

dmills
Suit yourself lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.