MewTwo VS Arceus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A-OPEN
Who will win?
smokin'

TheAuraAngel
Logically, one would assume that the creator of the universe would win in this scenario. Mindwipe would not likely work against Arceus in my humble opinion.

MadMel
I don't know. Apparently mewtwo can TK the omniverse and can move at 2 billion x the speed of light. youpi

But ya seriously, you can stop making spite threads now.

GenomeFrozener
I'd say MewTwo via Mind Wipe.

CosmicComet
Mewtwo via being a decent pokemon, when the vast majority are teh ghey.

MooCowofJustice
Your face is ghey.

NemeBro
Arceus, obviously.

Mewtwo isn't so tough anymore.

Kosmic King
Originally posted by MadMel
I don't know. Apparently mewtwo can TK the omniverse and can move at 2 billion x the speed of light. youpi

But ya seriously, you can stop making spite threads now.

Since when could he do that? Are you joking?

Anyway I'd say Arceus annhilates. Mewtwo isn't even that strong.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Kosmic King
Since when could he do that? Are you joking?

Anyway I'd say Arceus annhilates. Mewtwo isn't even that strong.

Mewtwo is surprisingly strong. Could beat many high tier characters without breaking a sweat (But yes, lose to many as well)

Kosmic King
How strong?

Tha C-Master
Over....

Nah, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. sad

LLLLLink
Mewtwo, because Arceus loses to cement in the movie.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, stop being an idiot. Arceus dominates.

Phanteros
Mewtwo wins for being a better pokemon

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Yeah, stop being an idiot. Arceus dominates.

Mewtwo uses concrete. Stop riding 'god'.

MooCowofJustice
Stop being an idiot. God dominates this thread.

LLLLLink
Stop being an idiot. God dominates this thread.

Dont be like that.

NemeBro
Arceus rapes Mewtwo as hard as it damn well pleases.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
Arceus rapes Mewtwo as hard as it damn well pleases.

Nah, Arceus takes it in the ass from Ash.

MooCowofJustice
Seriously, stop being an idiot.

NemeBro
If we want to count the movies, Mewtwo was raped by a couple of Giovanni's robots.

LLLLLink
If we want to count the movies, Mewtwo was raped by a couple of Giovanni's robots.
Makes sense that Mewtwo's creator would be able to that. Too bad that isn't Arceus, the freaked up pony of doom.
Anyway, robots > concrete.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Makes sense that Mewtwo's creator would be able to that. Too bad that isn't Arceus, the freaked up pony of doom.
Anyway, robots > concrete.

laughing

NemeBro
Anyway, robots > concrete. I did not see the Arceus movie, don't give a shit about Pokemon anymore.

But context please.

MooCowofJustice
The movie steals a large portion of Arceus' power in the form of the Orb of Life or whatever. You know, the small little orb that caused an entire region to become fertile land.

That's the only reason he was even capable of being hurt. He gets one plate for every Pokemon type, and those plates grant him immunity to attacks of that type. Even movie Arceus could have curbstomped all of those Pokemon in a matter of seconds with his full power.

LLLLLink
I did not see the Arceus movie, don't give a shit about Pokemon anymore.

But context please.

It wasn't that great. I only saw the important parts so I could have some context on Arceus' outside of the game.

Mewtwo is one of 4(?) pokemon outside of Arceus domain of creation. Well, there might be more than 4. I haven't messed with Black or White yet.

TheAuraAngel
Arceus casually kills Mewtwo. With 1 hand.

MooCowofJustice
Arceus' domain of creation is everything. He created the universe, just by being born.

NemeBro
It wasn't that great. I only saw the important parts so I could have some context on Arceus' outside of the game.

Mewtwo is one of 4(?) pokemon outside of Arceus domain of creation. Well, there might be more than 4. I haven't messed with Black or White yet. How do you figure?

Mewtwo's creation was only possible because of Arceus.

MooCowofJustice
Wait, four? What are the other three?

LLLLLink
How do you figure?

Mewtwo's creation was only possible because of Arceus.

Creation by proxy? Naw. It's not like Mewtwo was reproduced the old fashioned way. He is one of a kind, made by hand, world destroying pokemon.

Wait, four? What are the other three?

The 3 Porygons.

Also, Arceus (we assume) banished Giratina for being too badass. Giratina was said too be "too savage" or something like that (its in that damn library in Diamond and Pearl somewhere).
Well, guess who the only pokemon is who is more savage than Giratina? Mewtwo.
"It's said to have the most savage heart among Pokémon." - D,P,PL

NemeBro
Creation by proxy? Naw. It's not like Mewtwo was reproduced the old fashioned way. He is one of a kind, made by hand, world destroying pokemon.

The 3 Porygons. What's your point? He was produced still using what Arceus provided.

TheAuraAngel
Arceus shaped the entire universe. That is better than anything Mewtwo has ever shown in any form of Pokemon media.

MooCowofJustice
Oh. Those things.

So then what would being outside of his domain of creation do? You're outside mine, but I could still kill you.

LLLLLink

So then what would being outside of his domain of creation do? You're outside mine, but I could still kill you.

You've answered your own question.

1. Ultimate black master balls of Rape (courtesy of Mewtwo)
2. Planet leveling storm.
3. Arceus is dumb enough to be tricked by people.
4. Mewtwo killed Ash. That is automatic win.

The Scenario

IIRC, Mewtwo was willingly captured, and raped himself in the anti-psychic bubble.

With Arceus there was something about this "silver water" stuff that hardened around Arceus and trapped him while a couple hundred pokemon hit him with electric attacks. I think Palkia could stall Arceus for a little while, too, but I really watch the movie.

TheAuraAngel
Arceus flicks Mewtwo with 1 finger.

LLLLLink
So, I got all the pokemon outside of Arceus' domain. They are:

Grimer, Muk, Voltorb, Electrode, Porygon, Porygon 2, Porygon Z, Mewtwo, Castform. There are more, but they are from Black and White.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Arceus flicks Mewtwo with 1 finger.

Mewtwo takes a Psychic shyt on Arceus.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, so there is that. Arceus stomped Palkia, Dialga and Giritina simultaneously. Mewtwo has no chance.

But 5L's list made me laugh.

I think that Arceus also, in his movie, released a wave of energy that had an effect on a dimension he wasn't in.

LLLLLink
Mewtwo stomps the entire physical world with a literal flick of his wrist.

TheAuraAngel
Mewtwo takes a Psychic shyt on Arceus.

We're under the impression that Mewtwo can get near him? Or move him with his psychic powers? 1 finger of Arceus is more than Mewtwo can handle.

MooCowofJustice
Arceus stomps the physical world without being there. no expression

LLLLLink
We're under the impression that Mewtwo can get near him? Or move him with his psychic powers? 1 finger of Arceus is more than Mewtwo can handle.

I wasn't aware Arceus had any fingers.

Anyway, Mewtwo can undo what Arceus has wrought from the comfort of his throne. That isn't to be taken lightly, you know.

Arceus stomps the physical world without being there. no expression
When?

NemeBro
I wasn't aware Arceus had any fingers.

Anyway, Mewtwo can undo what Arceus has wrought from the comfort of his throne. That isn't to be taken lightly, you know. You mean the (Claimed, not proven mind you) destruction of the life on that one planet?

Compared to the universe Arceus wrought, that means absolutely nothing.

MooCowofJustice
Well, that wave of energy I was talking about. Pretty sure that was just Arceus waking up. A morning stretch created a cyclone in another dimension.

TheAuraAngel

LLLLLink

MooCowofJustice
You know, I argue Pokemon a lot, and for some reason everyone manages to come up with the same jokes. And they all also think they're clever.

It wasn't concrete, unless you can prove concrete existed back then. A thousand years before the Pokemon modern day.

He was also being hit by like, what, a hundred Pokemon constantly. Probably more than a hundred, I haven't watched the movie but once.

Did I mention the missing a large portion of his power part?

He created Pokemon to help shape the world and life. Palkia and Dialga didn't technically shape anything.

Mewtwo is not the most powerful Pokemon, 5L. And he can't beat all of them, either. Azelf can take away his free will, leaving him a living statue until he dies of lacking the willpower to inhale.

TheAuraAngel
Quite a literal translation you've taken. However, arms =/= fingers.

Given the fact that a lot of the creatures in the pokemon universe have arms, hands, and fingers (including the humans), I'd assume Arceus would.

Not that it would matter. 1 arm is plenty enough.

LLLLLink

NemeBro
No-Limits fallacies. Lol.

MooCowofJustice
I don't recall anything on that island affecting other dimensions or creating the universe. But if I'm wrong you should let me know.

So MewTwo can block the powers of Pokemon beneath him. Cool.

The Scenario
It was in the first movie. Mewtwo blocked the abilities of the pokemon and their clones, which was about 50 pokemon total, and battled Mew at the same time. Did not block Mew's abilities, though.

NemeBro
I know when it was Scenario. no expression

And it is a No-Limits fallacy, one that as you pointed out was disproved in that very movie.

The Scenario
Moo didn't sound like he knew where it was, though, what with the "cool," comment. :/

Just making sure.

Raffles
Metwo wins,She is know has the king of pokemon.

MooCowofJustice
Both of those statements are wrong. And since when was MewTwo a she?

wakkawakkawakka
I know Mewtwo's a powerful telepath and all but is their some plot-hole in Arceus' design that gives Mewtwo a win? From what I know the thing that created the Pokemon universe would come off as more powerful than a simply monstrous Pokemon on one world right?

MooCowofJustice
The movies always really downplay the legendary in some way. In Arceus' case he lost about 5 of his plates and became susceptible to those types of Pokemon attacks.

But he still affected another dimension with a morning stretch.

LLLLLink
I know when it was Scenario. no expression

And it is a No-Limits fallacy, one that as you pointed out was disproved in that very movie.

I had no idea when it was. I just saw the statement. stick out tongue
I still say black master balls-type things. That shyt can steal your pokemon out of your pokeball. And as we all know, aprikorn > god.

MooCowofJustice
You're still assuming MewTwo won't be annihilated.

LLLLLink
Just like he annihilated everyone who was trying to trap him? Oh, wait...

MooCowofJustice
I recall Pikachu and other Pokemon keeping those little black pokeballs at bay. I wonder what Arceus would do to them with a huge wave of energy that ripped open a hole into another dimension.

LLLLLink
I envisioned a sort-of Hellzone Grenade with them. Besides, Ash's Pikachu is a jobber.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_le6qfgeNLF1qbe7n1o1_500.jpg

MooCowofJustice
Lol. Hellzone Grenade.

Yeah, they still get annihilated. And MewTwo with them, if not before.

LLLLLink
Lol. Hellzone Grenade.

Yeah, they still get annihilated. And MewTwo with them, if not before.

That is not a rebuttle.

MooCowofJustice
Actually it is. I don't even recall enough of those things to create a good enough hellzone grenade. And they can easily get blown away before or after they take the formation.

LLLLLink
Actually it is. I don't even recall enough of those things to create a good enough hellzone grenade. And they can easily get blown away before or after they take the formation.

But you know that is a pretty cool picture, though.

TheAuraAngel
If Pikachu can blast away those dark pokeballs with thundershocks, Arceus lazily destroys them with, say, Judgment.

One arm ends Mewtwo. /thread.

LLLLLink
If Pikachu can blast away those dark pokeballs with thundershocks, Arceus lazily destroys them with, say, Judgment.

One arm ends Mewtwo. /thread.

Sorry. Arceus just doesn't impress me. Btw, Moo, I got a Dunsparce that killed 3 Arceus in a row before the dude quit on me. That little guy can tank 2 Judgements and then just heal it back w/ Roost and Leftovers.

TheAuraAngel
Sorry. Arceus just doesn't impress me.

Which I'm sorry to say does not affect the outcome in this thread. Arceus stomps Mewtwo.

LLLLLink
Which I'm sorry to say does not affect the outcome in this thread. Arceus stomps Mewtwo.

Nah. Mewtwo assault + pokeball = win.

Say, where's that Nidoking vs Tyranitar epic thread?

MooCowofJustice
I blame the player, 5L, not the game. If that dumbass couldn't take out a Dunsparce with an Arceus he has no business playing Pokemon. Arceus is unquestionably the best Pokemon in the game. I believe it's actually banned from standard Ubers play.

Nidoking vs Tyranitar is not a thread. It is a trollfest. Kind of like this particular spot on the forums.

And yeah, Arceus lazily destroys MewTwo. It doesn't matter if it impresses you or not.

TheAuraAngel
Nah. Mewtwo assault + pokeball = win.

Arceus destroys the pokeballs and kills Mewtwo with one arm lazily.

LLLLLink
I blame the player, 5L, not the game. If that dumbass couldn't take out a Dunsparce with an Arceus he has no business playing Pokemon. Arceus is unquestionably the best Pokemon in the game. I believe it's actually banned from standard Ubers play.

Nidoking vs Tyranitar is not a thread. It is a trollfest. Kind of like this particular spot on the forums.

And yeah, Arceus lazily destroys MewTwo. It doesn't matter if it impresses you or not.

Naw, that was my fault. I cheaped him by tanking a Judgement (less than half of my Sparce's HP), paralyzing w/ Body Slam, Roost when he's paralyzed, Rock Smash his defense down (works good on Scizor), kill with Body Slams. Works on everyone except Fighting types, especially when I can use Attract.

Nidoking is epic.

All of Arceus' powers couldn't help him against cement. That's just never going to leave my mind. If he was ever going to pimp smack someone via god-rape, it would have been then, I would think.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah, and he has no business using Judgement. That's stupid.

That may be, but he loses to Tyranitar.

It would leave your brain if you weren't being stupid. Do any specifics of that situation occur to you or is it just "CEMENT CEMENT CEMENT CEMENT CEMENT?"

TheAuraAngel
What are the specifics of this cement talk?

It reeks of PIS.

LLLLLink
Yeah, and he has no business using Judgement. That's stupid.

That may be, but he loses to Tyranitar.

It would leave your brain if you weren't being stupid. Do any specifics of that situation occur to you or is it just "CEMENT CEMENT CEMENT CEMENT CEMENT?"

What would you have used? It's not like you can just change a moveset in mid-battle.

I disagree, but whatever. That discussion died long ago. I believe it ended on a tie? I don't remember...

All I see is god getting pawned. There is something wrong with that, no matter what the reason is. Someone of his claimed power should have been able to smite the entire region with only a fraction of his power. He was even raging from feeling betrayed. You gotta admit that they did a poor job reflecting the power you claim he has.

The Scenario
It's technically some stuff called Silver Water, but I haven't watched the movie all the way through.

Because I changed the channel when it happened.

MooCowofJustice
That's because you are a thinker, sir.

In the movie, Arceus saved the world from a meteor but it almost killed him (Look, it started already!). He was saved by a man named Damos who found one of his life plates and gave it back, allowing him to take back all of his other ones. Damos lived in a land that was very harsh and bad for living on. Arceus gives up some of his plates to create the Jewel of Life, an orb which allows Damos to turn the entire region into a fertile paradise.

The plates Arceus lost severely weakened him, something he said himself. He actually told Damos he was trusting him, with his life.

One of the plates Arceus gave up was electricity. And while being buried by all this concrete, he is being constantly attacked by at least a hundred electric Pokemon.

Yeah. So weak.

What would you have used? It's not like you can just change a moveset in mid-battle.

I disagree, but whatever. That discussion died long ago. I believe it ended on a tie? I don't remember...

All I see is god getting pawned. There is something wrong with that, no matter what the reason is. Someone of his claimed power should have been able to smite the entire region with only a fraction of his power. He was even raging from feeling betrayed. You gotta admit that they did a poor job reflecting the power you claim he has.

I wouldn't be using an Arceus, pretty much ever. But if I did, I'd be using ExtremeSpeed and a physical set. Normal type Arceus with Extreme Speed is probably his best set in standard play.

You wish.

Now I know you're talking bullshit. Let's look at when Ganon used the TrueForce. Basically, a god getting pawned. With what you said, there's something wrong with that, no matter what the reason is. He should have been able to smite the whole region, right?

TheAuraAngel
So it is PIS?

Arceus has his plates here. Mewtwo dies.

LLLLLink
I'm not saying that he is weak.
I'm just saying that since he is god, he should be able to:
a) create plates at will
b) not need them at all if it would only take a fraction of his full power to own everyone
c) not get hurt from a being beneath him

There is just no feasible reason why he should ever be at a disadvantage, yet it happened.

100 pokemon + Silver water would not be an obstacle to obtain for Mewtwo, you must realize.

MooCowofJustice
Yeah. PIS. Like almost every other Pokemon movie. Yet the legendaries still always do some legit stuff.

Edit: Again. Trueforce Ganon. Quit making crap up because you like MewTwo better.

LLLLLink
Hey. Master Sword is a specific counter to the True Force.
Not the same.

But, you are right. I do like Mewtwo better.

MooCowofJustice
"No matter what the reason is, it shouldn't happen."

LLLLLink
Two equal powers, mah friend. Not omnipotence vs peons.

MooCowofJustice
Sounds like another excuse.

TheAuraAngel
I'm not saying that he is weak.
I'm just saying that since he is god, he should be able to:
a) create plates at will
b) not need them at all if it would only take a fraction of his full power to own everyone
c) not get hurt from a being beneath him

There is just no feasible reason why he should ever be at a disadvantage, yet it happened.

100 pokemon + Silver water would not be an obstacle to obtain for Mewtwo, you must realize.

I believe the plates are part of him actually. Not sure though since the game is vague.

Arceus created the Universe, which is far more superior to anything Mewtwo has even dreamed about. With no PIS in the way, what is stopping Arceus from killing Mewtwo?

MooCowofJustice
Couple Pokeballs that can be fought off by a Pikachu.

LLLLLink
Sounds like another excuse.

That's the name of the game.
Anyway, show me some feats of destruction by Arceus, and then you might have what you need to put Mewtwo down.

MooCowofJustice
Wave of energy, created a cyclone in another dimension.

He also kicked the shit out of Palkia, Dialga and Giritina at the same time.

LLLLLink
Wave of energy, created a cyclone in another dimension.

He also kicked the shit out of Palkia, Dialga and Giritina at the same time.

Pretty good, pretty good. Did it do anything?

Did you know that Team Rocket(?) was able to recreate, Palkia, Dialga, and Giratina in the manga? I think they were thwarted, though.
Oh, yeah. Mewtwo can mind control and army of pokemon.

MooCowofJustice
Nah, somebody summoned Dialga to stop it.

You mean Team Galactic?

If we're going to get into Manga then I need to read up. But it won't make any difference. MewTwo loses any way you slice it.

LLLLLink

You mean Team Galactic?

If we're going to get into Manga then I need to read up. But it won't make any difference. MewTwo loses any way you slice it.

Might have been them.

Mewtwo uses a spoon for close combat in the manga. I think Mewtwo is the only dude who can stand up to him.

MooCowofJustice
MewTwo almost lost to Deoxys, correct?

LLLLLink

Probably. Deoxys is the only pokemon with higher SpAtk than Mewtwo in the game, but only in attack form. I think Deoxys was using a human hostage, wasn't he?

MooCowofJustice
No idea.

LLLLLink
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn217/LLLLLink/Mankey.jpg

MooCowofJustice
Mankey is badass. I have a Primeape on Shoddy that has solo'd teams via massive confusion.

LLLLLink
Mankey is badass. I have a Primeape on Shoddy that has solo'd teams via massive confusion.

I've got that "Pokemon Online" thing. I've never tried Shoddy out.

MooCowofJustice
Shoddy's way better. I've had friends tell me that MMO thing sucks.

LLLLLink
No, not that thing. It looks like this:

http://www.infendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Pokemon-Online-640x475.jpg

MooCowofJustice
Oh. That is basically Shoddy, it just looks nicer than Shoddy.

LLLLLink
I think that there is actually a button that gives it a Shoddy setup.

I use it offline for EV, IV, and moveset data for the actual game when I don't have access to Bulbapedia. Team builder is pretty sweet.

AsbestosFlaygon
MewTwo lost to Deoxys.

And Pika (Red's Pikachu) was stalemating MewTwo before Red caught him with the GS Ball.

AsbestosFlaygon
edit

Ridley_Prime
Mewtwo lost to Deoxys? From what I recall it was the opposite, and Red is a jobber. Not that any of that makes a difference against the gay god pony, who still stomps.

LLLLLink
Not stomp.

MooCowofJustice
No it's a stomp. Just not literally, I don't think Arceus learns that move.

LLLLLink
Feat of destruction.

TheAuraAngel
Feat of destruction.

Expectations for Gen V. You can't top God Pokemon.

LLLLLink

Except with concrete.

TheAuraAngel
Except with Plot.

Yeah, fixed that one there for ya.

MooCowofJustice
So I think I'm done with this thread until 5L thinks about what he says.

LLLLLink
Does Mew have Arceus' DNA?

Ridley_Prime
Or can you? shifty

Does Mew have Arceus' DNA?
I believe I remember you asking about that before, but again, I don't know entirely. It's pretty much speculation as far as that goes.

LLLLLink
Mew is said to be the ancestor of all pokemon, but Arceus is said to be the first pokemon. Contradiction much?

TheAuraAngel
Okay, after going on Bulbapedia, I have a few feats of destruction if it will make you hush this business of thinking Arceus would lose to Mewtwo.

Arceus can cause ripples in space and time itself by waking up.

Arceus destroyed meteorites capable of destroying earth.

Arceus could apparently destroy an island.

Now please, hush.

Mew is said to be the ancestor of all pokemon, but Arceus is said to be the first pokemon. Contradiction much?

Mew was likely the first Pokemon Arceus created after Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina. All Pokemon likely refers to all known caught Pokemon. No one in canon has likely ever caught an Arceus, much less look at it's DNA.

LLLLLink
Okay, after going on Bulbapedia, I have a few feats of destruction if it will make you hush this business of thinking Arceus would lose to Mewtwo.

Now please, hush.

That's cool.

Mewtwo levels the manmade with a thought, and doesn't nearly die from it.

Mewtwo could apparently destroy the world.

Your argument is invalid. Oh, by the way, it is true that Arceus created Sinnoh, but it is not confirmed that he created the universe according to Bulbapedia. But then there's the pokedex...

TheAuraAngel
That's cool.

Mewtwo levels the manmade with a thought, and doesn't nearly die from it.

Mewtwo could apparently destroy the world.

Your argument is invalid. Oh, by the way, it is true that Arceus created Sinnoh, but it is not confirmed that he created the universe according to Bulbapedia.

lol Arceus created the Universe according to the Pokedex, which far outranks Bulbapedia as canon.

And what Mewtwo could apparently do is not much against what Arceus actually can do. Namely shake space and time while waking up.

LLLLLink
That would be pretty solid if there wasn't that darned humiliating Silver Water incident.

TheAuraAngel
That would be pretty solid if there wasn't that darned humiliating Silver Water incident.

That Arceus lacked 5 of his plates and was weaker than his normal self. He was not as strong as he is in this thread.

Besides that, what good would it do Mewtwo? He'll attack with Psychic moves that can't do anything to Arceus at all. His main power is totally worthless.

And even while weakened, Arceus could fight Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at the same time whereas Mewtwo couldn't even actually beat Mew, who laughed at Mewtwo's feeble attempts to look cool in front of everybody.

LLLLLink
That Arceus lacked 5 of his plates and was weaker than his normal self. He was not as strong as he was in this thread.

Besides that, what good would it do Mewtwo? He'll attack with Psychic moves that can't do anything to Arceus at all.

And even while weakened, Arceus could fight Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina at the same time whereas Mewtwo couldn't even actually beat Mew, who laughed at Mewtwo's feeble attempts to look cool in front of everybody.

Arceus with 0 plates should have been able to pawn that room.

Mewtwo has an impressive movepool. Psychic is but a bit of what he knows. Besides, Mewtwo can supposedly whip up a storm powerful enough to kill every pokemon/human on the planet. Seems as though using the "plot" with Mew has turned to your advantage.

Mew taking on Mewtwo? You mean Arceus' supposed ancestor? And the one from whom Mewtwo was made? Whoa, surprising.

TheAuraAngel
Arceus with 0 plates should have been able to pawn that room.

Mewtwo has an impressive movepool. Psychic is but a bit of what he knows. Besides, Mewtwo can supposedly whip up a storm powerful enough to kill every pokemon/human on the planet. Seems as though using the "plot" with Mew has turned to your advantage.

Mew taking on Mewtwo? You mean Arceus' supposed ancestor? And the one from whom Mewtwo was made? Whoa, surprising.

Arceus with no plates is dying remember? From that probably crappy movie that you base your argument on?

And Arceus has a far better move pool. And I can't think of a move Mewtwo has that will hurt Arceus actually. 1 Dark Judgement and Mewtwo is ****ed. And that storm was caused by his psychic powers, which will not help here at all.

Arceus created the Universe and likely created Mew. If you can give me a canon piece of evidence that can show the Mew is logically an ancestor to Arceus, I'll gladly listen. Not that it makes Mewtwo more impressive.

MooCowofJustice
I told you, he isn't thinking before he puts these words on here through his keyboard. Just leave him alone to sulk about MewTwo losing.

TheAuraAngel
I'm bored as ****. Go make a thread for me and I'll abandon this one. >_>

MooCowofJustice
Well, I have been trying to come up with a good Tomba thread. But nobody likes the less powerful characters.

killermover
Arceus is the mary sue of pokemon. Mewtwo was the first Pokegod.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by killermover
Well BOO HOOO

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by killermover

100% agree with the Arceus statement. Mew is cooler than Mewtwo though so bleh. :P

Ridley_Prime
No he's not. erm

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
No he's not. erm

Of course he is. Mew is exactly how a God should act. Flying around doing whatever you desire for your own amusement. Awesome.

MooCowofJustice
Mew does have his own charm. I like him better than MewTwo.

Ridley_Prime
The only thing I've liked about Mew for the most part is its cuteness and the way it plays tricks on humans. Otherwise, Mewtwo is more awesome/badass to me. Only natural though that their fight would turn into a stalemate in the end.

LLLLLink
Arceus with no plates is dying remember? From that probably crappy movie that you base your argument on?

And Arceus has a far better move pool. And I can't think of a move Mewtwo has that will hurt Arceus actually. 1 Dark Judgement and Mewtwo is ****ed. And that storm was caused by his psychic powers, which will not help here at all.

Arceus created the Universe and likely created Mew. If you can give me a canon piece of evidence that can show the Mew is logically an ancestor to Arceus, I'll gladly listen. Not that it makes Mewtwo more impressive.

First two parts are circumstantial garbage. As for the last part, take it up with the pokedex.

MooCowofJustice
If the first two parts are garbage, your entire argument is like, garbage squared. What the hell would that even be? Shit? Super garbage?

The last part does not help you at all, so drop it. And I believe that Mew's more recent quotes have edited it to contain the DNA of all Pokemon, which can easily include Arceus.

TheAuraAngel
All of Arceus's Pokedex entries are based off of myths. I'd LOVE to know exactly how the hell anyone could have gotten his DNA to confirm that Mew has it. For Christs sake, you can't even get him without deliberate outside interference to your game. Can you honestly qualify that as canon?

Arceus has better feats than Mewtwo. To deny this is to deny simple logic. None of Mewtwo's psychic abilities will even affect Arceus. 1 Dark powered Judgement means the end of Mewtwo.

wakkawakkawakka
So....Arceus wins? Wonder how he'd fair off against Celibi or Jirachi though.

I would also like to note that making Arceus completely unaccessible in standard gameplay is kind of dumb IMHO.

Kosmic King
Arceus is either on a planetry level or a universal level. Either of those is beyond anything that Mewtwo is capable of. Though I think Mewtwo is a better Pokemon, even if people overhype his abilities.

MooCowofJustice
There are Pokemon that Arceus simply creates, and chances are he gives a little of himself to those creations. Mew could be one of them.

Or he could just be the ancestor of all common Pokemon. A lot of his inspiration does apparently come from some past thought on the relation of all species to each other.

Celebi and Jirachi are no different. Celebi merely travels through time, Arceus created it and a Pokemon that can control it completely. Same with Space.

LLLLLink
Now you guys are just making stuff up, calling plausible ideas canon.
You guys haven't even provided me one feat of destruction from Arceus, and you pretend like Mewtwo cant use anything but Psychic moves. His movepool is pretty much equal with Arceus outside of HM moves. You also forget that Mewtwo can mind control other pokemon and people, whereas Arceus had no power over the other controlled pokemon in his movie. They just zapped the crap out of him.

TheAuraAngel
You guys haven't even provided me one feat of destruction from Arceus,

Now please, hush.

and you pretend like Mewtwo cant use anything but Psychic moves.

The majority of his feats onscreen are due to his Psychic moves.

His movepool is pretty much equal with Arceus outside of HM moves.

This makes it close how? Mewtwo literally has no special moves that would help him win this fight.

You also forget that Mewtwo can mind control other pokemon and people, whereas Arceus had no power over the other controlled pokemon in his movie. They just zapped the crap out of him.

He cannot mind control Arceus. Arceus is a being of far greater power than Mewtwo. This is fact.

wakkawakkawakka
If the stuff in the PokeDex is canon, then I guess we have no choice but to vote for Arceus. Then again I haven't played any of the Generation IV games so I wouldn't know a whole lot about Arceus' feats aside from creating the Pokemon universe.

MooCowofJustice
Now you guys are just making stuff up, calling plausible ideas canon.
You guys haven't even provided me one feat of destruction from Arceus, and you pretend like Mewtwo cant use anything but Psychic moves. His movepool is pretty much equal with Arceus outside of HM moves. You also forget that Mewtwo can mind control other pokemon and people, whereas Arceus had no power over the other controlled pokemon in his movie. They just zapped the crap out of him.

Point out to me when I said anything I suggested in that post was canon. Please, point it out.

How about when I told you about his gigantic wave of energy that affected a seperate dimension? How about when I mentioned that to you the second time? Or the third or like, sixth time? How about when I told you that he tooled Dialga, Palkia and Giritina? How about when I pointed out that he did this while not at full power, and was only vulnerable because he wasn't at full power?

How about when Aura told you all of that same stuff?

I didn't forget anything. It just doesn't matter here. MewTwo loses. There is no way around it.

AsbestosFlaygon
This is a silly match.

A man-made psychic Pokemon against the Creator of Pokeverse?

One of the worst one-sided mismatches in this forum.

LLLLLink
If you are just going to ride 'god', then I dont see any need to cast the pearls before swine any longer.

Creator of the universe got his butt kicked by a handful of crappers and some concrete. Not only that, but even while consumed with rage he was not powerful enough to save himself. Plates or not, if he was as powerful as you claim him to be, he should've been able to obliterate the entire area, especially while mad.

MooCowofJustice
Ganondorf.

TheAuraAngel
Characters here get wanked all the time. I.e Link, Sora, Sephiroth,etc.

Does not change the fact that Arceus win here and you have no argument to say otherwise, except for a movie which I fully deem was PIS.

How would you like it if I started using the Legend of Zelda Cartoon to argue against you guys?

linkownsyousobs
Technically Mewtwo isn't an "official" pokemon, meaning that Arceus isn't his god.... So Mewtwo wins via atheism. stick out tongue

MooCowofJustice
Arceus is everything's god. Because he created what made them all possible, including MewTwo.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>