Priscilla(Claymore) vs Whitebeard(One Piece)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wakkawakkawakka
Um I hope to crap I didn't make another spite thread so here it goes:

Priscilla from Claymore: http://claymore.wikia.com/wiki/Priscilla

vs

Whitebeard from One Piece: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Edward_Newgate

Input....anybody?

Q99
Well, it's hard to tell precisely what Priscilla's upper limits *are*. She's never been close to beaten.

My money would probably be on Whitebeard, he can dish out a lot more damage and OP is generally much higher end than Claymore, but she does have crazy regen and can inflict melee damage quite well too.

wakkawakkawakka
An unstoppable force vs an immovable object...I think. Whitebeard could win but he's going to have a hard time getting headshots in.

Priscilla also has a chance seeing as her speed and regen could counter Whitebeards raw power. Hey...I think I actually made a debate!

dadudemon
I was thinking speed was a factor.

She could keep up with Theresa (before the complete awakening) and Theresa could easily keep up with the quick blade.

The Quick Blade moves so quickly that that user appears to be "still".

Would not Whitebear fall to such absurd speed?

Granted, I know the characters in OP are really fast, but I do not remember any speed feats from WB being that great. (I've only watched some of the anime...so I'm not much to make a good judgment on this thread.)

Q99
Considering he's a Haki user and has fought with many other top-tier OP characters, he's almost certainly capable of handling high speed to a reasonable extent, else he'd have fallen before now.

If nothing else, there's using area of effect 'quake' attacks.

wakkawakkawakka
Well...if it's not a headshot, I kind of doubt quake attacks would hamper Priscilla that much. Plus she can fly and use her powers to kill even the high-tier Claymore characters in just her base form.

Whitebeard's better of using haki bursts to stop Priscilla in her onslaught. His raw power would also give Priscilla problems blocking or matching blow during clashes.

NemeBro
Remind me, what is Priscilla's power output? How much destruction can she cause with one attack?

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Remind me, what is Priscilla's power output? How much destruction can she cause with one attack?

I think her power level is over 9000, but I am not sure.

And he destruction was "causing a whole town to quake" just from sword blows with Theresa.

That was her base human form, before he transformed and before she "awakened" into a form that is definitely the single strongest awakened being, yet.

wakkawakkawakka

Priscilla doesn't really have a ton of destruction feats that measure up to OP tier. More or less she pwns the people that do have destruction feats. She killed Alicia, Riful, and Beth in her un-fed base form. She also blasted apart the Destroyer's base form.

Her speed/regen/flying are going to be the most trouble for Whitebead.

Q'Anilia
Having looked at some videos on Withebeard, there's nothing he can't do that Priscilla can't regenerate from. That under the assumption that he hit her at all, which he won't.

It all comes down to his durability and techniques I haven't seen, because he is much too slow to actually touch her.

In all fairness, however, Priscilla has yet to put an effort into anything (If we're talking about the Manga. I can see Anime Priscilla losing). Her speed displays are far lesser than that of the Manga version. In fact, she has more or less only shown an impressive reaction time in the Anime, and the haste to match it. Nothing a brute can't handle (Given how much the earth shaked of Whitebeard merely slamming his spear in the ground when he spoke to Luffy).

Originally posted by dadudemon
I was thinking speed was a factor.

She could keep up with Theresa (before the complete awakening) and Theresa could easily keep up with the quick blade.

The Quick Blade moves so quickly that that user appears to be "still".

Would not Whitebear fall to such absurd speed?

Granted, I know the characters in OP are really fast, but I do not remember any speed feats from WB being that great. (I've only watched some of the anime...so I'm not much to make a good judgment on this thread.)

It's a fallacious comparison. Teresa didn't exert the same amount of speed against Priscilla as she did Irena.

RE: Blaxican
Taking Q'Anillia's argument into consideration, I think Whitebeard wins 10/10

Q99
Yea, anime Priscilla'd lose.

danteiscool
Priscilla from the manga however is on a higher level than the weaker anime counterpart. while she doesn't have many destructive feats, she's easily above the likes of other awakened beings. Isley once tried to shot her with his arrows and she caught one without much effort and those arrows are enough to take down building if I remember right.

Whitebeard, although I don't read the manga, is certainly strong and has enough speed to hang with the OP high tiers, not to mention the durability too, but he's gonna have to nail Priscilla in the head to take her down for good.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
It's a fallacious comparison. Teresa didn't exert the same amount of speed against Priscilla as she did Irena.

Incorrect.

The "appearance" is just as fast as the quick blade in the manga.

On top of that, there's no difference in the anime in what they looked like and the sounded exactly the same.

Q'Anilia
Incorrect.

The "appearance" is just as fast as the quick blade in the manga.

On top of that, there's no difference in the anime in what they looked like and the sounded exactly the same.

It really wasn't. Their clash of blades may have had a similar appearance, but Teresa did not exert Quick Blade haste during the fight. In fact, aside from the initial parry by Teresa when she and Irena engaged in combat, there were no other cases of Quick Blade displayed by Teresa during that scenario, which is all that's relevant.

Teresa did not use Quick Blade against Priscilla, nor anything of similar nature. She just used rapid slashes, and she held back. Not to mention, Teresa did not even know Quick Blade.

All that aside, it doesn't change the point: Anime Priscilla is weaker than Manga Priscilla, slower and physically weaker. She didn't even do anything really impressive throughout the manga, aside from her Awakened state towards the end and not even that impressed all that much.

Phoenix3068
Irrelevant! There are no monkeys, there for no true winner can be decided!

Q99
Originally posted by danteiscool
Priscilla from the manga however is on a higher level than the weaker anime counterpart. while she doesn't have many destructive feats, she's easily above the likes of other awakened beings. Isley once tried to shot her with his arrows and she caught one without much effort and those arrows are enough to take down building if I remember right.

Yea. Fights between Abyssal actually cause a pretty significant amount of mass destruction.

NemeBro
Having looked at some videos on Withebeard, there's nothing he can't do that Priscilla can't regenerate from. That under the assumption that he hit her at all, which he won't.

It all comes down to his durability and techniques I haven't seen, because he is much too slow to actually touch her.

In all fairness, however, Priscilla has yet to put an effort into anything (If we're talking about the Manga. I can see Anime Priscilla losing). Her speed displays are far lesser than that of the Manga version. In fact, she has more or less only shown an impressive reaction time in the Anime, and the haste to match it. Nothing a brute can't handle (Given how much the earth shaked of Whitebeard merely slamming his spear in the ground when he spoke to Luffy).

It's a fallacious comparison. Teresa didn't exert the same amount of speed against Priscilla as she did Irena. Orly? So Priscilla could regenerate from an Earthquake hitting her directly in the face? I mean that very, very literally, that is Whitebeard's power, with simple physical exertions, he causes earthquakes. He can punch the air, and send the quakes at his foes as projectiles, which can travel thousands of meters nearly instantly, when he created two giant tsunamis with earthquakes that would envelop and destroy Marineford, which is a large island. But a picture tells a thousand words. Here is what Whitebeard accompliished casually, as in with a single motion of both hands.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/File:Gura_Gura_Island_Quake.PNG

Rocking the entire island, and the ocean surrounding it as far as can be seen.

Here is the manga showing what happened, paints the picture better IMO.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-564-page-6.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-564-page-7.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-564-page-8.html
http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-564-page-9.html

With pretty much every movement he makes, the entire island continues to quake.

Here is Whitebeard shattering two gigantic icebergs instantly, both seem to be even bigger than the island itself.

http://manga.bleachexile.com/one-piece-chapter-563-page-12.html

To be honest, I am not sure Priscilla can do much damage to Whitebeard. Admiral Akainu managed to evaporate another one of those giant icebergs instantly with a magma fist. The same attack only melted some of his face.

As for speed, he can certainly react to high-speed characters in One Piece, am looking for one scan in particular where he reacts to Kizaru in his light form. But meh, would prefer you just admit I was right so I do not have to, please Q? <3

stick out tongue

RE: Blaxican
Pfffft, that guy doesn't look so tough. I bet Neji could beat 'em. uhuh

NemeBro
Neji's Jyuuken would be useless, the chakra could not make it through such rippling muscles to his organs, and Whitebeard would behead him with his mustache. estahuh

Q99
Possibly not the face, but anything but the head, yes.

To be fair that's in part because he got the rest of his face out of the way.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Possibly not the face, but anything but the head, yes.

To be fair that's in part because he got the rest of his face out of the way. You act like if it hits her head, will just hit the head, or if it hits her leg, will only affect the leg. Whitebeard's quakes affect his foe's entire body, and reason I would not think she would be blown to pieces?

Cannot recall this. Will look up. Later...

Q99
You act like if it hits her head, will just hit the head, or if it hits her leg, will only affect the leg. Whitebeard's quakes affect his foe's entire body, and reason I would not think she would be blown to pieces?

I think it'll blow much of the area hit apart, which'll barely be a hindrance. Her regen is crazy.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
I think it'll blow much of the area hit apart, which'll barely be a hindrance. Her regen is crazy. With a single quake each, he shattered icebergs the size of islands instantly.

wakkawakkawakka
With a single quake each, he shattered icebergs the size of islands instantly.

Priscilla can fly and shoot spikes apparently. no expression

That helps right?

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Priscilla can fly and shoot spikes apparently. no expression

That helps right?

It wasn't she shooting spikes, it was the one she was fighting, Isley.

Here's what their impacts look like, and that's when he's in his low-powered, non released mode. He and his opponent had been trying to hold back to prevent collateral damage but ended up wrecking the whole place.

Also, Blackbeard did show it's possible to surviving being personally hit by the quakes, so they seem to be designed for area of effect damage more than personal damage.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99

Here's what their impacts look like, and that's when he's in his low-powered, non released mode. He and his opponent had been trying to hold back to prevent collateral damage but ended up wrecking the whole place.

Also, Blackbeard did show it's possible to surviving being personally hit by the quakes, so they seem to be designed for area of effect damage more than personal damage. That does not even begin to rival Whitebeard's casual power output though.

Blackbeard survived one. Point? Blackbeard is one of the most durable characters in all of One Piece, he's practically a sponge, it's his most outstanding ability, even beyond his Devil Fruit, and is the reason why the Yami Yami no Mi is viable for him. A Vice-Admiral giant was killed instantly by a quake punch that did not even directly hit him.

Q99
Well, there's a major issue with comparing them. Almost all of the attacks by high-level Claymore characters are very concentrated (and as mentioned, those impact-explosions are less than his max. His true ones are said to be in another league of speed and power. They wouldn't make much bigger explosions but are much more dangerous to a single target).

You won't see as much mass damage, but I can tell you Isley could rather casually kill a giant with those too.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Q99

I was referring to here encountering(curbstomping) Riful and Dauf. She used some sorf of spike tech that pierced Riful's body from the inside out...at least I think.

That does not even begin to rival Whitebeard's casual power output though.

Priscilla is by no means matching Whitebeard blow for blow in every clash. She does however have enough strength to significantly damage him. I wonder how internal damage would fair off against Priscilla's regen anyway?

Q99
I was referring to here encountering(curbstomping) Riful and Dauf. She used some sorf of spike tech that pierced Riful's body from the inside out...at least I think.

Oh yea, you mean when she grew them out of her arm.

She doesn't do projectiles like Isley, but she does take people apart from the inside out.

Claymore of the regen type have handled internal damage fairly well before, Prissy's should have no problem with it. Isley impaled her after all.

dadudemon
It really wasn't.

It was.

Watch it again.

Sounds and looks the same.

iceman24567

It's a fallacious comparison. Teresa didn't exert the same amount of speed against Priscilla as she did Irena. Wtf i see Whitebeard being heavily underrated in this thread.

Q'Anilia
It was.

Watch it again.

Sounds and looks the same.

They were quick blades, but they weren't Quick Blade. Teresa doesn't know Quick Blade, nor does Priscilla. The only other that does know it, is Clare.

Originally posted by iceman24567
Wtf i see Whitebeard being heavily underrated in this thread.

So how does this comment of yours help Whitebeard? Do something about it instead of pointing out the fault in anothers perspective.

iceman24567
^ You are right then again i think Whitebeard stomps hard in this thread thanks to his long range capabilities and pure destructive power

Q99
No-one's arguing that Whitebeard's super destructive, but Priscilla's pretty tough herself and has crazy regen so that most damage against her really doesn't matter much.

wakkawakkawakka
Priscilla tanked getting pummeled by an infected Dauf and still managed to kill him. Considering he was already an armored Colossus with a power boost, that's pretty good. Not close to Whitebeard's strength but she could tank some of his lesser blows.

Bentley
Royal haki for the pwn as usual evil face

Blackbeard is hardly a low showing for WB, that guy rivaled Shanks in single combat and survived Ace's Entei along with pretty much everything they've thrown at him the entire series. Luffy with second gear didn't do any lasting damage and was countered easily, the guy is beyond Blueno's tekkai by a good margin.

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by iceman24567
^ You are right then again i think Whitebeard stomps hard in this thread thanks to his long range capabilities and pure destructive power

With that kind of reasoning, I think Priscilla win thanks to her long range capabilities, pure destructive powers and speed. You really must be more descriptive if you intend to topple an argument, because everything is relative to each ones universe. Priscilla is a top tier in her world, up there with Teresa. That in itself however, ain't worth anything in this debate because there's no way to relate it to Whitebeard.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Bentley
Royal haki for the pwn as usual evil face

Blackbeard is hardly a low showing for WB, that guy rivaled Shanks in single combat and survived Ace's Entei along with pretty much everything they've thrown at him the entire series. Luffy with second gear didn't do any lasting damage and was countered easily, the guy is beyond Blueno's tekkai by a good margin.

I agree smile. Wouldn't pwn Priscilla that bad now would it?

Uh....how does this make Whitebeard look good again?

Q99

In terms of dealing with resistance, many awakened ones are very hard to cut with the swords wielded by the superhumanly strong claymore (said swords also being unbreakable so they can put a lot of force into them).

Even next to those awakened, however, Isley is far more durable, being both huge and heavily armored. And Priscilla destroyed half his body in an instant. Dauf is similarly super-tough, and similarly provided no resistance to her attacks.

Blueno level Tekkai would be entirely useless against her without a doubt. I don't even know how useful Rob Lucci level Tekkai would be.

Priscilla's a good matchup because she is so offensive oriented- for defense, she doesn't try to stop them (though her body, being a awakened one's, is still pretty darn tough, it's just not her focus), she just doesn't care due to regen, so more attack power tends to simply mean more blow-through that doesn't accomplish much. Offensively, on the other hand, her strength and odd growth attacks like the spikes are very high-level. So she might beat someone who's objectively much directly stronger, by not caring about the attacks she gets while her own attacks inflict real injury in return.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Well, there's a major issue with comparing them. Almost all of the attacks by high-level Claymore characters are very concentrated (and as mentioned, those impact-explosions are less than his max. His true ones are said to be in another league of speed and power. They wouldn't make much bigger explosions but are much more dangerous to a single target).

You won't see as much mass damage, but I can tell you Isley could rather casually kill a giant with those too. You act as though Whitebeard is only capable of large-scale destruction. He can fire his quakes from range, and they do no real damage until they hit you. And he can literally just punch you, and cause the quake there.

Random giant? Sure. Vice-admiral? Debateable, each Vice-Admiral is very proficient with Haki. But that is irrelevant. You were bringing up Blackbeard as if Whitebeard not killing him was a low showing. Blackbeard, same guy who took all of Ace's attacks without much trouble, keep in mind that he took Ace's attacks while using the Yami Yami no mi, which makes him MORE vulnerable to damage. Blackbeard is one of the most durable characters in the series, him surviving does not mean Priscilla will.

Priscilla is by no means matching Whitebeard blow for blow in every clash. She does however have enough strength to significantly damage him. I wonder how internal damage would fair off against Priscilla's regen anyway? How? Considering he was not killed by Akainu's assault, who has one of the highest power outputs in One Piece, how will Priscilla do so? Internal damage does not matter, being blown to pieces does.

With that kind of reasoning, I think Priscilla win thanks to her long range capabilities, pure destructive powers and speed. You really must be more descriptive if you intend to topple an argument, because everything is relative to each ones universe. Priscilla is a top tier in her world, up there with Teresa. That in itself however, ain't worth anything in this debate because there's no way to relate it to Whitebeard. You did not respond to my post... sad

If you care to know, Whitebeard is the strongest character in One Piece.

Originally posted by Q99
In terms of dealing with resistance, many awakened ones are very hard to cut with the swords wielded by the superhumanly strong claymore (said swords also being unbreakable so they can put a lot of force into them).

Even next to those awakened, however, Isley is far more durable, being both huge and heavily armored. And Priscilla destroyed half his body in an instant. Dauf is similarly super-tough, and similarly provided no resistance to her attacks.

Blueno level Tekkai would be entirely useless against her without a doubt. I don't even know how useful Rob Lucci level Tekkai would be.

Priscilla's a good matchup because she is so offensive oriented- for defense, she doesn't try to stop them (though her body, being a awakened one's, is still pretty darn tough, it's just not her focus), she just doesn't care due to regen, so more attack power tends to simply mean more blow-through that doesn't accomplish much. Offensively, on the other hand, her strength and odd growth attacks like the spikes are very high-level. So she might beat someone who's objectively much directly stronger, by not caring about the attacks she gets while her own attacks inflict real injury in return. Most claymore are not even as physically strong as Luffy....... In the East Blue. no expression

But, Whitebeard is still tougher. He was literally wading through Akainu's magma at one point in the battle of Marineford, before effortlessly puffing it out.

Yeah, she could prolly take out Blueno. Lucci? Eh. Kinda doubting it.

Whitebeard is far, far more powerful. It really bothers me that I show Whitebeard effortlessly rocking an island and beyond, and no one even addresses it. His every movement was destroying the island, along with his foes. He with single quakes instantaneously destroyed those gigantic icebergs, each larger than Marineford itself. Whitebeard was even able to stop Kizaru when he was in light form, proving he is faster than Priscilla too, in reactions if nothing else.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Q99
Priscilla's a good matchup because she is so offensive oriented- for defense, she doesn't try to stop them (though her body, being a awakened one's, is still pretty darn tough, it's just not her focus), she just doesn't care due to regen, so more attack power tends to simply mean more blow-through that doesn't accomplish much. Offensively, on the other hand, her strength and odd growth attacks like the spikes are very high-level. So she might beat someone who's objectively much directly stronger, by not caring about the attacks she gets while her own attacks inflict real injury in return.

Haki would still be very effective in knocking Priscilla out IMO. Along with that his quakes would make it difficult for Priscilla to get near him. Then again she does have extendable digits that could hit Whitebeard.

Edit: Nemebro: despite Whitebeards durability feats, he died from getting stabbed and shotno expression . Unless I missed something, that kind of contradicts everything Whitebeard tanked, leaving me to believe that Priscilla could at very least hurt him.

I know Whitebeard has ranged quake attacks too but Priscilla isn't that much of a slouch when flying in the air. Plus she's dealt with missing sizeable portions of her body so there is some chance of regenerating from than I believe.

iceman24567
Still not impressed with Priscilla granted shes pretty much faster than any current Claymore the .5 kilo distance gap gives Whitebeard enough time to either make the very ground shift get her off balance or straight up air pressure punch her to bits thats if she starts off on the ground and in character i figure she starts on the ground

iceman24567
Haki would still be very effective in knocking Priscilla out IMO. Along with that his quakes would make it difficult for Priscilla to get near him. Then again she does have extendable digits that could hit Whitebeard.

Edit: Nemebro: despite Whitebeards durability feats, he died from getting stabbed and shotno expression . Unless I missed something, that kind of contradicts everything Whitebeard tanked, leaving me to believe that Priscilla could at very least hurt him.

I know Whitebeard has ranged quake attacks too but Priscilla isn't that much of a slouch when flying in the air. Plus she's dealt with missing sizeable portions of her body so there is some chance of regenerating from than I believe. Whitebeard can also sling haki from his halberd

dadudemon
They were quick blades, but they weren't Quick Blade. Teresa doesn't know Quick Blade, nor does Priscilla. The only other that does know it, is Clare.

Theresa was able to block all of the quick blade movements without appearing to "move", as well.

In order to "block" the quick blade, she would have had to move her blade about the same speed.

And thus ends the Quick Blade discussion.

Q'Anilia
Theresa was able to block all of the quick blade movements without appearing to "move", as well.

In order to "block" the quick blade, she would have had to move her blade about the same speed.

And thus ends the Quick Blade discussion.

I don't even know what it's about anymore, but Teresa doesn't know Quick Blade. Even if she does, which she don't, she doesn't use it against Priscilla.

You did not respond to my post... sad

If you care to know, Whitebeard is the strongest character in One Piece.

It's Christmas soon. Much to do. I reply to what I can and feel I can briefly contribute to smile

dadudemon
I don't even know what it's about anymore, but Teresa doesn't know Quick Blade. Even if she does, which she don't, she doesn't use it against Priscilla.

It's simple: Theresa used speed that was comparable to Quick Blade and with ease.

Priscilla used speed that had Theresa actually "trying" and was comparable Quick Blade in appearance in sound, as well, EXCEPT it was far more powerful and cause the whole town to experience a significant earthquake while they exchange blows.

Priscilla's blade techniques >>>>>>>>>>Irene's.

Speed is comparable but the power is nowhere even close.

Why does this matter, though, as Priscilla is in a form that is far superior to her Claymore form...?

NemeBro
What are you talking about now?

Q99

Most claymore are not even as physically strong as Luffy....... In the East Blue. no expression

Hence why I'm mostly using Abyssal Ones or near-Abyssals as examples. Isley and Dauf and so on. It takes groups of Claymore with single digits to take down individual normal Awakens after all, and Abyssals can casually solo 30 above average ones.

Your average Claymore can't scratch Dauf, and even most single-digits have trouble doing more than annoy him. Yet Priscilla makes Dauf, awakened Beth and Alicia (in her human form no less), and the even-tougher Isley practically evaporated from her attacks.

We've yet to actually see anyone tank an attack from her, not even the most made-of-iron people in Claymore.

Lucci's a fairly sure lose against her I would think, few of his attacks will do much (they'll inflict damage but most wouldn't cause the kind of massive wounds Whitebeard could, making them ignorable) and his tekkai wouldn't help for too long, I would think.

Well, here's the thing. Haki increases the damage of an attack and prevents shapeshifters and those of unusual body types from ignoring it, but it doesn't affect her type of defense, namely healing after the damage is dealt, in the slightest.

She'll either dodge attacks, or lose limbs, organs, maybe even be cut in half, but that won't actually take her out. Not if it's done a half dozen times in a row, she'll just keep coming.

I have no doubt he'll be dishing out massive damage, but it'll be a battle of attrition between him take actual damage, and her just drawing on her well of regen power to repair wounds no matter how heinous.

wakkawakkawakka
Priscilla actually having a chance to beat Whitebeard; I made an actual debate and not a spite thread?; strongest OP character vs strongest Claymore character? big grin

Originally posted by Q99
Well, here's the thing. Haki increases the damage of an attack and prevents shapeshifters and those of unusual body types from ignoring it, but it doesn't affect her type of defense, namely healing after the damage is dealt, in the slightest.

She'll either dodge attacks, or lose limbs, organs, maybe even be cut in half, but that won't actually take her out. Not if it's done a half dozen times in a row, she'll just keep coming.

I have no doubt he'll be dishing out massive damage, but it'll be a battle of attrition between him take actual damage, and her just drawing on her well of regen power to repair wounds no matter how heinous.
Haki could still knock Priscilla out with a Haki burst. She's doesn't have the most stable of wills in a sense. I am still find it a tad difficult that Priscilla will get blow to bits with just one quake punch if she doesn't evade it outright. Whitebeard can keep her at bay with ranged attacks and that's what gives him an advantage: not as much as his strength but still pretty decent advantage over Priscilla.

dadudemon

Priscilla being super fast and strowng.

It was making a semblance between Whitebeard and Priscilla. Just the sword blows, alone, BEFORE she awakened, was enough to cause a quake in the whole town she was fighting in. And it was a violent quake: tearing shit up and causing people to fall down.

The difference in power between a Claymore and an Awakened Being is exponential. They send out a team of four: at least a single digit and no one less than rank 30, just to take down a single awakened being: most of which are not single digit.

Multiple single digits were nothing against an Abyssal one.

This should more than prove that there is an exponential jump into "awakened being" status.

Bentley
So we all agreed WB royal haki pwns 10/10 right?

He also dominates in the close combat fight 10/10.

And he likely does in the ranged fight too big grin

NemeBro
Originally posted by Q99
Hence why I'm mostly using Abyssal Ones or near-Abyssals as examples. Isley and Dauf and so on. It takes groups of Claymore with single digits to take down individual normal Awakens after all, and Abyssals can casually solo 30 above average ones.

Your average Claymore can't scratch Dauf, and even most single-digits have trouble doing more than annoy him. Yet Priscilla makes Dauf, awakened Beth and Alicia (in her human form no less), and the even-tougher Isley practically evaporated from her attacks.

We've yet to actually see anyone tank an attack from her, not even the most made-of-iron people in Claymore.

Lucci's a fairly sure lose against her I would think, few of his attacks will do much (they'll inflict damage but most wouldn't cause the kind of massive wounds Whitebeard could, making them ignorable) and his tekkai wouldn't help for too long, I would think.

I have no doubt he'll be dishing out massive damage, but it'll be a battle of attrition between him take actual damage, and her just drawing on her well of regen power to repair wounds no matter how heinous. I will rephrase. Luffy in East Blue is physically stronger than most Abyssal Ones. Being able to hurl that gigantic seacow miles, being able to fight Arlong, whose hobby is lifting and throwing houses, equally, Luffy even in East Blue was physically a monster, and he was already in the mach-speed ranges there as well, being able to intercept bullets from hundreds of meters away and being able to react to Kuro. Keep in mind, this is Luffy, IN EAST BLUE. Current Luffy is kicking the shit out of gigantic Kraken without any trouble, and effortlessly destroying Pacifista.

That's pretty cool. Only Whitebeard's casual displays of power output make every Claymore character look trivial in comparison. His durability also has been shown to be greater as well, taking the magma punch in the face from Akainu, which evaporated the giant, near-island sized iceberg instantaneously, as well as threatening much of the pirates in the area, which is to say all of Marineford. And Whitebeard was also wading through Akainu's magma while briefly fighting him, not even counting when Whitebeard absolutely crushed Akainu after he killed Ace.

That would matter if they were as durable as Whitebeard.

No dude. I forget the name, but the attack that is basically a Reject Dial, WOULD kill her, it would implode her brain were it to hit. Granted, would not bother arguing Lucci against Priscilla, so will drop it.

You are forgetting one important aspect of Haki, something I admittedly forgot as well.

Precog. Haki provides signifigant precog abilities, depending on the skill of the user. Luffy was shown to be able to effortlessly avoid the lightspeed attacks of a Pacifista using it, Priscilla's speed is useless, not that it is that much superior to Whitebeard's to begin with.

How about being blown to pieces, with almost nothing resembling her former body left? Considering Whitebeard's massive power output, that is more than possible.

Or being killed by one Quake.

Priscilla actually having a chance to beat Whitebeard; I made an actual debate and not a spite thread?; strongest OP character vs strongest Claymore character? big grin

Haki could still knock Priscilla out with a Haki burst. She's doesn't have the most stable of wills in a sense. I am still find it a tad difficult that Priscilla will get blow to bits with just one quake punch if she doesn't evade it outright. Whitebeard can keep her at bay with ranged attacks and that's what gives him an advantage: not as much as his strength but still pretty decent advantage over Priscilla. I don't think she has hardly any chance at all. One Piece is a signifigantly more powerful verse than Claymore. Shit, a few sufficiently powerful Logias, could effortlessly solo the series, but that is not fair. So even not counting Logias, it is still stronger.

Eh. I dislike using Royal Haki as an argument, to be honest. It's kind of a cheap tactic. Whitebeard effortlessly shattered two island sized icebergs with quake punches instantaneously. People need to stop ignoring that.

Priscilla being super fast and strowng.

It was making a semblance between Whitebeard and Priscilla. Just the sword blows, alone, BEFORE she awakened, was enough to cause a quake in the whole town she was fighting in. And it was a violent quake: tearing shit up and causing people to fall down.

The difference in power between a Claymore and an Awakened Being is exponential. They send out a team of four: at least a single digit and no one less than rank 30, just to take down a single awakened being: most of which are not single digit.

Multiple single digits were nothing against an Abyssal one.

This should more than prove that there is an exponential jump into "awakened being" status. Oh. K.

That's cool and all, but in the context of this thread, utterly irrelevant. Whitebeard's quake powers are far greater, and if you want to use force of blows, Whitebeard and Shankes clashing, with non-Quake blows, split all the clouds in the sky.

wakkawakkawakka
So we all agreed WB royal haki pwns 10/10 right?

He also dominates in the close combat fight 10/10.

And he likely does in the ranged fight too big grin

Don't ruin this for me! I vote 7/10 for Whitebeard

10/10 for close range: no-brainer when you think about it actually.

I don't think she has hardly any chance at all. One Piece is a signifigantly more powerful verse than Claymore. Shit, a few sufficiently powerful Logias, could effortlessly solo the series, but that is not fair. So even not counting Logias, it is still stronger.

Eh. I dislike using Royal Haki as an argument, to be honest. It's kind of a cheap tactic. Whitebeard effortlessly shattered two island sized icebergs with quake punches instantaneously. People need to stop ignoring that.

Hey, if Whitebeard can take Akainu's magma attack but dies from gettin shot/stabbed, I still think Priscilla can harm him. She did resist a life-draining yoki blob after all. That gives me an idea for another thread.

I'n not ignoring the destructive power of Whitebeard's quakes(well maybe a little) but Priscilla can regenerate from anything that's not a headshot pretty fast. Her speed also appears to be enough to at least keep Whitebeard occupied with finding her location: unless his quakes are omni-directional I forget.

P.S: Luffy can take on Pacifistas by himself now? Sorry I haven't read anything past the time-skip so I'm lacking on my One Piece knowledge. Luffy can use his Haki potently now too?

Bentley
He can use the haki shield to attack, he used it against a Pacifista and yeah, even Zoro/Sanji were one-shotting Pacifistas now. It's safe to assume Whitebeard would oneshot them too...

wakkawakkawakka
He can use the haki shield to attack, he used it against a Pacifista and yeah, even Zoro/Sanji were one-shotting Pacifistas now. It's safe to assume Whitebeard would oneshot them too...

Were they downgraded or something? If I recall correctly, it took all the straw-hats just to beat one Pacifista.

Still if Boa could take multiple Pacifistas out, Whitebeard can too!

Q99
When she's not in child mode she has a very strong will.

Mach-speed homing arrows almost the size of a person didn't do much to Luciela, she had to be worn down by them over an extended period, and she could also defect them pretty easily.

Also, piercing steel armor is trivial for Abyssals, not-so for the East Blue saga OP characters. Priscilla specifically goes a lot further, she can casually, with one hand, rip heads or torsos off foes who are far, far tougher than Steel themselves.

Speed wise, Abyssals can pull off movements similar to Kuro's as well (Rigaldo moved too fast to see, and Isley's even faster, and he's probably not the fastest of the Abyssals).

They might not go for as overt strength feats as throwing things, but they have highly powerful concentrated attacks and strong abilities. Lifting/throwing strength vs much more concentrated power in other words.

A fight between two Abyssals can utterly destroy a landscape for miles around in a way no East Blue saga fight could come close to. I don't think Axe-Hand, Buggy, Kuro, Krieg, and Arlong working together could even make an Abyssal fight seriously in a battle.

Stronger OP stuff could stomp them, but I think you're underestimating the level of the abyssal level awakeneds.

No, hit her in most places and it'd blast a hole in her, then she'd heal it.

Past a certain point, more power doesn't equal more damage. Soft + Regen can survive where pure toughness doesn't.

Think of Priscilla like a self-healing marshmellow. She stands a chance entirely because she doesn't rely on toughness.

I mean, she is highly tough as well being an Awakened, but that's not the source of her survival.

Haki gives warning but it hardly cancels out speed entirely, as the Boa sisters learned. Getting out of the way of a lightspeed attack isn't particularly harder than any other attack, it's just moving out of the way of a strait line.

Also, reading what your opponent is going to do is a standard ability for Claymore too, and she got Teresa, the best of it, with her pure speed. So yea, she should be able to handle it.

Considering the style of damage he's inflicted on others, I don't see why it would. His attacks don't obliterate their targets like that.

On the whole, yes. However, there's also a wider range of power levels in Claymore. Five Claymore are about equal to one normal Awakened one. An Abyssal One is stronger than 30 normal Awakeneds.

Priscilla utterly stomps Abyssals to the point she does not even have to transform into her awakened mode in order to kill two Abyssals at the same time while acting calm about it.

dadudemon
Oh. K.

That's cool and all, but in the context of this thread, utterly irrelevant. Whitebeard's quake powers are far greater, and if you want to use force of blows, Whitebeard and Shankes clashing, with non-Quake blows, split all the clouds in the sky.

Not really. There's an exponential growth between a fighting claymore and an awakened being...even more so for a single digit.

Now, the difference in power between an abyssal one and an awakened being is also exponential: many awakened beings are nothing to an abyssal one.

No, Priscilla, after she hadn't fed for several years (in her most weakened form, basically), abyssal ones seemed like "nothing" to her.

So, trace back to the beginning against two high ranked Claymores whose blade exchanges, alone, caused a whole town to experience an earthquake. Then "grow" exponentially and we have an awakened being. Grow exponentially from that, and we have an abyssal one. Grow significantly beyond that, we have the weakest version of priscilla.

Power level is definitely over 9000 for Priscilla.

What I see is the fight ending in far less than fractions of a second as Priscilla does not do any of that filler villain talk shite.

Q99
An important thing to keep in mind is that Priscilla could solo the rest of Claymore easily, with only one other known thing being able to put up so much as a fight (the Statue).

Whitebeard's tough and skilled enough (and does have the haki warning thing) I don't see that happening.

NemeBro
Hey, if Whitebeard can take Akainu's magma attack but dies from gettin shot/stabbed, I still think Priscilla can harm him. She did resist a life-draining yoki blob after all. That gives me an idea for another thread.

I'n not ignoring the destructive power of Whitebeard's quakes(well maybe a little) but Priscilla can regenerate from anything that's not a headshot pretty fast. Her speed also appears to be enough to at least keep Whitebeard occupied with finding her location: unless his quakes are omni-directional I forget.

P.S: Luffy can take on Pacifistas by himself now? Sorry I haven't read anything past the time-skip so I'm lacking on my One Piece knowledge. Luffy can use his Haki potently now too? Two things, he was only stabbed by very strong individuals, who were capable of stabbing him, and even then it took an incredible amount of punishment to take him down. Second, guns in One Piece>>>RL guns, by a good margin.

Whitebeard does not attack one part of the body. He attacks the whole thing. Stop ignoring that. Finding her location? The man is able to keep track and react to ****ers like Kizaru, who is faster than Priscilla, and was able to effortlessly stop one of Mihawk's sword blasts instantly, which are not only very fast, but capable of cutting one of those giant icebergs in half instantaneously. Shit, even Zoro was capable of dodging multiple blasts from Kuma BEFORE the timeskip, which are well into the hypersonic range.

Luffy can one-shot Pacifistas. So can Zoro and Sanji.

Originally posted by Q99
Mach-speed homing arrows almost the size of a person didn't do much to Luciela, she had to be worn down by them over an extended period, and she could also defect them pretty easily.

Also, piercing steel armor is trivial for Abyssals, not-so for the East Blue saga OP characters. Priscilla specifically goes a lot further, she can casually, with one hand, rip heads or torsos off foes who are far, far tougher than Steel themselves.

Speed wise, Abyssals can pull off movements similar to Kuro's as well (Rigaldo moved too fast to see, and Isley's even faster, and he's probably not the fastest of the Abyssals).

They might not go for as overt strength feats as throwing things, but they have highly powerful concentrated attacks and strong abilities. Lifting/throwing strength vs much more concentrated power in other words.

A fight between two Abyssals can utterly destroy a landscape for miles around in a way no East Blue saga fight could come close to. I don't think Axe-Hand, Buggy, Kuro, Krieg, and Arlong working together could even make an Abyssal fight seriously in a battle.

Stronger OP stuff could stomp them, but I think you're underestimating the level of the abyssal level awakeneds.

No, hit her in most places and it'd blast a hole in her, then she'd heal it.

Past a certain point, more power doesn't equal more damage. Soft + Regen can survive where pure toughness doesn't.

Think of Priscilla like a self-healing marshmellow. She stands a chance entirely because she doesn't rely on toughness.

I mean, she is highly tough as well being an Awakened, but that's not the source of her survival.

Haki gives warning but it hardly cancels out speed entirely, as the Boa sisters learned. Getting out of the way of a lightspeed attack isn't particularly harder than any other attack, it's just moving out of the way of a strait line.

Also, reading what your opponent is going to do is a standard ability for Claymore too, and she got Teresa, the best of it, with her pure speed. So yea, she should be able to handle it.

Considering the style of damage he's inflicted on others, I don't see why it would. His attacks don't obliterate their targets like that.

On the whole, yes. However, there's also a wider range of power levels in Claymore. Five Claymore are about equal to one normal Awakened one. An Abyssal One is stronger than 30 normal Awakeneds.

Priscilla utterly stomps Abyssals to the point she does not even have to transform into her awakened mode in order to kill two Abyssals at the same time while acting calm about it. Luciela is an Abyssal One. I was talking about characters in the East Blue.

Once again, East Blue. And it was not long after leaving it, that Zoro became capable of cutting through steel regularly. Hell, how about another good feat from Zoro? Remember Skypiea? With the giant ass beanstalk? Remember when Zoro was easily cutting large chunks of it out at a time? Now do you remember how the giant ass snake, hundreds of feet long, could barely budge it, AFTER Zoro already weakened it? It took a Reject Dial to replicate Zoro's damage, and this is a weaker Zoro.

Kuro is an East Blue character. Luffy was able to react to Kuro's Shakushi back then. Kuro became a slug in comparison to CP9, his Shakushi being stated to be as fast as basic Soru, only he had less control over it. Luffy surpassed that kind of movement speed when he learned Soru, and the Gears amplify that. So Luffy, despite being a class 100 hypersonic fighter, was still almost IRRELEVANT in the battle of Marineford. That was what that served to show, that Luffy still had a long way to go. Whitebeard was the strongest person there.

More concentrated? Whitebeard can concentrate an Earthquake to a single person. He can concentrate attacks if he so chooses.

Sorry, that was actually a typo. Meant Luffy was physically stronger than most Awakened Ones, Luffy in East Blue could not defeat an Abyssal, yes, that is true.

Stronger OP stuff could solo Claymore as a series. Including Priscilla. Granted, that is largely because of broken, destructive Logias like Enel, Akainu, Kizaru, and the like, but still.

That is merely one way to use the attack. When he concentrates the Quake to a hypocenter, usually his fist or the blade of his bisento, and strikes with it. That kind of force would blow Priscilla in half, and despite her regeneration, it will not be quick enough to save her from the following attack. Whitebeard needs to do very little to make quakes, his every movement can cause them, and he can use it both defensively to intercept foes or attacks, or obviously offensively. He can even passively create shockwaves around his body to better protect himself.

It may as well, when the speed difference is either not that great, does not exist at all, or is in fact opposite of what you believe it to be. Whitebeard is fast enough to appear behind Akainu without him noticing before it is too late, and casually reacts to attacks from Mihawk, Kizaru, Aokiji, and Akainu.

You mean when Priscilla cheap shot her after Teresa got done kicking her ass? And IIRC, wasn't Priscilla especially hard for Teresa to track?

OP characters are pretty durable then, considering how he obliterated those island sized icebergs.

Greater variety? Seriously? Let's compare two marines. Say, Axe-Hand Morgan, to Akainu. Akainu is hundreds of times more powerful than Axe-Hand. Akainu then proceeded to get wrecked by Whitebeard. Power varies alot in OP.

Not really. There's an exponential growth between a fighting claymore and an awakened being...even more so for a single digit.

Now, the difference in power between an abyssal one and an awakened being is also exponential: many awakened beings are nothing to an abyssal one.

No, Priscilla, after she hadn't fed for several years (in her most weakened form, basically), abyssal ones seemed like "nothing" to her.

So, trace back to the beginning against two high ranked Claymores whose blade exchanges, alone, caused a whole town to experience an earthquake. Then "grow" exponentially and we have an awakened being. Grow exponentially from that, and we have an abyssal one. Grow significantly beyond that, we have the weakest version of priscilla.

Power level is definitely over 9000 for Priscilla.

What I see is the fight ending in far less than fractions of a second as Priscilla does not do any of that filler villain talk shite. It's kinda funny how someone can type so much without really saying anything.

You have provided nothing but a series of estimations, and nothing substantial.

Whitebeard can kill Priscilla in one attack, and Priscilla is not fast enough to stop him.

Originally posted by Q99
An important thing to keep in mind is that Priscilla could solo the rest of Claymore easily, with only one other known thing being able to put up so much as a fight (the Statue).

Whitebeard's tough and skilled enough (and does have the haki warning thing) I don't see that happening. While Whitebeard cannot solo the whole of OP, it being much larger, there are OP characters who could solo Claymore, Priscilla included. No one in Claymore has his power output, raw durability and endurance, strength, and even their speed is no issue.

wakkawakkawakka
Two things, he was only stabbed by very strong individuals, who were capable of stabbing him, and even then it took an incredible amount of punishment to take him down. Second, guns in One Piece>>>RL guns, by a good margin.

Whitebeard does not attack one part of the body. He attacks the whole thing. Stop ignoring that. Finding her location? The man is able to keep track and react to ****ers like Kizaru, who is faster than Priscilla, and was able to effortlessly stop one of Mihawk's sword blasts instantly, which are not only very fast, but capable of cutting one of those giant icebergs in half instantaneously. Shit, even Zoro was capable of dodging multiple blasts from Kuma BEFORE the timeskip, which are well into the hypersonic range.

Priscilla's a strong individual. No where near Whitebeard's strength but neither were Blackbeard and friends. Granted that Whitebeard did go through a whole battle with Akainu before then, he was still stabbed and shot: just saying.

Looking back at Whitebeard one-shotting that giant with a fist-quake, I admit Whitebeard can get that headshot in. As sated before, Priscilla herself isn't very destructive however she can effortlessly kill people in her series that are. She's at least at mid-Sonu levels; not impressive as either Kizaru or Mihawk but fast enough right?

Stronger OP stuff could solo Claymore as a series. Including Priscilla. Granted, that is largely because of broken, destructive Logias like Enel, Akainu, Kizaru, and the like, but still.

That is merely one way to use the attack. When he concentrates the Quake to a hypocenter, usually his fist or the blade of his bisento, and strikes with it. That kind of force would blow Priscilla in half, and despite her regeneration, it will not be quick enough to save her from the following attack. Whitebeard needs to do very little to make quakes, his every movement can cause them, and he can use it both defensively to intercept foes or attacks, or obviously offensively. He can even passively create shockwaves around his body to better protect himself.

I wonder how Logia users would fair off against the Destroyer statue: not the shell but the real thing. I'd assume they'd win but how exactly would be hard to guess.

Depend on how Whitebeard attacks Priscilla. Assuming that he slices her in half vertically, then she's pretty much dead. If it horozontally, she could regenerate from it however it won't be instant. So Whitebeard can make omni-directional quakes right?

Whitebeard can kill Priscilla in one attack, and Priscilla is not fast enough to stop him.

While Whitebeard cannot solo the whole of OP, it being much larger, there are OP characters who could solo Claymore, Priscilla included. No one in Claymore has his power output, raw durability and endurance, strength, and even their speed is no issue.

She's fast enough to fly out the way. She can catch arrows moving at hypersonic speed(or is it) so I'm assuming she won't get hit the instant the fight starts.

Claymore characters have pretty good durability feats and their regen appears to compete with OP strength as far as mid-tier people are concerned. I'm not arguing Whitebeard losing by any means, I am arguing that Priscilla is going to put up a fight before losing and not get stomped.

Q99
I think I'll go with this. The odds are too high of a head shot happening, but she's still really fast, really dangerous, definitely strong enough to inflict good damage, and able to recover from anything short of a headshot no matter how powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.