Moondragon vs Psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RyanAutumns
Round 1 = hand to hand combat only.

Round 2 = telepathic battle only.

Round 3 = telekinetic battle only.

Round 4 = all out battle.

Who wins this? Happy Dance

Sin I AM
does md have the mind gem

RyanAutumns
Originally posted by Sin I AM
does md have the mind gem

No

Konton
Moondragon in every scenario.

dmills
The hot lesbo bald chick in every scenario.

I think psylock should win the tk one. She loses all others.

King Castle
Round 1 = psylocke

Round 2 = Moondragon

Round 3 = Psylocke

Round 4 = Moondragon

Konton
lol Psylocke isn't beating MD in h2h
Moondragon trounced Mantis.

King Castle
I know what Moondragon has done and her fighting skills are not that impressive she is good but not high end...

and i am tired of ppl thinking Mantis is the end all be all of MA when she isnt.

but she is...

King Castle
Originally posted by 753
but she is... her fight with Mantis is not indicative of her average h2h fighting take a look at her old avengers fodder fight, her Fighting asgardians or any villain that fought the watch or the genis vell comic series...

i swear like half the time i'm the only one who has read characters for more then just a month and there one showing or respect thread..

the woman has over 30 yrs of consistent portrayal of her powers and skills... that is what i am basing my opinion of her on..

not just one fight with a notable character.

Originally posted by King Castle
her fight with Mantis is not indicative of her average h2h fighting take a look at her old avengers fodder fight, her Fighting asgardians or any villain that fought the watch or the genis vell comic series...

i swear like half the time i'm the only one who has read characters for more then just a month and there one showing or respect thread..

the woman has over 30 yrs of consistent portrayal of her powers and skills... that is what i am basing my opinion of her on..

not just one fight with a notable character. I was talking about mantis actually.

Bouboumaster
Moondragon would murder her in every scenarios, but the third round.

Also, Moondragon is probably in the top 10 of Martial Artists in MU. IMO, she's second only to Gamora and Mantis. Karnak, Sang-Chi and Iron Fist would follow her.

King Castle
facepalm2

some one needs to start cracking some old avengers stories, infinity watch, infinity crusade stories cause the girl definitely aint top ten.

dont matter what the monks of Titan taught her.

even rick jones laid the pimp hand on the bald chick prior to his A bom upgrade.

Warlord
low showing.
Moondragon wins every scenario

basilisk
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Also, Moondragon is probably in the top 10 of Martial Artists in MU. IMO, she's second only to Gamora and Mantis. Karnak, Sang-Chi and Iron Fist would follow her. Though Moondragon defeated Mantis in their only straight H2H fight, and without too much difficulty.

Anyway

Round 1 = hand to hand combat only - Moodragon

Round 2 = telepathic battle only - probably Moondragon

Round 3 = telekinetic battle only - not sure

Round 4 = all out battle - Moondragon for the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.