Thanos vs Hank Henshaw...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
They fight on planet Cybertron...who wins?

iceman24567
Henshaw shit stomps

TheLordofMurder
You really think so?

I believe that Cyborg Superman could render Thanos's shields useless (and may be able to turn them against him somehow) and may be able to get a few wins in this situation...maybe even a majority, but shit stomp?

What makes you think this?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What makes you think this? The fact that you're on a vendetta against Quan and therefore bait with Thanos spite threads.

iceman24567
You really think so?

I believe that Cyborg Superman could render Thanos's shields useless (and may be able to turn them against him somehow) and may be able to get a few wins...maybe even a majority, but shit stomp?

What makes you think this? You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Parmaniac
The fact that you're on a vendetta against Quan and therefore bait with Thanos spite threads.

Bait?

No...I think its a legit question; Cyborg Superman is only a high herald afterall, but this fight does take place at a location where Hank would be formidible far beyond what his "rank" might indicate.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by iceman24567
You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?

You know, I forgot about that part; so I guess Hank could essentially become Unicron against Thanos in this senario...

Parmaniac
You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right?

Black bolt z
You do realize Cybertron is basically a big ass Transformer right? Isn't that unicron?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't that unicron? Henshaw can rearrange techno stuff. The result would be similiar

iceman24567
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Isn't that unicron? Unicron, Primus different side of the same coin Henshaw would rip Thanos a new one on Cybertron might aswell make this fight on the World Ship erm

TheLordofMurder
Unicron, Primus different side of the same coin Henshaw would rip Thanos a new one on Cybertron might aswell make this fight on the World Ship erm

Dam, good point...

I guess Henshaw crushes Thanos every single time in this situation then...

iceman24567
I'm not saying Quan won't come in here and say "how does Thanos' lose" but everybody else knows Henshaw would pwn Thanos when high end tech is just laying around

The Nuul
Henshaw shit stomps

WhiteWitchKing
http://mkc.planet.ee/pics/stills/unholy_alliance/pic008.jpg
How does Thanos lose?

iceman24567
laughing Is that from the Mortal Combat Live action show?

Black bolt z
laughing Is that from the Mortal Combat Live action show? I was wondering where that was from. Cool pic.

WhiteWitchKing
laughing Is that from the Mortal Combat Live action show?

Yeah, Mortal Kombat: Conquest

Badabing
They fight on planet Cybertron...who wins? *Looks at LOM's sig*

I'm finding your reason for opening this thread less than honorable. sneer

Anyway, closed....Because I'd probably have to delete Quan's existence if he tried to make Thanos win. thanduros

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.