Cassandra Cain (Batgirl) vs Tim Drake (Robin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lional
Round 1: H2H
Round 2: Standard equipment, no prep, takes place in NYC.

Morals do not apply.

chomperx9
cassandra in both

Prep-Man
Cass dominates.

Q99
It's not even a fight until he becomes Red Robin.

Cass wins for sure and Drake knows it.

-Pr-
Cassandra. Tim's just not on that level imo.

Caps Conscience
Man > Woman

Martian_mind
Tim's done it twice, he can do it again shifty

tideoftime
Cassandra. Tim can eke out a couple wins with gear if he gets lucky. H2H, she owns him for most general purposes (his one or two wins being attributable to luck, conceptually).

(It's funny: this vs. seems to go too low in terms of Cass, while the vs. with her/Spiderwoman seems to aim too high. Wonder where the logic/rationale is coming from...)

SamZED
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Tim's done it twice, he can do it again shifty Tim beat her twice??? Got scans? Wanna see it.

Q99
Originally posted by SamZED
Tim beat her twice??? Got scans? Wanna see it.

Once was drugged up out-of-character story of lame evil Cass. Which I blame on subconscious holding back or something like that, drugCass was weak as heck.

The other was during the Batgirl/Robin move to Bludhaven crossover, where Cass took a dive. Earlier in the same crossover, a Nightwing villain Shrike was ripping up Tim until Cass showed up and dismantled him.

BruceSkywalker
decent match but tim is outclassed here..

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cass dominates.

lol

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Q99
Once was drugged up out-of-character story of lame evil Cass. Which I blame on subconscious holding back or something like that, drugCass was weak as heck.

The other was during the Batgirl/Robin move to Bludhaven crossover, where Cass took a dive. Earlier in the same crossover, a Nightwing villain Shrike was ripping up Tim until Cass showed up and dismantled him.

I was referring to him one-shotting her in teen Titans actually.

Mindset
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Man > Woman Tim isn't a man.

Q99
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I was referring to him one-shotting her in teen Titans actually.

I thought Risk hit her from behind?

Or do you mean when he got her with the syringe to cure her of the drugs?

drugCass=Weak

Martian_mind
well.....It was never actually stated that the drugs brought her down. shifty

Not to mention Tim was impaired as well both times he dropped her.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Tim isn't a man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.